Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) (14353 Views)

ESCOFi — Don't Try This at Home [WhatsApp Screenshots] / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by butanepro(m): 6:23am On Nov 27, 2015
Like onila , like mother
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Galaxydon1(m): 6:38am On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
what has that go to do with my post
if u think I am stupid,dumb and ugly
then leave my thread. .akpu f00l
attention seeking faggo-t
get off my tit-s
was he touching your tit.
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Galaxydon1(m): 6:41am On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
now fcck off
I just decided to share an innocent story yet only miserable cunts come here and spit venom
anoufia
now fcck urself and leave
how can he fcck himself? Why not teach him.
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Galaxydon1(m): 6:45am On Nov 27, 2015
onila:

I rather remain single for life
than screw an asshol-e like you
ur girlfriend does not have taste, I pity her life hopefully she will upgrade in her next life
idi0t!
this one na atomic bomb. Baby ride on finish two of them.

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Tonway(m): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
one time early in the morning

we heard a couple screaming, shouting

my mother rushed downstairs with the other neighbours
they found out our landlord and landlady were fighting in front of their house

before they knew it
my landlord grabbed and squeezed his wifes breast. .squeezed it so tight grin
she started screaming. .ewo ewo! help me, help me

inorder to help her self grin
she grabbed his dick and squeezed it too hardly

he screamed = my penis o, my penis o! grin

one way or the other. .some of the neighbours separated them

the landlord was rushed to the hospital. .bcus he complained his pee pee hurts

my mother and my uncle went to visit my landlord after he came back
as to see what happened and try and settle things with his wife

as he was explaining to my mum
he kept on dissing his wife

see what that animal did to me
before my mother knew it, he removed his jeans quickly and showed my mother his penis grin grin

my mother cldnt believe what the landlord just did shocked shocked shocked shocked

my mother saw the tape and plaster the doctor has used for his thing. .for the wounds grin grin

look at what that useless animal did to me. .Onila mama, Onila mama

husband and wife issues!!oo lol grin grin

Think nairaland should introduce contents' quality standard and criteria to feature threads. Shit like this for crying out loud would not even past as a nollywood movie script poorly conceived and written.

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by zubino(m): 8:00am On Nov 27, 2015
@Onila for crying out loud, I expected u to show some lady qualities. I can't believe u spewed all those things in your post.
Remember, our actions of today may hunt us tomorrow.
What I m saying is that those exchanges were totally uneccessary. These are guys, u should have ignored them or rather don't make posts if u hate criticisms.

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Eddygourdo(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2015
zubino:
@Onila for crying out loud, I expected u to show some lady qualities. I can't believe u spewed all those things in your post.
What I m saying is that those exchanges were totally uneccessary. These are guys, u should have ignored them or rather don't make posts if u hate criticisms.
as a free forum she has rights to post whatever nonsense she deems fit, but should that imply insults and abusive criticisms, this behaviour by people is what turns me off on online forums, to share you opinion will simply open one up to insults to parents and kin. It's shameful

8 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by 5minsmadness: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2015
Why all the bitterness for an innocent post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 27, 2015
5minsmadness:
Why all the bitterness for an innocent post

This post is far from innocent.

Is the OP a mental case? just asking.

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by lurlah2014(f): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2015
OP U SEF EHNNN
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by krall69: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin where una dey? Or have they been banned?
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by mancheeutd(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2015
kekakuz:
So your mum saw your landlords balls
Somebody is giving a bblowjob soon and it's your mama

wetin u dey do for onila thread don't u know she's just an attention seeking toothless biitch..
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by 5minsmadness: 9:02am On Nov 27, 2015
mancheeutd:

wetin u dey do for onila thread don't u know she's just an attention seeking toothless biitch..
shocked shocked. Ah
This onila u get plenty beefers oh! Wetin she do na?
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Charles4075(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2015
agarawu23:
War thread shocked

I am out smiley
Bros, the matter tire me ohh. Early morning self. But those guys nor get joy at all.

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 9:14am On Nov 27, 2015
zubino:
This is a faceless forum

now screw off!

I rememberrd a funny story and I shared

see nothing wrong here

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2015
mancheeutd:

fcck of from here

idi-0t!
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 9:18am On Nov 27, 2015
Tonway:

Think nairaland should introduce contents' quality standard and criteria to feature threads. Shit like this for crying out loud would not even past as a nollywood movie script poorly conceived and written.
didnt I create this thread for nolloywood

fcck urself

or u just ashamed ur fellow Nigerian man can squeeze his wife t-its of an innocent woman

u are just as foolish as my former landlord

classless fccker

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
even her dirty panties is neater than yur parents matrimonial bedsheets... . *spits*

Homo sapien oshi...
descendant of a dirty ofem-anu trash mother

no wonder you act like a trashy demon

typical of ur people

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2015
butanepro:
Like onila , like mother
ur mother is a bit-ch!
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by LOUISXIV: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2015
There is nothin wrong wt her post....jobless guys lookin for a female to tread on.

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by franklingud(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2015
Lol!
Na so dem dey do na. Ogbeni yoloba couple. grin
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Mavor: 9:27am On Nov 27, 2015
Wetin me wan talk for this matter sef? Onila, Seun is complaining that the cost of Nairaland database is becoming too expensive as he needs to buy more server space. I guess he has you to blame. Your beauty threads make sense. The rest unfortunately....NOT!!!
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by kliq(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
ur mother is a bit-ch!
embarassed
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2015
Speechless3:

This post is far from innocent.

Is the OP a mental case? just asking.
total scum

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2015
kekakuz:
So your mum saw your landlords balls
Somebody is giving a bblowjob soon and it's your mama
give BJ to a man that squeeze his wife tit-s during a fight

cant u see his wife left him
why wld my mother like a vomit like him

f00L!
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
total scum

You sound like an abused hoe grin

4 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Abee79(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2015
Wow! this story will make a lovely Nollywood bash!
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2015
Speechless3:

You sound like an abused hoe grin

thanks for telling me what u do to ur female neighbors

molester

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by johnstar(m): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2015
Make una leave dis b1tch na, she juz dey use una catch cruz

She juz dey jobless and hopeless

Nor quote me o, if u nor wnt make thunder fire ur useless mama wey dey suck d1ck #Ewu
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by onila(f): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2015
johnstar:
Make una leave dis b1tch na, she juz dey use una catch cruz

She juz dey jobless and hopeless

Nor quote me o, if u nor wnt make thunder fire ur useless mama wey dey suck d1ck #Ewu

ur a product of baby factory in imo state like my imo state landlord

foolish cannibalistic, akpu eating, classless, unstylistic, wife grabbing titt-y men

ur a waste

4 Likes

Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2015
onila:
descendant of a dirty ofem-anu trash mother

no wonder you act like a trashy demon

typical of ur people
i grin

I prefer classy/posh demons
Re: The Funniest Husband And Wife Fight I Saw In Naija (pls, don't try this at home) by imsuboi(m): 10:22am On Nov 27, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Loan App / Sex Scandal: School Teacher Leaks Sex Tape Of Student, See Shocking Photos / Have You Ever Used A Pink Lips Cream That Worked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.