Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,167 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant (56877 Views)

Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by kennytidistar(m): 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
That's what you get when you want a man who is financially buoyant and not a man who is well trained but with little money, I think only synagogue can solve your problem.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by LordAdam: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2015
craziebone:

now this is the problem with "pro-choice" department.

Your post goes to show what pro-choice is all about. "keep the child because it serves your interest". That's what you basically mean by this post. The idea of pro-choice is me, myslef and I, nothing else! This is why the likes of us are against abortion.

We are against abortion not because we are obsessed with controling the woman's body like you guys feminishly say we do, but because the pro-choice position has selfishness scattered all over its face. No consideration of the baby inside, no consideration of the father, no consideration of anyone at all. That's plain bad!

Every human is selfish. Deal with reality. You go to school, get a job, marry, divorce, make money, procreate because of you. Unless you are part of a religious order. So don't sit out there high and holy saying others are selfish and you're not.

For the record, I gave her my candid advise. I am pro-choice. She can choose to keep the baby or not to. That's her choice to make.

You don't know shit about her, you don't know shit about what she has gone through, you don't know shit about how she is going about her life, so you can't make decisions for her. Or even suggest that she shouldn't go ahead with abortion because you are not going to raise the kid, and you don't know nothing about what she is considering.

It's a choice to be selfless. It's a fundamental human right to do what's best for you aka selfishness.

Now if you got nothing to contribute other than to weild a gavel, then do so without quoting me. Your hypocritical bunch repulse me.

-Lord
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by sweetemmy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2015
well abortion is not d solution. if u do u will regret it all Days of ur life. if u are rap front and back what will u do. u Bleep without protection. go and do HIV test oooo
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
LordAdam:

Every human is selfish. Deal with reality. You go to school, get a job, marry, divorce, make money, procreate because of you. Unless you are part of a religious order. So don't sit out there high and holy saying others are selfish and you're not.

For the record, I gave her my candid advise. I am pro-choice. She can choose to keep the baby or not to. That's her choice to make.

You don't know shit about her, you don't know shit about what she has gone through, you don't know shit about how she is going about her life, so you can't make decisions for her. Or even suggest that she shouldn't go ahead with abortion because you are not going to raise the kid, and you don't know nothing about what she is considering.

It's a choice to be selfless. It's a fundamental human right to do what's best for you aka selfishness.

Now if you got nothing to contribute other than to weild a gavel, then do so without quoting me. Your hypocritical bunch repulse me.

-Lord

in the first place, i never attacked you in anyway and even if i did, i am sorry about that and it wasn't my intention.

I saw the point you made and that reminded me of a heated debate which of course is tangential to this current topic. So i took the oppurtunity to point out the our point, the point we've always made that abortion especially canvassed for by the libral left is just plain selfishness which can be avoided.

For the records, that i am pro-life doesn't mean i support do not at all give room to abortion. Of course there are room for it. But we should never lift abortion from the state of unfortunate necessity that it is and give it a glory first name.

I am never a hypocrite!!!
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Pamelayoung: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2015
Women wud neva learn
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by johnwell(m): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2015
fake story
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Enesi47: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2015
Gam! Shey be you ladies too like fake guy, it s all over
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Freeman50(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2015
funnynation:
That girl na otondo.. Yes.. If u fail to plan, make sure u plan to fail.. You get belle first...second and third time but e no teach u lesson.. D guy joystick carry honey? You no fit plan ur life? Now u don get belle come dey sick for advice.. when u dey chop d koboko by different style u ask for advice? After una don flex the whole town finish
. In as much as killing na sin, i no go advice u make u do abortion.. Stay with the belle and suffer for once maybe na dat child be d only pikin wey remain for ur belle. I no go advice the guy make he leave his source of income.
Abeg like my facebook fan page for ur jokes and update.. show me some love.. m.facebook.com/funnynation1
take it easy on her.....some fays are like that.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by modestdude(m): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Oke akpiri egbuola umu agbogho Igbo. Chegharianu unu na ete anyi pooti n'ihu
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by lodphil(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Real shit!!!!deep mess grin grin make she go abort d bady grin if she cant cope!!
Abi,so abortion is dat simple to you.Babe fear God ooh,if say ur mama abort u I wonder where u 4 dey dey give dis rubbish advice.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by LordAdam: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2015
craziebone:

in the first place, i never attacked you in anyway and even if i did, i am sorry about that and it wasn't my intention.

I saw the point you made and that reminded me of a heated debate which of course is tangential to this current topic. So i took the oppurtunity to point out the our point, the point we've always made that abortion especially canvassed for by the libral left is just plain selfishness which can be avoided.

For the records, that i am pro-life doesn't mean i support do not at all give room to abortion. Of course there are room for it. But we should never lift abortion from the state of unfortunate necessity that it is and give it a glory first name.

I am never a hypocrite!!!

You attacked me when you mentioned my reply and indirectly called my opinion "bad".

Then you played the selfishness card like you are Pope Francis or the Dalai Lama or something.

You see, if I saw a thread that's anything like a debate between abortion and pro-choice, theism versus atheism, liberal versus conservative, I'll not join the discussion. The reason is simple, these are very contentious issues, and debating them will rarely if ever change any stand.

But when someone asks for advice, I like to leave my opinion. And it beats me why certain dimwits will want to judgmental when all the OP asked for was an advice.

That's why I'm sounding furious. There is absolutely no reason to convert a thread seeking real-time advice to a crusade arena. Go effing stick that sh*t in your religious retreats, camps, shiloh, conventions, and churches. Stop proselytizing where it is uncalled for.

Yes, pro-choice means it is entirely one's choice to or not to have an abortion. It's her choice.

