Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,021 members, 7,956,788 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:58 PM

10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media (40175 Views)

My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend / A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by johntaiwo123(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Are you one of them?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by free2ryhme: 8:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
If you know all of these qualities about ladies and such an expert don't you think it is normal to label you a psycho
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
Setaje:
Like this one grin
Dis kind boys supposed to be jailed for a year for murdering English oo.
Sha e fit be typo.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by HizMissy(f): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Una dey find trouble for this thread oh lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Godisnear(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
delectablegyal:
Hmmmmmmm, delicious. Blaqbonez comes to mind.

fine chick
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by sukkot: 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
gamaliel121:
Nice one.

Wristbangle and tosyne2much..

Rugged combo...

I like bitchessss that flirt tho....

why they gotta be bitches though ? why they cant just be hos ?

i got hos, i got hossss in different area code

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by macaranta(m): 8:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
10 rules dude. @OP

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by texanomaly(f): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
sukkot:

Really? I thought you didn't do that kind of thing. Are you one of the hypocrites you like to talk about? undecided
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Setaje(f): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
sukkot:

A-RIya code. (2xtimes) grin
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by repogirl(f): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lmao!!!! This is freaking hilarious! Especially taking selfie everywhere, looool! cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2015
wristbangle:

I wan add more self but I just dey fear the others. lipsrsealed

I tink say d gods don giv u backing ni cheesy
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Shoroniyen
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by sukkot: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Setaje:

A-RIya code. (2xtimes) grin
grin grin luda

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
lets see what comments ladie would drop on this thread...
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by wristbangle: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
catlova:

I tink say d gods don giv u backing ni cheesy

Bros, which god's? Abi dem dey angry say , write those monikers. Abeg I wan live very long life
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by sukkot: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
texanomaly:

Really? I thought you didn't do that kind of thing. Are you one of the hypocrites you like to talk about? undecided
its a song by ludacriss wink grin how are ya texan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FP3DFVXARw

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Seunbukola187(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
The names u mentioned grin angry they are coming for urhead.
wristbangle:
Tosyne2much about point 3, ladies on this very forum and facebook are so guilty of this act that imagine a lady bearing "suliat", now repackaging and re branding herself to suzzy. The following monikers such as prettythicksme, pretydiva, pinkiberry, eroticangelina, queenbarbie, misspicy, adufetohposh, etc are guilty of this act. tongue tongue (abeg sweeries I dey joke o, make una no break my head)

10. They always claim to have hang out with top celebrities

Most flirts are synonymous with this attribute. They will upload pictures of them forcefully pecking/kissing top celebrities in a way to feel I am a classic babe. To be candid, una be confirm "chronic olosho babe" cheesy

11. They are extremely dumb and lazy

They are just too lazy to read informative post and too dumb to comprehend innovation but when it comes to silly topics, you will see them arguing as if they want to win a lottery. tongue
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by flokii: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
nice writeup... buh some are not really flirts, only trying to catch fun

btw will this change their modus operandi?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by texanomaly(f): 8:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
sukkot:
its a song by ludacriss wink grin how are ya texan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FP3DFVXARw

I'm good. How have you been? How goes "endtime things"? smiley
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by sukkot: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
texanomaly:

I'm good. How have you been? How goes "endtime things"? smiley
been aiiitttt. endtime thangs is heating up very good. russia as we speaking packing all their ammos and bombers to the middle-east. the final showdown about to begin. its about to get real wink

4 Likes

Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by preciousMI1(f): 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
no 6 sha...
Na d hustling guy dey do himself...
You never really hammer na im you go dey follow these end time social media babes... you'll be hustling in vain...
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by francizy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dammmm cheesy angry

Hehehehehe! See lips abeg!

This lips be like wetin done chop gala wella oh! grin
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by texanomaly(f): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
sukkot:
been aiiitttt. endtime thangs is heating up very good. russia as we speaking packing all their ammos and bombers to the middle-east. the final showdown about to begin. its about to get real wink

Things are definitely heating up...
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by safarigirl(f): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
tosyne2much, i disagree with a couple of points.... and a flirt like a guy earlier stated, is more of a cork-tease. She would rather not meet you in person, you won't find her personal info online, she'll probably just pull your legs and use terms of endearment with you, she may not put up her full picture- assuming it's even her real picture.

They're usually just fooling around, lots of guys take them seriously though.

These things you listed are characteristics of an internet olosho, not a flirt.

How far with Emusmith, the third musketeer?
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
I'm one,I no go lie.though its just for fun nothing major,except a selected few,though I never chuke any before,NL girls kini dey boom reach high heavens
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by sukkot: 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
texanomaly:

Things are definitely heating up...
you know it. and it aint slowing down till the chickens come home to roost.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
wristbangle:
Tosyne2much about point 3, ladies on this very forum and facebook are so guilty of this act that imagine a lady bearing "suliat", now repackaging and re branding herself to suzzy. The following monikers such as prettythicksme, pretydiva, pinkiberry, eroticangelina, queenbarbie, misspicy, adufetohposh, etc are guilty of this act. tongue tongue (abeg sweeries I dey joke o, make una no break my head)

Most flirts are synonymous with this attribute. They will upload pictures of them forcefully pecking/kissing top celebrities in a way to feel I am a classic babe. To be candid, una be confirm "chronic olosho babe" cheesy

They are just too lazy to read informative post and too dumb to comprehend innovation but when it comes to silly topics, you will see them arguing as if they want to win a lottery. tongue

I really don't blame u undecided if buhari had provided enough jobs, jobless losers lyk u wouldn't av the mouth and time to type trashh.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
wristbangle:

Silly topics e.g KUWTK, Africa Magic movies.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2015
cheesy cheesy wink
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
buygala:
ok

12- The Stalkers...These ones stalk mostly the Automobile and Properties sections of nairaland, hoping to catch rich fish. .. Na den u go dey see dem comment for car sale thread like.... "Nice ride... hope the carpets and airfresheners are factory-fitted too?" sad... They make a list of monikers active there and proceed to 'innocently' insinuate themselves into the awareness of these monikers later on. sad

13- The Catfishers....They only take pishures of their body's major selling point... If she is facially disadvantaged or nyansh deficient, be sure you will be assaulted with a zoomed-in image of her heavily padded breastts and a sucked-in tummy if you have the misfortune of trying to view her profile sad .....

14- The Snakes-in-the-Monkey-Shadow..... These ones will have funny monikers and aliases like 'Godisgood, DaughterofZion, BlessedChild. ... Their piety is a disguise for a well organizational Aristo scheme to catch unsuspecting males.... These ones are professional Oloshos forming Virgin Mary... Approach them at your own risk sad

15- The signboards. ... These ones have nothing to contribute to any thread being discussed, but they will be dragging frontpage with those who have something reasonable to say undecided... They just come on a thread and be like smiley or embarassed or ... They understand that as long as their moniker has the 'f' attached to it, boys will always view it, and mostly quote her and start perusing her from there sad

The braggarts. . These ones will open a thread and narrate how 7 boys in her church are fighting over her, how her fiancee has refused to travel abroad for his masters because he doesn't want to lose her, and similar crap undecided. ...All these are just ways to increase her 'market visibility and value' sad

*removes dirty BYC singlet, fans self with plastic handfan, puts one hand inside dirty boxers and repositions my scrotum while enjoying the lagoon-view cool ..... #ghostmodespectator sad
Haha. You're so on point.
Re: 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehehe! See lips abeg!

This lips be like wetin done chop gala wella oh! grin
grin grin i love eating gala!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate / How To Know When A Girl Orgasms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.