Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? (1994 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? / Naija Men And White Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by angelgirl1(f): 1:13pm On May 27, 2009
Would you consider most African American women for short term dating only, or long term dating, and would you ever marry one?

What challenges do you think a Naija man would face being in a relationship with an African American woman?
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by SisiJinx: 1:18pm On May 27, 2009
Yes, Naija men. . . what do you think of us?

Do you love us?
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 27, 2009
YES, i would consider dating an african american woman as much as i would consider a french white women or a Japanese one. unfortunately i dont have a particular group of women that i date over others so it all depends on the feeling we get when we meet each other. i dont judge people beforehands, i have some criterias in which i get more attracted to some women over others but they are all within.
as for the challenges, they are NO different than dating any other women in this world, its all in your head. if you act like a fool, people will treat you like one.
there are good apples and bad apples in all nationalities, races, countries and SEX.
just make sure you get with the good ones.

1 Like

Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by justwise(m): 2:01pm On May 27, 2009
angelgirl1:

Would you consider most African American women for short term dating only, or long term dating, and would you ever marry one?

What challenges do you think a Naija man would face being in a relationship with an African American woman?

Definitely, alot of African American women are gr8, i know some, including my sis-inlaw ,i will marry one anyday anytime, hope i catch one soon , ahaha
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by SisiJinx: 2:58pm On May 27, 2009
Awwww,

You love us!

You love us!

You really, really love us!!! kiss kiss
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by C2H5OH(f): 3:03pm On May 27, 2009
lawlawlaw when did you become akata grin ogberi
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by izeek(m): 3:06pm On May 27, 2009
am not put off by skin colour or tribe,
just the character.
if u got a good xter, whereever u from i dont care.
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by SisiJinx: 3:18pm On May 27, 2009
Lmao! Acid, don't go there with me. . .okay!

I been an African American womens since before times, ya hear me

So y'all just let me be. . .okay!! Hmm hmm

No offense to anyone oh, it's all in good fun cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by vanderjo(m): 4:07pm On May 27, 2009
I will definitely marry one if she's good.
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by boy1(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2009
ha!ha!ha!God knows i always speak d truth
1.They r mostly likely 2 cheat
2.mostly likely 2 divorce
3.nag 2 much
4.they take good care of themselves
i'll continue later,
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 27, 2009
boy1:

you mean YOUR truth?!
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by JJYOU: 4:49pm On May 27, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

you mean YOUR truth?!
you didnt know the AA are responsible for the manifestations of the listed traits in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 27, 2009
JJYOU:

you didnt know the AA are responsible for the manifestations of the listed traits in nigeria.

but of course (yeah right!!!!!!!)

stop trying to put the blame on others for your own problems and face reality!!!!
whats next?! blaming the person who invented the internet for the reason nigerians are doing 419?!

get real!!!! people make their own choices in life, good or bad and THEY have to be blamed, NO OTHERS!!!!
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by JJYOU: 5:01pm On May 27, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

stop trying to put the blame on others for your own problems and face reality!!!!
whats next?! blaming the person who invented the internet for the reason nigerians are doing 419?!

get real!!!! people make their own choices in life, good or bad and THEY have to be blamed, NO OTHERS!!!!

o boy read what i ssaid again.
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 27, 2009
you quoted me, so you better read what I SAID.
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by JJYOU: 5:13pm On May 27, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

you quoted me, so you better read what I SAID.
MRbrownJAY:

wasnt blaming them i am only asking if he thought AA were responsible for the manifestation of the things listed in naija. i wasnt blaming.
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 27, 2009
ah!!! ok my bad, the way you phrase it, it looked like you were blaming the AA for the traits he mentionned in the Nigerian society.
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by sistawoman: 5:18pm On May 27, 2009
boy1:

3.nag 2 much
i'll continue later,

1. more likely to cheat than Nigerian women (maybe), this really cant be determined for fact because women are far more cleaver when cheating then men, esp. Nigerian men who feel it is thier birth right to cheat and therefore dont hide it.  But Nigerian woman are all but taken in the street and stoned to dealth if caught cheating so alot of it is underground.  IMHO
2. This is true.  We are less likely to put up with some of the things our Nigerian sistas have to deal with.  Living in America affords us the resourses to walk away if it is not heathly for us.
3. this is a general complaint about all women from men.
4. I agree.
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 27, 2009
boy1:

3.nag 2 much
i'll continue later,

none of this can be proven, its all down to individuals, and if you only meet this type of women then choose better!!!
1) more likely to cheat?! are you out of your mind?! see how women in 9ja value money before love?! get real
2) all down to individual and society. since some people in 9ja see divorce as the big D word they prefer to stick to the abuse and humiliation than to divorce. is it better?! who are you to say that divorcing is worse than taking the shit some do just to keep the "face of happiness" i say , if it doesnt work FOR YOU, divorce!!!!
3) ALL WOMEN IN THE WORLD NAG, its part of their genetic code, science determined that women say in average 7000 words per day while men only 2000. educate yourself.
4) who want to be with a woman who DOESNT take good care of her appearance? only an insecure man that would want his bride to look ugly, fearing that if she was beautiful, she would be chatted by other men and likely cheat!!!! grow up.

