Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (111023 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 01, 2015
cococandy:
Pls remove that girl from harm's way.
If you guys want to help, let her go back to her mother and you can pay her fees from your home.
Tell her it's for the best. She will appreciate you when gets older and knows better.

If your husband is a closet paedophile then you have more than your niece to worry about. You're married to someone who will sexually molest a budding child left in his care. Even the ones maybe related to him. That should give you the creeps and goosebumps.
Fine lady you've made very good points but I think the man is just under temptation. You can imagine bringing home a girl as pretty as you to a man who has flirted so much before repentance and ordination as Pastor. His past could eventually get the better of him. I think the man needs help. The girl is simply too hot. OP should confront him with her findings right away before sending the damsel away with an explanation to the elder sister.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by misspicy(f): 4:18am On Dec 01, 2015
hmohammed:

How do you feel? Making. Urself happy by spreading falsehood. Please do nor ever say what u are not. Sure of
tell us what you are sure of then cheesy
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Akuamia247: 4:19am On Dec 01, 2015
Is really touching madam, what u need now is prayer and ask God to restore ur husband fir because that's not ordinary. Some of this young girls now are highly possessed by deceiving demons. Or call me on this number 07038772251 so that we can talk or send me text to call u.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by daresimon(m): 4:29am On Dec 01, 2015
For me o, I will say you should confront him, he is sure to deny it and find excuse for whatever brought about their closeness.

Afterwards you can take the girl away to another relative......whatever help you want to render can be done through the relative.

A Yoruba adage says that "when a mother and her child are facing an issue, mother trys to solve hers first.

Please its not that you hate the child,you can always help from away.

You will be the first to be blamed if anything happened to that child.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Toks2008(m): 4:41am On Dec 01, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia
I caught my husband of five years sniffing the panties of my 15 years niece. I don't know if I should confront him or let the issue lie.
I also think he bought my niece a new blackberry phone because the day I insisted on making my niece tell me where she got the phone, he became too overprotective of her and we almost fought over the issue.

My niece recently lost her father, making my sister a widow who let go of her children to stay with her relatives, that is how my niece came to stay with me,
On the 26th of November 2015, I saw him at the backyard next to the heap of clothes my niece brought out to wash, he picked up a pant, my niece's pant and sniffed it, I almost screamed where I was.
Also I keep noticing the look they exchange, very flirtatious.

Lastly my niece is acting like she is his wife, she dishes his food even before the children's food, doesn't knock before opening the door of our bedroom, and the most disturbing is, she asks my husband where he is going when he wants to go out as if she is his wife, my husband is 37 and this girl is 15, I suggested to my husband that we send her off to a boarding school, he rejected the idea and even got angry with me saying it will affect the girl psychologically, as if I want to dump her in a boarding house and run away. I want to confront my husband but I have no evidence, and for my niece I respect my eldest sister so much that I don't know what to do, I feel like an outsider in my own home.

P.S. My husband is a banker and also a pastor at our church.

I sincerely need your advice.
Thank you.

Sad depressed housewife in Ikeja

This may be a hard one but you may have to send your niece to another family member or make a switch with a male child of same woman who is somewhere else.

You need to take the bulls by the horns before your niece who is probably in her irrational stage of life collaborates with your supposed randy hubby to destroy your home cos teenagers are one hell of irrational beings who do things that ordinarily will never cross their minds at older age.

Be proactive before things get out of hand.

My opinion.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by tunde1200(m): 4:45am On Dec 01, 2015
Gborun pata!!!.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by cococandy(f): 5:00am On Dec 01, 2015
Sincere4u:

Fine lady you've made very good points but I think the man is just under temptation. You can imagine bringing home a girl as pretty as you to a man who has flirted so much before repentance and ordination as Pastor. His past could eventually get the better of him. I think the man needs help. The girl is simply too hot. OP should confront him with her findings right away before sending the damsel away with an explanation to the elder sister.
Being tempted by a child who's a niece to his wife?
Oh please.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by donephi(m): 5:01am On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

tell us what you are sure of then cheesy
how are u?
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Rhea(f): 5:01am On Dec 01, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia
I caught my husband of five years sniffing the panties of my 15 years niece. I don't know if I should confront him or let the issue lie.
I also think he bought my niece a new blackberry phone because the day I insisted on making my niece tell me where she got the phone, he became too overprotective of her and we almost fought over the issue.

My niece recently lost her father, making my sister a widow who let go of her children to stay with her relatives, that is how my niece came to stay with me,
On the 26th of November 2015, I saw him at the backyard next to the heap of clothes my niece brought out to wash, he picked up a pant, my niece's pant and sniffed it, I almost screamed where I was.

Lastly my niece is acting like she is his wife, she dishes his food even before the children's food, doesn't knock before opening the door of our bedroom, and the most disturbing is, she asks my husband where he is going when he wants to go out as if she is his wife, my husband is 37 and this girl is 15, I suggested to my husband that we send her off to a boarding school, he rejected the idea and even got angry with me saying it will affect the girl psychologically, as if I want to dump her in a boarding house and run away. I want to confront my husband but I have no evidence, and for my niece I respect my eldest sister so much that I don't know what to do, I feel like an outsider in my own home.

Thank you.

[size=18pt]You still dey call am ya husband? Pastor ke? abi the man dey look for anointing for ya niece obante? Next thing you know, he will hear his true calling inside ya niece nyash. E don reach to gee the man ogwu oke (otapiapia), or better still pack comot him house before him 'enter'[/size]
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 01, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia

Thank you.

