Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially (15701 Views)

My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially by yebo36(f): 2:41am On Dec 31, 2015
nnamdiosu:

thats human beings for you. because they never been in someone else shoes....they think they are wiser and better. funny enough, the jobless man might be more prayerful, hardworking and morally upright than you. perhaps you have a job and things are going fine for you, so you add the degree of lawyer, judge and executioner to your school cert and university degree abi? my candid advice for you...DON'T MAKE GOD ANGRY BY DOING HIS JOB IF YOU DON'T KNOW SOMEONE , YOU'VE NEVER SEEN HIM OR THE EFFORTS HE MAKES, DON'T EVER EVER PASS THOSE KIND OF COMMENTS. THE RACE IS NOT TO THE SWIFT OR SKILLFUL. IT'S JUST TIME AND CHANCE THAT HAPPENS TO US ALL. (DON'T EVER FORGET THAT) #NoOffenceMeant

OP......Women like you are scarcer than fuel sold at N30 per litre. God will surely bless you for these efforts. truth be told, there are a million and one reasons why things are happening like this. NO ONE ON NAIRALAND CAN GIVE YOU THE PERFECT ANSWER OR SOLUTION. THEY MIGHT TRY AND SUGGEST GOOD SUGGESTIONS BUT THE BEST SUGGESTION and SOLUTION COMES FROM ONLY GOD.take out time to seek the face of God.Bless your husband and pray for him every day as he goes out. hope he isn't keeping grudges with anyone
? ask him if he needs to do any sort of restitution. buy things for children then you and ur husband kneel down and ask the kids to lay hand on ur heads and pray.....God that sees the heart will see you through. send me your acct number by pm. i will try to raise something no matter how little for you guys ONCE I GET PAID MY SALARY. pls be strong. solution is on its way.

Thank you sir. I have heard of this kind of prayers from kids, it worked for a friend that was very sick one time. I will work on it. Thanks once more and God bless.
Re: ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially by oduz: 9:07am On Aug 26, 2016
Dear Madam Amazon, It's another year, hope things have improved at the home front ?

Best wishes
Re: ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially by nickishire: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
It is well

nikenry:
Sis, I truly understand what you are going true. Just be very careful. You know you complained earlier that he already lost some weight. Pls be careful with him, lest he breaks down.He is still your husband, you know.
You starved him of food last night, pls if you are awake now, I will suggest you wake him up now, go down on your knees and beg him. Let him see d reason why you took DT action, and the need to rise up again and provide for his family.

Let me confess to you that I am personally going through d same experience you are undergoing. It is not easy @ all. Such men tend to often make one seem wicked. I feel your pain sis!

Re: ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially by vpaymoney(m): 10:15pm On May 03, 2017
Wish I have a wife like this. O'God! I feel like crying....
Re: ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially by yebo36(f): 5:48am On Dec 14, 2017
vpaymoney:
Wish I have a wife like this. O'God! I feel like crying....

IF crying would help, i should have found help by now.

A woman told me earlier this year to live my life as a widow. I was very angry at her cos i respect her so much. But she said it will help me get rid of bitterness and carry my cross.

So, anytime i feel sad, though i cry i remember those words and i move on. At least for the sake of the kids. Crying doesn't help at all.
Re: ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially by Emvicprints1: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Op mine is directly opposite. Carrying the house alone on a strugling business. Each time I suggest a skill it's fight.
Re: ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
yebo36:

IF crying would help, i should have found help by now.

A woman told me earlier this year to live my life as a widow. I was very angry at her cos i respect her so much. But she said it will help me get rid of bitterness and carry my cross.

So, anytime i feel sad, though i cry i remember those words and i move on. At least for the sake of the kids. Crying doesn't help at all.

Wow. Since 2015? Sad to see that things are still bad.

You and your partner need to pray less and work more. The worse thing that can happen to a woman is to marry a man without ambition.

May God give you ideas to make more money, for your kids.
Re: ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially by yebo36(f): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Reasonabledoubt:

Wow. Since 2015? Sad to see that things are still bad.

You and your partner need to pray less and work more. The worse thing that can happen to a woman is to marry a man without ambition.

May God give you ideas to make more money, for your kids.

Thanks for the advice.
Re: ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially by engrelvis(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2017
For u to say u want to help husband is a very sign.am saying dis against d background dat u v been d one carrying d family responsibilities for d past 4yrs . respect.most women would v made dat man miserable.i Duff my hat for u.back to matter.let him go n take up teaching job.is easier to find.i hope yr husband is becoming lazy because of constant help

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Father Tortures Daughter For Being A 'Witch' / John T Bobick Death – SVU Law And Order Mourns / How Do We Reduce The Rate Of Prostitution In Nigeria Universities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.