Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing (9292 Views)

List Of 10 Biggest Mosques In The World Currently / Awolowo And Fajuyi Hall Mosques Demolition OAU ILE IFE / Ten Reasons Why Boko Aram Does Not Represent Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 11:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
hayzed1090:

One great thing is that no matter how hard you try, Islam will continue to grow and we muslims will not look for a new testament QURAN cos we dnt need to revise the word of God. The way you decide to interpret is your problem.

Now back to ur sentimental and illogical claims... you think fight according to the Quran is only when you cut off someone's head or wen you throw bomb at a disbeliever? For your information, NO. As a matter of fact, wat am doing now is fighting for my religion.. my retaliation is in accordance with your attack. If you have tried to attack me with cutlass cos am a muslim, it will be very stupid of me to fight back by texting you... and do you know wat your bible said abt the unbelievers ? I bet you don't

All you said there are devoid of knowledge. No body changes the meaning of the Bible by revision. All Bible versions are saying the samething in different statement. Even the quran translations are worse as they convey entirely different meaning as if they are not interpreting the same arabic text.

That fight means war in islam is not my claim, it is quranic: Quran 8:12- “I will instill terror into
the hearts of the unbelievers:
STRIKE OFF YE THEIR NECK AND THEIR FINGER-TIPS.

[Quran 48:29] Muhammad is the
messenger of Allah. And those
with him are HARD against the
disbelievers and merciful among
themselves......

Muhammad was merciless against unbelievers and you want me to believe he was retaliating.

Quran 9:123: “Oh ye who believe!
Murder those of the
disbelievers and let them find
harshness in you.”

LIST OF BEHEADING DONE OR SUPERVISED BY MUHAMMAM:

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
BETATRON:
for the third time the KORAN is the guide for checking the correctness of other books...so when you want to disprove the koran use the Koran

Who wrote those hadiths, Christians?

I quoted two different hadith authors to dispel your above lame excuse. Are the two men lying and you are right?

How did those hadiths find their ways into islamic records?

Quran says obey allahh and his messenger. Where do you find Muhammad's words to be obeyed if not hadiths? Therefore, your excuse is barren.

2 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 12:01am On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Who wrote those hadiths, Christians?

I quoted two different hadith authors to dispel your above lame excuse. Are the two men lying and you are right?

How did those hadiths find their ways into islamic records?

Quran says obey allahh and his messenger. Where do you find Muhammad's words to be obeyed if not hadiths? Therefore, your excuse is barren.
lol...we only accept a statement as that of prophet mohammad when it is in conformity with the koran

So if it doesn't conform with the koran we don't accept it as the word of the prophet

Cause the prophet is a walking KORAN
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by boykas(m): 12:54am On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
lol...we only accept a statement as that of prophet mohammad when it is in conformity with the koran

So if it doesn't conform with the koran we don't accept it as the word of the prophet

Honestly I don't have u should be answering this falseman2012 poo question, have stoped reading his post few weeks ago,cuz what he does is fraMe some lies against once religion and stop at a point when he has nothing to say again, if not that Allah warns the believers never to hate your fellow human being, I would have hate him long ago

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 1:07am On Dec 01, 2015
boykas:

Honestly I don't have u should be answering this falseman2012 poo question, have stoped reading his post few weeks ago,cuz what he does is fraMe some lies against once religion and stop at a point when he has nothing to say again, if not that Allah warns the believers never to hate your fellow human being, I would have hate him long ago

true talk brother
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Annunaki(m): 6:33am On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:

But the hadith he quoted is a sahih hadith and it's 100% in conformity with the quoran or do you want to deny your 'prophet' now

2 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:

Lol !

Sahih Muslim (1:33) The Messenger of Allah said: "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay zakat."

Bukhari (53:392) - "While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be SAFE. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle."

Now look at the quranic confirmations:

Qur'an (8:39) - “And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) AND THE RELIGION (WORSHIP) WILL BE FOR ALLAH ALONE [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.”

Qur'an (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, AND RELIGION BE ONLY FOR ALLAH. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers."

