Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood (4234 Views)

Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Why Does This Lady Always Send Me Pictures Of Herself As A Text Message? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Cutehector(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Good to know. E be like say u dey ignore me for NL too b4 cry grin
ur shakara was too much na....
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Cutehector:
ur shakara was too much na....
I no dey do shakara na..... I no even sabi how sef grin
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dont even knw,lemme check grin
If you no find am for your box, na thunder go fire you.. Say amen!
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by MzPecs(f): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Real Men See B00bs And Admire. Pvssies Complain too Much angry angry
Yeah, we need to complain when its not our bf! cool
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Cutehector(m): 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I no dey do shakara na..... I no even sabi how sef grin
look at u.... Laffs. Leme knw wen ur ready to play wid me....
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
blublahd:

If you no find am for your box, na thunder go fire you.. Say amen!
Thunder go fire u too,end time guy grin
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by ipledge10(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
vizkiz:
she looks like a hoe, so what was she expecting from them You don't expect guys to be sending nudes to someone like Asa
how does a hoe look like?
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
MzPecs:

Lia lia! They will never complain! grin

Especially em #VaselineCrew
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by MzPecs(f): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demigods:

Especially em #VaselineCrew
Kikikikiki grin grin grin
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by gamaliel121(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
vizkiz:
she looks like a hoe, so what was she expecting from them You don't expect guys to be sending nudes to someone like Asa

Bitcch was expecting pictures of jesus on the cross...

Lol...
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Tundeiab(m): 4:39am On Nov 27, 2015
DJBIGGY:
Kaiiii she finished them all... They must be burying their heads inside liquid lava after reading this. Chai!

http://www.olamzy.com/2015/11/lady-calls-out-guys-who-always-send-her.html
Guys that do that don't just send such to any girl. They must have sensed irresponsibility in her.
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by miqos02(m): 5:15am On Nov 27, 2015
end time thingsss
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:
If I talk now, dem go say I have experienced it

Lemme not talk
do you eat cucumberI'd love to serve you some...
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by faruku104(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2015
Lalasticlala, ishlove, ishilove... See better gist
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Engrpj(m): 7:54am On Nov 27, 2015
vizkiz:

what made her look like a LovePeddler
Re: Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2015
you see a usb port . . . you bring a usb cord near it. . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Bride, Would You Do This On Your Wedding Day / A Passenger Brought Out His *Thing* inside BRT Bus / Lady Walked Naked Caused An Upraor On IG (PICS & COMMENTS),

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.