Im sure you are one of those holy holy house wife that will not allow your husband to play with your pvssy. you never suck d!ck, he never suck pvssy. the guy is wild, give him what he want. you have it.

BEST ADVISE: wash your pvssy very well... tell him to suck you.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Ojahwest1: 5:05am On Dec 01, 2015
Madam you know what to do
[/quote]
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by MightySparrow: 5:20am On Dec 01, 2015
YOUR HUSBAND is a he goat. He must have been sniffing your own toto too without taking it serious grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by macho44(m): 5:28am On Dec 01, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia

Thank you.

Increase the flavor and Aroma of ur own panties
www.dollarvista.com
www.jobtips247.info
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by chibuike107: 5:30am On Dec 01, 2015
That's y I love outside shore of These country.women u people should know that u are not a slave wen ur married.this is your husband for crying out loud.....y are u scared of him......pls tell him to repent or God will catch up with him....nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by chibuike107: 5:37am On Dec 01, 2015
Smelling woman nyash....ur husband go fit fuk goat den
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Goldencollins: 5:57am On Dec 01, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hehehe cheesy

I wonder why Sharia Law is restricted to Islamic beliefs alone.
Sharia law is meant for only the poor and poverty ridden northerners,the likes of Atiku,Lamido sanusi,senator yerima etc send their daughters abroad to study and when they come back home at age of 25,26,27 they get married to a rich guy while Atiku and his cohorts marry a 15yrs old girl from a poor home and turn her into a sex slave in the name of sharia law.
May God help us.
As for the op,pls send the girl back home,you can always send her money for school fees,failure to do this I promise you b4 the end of this year you will catch your hubby bleeping her on your matrimonial bed.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by misspicy(f): 6:02am On Dec 01, 2015
donephi:
how are u?
am fine....you good?
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:03am On Dec 01, 2015
That to your niece tell her she is breaking your home you wanted the best for her that's why you took her in. Then politely talk to your husband report the issues to his mum and dad then finally if he refused to listen report him to the church they would take disciplinary action to resolve the issue
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by nsesilas(f): 6:05am On Dec 01, 2015
If you love ur home,you'll have to send her back to her mum.You can help her without her staying wit u.....cos wen it finally happens,u wouldn't know who to bliv,and am sure u wouldn't want to be an enemy to ur own family....
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 01, 2015
zinachidi:
all these pant smelling men sef,.. YUCK!!!!!!

Maybe he no more likes the smell of ur own pant.
dis story is fabricated
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Krayzeejhay(m): 6:19am On Dec 01, 2015
*in adele's voice* IYAMA!!...
He's high on CpH4
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Krayzeejhay(m): 6:20am On Dec 01, 2015
*in adele's voice* IYAMA!!...
He's high on CpH4
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by gabbytabby: 6:21am On Dec 01, 2015
The child needs protection not just from your husband but also from you. You would sit back and let this continue if he does same to your daughter na so you go they watch. In case you don't know when the mum sent her to you she became your daughter.

You have to call her mum and say you are noticing an unhealthy attachment to your husband and let her take her child but continue to support her education.
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Marley40(m): 6:23am On Dec 01, 2015
Its obvious, ur hubby is havin an affair wit her..Pele
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Piddo(m): 6:24am On Dec 01, 2015
Post too dramatic to be true. I say its made up just for fun. Which woman will see all these signs and not know the obvious fact that the husband is shagging the so called niece? Did you all notice that the poster is MALE? Phantom story!!
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Is that what you would do to your own niece? She is a teen and he is an adult. Your bloody husband for goodness sake.

What marriage is she trying to save? She should have set him on fire right then when she saw him sniffing her panties.

God! The way Nigerian women reason sef. Is it low self esteem or what?
When she doesn't contribute jack!
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by francizy(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2015
This is not only disgusting but also appalling. Your husband is not only a freak but also a pedophile. Reason is, a freak only sniffs the panties of a female he's sexually attracted to (just like a he-goat sniffs the urine of a she-goat and pouts its lips). So for your husband to sniff the panties of a kid, that means he's sexually attracted to her and it will only take a lill while before he molests her. Better send her home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by seunakin231(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2015
He taut it was urs, sorry, and if u not ok with dat, justify yaself, sniff his nephew boxers... lobatan undecided
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Damfostopper(m): 6:42am On Dec 01, 2015
yuck......disgusting....i feel like throwing up
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by missojugo(f): 6:46am On Dec 01, 2015
espionagesavvy:
Dear Cynthia

Thank you.

Na wah for you oh.....She is taking over your home and you are asking Nairalanders what to do.....The marriage don tire you? If yes then continue watching while your husband graduates from pant sniffing to niece kissing and beyound.....
Since you want to tell you what to do angry send her back to your sister and give your sister money monthly, its not compulsory for her to live with you simple....
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by Edusouls(m): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2015
most women dont know how to luv and keep their man to them, most of them once they get married, then they think it is the end of their worries, they get very fat, unappealing,loose shape,add too much weight,get vry lazy, unkept, get too bossy and direspect their husby,argue a lot, she now becomes the real madam of his oga..a 15 year old showed ur husby lots of skills of a wife, which you have lost,she got his attention.i always say that our women dosent know how to luv...
Re: I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants by slap1(m): 6:57am On Dec 01, 2015
Which one is sniffing panties again? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Determine Your Safe And Unsafe Period Within A 28 Days Menstrual Cycle / Boy Becomes 'Calm Down' Ambassador After "Mummy Calm Down" Viral Video / Cacudu Benson's First Wife Now Homeless (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.