1 Like

Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by JJYOU: 5:38pm On May 27, 2009
sistawoman:

1. more likely to cheat than Nigerian women (maybe), this really cant be determined for fact because women are far more cleaver when cheating then men, esp. Nigerian men who feel it is thier birth right to cheat and therefore dont hide it.  But Nigerian woman are all but taken in the street and stoned to dealth if caught cheating so alot of it is underground.  IMHO
good you said IYHO.  it is not true women are taken in the street for stoning.  you may have seen one questionable pics which i doubt.  if truth be known you will have more cheaters in naija than america.  fair enough you see the west flaunt theirs openly in nigeria because of religion and society.

you will have to be between the bed and the sheet to catch the nigeria woman at it.  when people say nigerian men cheat ( most  of whom i hold no breif for) my question is are they cheating with ghanaians or cameroonians?  work your maths. from secondary school level to the working class they are almost all at it. dare i say shamelessly at it for that matter.

i wish we had cheap access to DNA testing facilities in that country
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by sistawoman: 5:48pm On May 27, 2009
JJYOU:

good you said IYHO. it is not true women are taken in the street for stoning.

re-read what I said.

But Nigerian woman are all but taken in the street and stoned to dealth if caught cheating so alot of it is underground.

All but are the key words.
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by boy1(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

none of this can be proven, its all down to individuals, and if you only meet this type of women then choose better!!!
1) more likely to cheat?! are you out of your mind?! see how women in 9ja value money before love?! get real
2) all down to individual and society. since some people in 9ja see divorce as the big D word they prefer to stick to the abuse and humiliation than to divorce. is it better?! who are you to say that divorcing is worse than taking the shit some do just to keep the "face of happiness" i say , if it doesnt work FOR YOU, divorce!!!!
3) ALL WOMEN IN THE WORLD NAG, its part of their genetic code, science determined that women say in average 7000 words per day while men only 2000. educate yourself.
4) who want to be with a woman who DOESNT take good care of her appearance? only an insecure man that would want his bride to look ugly, fearing that if she was beautiful, she would be chatted by other men and likely cheat!!!! grow up.
I'm not here 2 debate,but if u want 2 compare
D Americans r more likely 2 divorce,cheat and nag.in other words d rate is higher compare 2 africa.
i love it when i said d african americans take good care of themselves.it's a good thing.i find it sexy, and anythin dat look sexy will get noticed.
They r more open and not shy 2 express their feelings(POSITIVE).
i rest my case.
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by sistawoman: 7:49pm On May 27, 2009
boy1:

D Americans r more likely 2 divorce,cheat and nag.in other words d rate is higher compare 2 africa.
i love it when i said d african americans take good care of themselves.it's a good thing.i find it sexy, and anythin dat look sexy will get noticed.
i rest my case.

Is this JYHO or do you have facts to back up your claims. Or perhaps an intelligent argument?
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 27, 2009
boy1:

i rest my case.

you have absolutely no case to rest. what you said was pointless. you just talk about something YOU BELIEVE, not facts.
before comparing these two nations you have to look back at the society and view how this same society thinks. if a woman is willing to be beaten and abused JUST BECAUSE HER PASTOR TELL HER THAT ITS OK then i am better off staying in a place with "seemingly" higher divorce rate. also to have statistics about divorce, you first have to have real marriages, not the kind that is done in some villages where nobody can verify how many are REALLY divorcing or not.
also , you seem to think that divorce is something bad?! should a person stay with someone if that relationship is not going the way they want? should a person suffer just for the sake of their spouse? does you bible tell you that divorce is a sin? i dont see the point in your reply.
if that was about MURDER, which is a crime then i would understand your grief but divorce?!  believe me i would rather have high rate of divorce compare to high rate of JUJU, WITCHCRAFT and RITUALS to get a man!!!!!
but i guess, TO EACH THEIR OWN.
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by sistawoman: 12:57am On May 28, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

you have absolutely no case to rest. what you said was pointless. you just talk about something YOU BELIEVE, not facts.
before comparing these two nations you have to look back at the society and view how this same society thinks. if a woman is willing to be beaten and abused JUST BECAUSE HER PASTOR TELL HER THAT ITS OK then i am better off staying in a place with "seemingly" higher divorce rate. also to have statistics about divorce, you first have to have real marriages, not the kind that is done in some villages where nobody can verify how many are REALLY divorcing or not.
also , you seem to think that divorce is something bad?! should a person stay with someone if that relationship is not going the way they want? should a person suffer just for the sake of their spouse? does you bible tell you that divorce is a sin? i dont see the point in your reply.
if that was about MURDER, which is a crime then i would understand your grief but divorce?! believe me i would rather have high rate of divorce compare to high rate of JUJU, WITCHCRAFT and RITUALS to get a man!!!!!
but i guess, TO EACH THEIR OWN.

dont mind him. . . . his user name says it all.
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by C2H5OH(f): 1:41am On May 28, 2009
African American women. I find many of them attractive. Don't think I would want to settle with one unless I find a rare exception
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by tope5000: 1:43am On May 28, 2009
C2H5OH:

African American women.  I find many of them attractive.  Don't think I would want to settle with one unless I find a rare exception

Wait till she turns out to be iyakadijat grin cheesy
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by C2H5OH(f): 1:45am On May 28, 2009
tope5000:

Lol. That or she's got 2 baby daddas
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by tope5000: 1:46am On May 28, 2009
C2H5OH:

Lol.  That or she's got 2 baby daddas

Lol . . . . ya know wink
but then again she might be hawt with no luggages undecided
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by 190: 1:51am On May 28, 2009
i tink they are blessed objects
gud in bed and everytin! wink

u know who im talkin abt
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by JJYOU: 9:16am On May 28, 2009
sistawoman:

dont mind him. . . . his user name says it all.
lol. nice one
tope5000:

chei! you wicked o.
Re: Naija Men What Do You Think Of African American Women? by bluespice(f): 9:23am On May 28, 2009
lol twinie we been AAs b4 wow i never knew

(1) (2) (Reply)

February 14th / - / My Dilemma….from Dubai With Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.