Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media (39611 Views)

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Cutehector(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
your siggy is hilarious..

Who is tripping
bittches.... U aint blind... Are u?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
misspicy:

even my darling dey against me.....

am leaving here jor undecided

Against u ke! U can neva b among d "dem" na
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cutehector:
bittches.... U aint blind... Are u?
not nicesad
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Cutehector(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
tunnamania11:
That point number 4 though... It's when the " male prosti.tutes" stop giving them the comments they want to read before they would stop being stuuupid .
You upload half unclad pictures on social media because you want to be noticed and u expect men to take u serious.
I mean, which responsible guy would ask u out with the intention of having a serious relationship with u?
After getting played ( which they actually deserved), they will flood social media with screenshots of his empty promises, without telling people how useless they presented themselves to him, making it look like all guys are d same.

did u think the ladies who put on revealin clothes wanted a serious relationship? Think

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
free2ryhme:
If you know all of these qualities about ladies and such an expert don't you think it is normal to label you a psycho
A psycho ? Tell me something bro cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Cutehector(m): 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
not nicesad
ur nad a bitchh... U should thank me for being nice afterall
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
HizMissy:
Una dey find trouble for this thread oh lipsrsealed
ehn ehn tongue
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cutehector:
did u think the ladies who put on revealin clothes wanted a serious relationship? Think
Bro, some of them are bunch of confused beings that believe the best way to attract a guy is to reveal their body. Not all of them are "olosho".

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
tunnamania11:

Bro, some of them are bunch of confused beings that believe the best way to attract a guy is to reveal their body. Not all of them are "olosho"/
its because we guys get moved by what we see... Dat makes dem package demselves like dat... I wouldnt blame them tho..

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by misspicy(f): 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
catlova:

Against u ke! U can neva b among d "dem" na
okay o....happy weekend dear cheesy

are u at the meeting?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Pheals:
nothing sir
You called my name with exclamation.. Oyah tell me what I have done.. Abi you dey fear to talk am ni ? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by misspicy(f): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
profojah:
Thanks boo.. How's playboy(misspicy bf). Been a while
shocked chisos
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
nothing to add really. i married one olosho like your post op. we are divorced now grin grin grin grin grin
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/11/10-ways-to-spot-chronic-female-flirts.html
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by misspicy(f): 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
We no dey brag. Even you sef know deep down within that we are hot cake cheesy
hot cake ni hot cake ko.... cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
tunnamania11:

Bro, some of them are bunch of confused beings that believe the best way to attract a guy is to reveal their body. Not all of them are "olosho".
Seconded cool
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by misspicy(f): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy cheesy..
You and ojah were bashing my e hubby so i join naaaaaa cheesycheesy
so you see you are very guilty...and no thats not the only case tongue.... if i come lagos can i see ya?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by misspicy(f): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
profojah:

Lol cheesy. I remembered that day.. O yagbe, o ti wa gbagbe.. Ma da jolllyjoy loun jare.. Anyways, she's now my girlfriend tongue cheesy. I've forgiven her.
I've forgiven her too and shez one of my besties now tongue
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cutehector:
its because we guys get moved by what we see... Dat makes dem package demselves like dat... I wouldnt blame them tho..
It's even guys that give them encouraging comments .
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Truluvguy:
nothing to add really. i married one olosho like your post op. we are divorced now grin grin grin grin grin
Hahaha cheesy

Hope say she no scam u sha?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by misspicy(f): 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
wristbangle:

Can you tell me the difference love?
after you have called me olosho finish.... undecided
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Seconded cool
Thirded cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Cutehector(m): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
tunnamania11:

It's even guys that give them encouraging comments .
yeah right.... Too bad..
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by TOMTOM15(m): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
Seconded cool
Boss what is the name of your school?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
misspicy:

okay o....happy weekend dear cheesy

are u at the meeting?

Hahahaha. Im home already ooo. I dnt stay out past 10pm except i have no control over it.

How was ur day? Any wedding pishure? wink
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
misspicy:

shocked chisos
Na lie?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
misspicy:
so you see you are very guilty...and no thats not the only case tongue.... if i come lagos can i see ya?
lolllll who tell u say i dey lag

Am in delta..
Come delta u go see me full timecheesycheesycheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by misspicy(f): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2015
catlova:

Hahahaha. Im home already ooo. I dnt stay out past 10pm except i have no control over it.

How was ur day? Any wedding pishure? wink
okay...

it went well...gosh i can't wait to get wedded cheesy....chimo,d love between this couple ehn,and i love the tag iyawo iyawo,it no easy to marry abeg especially in this age of baby mamas
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by misspicy(f): 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
lolllll who tell u say i dey lag

Am in delta..
Come delta u go see me full timecheesycheesycheesy
delta shocked.....not in my wildest dreams
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
misspicy:

okay...

it went well...gosh i can't wait to get wedded cheesy....chimo,d love between this couple ehn,and i love the tag iyawo iyawo,it no easy to marry abeg especially in this age of baby mamas

Hehehe. Oya go do quick ooo
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Pheals(f): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
You called my name with exclamation.. Oyah tell me what I have done.. Abi you dey fear to talk am ni ? cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . Are U a girl before?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by misspicy(f): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
catlova:

Hehehe. Oya go do quick ooo
but am waiting for you now angry
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
misspicy:

but am waiting for you now angry

Hehehe. Jokes apart jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / ‘If You Want To Get Married Soon, Date More Than One Man'- Lady Says / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.