Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari (26232 Views)

Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu / Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari / Fish Out Those Behind Plot To Kill Ekweremadu, Ohaneze Youths Tell IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by ishiamu(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2015
MizMyColi:

I taya o

They shd chill 5k is coming next year

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by BobNeli(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! The drama si (oh my God! I dnt even remember the spelling of is anymore). Sory, I mean, is getting underway. A..P..C!!! Progress. Let me pay for my ticket on time and take a front seat to be able to report this scenereo very well. Meanwhil, did u hear that Bukola Saraki is planing to steal a new senate standing order book into the house without aproval? This boy, u seem to talk too much. Who told u? Nevr mind, that is not my problem. After all I'm not a senator. All I know is that Buhari is fighting curruption. Yessss na, is he not? Ultimately, he is. If not, these currupt officials would have wasted a huge amount by now in paying the scam called subsidy and fuel would have been very much available at national price. He doesnt want to be part of that scam that's why we are suffering scarcity now. But I earmarked a N413billion subsidy appropriation b4 the senate? I dnt know anything oo my brother. But I do not beleive Buhari approved of it. It is a scam. But na spectator I be. I just dey watch. The only thing that has gotten me confused is that the power we enjoyed for about two months after Goodluck stepped down is now epileptic. Could it be that they were Goodluck's imputs that were sabortaged to credit the present administration? I cant answer u that question. This is a draconian rule. I still value my life. If u need answers on power, go meet Fashola. The one more thing that am afraid of right now is that I heard our foreign reserve is almost depleted while the price of dolar keeps soaring. Dnt wory it will come down. The law of gravity states that anything that goes up, when it gets to the highest point, must come down. Are we going to wait until it gets to highest point to comes down? How many people will survive it? Well, even if it is only the 20% elite of the population, Nigeria will continue. After all, Nigeria is overpopulated and govt might have its strategy of prunning it down. Pls oo, dnt be angry that I'm asking too many questions, as if you are the president to answer all these. Dnt border, any one I have the answer, I will give u. Ok, thank you. So now, do u think Inec should go ahead with a suplementary election in Kogi state? My brother, I wish I were a judge. But what I can say is, if the tribunals disqualify mandated candidates on the basis of none-primary elections. That means, votes belong to candidates and not parties. But my mouth no reach naa. Weting man go do? Make we just dey watch as the drama rols out. The only thing I can advise is that our constitution must not be made to contradict itself. I have seen in this country, candidates who crossed carpets and retained the mandate they obtained under their parrent parties. If those mandates were for the party and not the candidates, how comes, the candidates walked away with the party's mandates? Examples, Aminu Tambuwal, Rochas Okorocha and so on and so forth. Unless if the suplementary they are talking about is between other candidates involved in the election except APC. But come to think of it. If fresh primaries are conducted to replace the dead, does it mean that the first primaries conducted was nulified by the incidence of death? And if so, how then does votes casted for a nulified primary election stand?

7 Likes

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Rose2014: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Cry Me River Benue

You're wicked o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Opinedecandid(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
Party of the senille of the senile for the senile

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by johnstar(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ohk
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Dannyset(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
God knows am of this opinion too. And let it also be known to Ambode that the Team A+ he used ysday can't be dumped today.
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by TPAND(f): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
LAMENTING LAMENTARS...... cheesy grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by LastSurvivor: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
U want a 72yrs old fools government to be youth friendly
Sorry guys, u have been duped..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by dckng16(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
Which category of APC youths are angry with BUBU. Is it

IBO youths

Yoruba youths

Hausa youths

Or Nigerian Youths ?
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by vladimiros: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
[size=13pt]Anyone who believed he would get 5K a Month when the rate of Nigeria's Foreign Reserves can't sustain it need to check himself into yaba left[/size]

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Olukolade1: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
U go wait for ur youth age. U still be baby.
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
he has already used and dumped them.
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by francizy(m): 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
Oh boy eh! This thread na comedy central.. grin

Senseless and Senile youths! Next time if they bring a 90 years old boko haram sympathizer (even if he's blind and on a wheel chair) and tell you he's the god that sends down fire, abeg vote am again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Dem never see anything,e just dey play with dem now e never start...dey will see the change in dozens
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Orikinla(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nigerian youths should not accept crumbs from any government in power. Boko Haram's suicide bombers have been on rampage, but President Muhammad Buhari is more excited about oversea trips to India, Iran and Malta while his own country is not safe.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by 9izone(f): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Awww stop crying! maybe, just maybe by next term he will remember you (Apcyouth) but for now you just have to manage your change. Finks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Opinedecandid(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
saintopus:
Didn't we warn you guys before?