You are NEVER a hypocrite. Are you for real? Never?! I'm willing to bet my kidney that you've been a hypocrite at least once in your life. Is it not the stuff that makes you religious bunch say you aren't perfect. Every time you use that term you just labeled yourself a hypocrite.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2015
LordAdam:

You attacked me when you mentioned my reply and indirectly called my opinion "bad".

Then you played the selfishness card like you are Pope Francis or the Dalai Lama or something.

You see, if I saw a thread that's anything like a debate between abortion and pro-choice, theism versus atheism, liberal versus conservative, I'll not join the discussion. The reason is simple, these are very contentious issues, and debating them will rarely if ever change any stand.

But when someone asks for advice, I like to leave my opinion. And it beats me why certain dimwits will want to judgmental when all the OP asked for was an advice.

That's why I'm sounding furious. There is absolutely no reason to convert a thread seeking real-time advice to a crusade arena. Go effing stick that sh*t in your religious retreats, camps, shiloh, conventions, and churches. Stop proselytizing where it is uncalled for.

Yes, pro-choice means it is entirely one's choice to or not to have an abortion. It's her choice.

You are NEVER a hypocrite. Are you for real? Never?! I'm willing to bet my kidney that you've been a hypocrite at least once in your life. Is it not the stuff that makes you religious bunch say you aren't perfect. Every time you use that term you just labeled yourself a hypocrite.

first off, i am not religious and i believe that should make you to now know the demographics of prolifers.

It is important you do not assume what has never been insinuated. I never called you bad. It is the foundation on which some activism is based that i call bad and i think we all should be open to recieving some criticism.

Anyway, you are right about not turning this kind of thread seeking advice into something else. I think that's the wrong i've done here.

I live out my belief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
People do not value what they have till they lose it! chai! if U were married and looking for the fruit of the womb for years, U would not open ur mouth and ask if u should abort probably the last child you may ever have. No matter what happens, keep that baby.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Leez(m): 8:59pm On Nov 28, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This story left me flabbergasted! Please read.

The lady in question urgently needs your advice too. She discovered what her boyfriend really does for a living in the most shocking way after she got pregnant for him, he promised to marry her but refused to initiate the marital rites as months went by.

Please post only comments that are useful, helpful, constructive and practical.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/girl-finds-out-disgusting-job-her.html
ooi ooooi over here
tell her to sing this
*its a superstory*
nansense
ds is wat u get when mods refuse to create a fiction section
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by bros856: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
There is no need for abortion since this may be her last chance so if she can't take care of herself and the baby, Nora tell her to send your contact to my email umo856@yahoo.com if you are serious because I have a friend who will take very good care of her and her baby if she is ready for him to adobt and own the child. He will give her whatever she want cause he is rich. People are looking for kids so don't waste your blessing give the pregnancy to couples that are in need of a child, they will take care of you simple. Thats my humble opinion.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2015
Women!!!! They put themselves in a big mess and turn to say men are wicked, who knows if she had a guy who really loved her but dumbed him because she thought this guy was rich and good to go. That's how my girlfriend left me over a guy she thought was working in an oil company only to discover weeks later that his not even a graduate and depends on sugar mommy to pay his rent and take care of him. Girls can be very stupid.. NEXT!!
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by acooriz(m): 9:06pm On Nov 28, 2015
Justinzki:
the lady In question is freaking dumb.. Before dem blow ur banga.. U no even kw wetin d prsn dey do... As far as no be Nak u... No be me go give you solution
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Prymestrr(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
honeymills:
My dear, my advice to the lady is for her to stay with d guy. She herself is not a good girl( 3abortions). The fact remains that the stupid guy won't marry this "sugar mummy" , so, the lady should connive with her guy and collect more more from this woman so she can have peace with her guy, the woman and money to take care of ur baby. Aborting the pregnancy is no option. My dear, apologise to the woman and accept the situation. If the guy leaves the woman for u, he will later hate u and no matter what u do for him, he will always compare u to The woman and make ur life a living hell. Get money from them, save up, start a biz, move away from them, and enjoy ur life. It won't be easy but its d only survival technique u can adopt.. To get job in Nigeria these days is hard, so when ur guy leaves his sugar mummy and a year latter he has no job, and u have.... Its hell on earth. But if u know u can secure the guy a well paying job,then, advice him to leave the woman and relocate. Mind u, the woman will continuously be a part of ur relationship forever.
End time advisor.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by LordAdam: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2015
craziebone:

first off, i am not religious and i believe that should make you to now know the demographics of prolifers.

It is important you do not assume what has never been insinuated. I never called you bad. It is the foundation on which some activism is based that i call bad and i think we all should be open to recieving some criticism.

Anyway, you are right about not turning this kind of thread seeking advice into something else. I think that's the wrong i've done here.

I live out my belief

That was civil.

Glad you saw my point. And didn't take my lashing out too seriously.

I don't claim that I have it all figured out, so I'm open to criticisms.

Thanks for your time and do have a pleasant evening.

-Lord
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by delpee(f): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
Judging by her antecedents, if she genuinely wishes to have a child in her lifetime, she should keep the baby. The doctors opinion should not be disregarded. The guy may not marry her but if she can weather the storm, he'll be glad to know his child in future. An abortion now may seal all hopes of pregnancy in future. It's probably her last chance while the guy can marry any other lady later and have kids.

Going forward, she should try and be more careful in her choice of a partner. Money isn't everything.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by mikolo80: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2015
what is the disgusting job. I no see anything for Laila blog o
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by viviangist6: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by 400billionman: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Fake life...

Be forming all through life.. Smh..
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by doyinbaby(f): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Keep the baby.....accept your fate.....barrenness is a terrible thing to pass through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) / Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.