Can you see your LIES now? Your brother boykas who advised you to run away has seen that your defence doesn't hold water.

3 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by boykas(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Lol !

Sahih Muslim (1:33) The Messenger of Allah said: "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay zakat."

Bukhari (53:392) - "While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be SAFE. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle."

Qur'an (8:39) - “And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) AND THE RELIGION (WORSHIP) WILL BE FOR ALLAH ALONE [in the whole of the world ]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.”

Qur'an (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, AND RELIGION BE ONLY FOR ALLAH. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers."

Can you see your LIES now? Your brother boykas who advised you to run away has seen that your defence doesn't hold water.

Mtwee!!!

Eventhou he explain all this verses for you to understand will you still accept that Islam does not support terrorism.

I just don't want him to waste his time on you
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Annunaki(m): 10:46am On Dec 01, 2015
boykas:

Mtwee!!!

Eventhou he explain all this verses for you to understand will you still accept that Islam does not support terrorism.

If you want us to believe you start by condemning all the terror inspiring verses in the quoran and also join the campaign that the terror verses be edited out of the quoran.

3 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Lol !

you are dancing around the sames verse...a already clarified 2:193--from 2:190
And 8:39 from 8:36
LOL funny dude
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
LOL funny dude

You asked for confirmation of the quran and I gave you, should that be difficult to understand?

If you are destined to be saved and you are delivered from islamic jinns inside of you, you will understand.

allahh revealed violent verses and Muhammad carried them out as contained in the hadiths. That should be easy for anyone to understand if not under negative spiritual influence. Smh !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

You asked for confirmation of the quran and I gave you, should that be difficult to understand?

If you are destined to be saved and you are delivered from islamic jinns inside of you, you will understand.

allahh revealed violent verses and Muhammad carried them out as contained in the hadiths. That should be easy for anyone to understand if not under negative spiritual influence. Smh !
my brother please quote koran2:190 then read 2:193

Also quote 8;36 and the read 8:39

Then explain what you understand
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Annunaki(m): 11:12am On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
LOL funny dude

How was it clarified Even quoting the preceding verses provided more evidence that they are terror inspiring verses. tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 11:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Annunaki:

How was it clarified Even quoting the preceding verses provided more evidence that they are terror inspiring verses. tongue
please quote 2:190 naw do you guys have any problem quoting 2;190 and 8:36?
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 11:30am On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
my brother please quote koran2:190 then read 2:193

Also quote 8;36 and the read 8:39

Then explain what you understand

Those verses are just a few of the many contradictions in the quran. allahh was just substituting his revelations with contradicting ones. He was inconsistent to deceive the muslims:

Quran 16:101] And when We put a revelation in place of (another) revelation, - and Allah knoweth best what He revealeth - they say: Lo! thou art but inventing.

What was wrong with the ones he was replacing? Did he make mistakes.

So allahh had replaced the peaceful verses with the violent ones and that is why TRUE muslims are violent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Those verses are just few of the many contradictions in the quran. allahh was just substituting his revelations with contradicting ones. He was inconsistent to deceive the muslims:

Quran 16:101] And when We put a revelation in place of (another) revelation, - and Allah knoweth best what He revealeth - they say: Lo! thou art but inventing.

What was wrong with the ones he was replacing? Did he make mistakes.

So allahh had replaced the peaceful verses with the violent ones and that was why TRUE muslims are violent.
lol. ..this verse you quoted simple means sending another verse to elaborate on another...that is why I told you that one verse of the koran clarifies another..you cannot take just one verse and draw conclusions

Doing that will mean injustice and illiteracy of the art of reading and an adult like you shouldn't be charged will illiteracy of the art of reading

That's why I ask you to quote 2vs190 and 8vs36 as they clarify 2vs193 and 8vs39 respectively
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
lol. ..this verse you quoted simple means sending another verse to elaborate on another...that is why I told you that one verse of the koran clarifies another..you cannot take just one verse and draw conclusions

Doing that will mean injustice and illiteracy of the art of reading and an adult like you shouldn't be charged will illiteracy of the art of ready

That's why I ask you to quote 2vs190 and 8vs36 as they clarify 2vs193 and 8vs39 respectively

You either lack knowledge or you are lying. How does something substituted mean clarification?