This GEJ sef!!

I will continue to remember you!!

Quote me any day!!

GEJ was a good man!

I'm quoting you for good, bro.
GEJ is not these jokers mate.

Not only are they blind, but ignorant and hating.

Someboody should help us tell APC youths that the last thing the rest of Nigerian youths expect from them is to complain.
Under no circumstance should they 'wail'.
Their stock in trade has been to pretend, be hypocritical and be mediocres. Let them continue that way and suffer with their mouth shut, their lips sealed over this predicament they have plunged our nation into.

Those APC youths are the real enemies of this nation. They are the people working hard to truncate our hard-earned and long-nurtured democracy.

I have already chosen to tolerate Buhari, as for those slaves who do not know their left from right, they deserve no pity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by MzPecs(f): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
francizy:
Oh boy eh! This thread na comedy central.. grin

Senseless and Senile youths! Next time if they bring a 90 years old boko haram sympathizer (even if he's blind and on a wheel chair) and tell you he's the god that sends down fire, abeg vote am again.
APC youths will never love again! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by 9izone(f): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
johnnycrew:
Dem never see anything,e just dey play with dem now e never start...dey will see the change in dozens

I don die grin
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by chesterlee(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Why the f*ck are these Zombies wailing?

We told them....but they said they rather vote for a man with NEPA bill than to vote for Transformation

They never see anything!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by francizy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
stickncarrot:
Buhari seems wiser than the APC youth.

For him to have scammed them and gotten them that cheap, of course he's a mountain of knowledge when compared to his senseless and senile toutish youths..

3 Likes

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by loomer: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
Una neva even see dumping una dey complain.
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by klax(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hahahahahaha time to laugh in 3D. Too funny Mr youths you are dumped already so don't cry too much I think you all want action man to bring change but rather a dullard traveller no change from lair party who their new name is * Party of discovery* becayse every day they keep discover, unveil, expose and that is all. Shame on you all, you ain't see anything yet keep watching.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
how much i miss GEJ nd mama peace....ever since BUBU came in on board NIGERIA went 21 steps backward to corroborate my age,if this is the change scam they so preached about using some brainless youths from the West and North then i will proudly wail forever cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by francizy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
MzPecs:

APC youths will never love again! grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Most of them are damn frustrated and can kill right now. As for me, no matter how the country is, for the fact that I didn't vote the senile one, I can't be frustrated. Even if Buhari had contested against Shakau, I'd not have voted Buhari. I'd have just kept my vote, shikina! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Iykopee(m): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
Even zombies are wailing. Well, it serves them rightgrin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by vRendoh(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
PDP at work i guess! APCs, how long this Lai Lai go continue.

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by badmrkt(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
DEMDEM and his co-zombies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by ministeriallist: 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
What positions do they want to occupy?
They are all sitting down on a lonnnnnnnng thing! grin
Re: You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari by Ali97(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
DO you want to GMB to appoint you as a Minister or what? what kind of position are you thinking you or your kind can hold? are you fighting for yourself or fighting for the good of our Country Nigeria? you better keep your mouth shut, we begin to understand that you are only looking for something which will make you look like a Big boy. sorry i will advise you to go back to farm if you really work for Nigeria. But if you do it just for something in return keep on shouting till 2019 no body will listen to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Etisalat And Keystone Bank Shares: BCO Raises Public Alert Over PDP Plans / Breaking: Ibom Air To Land Uyo Tomorrow / Makinde Sacks SSG, Commissioners, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.