Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant (56728 Views)

Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy / Please Help!!! See What My Boyfriend Does Every Minute (graphic Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by LordAdam: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2015
I'm pro-choice. But the whole idea of ending a pregnancy because a bf lied irks me.

She's been told she probably couldn't have a baby again, but by some strange luck she has now. But she doesn't want to keep it?!

My advice is keep the baby, for the single reason that aborting may be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

I mean, if she can endure the discrimination that comes with getting pregnant before marriage, I'm sure she can manage the stereotype that comes with being a single mother.

And something tells me if the guy was a celebrity she wouldn't be worrying about the stereotype...
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Etizz: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2015
Topic said disgusting job and the post said he's jobless......

First of all, the guy is not jobless, being a sugar son to a sugar mummy is a very lucrative business, many young guys out there wish to get dat job.....

Most of all, don't do the abortion, deliver your baby and let him know his responsibilities..... U don't need to go to him again, all u need is for him to take care of his child and dats all....
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 28, 2015
honeymills:
My dear, my advice to the lady is for her to stay with d guy. She herself is not a good girl( 3abortions). The fact remains that the stupid guy won't marry this "sugar mummy" , so, the lady should connive with her guy and collect more more from this woman so she can have peace with her guy, the woman and money to take care of ur baby. Aborting the pregnancy is no option. My dear, apologise to the woman and accept the situation. If the guy leaves the woman for u, he will later hate u and no matter what u do for him, he will always compare u to The woman and make ur life a living hell. Get money from them, save up, start a biz, move away from them, and enjoy ur life. It won't be easy but its d only survival technique u can adopt.. To get job in Nigeria these days is hard, so when ur guy leaves his sugar mummy and a year latter he has no job, and u have.... Its hell on earth. But if u know u can secure the guy a well paying job,then, advice him to leave the woman and relocate. Mind u, the woman will continuously be a part of ur relationship forever.

You're a baaaad girl but it seems to be the only practical solution.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by henriettanenye(f): 10:13am On Nov 28, 2015
Dear girlfriend,do not abort,I repeat do not abort,a man loves someone who can give him kids not a man...am saying this cox if you should seal your womb,you won't have it cool when you eventually get married...

1 Like

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by M4gunners: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2015
Okay, miss welcome to Dubai or should i say China.
She should not think of aborting that Child because she herself was not aborted.
She should look for some baby mama's and make friends with them, because sooner or later that's what She be.
Lesson to learn stop jumping into relationship because your feel he has money, rather date someone you know how he started and stand with him while he suffer and enjoy it at last with him. My advice for your friend.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by stjonathan87(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Endtime lady
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by lovely17(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2015
According to the story the pregnancy is more than two months if you attempt to abort it might as well terminate your life
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by vinceton: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Why go on to sleep with someone you don't love? The reason I guess quest for money or pleasure. Well, if u can't marry him then move on with ur life. Being around him may deem ur chance of getting a good guy that will marry you. As our people would say 'the food you don't eat should not be found around your mouth.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by orish(f): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2015
From the plenty 'she doesn't want to', you could tell that she isn't ready to face reality. I personal think you should give birth to your child and get a job to support yourself. You have annihilated enough pregnancies or dont you think so? Life sometimes can be tough but you have to face it square.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by pedrilo: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2015
menix:
Aki nah Pawpaw story..

Any gal dating a man nd does not know exactly what his man does is an End Time MUMU..

She enjoyed the money nd flexing believing his man worked with NNPC, well nah still same NNPC the man dey work afterall he still explores the woman's oil field..

Abeg she should better have the child nd learn her lessons the hard way.
dis is their reward for gold digging. Some gold r gold plated

1 Like

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by MrCork: 10:27am On Nov 28, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This story left me flabbergasted! Please read.

The lady in question urgently needs your advice too. She discovered what her boyfriend really does for a living in the most shocking way after she got pregnant for him, he promised to marry her but refused to initiate the marital rites as months went by.

Please post only comments that are useful, helpful, constructive and practical.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/11/girl-finds-out-disgusting-job-her.html

....ok..so u pregnant for mechanic an u want us to help u...abi?...isn't mechanic a human bein?...this r the kinda reason y all men avoid black females....I lie? (No ofeense)) angry
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by veraiyke(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Plz as hard as it is plz plz plz have the baby but leave the guy. Go to God for mercy He will make a way for you to take care of the child when born. You may lose ur life vin abortion n I'm sure u don't want that. D child will remind u of d guy yes bt wnt pain of neva vin to gv birth again remind u of him? If u die wat has anger done? D guy lives on. D best option is to lve d guy n try to stand on ur own. Live wit d stereotype u ve already acknowledged bt lve above it. U owe no one ur life bt ursef n God. Think past d descrimination n all n consider ursef n a kid that will gve u overwhelming joy if only u develop d right attitude of bn independent on ursef and God. All the best. Plz give birth to the child. I wish u read this message wit an unbiased mind. I want you to tell the story of how dz event gave u a life of joy. U will survive.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Rexeffiom(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2015
She shld keep d pregnancy, cuz she won't knw wat might happen if she tries to abort it,.... I believe there will be a way out..... God ain't sleeping
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by zubby29(m): 10:34am On Nov 28, 2015
honeymills:
My dear, my advice to the lady is for her to stay with d guy. She herself is not a good girl( 3abortions). The fact remains that the stupid guy won't marry this "sugar mummy" , so, the lady should connive with her guy and collect more more from this woman so she can have peace with her guy, the woman and money to take care of ur baby. Aborting the pregnancy is no option. My dear, apologise to the woman and accept the situation. If the guy leaves the woman for u, he will later hate u and no matter what u do for him, he will always compare u to The woman and make ur life a living hell. Get money from them, save up, start a biz, move away from them, and enjoy ur life. It won't be easy but its d only survival technique u can adopt.. To get job in Nigeria these days is hard, so when ur guy leaves his sugar mummy and a year latter he has no job, and u have.... Its hell on earth. But if u know u can secure the guy a well paying job,then, advice him to leave the woman and relocate. Mind u, the woman will continuously be a part of ur relationship forever.
u r full of wisdom,nice suggestion
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by engrjacuzzi: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2015
when she opened her legs and singing "please come in......harder!!! I love you baby" she didn't know she will face gone at the end.