If something is substituted for another one, it means the substitute takes over and the substituted is no more in use. In fact, am getting bore of the way you are reasoning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

You either lack knowledge or you are lying. How does something substituted mean clarification?

If something is substituted for another one, it means the substitute takes over and the substituted is no more in use. In fact, am getting bore of the way you are reasoning.
my brother,,take for example the commandments for the prohibition of alcoholism
--the verses were sent down gradually but all based on the single fact that alcoholism is prohibited..

Substituting-means replacing something with another thing of the same kind but maybe better in quality like changing a football player for another you can't change a football player for a basketballer can you?

Changing something with another of a different kind is abolishing not substituting

Here we are talking of "clarification" so quote 2vs190 and 8vs36 and see what clarity means

Or are you afraid??
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by adullam210: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=BETATRON post=40524894]you missed the point bro..this people are in the muslim land..it is only natural that the number of africans in london are lesser that's the simple logic

Hope you understand[/quotes] No. Are you also commanded to pay such when you are in a non-muslims lands?
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=adullam210 post=40575735][/quote]it is the duty of every patriot regardless of whichever land he is in to pay tax,if not so western nation won't be charging people for tax evasion
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
my brother,,take for example the commandments for the prohibition of alcoholism
--the verses were sent down gradually but all based on the single fact that alcoholism is prohibited..

Substituting-means replacing something with another thing of the same kind but maybe better in quality like changing a football player for another you can't change a football player for a basketballer can you?

Changing something with another of a different kind is abolishing not substituting

Here we are talking of "clarification" so quote 2vs190 and 8vs36 and see what clarity means

Or are you afraid??

Look at the way you reason. Am I to quote quran for you to make your point?

A substitute does not necessarily mean a thing of its kind, it could be a total change. There is no reference to the the substitute referring to alcohol in the quran.

If a footballer is substituted, does he play again in the match? It shows those peaceful verses allahh substituted is no more in use in islam.

By the way, do you know the leader of ISIL has Ph.D in islamic studies? He knows islam far better than you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi

4 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by adullam210: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
[
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by adullam210: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
it is the duty of every patriot regardless of whichever land he is in to pay tax,if not so western nation won't be charging people for tax evasion
is d jizah the normal tax, do Muslims also pay it?
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Look at the way you reason. Am I to quote quran for you to make your point?

A substitute does not necessarily mean a thing of its kind, it could be a total change. There is no reference to the the substitute referring to alcohol in the quran.

If a footballer is substituted, does he play again in the match? It shows those peaceful verses allahh substituted is no more in use in islam.

By the way, do you know the leader of ISIL has Ph.D in islamic studies? He knows islam far better than you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr_al-Baghdadi
with money you can get a certificate in whatever field in other words certificates can be forged

About the gradual prohibition of alcohol that is subject for another day

Since you are unable to quote quran2vs190 and 8vs36 lemme save you the misery

QURAN2vs190--fight in the way of Allah those WHO FiGHT YOU and DO NOT BE TRANSGRESSOR for Allah HATES THE TRANGRESSOR---with this any body with some sense will understand succeeding verses not cutting the verse and making false claims

QURAN3VS36--indeed the FAITHLESS SPEND their WEALTh to BAR(prevent you) FRom the way of ALlah---continues----

This alone is enough to explain the Quran8vs39--fight them until FitNAL(trail,tribulations,prosecution---every method deviced to bar the muslim from the way of God) iS NO MORE
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
adullam210:

is d jizah the normal tax, do Muslims also pay it?
fine question brother..the jizya applies to non muslims staying muslim land permanently and the poor,women,widom and other unprivileged non-muslims are exempted from it

And this jizya is fixed and is used as a compensation or donation for the poor and unprivileged non-muslims alike...so this non-muslim who a obligated to pay jizya are seen as part or citizens of the country and should contribute In the welfare of the land

