Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,728 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! (2604 Views)

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
anybody wey add comment after this na ídiot.
ealy morning weed no good for ur health,..demented entity
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by awesome11(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2015
Harbosede02:
Iffa slap u ehn!!

U told her u aren't interested....twice!!

She left yu...

Nw wat??

Mtcheeew
U dey vex gan oo
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2015
U nd dis ur mouth ehhhh
Jolllyjoy:
Where dis people dey carry their story from self?sad
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Am still learning
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oma307:
U nd dis ur mouth ehhhh
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Richiy(f): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
Gentlebabs:
She wants to date me, she told me technically last year, I courteously appreciated and made her know I am single but not available.

Just two months ago, she rekindled her desires with a very good manifesto, I told her "I don't play in that league". Now she does not talk to me again, she ignores me like a plague, which makes me very unhappy.

What do I do?

Do you want to eat your cake and have it Ki ni tie undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by Richiy(f): 5:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
crazysaint:
You no get d*ck I swear, see how Toto the beg you make you carry am go house go do d needful, you form.. you think say the Toto the happy.. please drop the Toto numb for me. thanks.

You have now exposed to us how sex starved you are. Dude you need to keep your private life private undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by tellwisdom: 2:48am On Nov 28, 2015
Gentlebabs:
She wants to date me, she told me technically last year, I courteously appreciated and made her know I am single but not available.

Just two months ago, she rekindled her desires with a very good manifesto, I told her "I don't play in that league". Now she does not talk to me again, she ignores me like a plague, which makes me very unhappy.

What do I do?

Na man dey propose u abi na woman?? sad
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by wordbank(m): 5:53am On Nov 28, 2015
All ds shildrens sef
C'mon go play kantaball
Re: Please Help, She Wants Me Desperately!!! by firstking01(m): 6:20am On Nov 28, 2015
Harbosede02:
Iffa slap u ehn!!

U told her u aren't interested....twice!!

She left yu...

Nw wat??

Mtcheeew
gals hate to be turned dwn eh, dey tink dey r d only ones dat can be turning us dwn all d time...if only dey undastand hw we feel and d courage we used to put in just to walk up to dem, dey wnt be turning dwn. Most tym kwa, we need to turn dem dwn too, so, dey will have a glimps of wat we used to pass tru. Op keep turning her dw.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Virginity Brouhaha / 10 Things Shy People Would Do When They Are Crushing...... / Guys Only!!! Ladies Come And See Answers.o/bashing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.