Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) (4913 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by franklyn005: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2016
True Or False?
Photo Below
#Palmgossip

Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by ately1(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2016
lol... garit
Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by ojun50(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2016
So so true, like me am expecting one 2mro another next 2mro befor i go see my main one for Benin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by Edwinmason(m): 11:59am On Dec 20, 2016
75% true
Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by Frankraj: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
True that's if the guy never fk her before

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by computerboy: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
True for neat guys. The dirty ones will not care even if the president is coming

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
computerboy:
True for neat guys. The dirty ones will not care even if the president is coming
Hahahahahahaha
Supported.
PIGS are PIGS, no matter what....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by Yuneehk(f): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
ojun50:
So so true, like me am expecting one 2mro another next 2mro befor i go see my main one for Benin
So you have main and auxiliary chics undecided
Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by ojun50(m): 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yuneehk:

So you have main and auxiliary chics undecided
i can't come nd kill my self oh
are u base in Benin?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by Yuneehk(f): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
ojun50:
i can't come nd kill my self oh are u base in Benin?
You are asking so I'll be an auxiliary chic too right?
I stay around Auchi. Want to meet up?
Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2016
A dirty guy will always be a dirty guy grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by ojun50(m): 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yuneehk:

yes
Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by ojun50(m): 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yuneehk:

i was thinking u base in lagos
Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Especially first date cheesy
Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by Bluezy13(m): 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
computerboy:

Hahahaha...
Oh my...
Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by Yuneehk(f): 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
ojun50:
i was thinking u base in lagos
you thought wrongly hun
Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by ojun50(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yuneehk:

you thought wrongly hun
ok, so where in auchi do u stay
Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by Yuneehk(f): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
ojun50:
ok, so where in auchi do u stay
Where do you know in Auchi
Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by ojun50(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yuneehk:

Where do you know in Auchi
Auchi product 2012 oh, every were
Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by hernandson(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
So tru am a living testimony,nigga be so gud u gonna think he acted in devious maid series
Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by iamharkinwaley: 12:26am On Dec 21, 2016
My roommate always like it when bae is coming coz I will always clean the whole house and compound self,wash plates,scrub the bath tub,etc......It even got to a point when d house is unkempt, he will be like guy when ur bae dey come? when are you inviting her over etc....Chai we guys sha we fit do anything to impress bae.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by Obanleowo(m): 5:33am On Dec 21, 2016
Seconded
Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by UIA04(f): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2016
Single fake guys

I don't support dirtiness
But

Why pretend to be what you are not

If you are dirty be dirty, if you are clean be clean all around
Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by Jahsikon(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2017
my house is always clean whether a Bae is coming or not

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 30, 2017
very true
Re: Photo Of The Day: Guys, Is This True? (see This Photo) by jworos(m): 8:02pm On May 30, 2017
Men clean their room, only boys leave like this.
They do not actually clean the room, they just changed the location of the dirt to a hidden place

(1) (Reply)

Help I Wont Stay For One Year Without Sex / She Doesn't Love you If You Only Fvck Her And She Doesn't Allow You To Kiss Her / In Love With Two Friends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.