As for muslims they are obligated to pay zakat which is about 2.5% of your annual earnings or more depending on generosity
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
with money you can get a certificate in whatever field in other words certificates can be forged

About the gradual prohibition of alcohol that is subject for another day

Since you are unable to quote quran2vs190 and 8vs36 lemme save you the misery

QURAN2vs190--fight in the way of Allah those WHO FiGHT YOU and DO NOT BE TRANSGRESSOR for Allah HATES THE TRANGRESSOR---with this any body with some sense will understand succeeding verses not cutting the verse and making false claims

QURAN3VS36--indeed the FAITHLESS SPEND their WEALTh to BAR(prevent you) FRom the way of ALlah---continues----

This alone is enough to explain the Quran8vs39--fight them until FitNAL(trail,tribulations,prosecution---every method deviced to bar the muslim from the way of God) iS NO MORE

Did you read the link? If you did it means you are not sincere to yourself.

You mean islamic Universities are so corrupt and do sell certificates to people?

Read the testimony of ISIL leader's mate in the University of Baghdad as in the link and you will know he didn't buy his certificate.

If Ph.D holder is talking islam, you should keep silent and listen.

Those verses of peace you quoted had been abrogated and replaced with:

Quran (47:35) - "Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for PEACE, when ye should be uppermost.

Allah said they should not seek peace but instead continue warring.

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."

Look at Muhammad's fulfillment of those verses in use now:

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and KILL those who disbelieve in Allah."

Do you see where FIGHT is equal to WAR and not STRUGGLE?

Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

That is islamic terrorism for you.

Bukhari (52:73) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords'."

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 484: - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

The list is long but get do with that for now.

2 Likes

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Annunaki(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
fine question brother..the jizya applies to non muslims staying muslim land permanently and the poor,women,widom and other unprivileged non-muslims are exempted from it

And this jizya is fixed and is used as a compensation or donation for the poor and unprivileged non-muslims alike...so this non-muslim who a obligated to pay jizya are seen as part or citizens of the country and should contribute In the welfare of the land

As for muslims they are obligated to pay zakat which is about 2.5% of your annual earnings or more depending on generosity

Why do you muslims love lying so much The quoran clearly states that the Jizya is levied to humiliate non muslims and not as a state tax to assist the poor as you falsely claimed. It really amazes me that muslims routinely tell glaring lies in the face of overwhelming evidence from their unholy books just to make islam what it's not. If I am so ashamed about the truths about my religion and I have to routinely tell lies to make it look better wouldn't it make sense to renounce such a depraved religion than to continually make one self to look like a big f00l defending glaring lies.

1 Like

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Annunaki:

Why do you muslims love lying so much The quoran clearly states that the Jizya is levied to humiliate non muslims and not as a state tax to assist the poor as you falsely claimed. It really amazes me that muslims routinely tell glaring lies in the face of overwhelming evidence from their unholy books just to make islam what it's not. If I am so ashamed about the truths about my religion and I have to routinely tell lies to make it look better wouldn't it make sense to renounce such a depraved religion than to continually make one self to look like a big f00l defending glaring lies.

Good post.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by BETATRON(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Did you read the link? If you did it means you are not sincere to yourself.

You mean islamic Universities are so corrupt and do sell certificates to people?

Read the testimony of ISIL leader's mate in the University of Baghdad as in the link and you will know he didn't buy his certificate.

If Ph.D holder is talking islam, you should keep silent and listen.

Those verses of peace you quoted had been abrogated and replaced with:

Quran (47:35) - "Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for PEACE, when ye should be uppermost.

Allah said they should not seek peace but instead continue warring.

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."

Look at Muhammad's fulfillment of those verses in use now:

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and KILL those who disbelieve in Allah."

Do you see where FIGHT is equal to WAR and not STRUGGLE?

Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

That is islamic terrorism for you.

Bukhari (52:73) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords'."

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 484: - “Allah said, ‘A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.’”

