Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

All The Guys, You All Need To Answer This Question Real Quick – Is It Over? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Guys, You All Need To Answer This Question Real Quick – Is It Over? (974 Views)

Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Ladies, 8 Guys You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Guys, You All Need To Answer This Question Real Quick – Is It Over? by simtosul: 4:58am On Nov 27, 2015
Guys, lets just imagine that you proposed to your
girlfriend publicly and she said NO. Some people says leaving her is not the best option maybe she has her reasons. But if it is you, would still continue with that relationship?

Re: All The Guys, You All Need To Answer This Question Real Quick – Is It Over? by Nova15: 4:59am On Nov 27, 2015
Ofcourse it's over
Re: All The Guys, You All Need To Answer This Question Real Quick – Is It Over? by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 27, 2015
MUBBISH its jux starting mucheeew

Re: All The Guys, You All Need To Answer This Question Real Quick – Is It Over? by agarawu23(m): 5:03am On Nov 27, 2015
It's not over!!!

I will keep fvcking her till I get my own babe that will say yes
Re: All The Guys, You All Need To Answer This Question Real Quick – Is It Over? by Nova15: 5:06am On Nov 27, 2015
agarawu23:
It's not over!!!

See mean guys
Re: All The Guys, You All Need To Answer This Question Real Quick – Is It Over? by agarawu23(m): 5:08am On Nov 27, 2015
Nova15:

See mean guys
angry angry angry
Re: All The Guys, You All Need To Answer This Question Real Quick – Is It Over? by miqos02(m): 5:11am On Nov 27, 2015
hmmmm
Re: All The Guys, You All Need To Answer This Question Real Quick – Is It Over? by Nova15: 5:12am On Nov 27, 2015
agarawu23:
[size=8pt][/size] angry angry angry

tongue
Re: All The Guys, You All Need To Answer This Question Real Quick – Is It Over? by Mjshexy(f): 5:23am On Nov 27, 2015
No its not over, shebi double dating is allowed, in fact it's only a silly man that will go ahead proposing to a woman he isn't sure of...
Re: All The Guys, You All Need To Answer This Question Real Quick – Is It Over? by mrking3(m): 5:55am On Nov 27, 2015
Not Over for me!!!! It took 3 months for my fiancee to accept my Proposal. Patience is indeed a virtue!
Re: All The Guys, You All Need To Answer This Question Real Quick – Is It Over? by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 27, 2015
agarawu23:
It's not over!!!

What if she not good in bed? Juz lying there like a dead fish... tongue
Re: All The Guys, You All Need To Answer This Question Real Quick – Is It Over? by agarawu23(m): 6:25am On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

What if she not good in bed? Juz lying there like a dead fish... tongue
she will give me oral then grin
If she is wack in bed, she go sabi sing with microphone wink that one no need to learn

1 Like

Re: All The Guys, You All Need To Answer This Question Real Quick – Is It Over? by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 27, 2015
agarawu23:
she will give me oral then grin
If she is wack in bed, she go sabi sing with microphone wink that one no need to learn

Lol..boo those dead fish don't even know how to stroke u grin
Re: All The Guys, You All Need To Answer This Question Real Quick – Is It Over? by agarawu23(m): 6:32am On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol..boo those dead fish don't even know how to stroke u grin
shocked you don't mean it

There is Nothing bad in trying anyway wink
Re: All The Guys, You All Need To Answer This Question Real Quick – Is It Over? by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Yea......it should be over!

(1) (Reply)

This Are The Best Ways To Get A Girlfriend...guys Click Here And Read Now.. / 4 Major Reasons Good Girls Love To Date Bad Boys / 3 Reason Why Marriages Breaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.