Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Whats Wrong With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Wrong With Me (771 Views)

(IQ TEST) Whats Wrong In This Picture / Whats Wrong With The Way This Man Looks? (photo) / Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
I just don't know what is wrong this is not about my last two threads, this is a separate issue, i don't miss people especially my family members and my friends each time i travel or they travel, i will get along easily, i don't miss them at all, i will just adapt to my new environment make new friends, within 24 Hrs, is it that am a kid, am growing up or is just me? i need advice
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Laitesmart(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hmmmm.. Do you ever have missed calls too? Just asking...
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by missKiffy(f): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
As far as am concerned there's nothing wrong with you, we all must not be the same
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by mizquote(f): 8:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
you don't have an ish.
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Op describe your family in one word.
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Cutehector(m): 8:20pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ur family must be a very dry one.... Ur family is d problem
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Op describe your family in one word.
Die hard christian parents buh i usually have problem with them over hairstyle mohawk so i then wear punk hairstyle am not happy buh they don't care they give me food, give me shelter, buy me clothes one a year, while my mates are living like kings in their father's house
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
Zceesneh:
Die hard christian parents buh i usually have problem with them over hairstyle mohawk so i then wear punk hairstyle am not happy buh they don't care they give me food, give me shelter, buy me clothes one a year, while my mates are living stylish.
now i understand.

There is nothing wrong with you dear,just the upbringing.
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
your kinda like me but trust me i am worse... i hav done stuffs wuthout no fvcking remorse.
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by iceberylin(m): 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ur just a regular Nigerian....
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by obiorathesubtle: 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mehn. What is this world turning into. People can't think for themselves anymore.
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Mehn. What is this world turning into. People can't think for themselves anymore.
I can handle it buh i just want to read suggestions from people
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by obiorathesubtle: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Zceesneh:
I can handle it buh i just want to read suggestions from people
are you related to onila?
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by jonaifame22(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
angryNot again sad how did I find myself in this thread, pls can someone take my hands and lead me outta here
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
are you related to onila?
Nop
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
Have you by any chance heard of the book "Why you act the way you do" by Tim Laye. I think it would be a good read for somebody like you. It not only helps you identify your type of character but it also help you understand it and also find a way to modify it. Hope this info would be helpful to you.
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Shinyjay:
Have you by any chance heard of the book "Why you act the way you do" by Tim Laye. I think it would be a good read for somebody like you. It not only helps you identify your type of character but it also help you understand it and also find a way to modify it. Hope this info would be helpful to you.
I will buy the book thanks for understanding me
Re: Whats Wrong With Me by Monalisa185(f): 11:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
I don't miss people too, ion think it's a problem...

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain To Me Why Some "Females" Are So Quick To Want To Fight / Should I Be Worried? / Pic: Please Ladies Be Like Janet...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.