Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. (975 Views)

UNIPORT Students Turn Romeo & Juliet For Valentine (Photos) / Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) / Do Modern Day Nigerian Ladies Prefer This Wooing Method? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. by afesimicaleb(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
I feel romeo and juliet is not a love story but rather a show of foolishness!
What's your opinion?

1 Like

Re: Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Fact vs. Fiction. Please get real.
Re: Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Don't be deluded by those romance stories on books. As far as am concerned, and to some extent, such crazy-in-love instance do not exist.
Re: Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
it ain't real...undecided
Re: Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. by osesology(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
The story ROMEO AND JULIET is just a product of William Shakespear's world of imaginations, rivelry, haluccinations and limitless daydreaming.

*mycandidopinion*
Re: Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
I think u making a post cos of that is a show of foolishness.
Re: Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
osesology:
The story ROMEO AND JULIET is just a product of William Shakespear's world of imaginations, rivelry, haluccinations and limitless daydreaming.
hey, that was rude.
Re: Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. by IamLEGEND1: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
I prefer real life badass couples like Bonnie & Clyde.
Re: Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. by afesimicaleb(m): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Estharfabian:
it ain't real...undecided
I neva said it was.
Re: Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. by afesimicaleb(m): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Fact vs. Fiction. Please get real.
b wise and read b4 u answer.
Re: Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. by Monalisa185(f): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin
Re: Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. by Kay17: 9:07am On Dec 05, 2015
afesimicaleb:
I feel romeo and juliet is not a love story but rather a show of foolishness!

What's your opinion?

You are correct. Shakespeare's audience thought it was foolishness and the death of the lovers was a warning to young people about their unguided feelings.

Is such foolishness possible today? of course.
Re: Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. by lampardizik(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2015
It's not a show of foolishness as you think...it's a tale of hope...hope that there are things that money or influence and affluence cannot corrupt...
Re: Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. by afesimicaleb(m): 12:36am On Dec 06, 2015
fhranciz:
I think u making a post cos of that is a show of foolishness.
. Wat u sayin bro!
Re: Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 06, 2015
Jack and Rose...... What do you think?
Re: Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. by afesimicaleb(m): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Jack and Rose...... What do you think?
HMmmmm, make we liv dat 1 for GOD.
Re: Romeo And Juliet. VS Modern Day Guys. by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2015
afesimicaleb:
HMmmmm, make we liv dat 1 for GOD.
hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Please Everyone I Need Help / My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.