The list is long but get do with that for now.
again you commit the same mistakes

You skipped Quran-47;34--indeed those Who are faithless and BAR(prevent people) from the way of Allah and then die in this manner Allah will never forgive them

Same crime you committed with the second verse

You skipped Quran9vs13--will you not Fight the PEOPLE WHO BROKE THEIR PLEDGES and RESOLVED TO EXPEL THE APOSTLE and OPENED(hostilities) against then INITIALLY?

Already expelled QURAN3vs151--its of the terror of the hereafter for non believers,wrongdoers and faithless---what objection do you have against this??

Quran8vs59-60--explains itself---but verse56 makes it clearer------THOSE wtih whom you made a TREATY(of peace),and who VIOLATED their treaty EVERY TIME and WHO and Not GODweary----

Verse61 goes further to clarify---and if they INCLINE towards peace,then you(too) incline toward it and put your Trust in God

---how come you got to verse3and 4 of surah47 without passing through Verse1

Quran47vs1--those who are(themselves) FAITHLESS and BAR(prevent,,prosecute e.t.c) from the way of Allah---He has made their works go awry

And then you deem it truthful to skip a part of verse4 because it does not suit your objectives right

THE PARt YOU SKIPPED
----thereafter either oblige them(by setting them free) or take ransom till the war lays down it burdens
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
HerJahSir:
These anti-islam campaigns wount stop millions of people converting and embracing Islam yearly all over the world. Futile efforts!

Lies. Read

“The kindness and generosity of Christians creates a gap between their faith and Muslims as great as that between earth and sky. While our fellow Muslims betrayed us, the Christians showed us real humanity and love.”

“While our fellow Muslims betrayed us, the Christians showed us real humanity and love.”

https://stream.org/muslims-converting-christianity-isis-atrocities/

From your Muslim brothers in Iraq. You speak like this because you obviously haven't left nigeria.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
BETATRON:
again you commit the same mistakes

You skipped Quran-47;34--indeed those Who are faithless and BAR(prevent people) from the way of Allah and then die in this manner Allah will never forgive them

Same crime you committed with the second verse

You skipped Quran9vs13--will you not Fight the PEOPLE WHO BROKE THEIR PLEDGES and RESOLVED TO EXPEL THE APOSTLE and OPENED(hostilities) against then INITIALLY?

Already expelled QURAN3vs151--its of the terror of the hereafter for non believers,wrongdoers and faithless---what objection do you have against this??

Quran8vs59-60--explains itself---but verse56 makes it clearer------THOSE wtih whom you made a TREATY(of peace),and who VIOLATED their treaty EVERY TIME and WHO and Not GODweary----

Verse61 goes further to clarify---and if they INCLINE towards peace,then you(too) incline toward it and put your Trust in God

---how come you got to verse3and 4 of surah47 without passing through Verse1

Quran47vs1--those who are(themselves) FAITHLESS and BAR(prevent,,prosecute e.t.c) from the way of Allah---He has made their works go awry

And then you deem it truthful to skip a part of verse4 because it does not suit your objectives right

THE PARt YOU SKIPPED
----thereafter either oblige them(by setting them free) or take ransom till the war lays down it burdens

You skipped Quran-47;34--
indeed those Who are faithless
and BAR(prevent people) from
the way of Allah and then die in
this manner Allah will never
forgive them

Quran (47:35) - "Be not weary
and faint-hearted, crying for
PEACE, when ye should be
uppermost.

Allah said they should not
seek peace but instead
continue warring.

allahh said those infidels who DIED have no forgiveness in 47:34 and muslims should not look for PEACE for those alive in 47:35.

Is that not what I have been saying then? That means muslims are enjoined to make war with the infidels and not make PEACE with them.

Now, explain this verse:

[Quran 48:29] Muhammad is the
messenger of Allah. And those
with him are HARD against the
disbelievers and merciful among
themselves.....
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by boykas(m): 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Annunaki:

If you want us to believe you start by condemning all the terror inspiring verses in the quoran and also join the campaign that the terror verses be edited out of the quoran.

Are you claiming that there are none in the bible??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What To Be Done If Eid Coincides With Jumuah (friday)? / The Kafir Named Yahya Solaati Died Yesterday In Ilorin / Some Deeds Not Meant For Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.