Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:10 PM

Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] (57236 Views)

Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) / "My Cook, My ATM" Pre-Wedding Photo / Cucumber Vs Watermelon: Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by XXCASH: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
donholy28:
Na winch dey man wan marry?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy If u ask me, na who I go ask cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by MrSmith007: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
shocked
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
God punish devil grin grin dis one na i bliv i can fly cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Page two
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by gmacnoms(m): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
Na wa. FP?
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Prettythicksme
I cant fly cry
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
And your family members are still in naija grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chai see ideas to chop people hard earned savings grin grin grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by alterswerve(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
johnshagb:

no joy

Lmao.. I'm not pissed at the pre-wedding waheva man.. The pic is unrealistic. Wah will their kids say when they see it?
Oooo.. Mum is flying... Then they'll say
Mummy fly for us
Just jokin...
Nice couple
Unrealistic pic
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Ryda(m): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
Confused people creating confused thread angry
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by spacestar(f): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
photo of end time wedding mcheew
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
[sha don't pliers off her ears o,when you have some certain conflicts that must come in marriage. quote author=Stanleyafam post=40437681]Please who started this rubbish of pre-wedding shots... people should think and have visions for their marital lives, instead of unnecessary show off.[/quote]
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
I cant fly cry
u dnt need to fly.... They wud throw u from a cliff and i wud be waiting at d bottom
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
u dnt need to fly.... They wud throw u from a cliff and i wud be waiting at d bottom
God punish satan!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Is this an act of witchcraft
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by raayah(f): 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Stanleyafam:
Please who started this rubbish of pre-wedding shots... people should think and have visions for their marital lives, instead of unnecessary show off.

People can also take an hour of their hectic lives and have a fun photoshoot! Should they spend all their lives thinking ? Marriage should be fun ,let them enjoy.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Lero15(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Stanleyafam:
Please who started this rubbish of pre-wedding shots... people should think and have visions for their marital lives, instead of unnecessary show off.

My thoughts exactly
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by fajani(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Who need me

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by rattlesnake(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
when people have chop belle full na so dem dey do
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
God punish satan!! cheesy
sad cheesy wink grin satan wud be too busy fr us dat dey sef, so nothing wud happen.... I heard he'd be visiting punkyveeee...r

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by agarawu23(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
RedCapChief:
Babe, this could be us, but your fatty bombom no go gree cheesy
grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
sad cheesy wink grin satan wud be too busy fr us dat dey sef, so nothing wud happen.... I heard he'd be visiting punkyveeee...r
lol

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by ayanbaba2(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
redcliff:

that picture is not photoshopped o..
Hmnnnnnnn! Nigerians, they will always twist the visible truth...
Don't you see the form her Legs took in that picture! Is like she is sitting on a solid air/oxygen!
Am sure you are among those calling GEJ "the clueless one"!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Young03(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Speechless3:
This is not cool at all.
What an eyesore embarassed

RIta
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by famousroland(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
best in the world
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
fajani:
Who need me
Gree borrow sense naw if u cant afford to buy cheesy cheesy no b u created a thread about my woman,my everything angry and u uploaded ur babe pics,wat if she see u advertising urself here? grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Warlord3000(m): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chair must be under the gown cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by knightsTempler: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
What is this?

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by staples(f): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Wow...Dope Concept kiss
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Baboo13(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
See wife to be as she dey show bress

Meanwhile click like if you got double promotion from primary 4 to primary 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Proposes To A Lady At Her Late Husband's Funeral (pics/video) / This Girl Is Bugging My Life. What Should I Do? / When A Girl Secretly Admires A Particular Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.