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by zubby29(m): 10:35am On Nov 28, 2015
abortion is not an option,neither is leaving d man now wise,i will advice she lay low,dis sugar mummy tin wnt last forever,soon d man will b delivered 1 way or d other
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by simdam500(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2015
mysteryman2014:

Don't be lazy. If u cant read then make no comment, it is like a man judging without hearing the aggrieved parties.

So off key ur comment.
mysteryman chill! It weekend. It's no harm blaming someone. Both of them are to be blame and i did that ok...

Enjoy d weekend with a gf man and be safe sad wink
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by fm7070: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2015
this is what you get if you do not make proper investigation about the guy you want to marry before you open your legs wide for him to penetrate. I wonder what the world is turning to. girls are ready to become 'baby mama' for any rich guy thinking that will hook him down.
In the next few years, we will have more single mothers than married ones. this is a very sad trend.

1 Like

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by zubby29(m): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2015
misspicy:
That is how they will be aborting up and down.....till they are wombless,then one innocent man will marry them and they will be barren and running helter skelter to different churches and mountains.....mtchw undecided

ABORTION IS BAD....STOP KILLING INNOCENT CHILDREN
God bless you nne,so on point

1 Like

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by KingsJohnson(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2015
She doesn't wants to have a child outside wedlock, yet she opened her legs wide and big to have a sex before marriage.

Thatz d foreseenable consequence of ur action, so live with it whole heartedly.

However, abortion should be out of d question, since u had messed up ur lyf to dis extent, so is beta to be termed a single mother cus there are one thousand n one chance of u getting married in d future, dan aborting d child, getting married tomorrow n unable to get miscarriage not to talk of a pregnancy.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by bummyla(m): 10:46am On Nov 28, 2015
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by missyadorable(f): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2015
menix:
Aki nah Pawpaw story..

Any gal dating a man nd does not know exactly what his man does is an End Time MUMU..

She enjoyed the money nd flexing believing his man worked with NNPC, well nah still same NNPC the man dey work afterall he still explores the woman's oil field..

Abeg she should better have the child nd learn her lessons the hard way.

I clicked LIKE on your post because of the second statement.after Aki nah Pawpaw story

1 Like

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by mainkendo: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2015
I have watched this movie. Though i have forgorten the name. Stop writing of a scenerio you watched on a movie. You already know how it ended. Quote me and feel the effect of white saturday
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Lomesto(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2015
You don't have to abort the pregnancy,all u need to do is to go back to ur family and if u still have at list a parent,explain what happened to them,struggle hard to born the child and and raise him up for like two years and let them take care of her for u.Now later begin a new life and find a good work to do coz by then another responsible man will see you,who will accept ur past,and who is ready to give u d love and care. Although he may not accept the child,but he'll take care of him or her for u.U perfectly knw that gold will never glittered unless it passes through fire. This challenges and travails u are presently going through,is not the end. common cheer up and start thinking of something great for urself. A lot of problems like this is facing many people and some give up while some tried to say know to SET BaCK . If u abort the pregnancy,ur own life too is at risk so why will u risk ur life because of shame and suffering which will not last than a year?. and dat shame u want to prevent can later come to you if U prove to be stuborn and abort the pregnancy and not have a child again in life? So the best truth remain the same that you should born the child and hand-over everything to Jesus who will never mislead U.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by shineeye1: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2015
Armageddon is steadily closing in on This evil génération of men and women. They have removed all safety valves by which our fore fathers sanitized society. They have adopted all imaginations to circumvent the conséquences of violating creation- but it Is not working, things are getting worse Just as they too are degenerating. This age is set upon an unrepentant irreverseable course of self destruct.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by banio: 10:52am On Nov 28, 2015
Why not manage the man. Life is a cheat, so are men and women.
Just manage, establish yourself then zap.

God bless 9ja without sad stories
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2015
When you were demanding and he was buying all the latest phones, bags,cars sef (who knows... What can girls not demand when they think they have met a money bag) , you didn't ask him what he did for a living even if you asked you still didn't bother to verify, now that you have found out he is a gigolo. Well that's what you get for being fish brained .Too bad you are going to let an innocent child suffer the consequences of your foolishness, but as for me i dont pity you.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by asomatc(m): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

The lady in question urgently needs your advice too. She discovered what her boyfriend really does for a living in the most shocking way after she got pregnant for him, he promised to marry her but refused to initiate the marital rites as months went by.

Tell her to visit any Rev. Father , or a Pastor and tell him her story. she must not abort the baby.

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by asomatc(m): 10:55am On Nov 28, 2015
Tell her to visit any Rev. Father , or a Pastor and tell him her story. she must not abort the baby.
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2015
A three times murderer only worried about being labelled a single mum.

Probably that guy she wanted to hang marriage on his neck never knew about the abortions and "rupture" part of her life.

Lord save us from karashikas in this end time!
Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by asomatc(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2015
FlirtyKaren:

Re: Girl Finds Out Disgusting Job Boyfriend Does For A Living After She Got Pregnant by menix(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2015
missyadorable:

I clicked LIKE on your post because of the second statement.after Aki nah Pawpaw story

I reciprocated because I know u re a beauriful lady.. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.