Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing (9399 Views)

List Of 10 Biggest Mosques In The World Currently / Awolowo And Fajuyi Hall Mosques Demolition OAU ILE IFE / Ten Reasons Why Boko Aram Does Not Represent Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
truthman2012:
So allahh requires all able-bodied muslims to be terrorists.

No room for Muslims sitting on the fence otherwise painful doom is awaiting them. You better renounce allahh and embrace the Lord of peace, Jesus.

Peace I leave with you, my
peace I give unto you: not as
the world giveth, give I unto
you. Let not your heart be
troubled, ...(John 14:27).
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by mamsong9(m): 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
talkingtruth:

Which commentaries?

The contradictions are so clear that if anybody comments otherwise, he must be a liar.

Quran has no contradiction, so stop killing yourself with hatred.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by Annunaki(m): 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
mamsong9:

Telling lies that it has no contradictions will not change the fact that over a thousand errors, contradictions, fabrications and outright lies have been clearly identified in it.
Re: Why Boko Haram Turned To Mosques Bombing by truthman2012(m): 4:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
mamsong9:

You are ignorant.

What about these classic contradictions?

www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whats Islam Ruling On Taking Photo,watching Videos,and Isbaal..proof Needed / Why We Fast On 9th And 10th Muharram / Can A Person Be Possessed By The Jinn When He Is Keeping Up With Adhkaar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.