Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] (57123 Views)

Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video) / "My Cook, My ATM" Pre-Wedding Photo / Cucumber Vs Watermelon: Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Instead of dem 2be preparing for the 'koko', they are snapping pre-wateva. Grow up pls. Marriage a life contract, prepare 4 it
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by slimgold123(f): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by fajani(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Gree borrow sense naw if u cant afford to buy cheesy cheesy no b u created a thread about my woman,my everything angry and u uploaded ur babe pics,wat if she see u advertising urself here? grin
asawo why my prob giving u headache? Are you sick..
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by AhmedInusa: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Edo Couples...
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2015

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by fourlarring(m): 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
God save me from karishika :oGod save me from karishika
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by fajani(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Gree borrow sense naw if u cant afford to buy cheesy cheesy no b u created a thread about my woman,my everything angry and u uploaded ur babe pics,wat if she see u advertising urself here? grin
must you quote me? Notice me
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by philemonemenike(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
over me....
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
fajani:
asawo why my prob giving u headache? Are you sick..
Yea!!u r very sick for posting ur pics here!!gree get sense!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
fajani:
must you quote me? Notice me
Gerrarahere mehnnnn shittttt!!
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Stanleyafam:
Please who started this rubbish of pre-wedding shots... people should think and have visions for their marital lives, instead of unnecessary show off.
Na only this one u see abi?

What of these mumu

Pre birthday
Baby shower and other nonsense?

End time nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by pablo107: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
Edo airways!!!

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by passionz(f): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
Wah else #Endtime picture

#una good luck #no come fly out of the marriage after two month sha
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by fajani(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yea!!u r very sick for posting ur pics here!!gree get sense!! undecided undecided
you pussy is smelling.... Get d fvck out of my side. You fvcking disgusting. I don't fvcking give a fvck at you.. You think I care.. Poo. Your BOY FRIEND NO GET SENSE..
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
fajani:
you pussy is smelling.... Get d fvck out of my side. You fvcking disgusting. I don't fvcking give a fvck at you.. You think I care.. Poo. Your BOY FRIEND NO GET SENSE..
buhahahahahahahaha

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by fajani(m): 10:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
buhahahahahahahaha
pain me say wetin happen. ... Insult no dey stick for body.. I Dnt care :PP. No one insults me this night...
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by CrystalMPP(f): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
I like the pic, I understand the concept. But I do think the execution is kinda weird. It's too obvious, the whole hanging in the air. I think if she weren't in a sitting posture but a more an being lifted into the air posture, it would have been better.... Ijs
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by nkemdi89(f): 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
alterswerve:
What's good bout a photoshppd pic? Mtchew

Everyone knows the woman can't fly.

To me, the pic is unrealistic
Who told you so? Don't you know she is from edo state where airforce 1 and 2 dey.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 26, 2015
fajani:
pain me say wetin happen. ... Insult no dey stick for body.. I Dnt care :PP. No one insults me this night...
Lol,just kidding tho grin just playing with ya head!!
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by fajani(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
and you go to that lenght.. My prob is I am never patient....
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by fajani(m): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
sorry if I lost my gentleman in me
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by vivianblog(f): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
is the wife from Benin?

ENDTIME y are u always attacking the Benin's

Nairaland Forum rule number 2 says
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Ishilove lalasticlala Seun come tell this man to stop abusing my tribe cry sad
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
fajani:
and you go to that lenght.. My prob is I am never patient....
Na fun naw,check my siggy grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
fajani:
sorry if I lost my gentleman in me
It's okay cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
pablo107:
Edo airways!!!

ENDTIME y are u attacking the Benin's

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES.

Ishilove lalasticlala Seun come tell this man to stop abusing my tribe cry sad
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by fajani(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Na fun naw,check my siggy grin
I kuku saw it.. I know Nairaland na end time Blog.. That's why everyone of us here full of craziness
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by IamLEGEND1: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
ENDTIMEgist:

ENDTIME y are u always attacking the Benin's

Ishilow lalasticlĂșla Segun come tell this man to stop abusing my tribe cry sad

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Haryohdeji(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Kanbee: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
fajani:
I kuku saw it.. I know Nairaland na end time Blog.. That's why everyone of us here full of craziness
U self na end time dude grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of The Day ; [ Nice, Even One Of The Best Ever ] by fajani(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
U self na end time dude grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Sailors: Despite Our Good Looks, Salaries, It Is Tough Finding True Love / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.