Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! (2605 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Gentlebabs(m): 6:30am On Nov 27, 2015
She wants to date me, she told me technically last year, I courteously appreciated and made her know I am single but not available.

Just two months ago, she rekindled her desires with a very good manifesto, I told her "I don't play in that league". Now she does not talk to me again, she ignores me like a plague, which makes me very unhappy.

What do I do?
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 27, 2015
Iffa slap u ehn!!

U told her u aren't interested....twice!!

She left yu...

Nw wat??

Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Cutehector(m): 6:32am On Nov 27, 2015
Attention seeker.. Gerrara here mehn...

Posters please ignore this dude.....
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 27, 2015
Thats wat u get coz ur playing hard to get...now ur like a crying cow so worried coz she doesn't bother u...this is what men's drama that I don't like. cool
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by agarawu23(m): 6:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Are you for real ? shocked
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 27, 2015
You no get d*ck I swear, see how Toto the beg you make you carry am go house go do d needful, you form.. you think say the Toto the happy.. please drop the Toto numb for me. thanks.
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Gentlebabs(m): 6:45am On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
Thats wat u get coz ur playing hard to get...now ur like a crying cow so worried coz she doesn't bother u...this is what men's drama that I don't like. cool
Truth is, I value her friendship. That's all.
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Gentlebabs(m): 6:46am On Nov 27, 2015
crazysaint:
You no get d*ck I swear, see how Toto the beg you make you carry am go house go do d needful, you form.. you think say the Toto the happy.. please drop the Toto numb for me. thanks.
0817882824.....Let me quickly check the last digit. Wait....
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Erukumakanaki: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2015
Dude u Ffffff up Big tym iswear! undecided
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 27, 2015
Dis OP too like story angry

be lik say u go like attention pass MrCork oooh undecided
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Applaner: 6:52am On Nov 27, 2015
op, the last ssce result has been released o

ve u checked ur own?
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Akposkool(m): 6:53am On Nov 27, 2015
U mean shit to her now. Never play with a womans feeling for you
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by kaziblake(f): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2015
Date her or u don't like her
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Gentlebabs(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Dude u Ffffff up Big tym iswear! undecided
Guy, No be all "Play Head" den dey clean oh!
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Gentlebabs(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2015
Now I remember. She once said she dreamt of herself and I in a car, like we were strolling to a place called "No Where". Seriously, I no make up this story oh!
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Erukumakanaki: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2015
Gentlebabs:
Guy, No be all "Play Head" den dey clean oh!
So? Even if u not gonna tidy her. . . just involve her in a relationship and show some love undecided
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Gentlebabs(m): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
So? Even if u not gonna tidy her. . . just involve her in a relationship and show some love undecided
Hmhmhm.
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Where dis people dey carry their story from self?sad
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by IamLEGEND1: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2015
anybody wey add comment after this na ídiot.

Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by michspencer(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2015
Call her and apoligise for your doing if only she is beautiful.but if not,ignore her forever

1 Like

Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by tpiadotcom: 7:48am On Nov 27, 2015
Gentlebabs:
Now I remember. She once said she dreamt of herself and I in a car, like we were strolling to a place called "No Where". Seriously, I no make up this story oh!

you seem to have an affinity for weird people.

Are you weird yourself?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by louiskay(m): 7:59am On Nov 27, 2015
guy, ur stupidity status don grow grey hair oooo _
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Fidecoo(m): 8:00am On Nov 27, 2015
Hahaha, nairaland oo!!
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Gentlebabs(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2015
KashyBaby:
Actually, I value her friendship more. What is the end point of such union, SEX, DISSAPOINTMENT & HEARTBREAK and above all, lost friendship...
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Gentlebabs(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
just that I no get that flirtatious energy again... undecided
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Gentlebabs(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
just that I no get that excess flirtatious energy again .
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Gentlebabs(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2015
michspencer:
Call her and apoligise for your doing if only she is beautiful.but if not,ignore her forever
You are an epitome of wisdom. Hope she will still not misinterprete the apology?
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Gentlebabs(m): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2015
tpiadotcom:

you seem to have an affinity for weird people.

Are you weird yourself?
I am an Author. If authors are weird, then maybe you are close to the answer to your question.
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by mizquote(f): 10:26am On Nov 27, 2015
Gentlebabs:
She wants to date me, she told me technically last year, I courteously appreciated and made her know I am single but not available.

Just two months ago, she rekindled her desires with a very good manifesto, I told her "I don't play in that league". Now she does not talk to me again, she ignores me like a plague, which makes me very unhappy.

What do I do?

ignore her
or better still apologise.
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Gentlebabs(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2015
mizquote:

ignore her
or better still apologise.
Nairaland rocks!
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 27, 2015
Gentlebabs:

What do I do?
Chairman U sure say no be IRONY tins,.
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2015
Shout out to mu amiable friends & fellow workers GUINNESS Nig, Ogba Brewery....Osimen m Daniel

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... / What Are The Craziest Things You've Done For Money? / Why Do Girls Fall In Love Easily With Handsome Guys That Ignore Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.