Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,244 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Please Help My Friend Save Her Relationship OR Break It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help My Friend Save Her Relationship OR Break It. (802 Views)

Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. / Ever Been In A Relationship Or Work Under A Perfectionist? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help My Friend Save Her Relationship OR Break It. by phoneport(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
I Got talking with a female friend yesterday immediately after the whole Happy New Year celebration in the church. Though i noticed that for some months now she has not really being happy, and i didn't want to make it my business to ask her why, so as not to be puck-nosing into her relationship issues.
She sort me out-side while i was discussing with some church friends, and not too long we started chatting about life and she had to let the cat out of the bag. Honestly i do not know how to advice her, well i told her we will see on Sunday.
Please Nairalandians do help me.

She goes like this. I have a boyfriend that i love and he loves me too but he is broke and really jealous and possessive. We have been dating for almost two years now and i have been faithful and honest.

The problem here is that my sponsors who help out with my education are no longer helping out as they used too and i have so many needs for money especially my textbooks and other essentials which i can't readily get anymore and my boyfriend, being broke cannot help out either. He is yet to get a job and i am getting really sick and tired because i need money FAST! I met someone else who can actually assist me cos he is financially stable but i am reluctant in accepting his proposal of a relationship because of my current relationship. Should i break up with my boyfriend?. It would hurt him but i really can't keep up with all these problems anymore.

So i am short of word so, make Una help me.
Re: Please Help My Friend Save Her Relationship OR Break It. by dammywapes(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
All in d course of money who knows what mr giwa will bcm tomorrow
Re: Please Help My Friend Save Her Relationship OR Break It. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
One thing about cases like this, is that one can't really proffer the right solution or offer the needed advice because we are only hearing one person's side of the story.

First of all, no one should stay in a relationship that he or she isn't happy with. If anyone feels fed up with it, the person should move on, since he/she isn't married to that person.

But still, I don't see 'enough' reason for your friend to abandon her man. Let me explain. She says he is possessive and jealous, but aren't all men jealous? If he had money I am sure she wouldn't care if he is jealous or not. Your friend doesn't say anything about her man abusing her or not doing his best to take care of her or not showing her love. So, in my opinion, the only issue here is him being broke.

Well, since she doesn't want to be in a relationship with him because he can't provide for her, and sponsor her education, then she should leave. but she should understand that the fact that he is broke now, doesn't mean he can't still be financially successful in the future.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend Save Her Relationship OR Break It. by kestolove95(m): 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nollywood producers can make sumtin out of dix
Re: Please Help My Friend Save Her Relationship OR Break It. by ireneony(f): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
Follow your heart dear. ..

Life is all about taking risk..

Happy new year!
Re: Please Help My Friend Save Her Relationship OR Break It. by Baur02(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Hmm.....
Re: Please Help My Friend Save Her Relationship OR Break It. by Cutehector(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
Vampireem, i think dependable means "financially" to this girl in the story.... cool
Re: Please Help My Friend Save Her Relationship OR Break It. by phoneport(m): 5:24pm On Jan 01, 2016
kestolove95:
Nollywood producers can make sumtin out of dix
My sister this is not nollywood o, is it my friends-wood o. She said the guy actually came back from Youth Service 2014 and since has been looking for Job. I did told her to still be a little bit patient. But she is about to graduate now and having serious money difficulty.
I asked her to pray about it.
Re: Please Help My Friend Save Her Relationship OR Break It. by VampireeM(f): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
Cutehector:
Vampireem, i think dependable means "financially" to this girl in the story.... cool

haha, you are right. Gals are not smiling my dear.. infact this is one of the major reasons why most girls ve multiple boyfriends...

Am wondering what advise she wants when she knows within herself that she will start sleeping with the rich dude and be getting financial assistance.. its quite easy, she can keep the both of them as boyfriends and try as much as possible not to be caught gringrin
Re: Please Help My Friend Save Her Relationship OR Break It. by ipain: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2016
VampireeM:

haha, you are right. Gals are not smiling my dear.. infact this is one of the major reasons why most girls ve multiple boyfriends...

Am wondering what advise she wants when she knows within herself that she will start sleeping with the rich dude and be getting financial assistance.. its quite easy, she can keep the both of them as boyfriends and try as much as possible not to be caught gringrin
I just feel sorry for the poor dude. Things money has caused a lot of guys in a relationship in Nigeria can't be quantified.

Imagine he has no job and still can't about to lose his girlfriend.... chai!

I remember I was a victim of this same situation years ago and my then girlfriend started fvcking another dude. In the end, nothing could come out of the relationship and by the time she would come back, I had moved on. She lost me, the other guy dumped her plus what I have been using to sustain myself business-wise was learned while I was trying to make money for both of us. Today, if I work really hard I can make as much as 300k-500k per month.

I did up to 300k last month and I am already on my way to first earning of $200 on January 1st, 2016. You might say just $200? but we still have 30 days to go, which means I could make more $200 and I am even in negotiation with another company to strike even bigger than $200, say maybe $2500 or more.

By God's grace I am looking at raising more money so I can change a certain industry(keyword removed) sector in Nigeria, build a franchise nationwide and be completely financially free. Same thing like what birthed the early "pure water" millionaires. Basically same concept wink

What am I trying to say?

I was developing myself while dating this girl, but left to her, she thought I was a good-for-nothing fellow. She even said I don't plan ahead. But from the little I had written here (not bragging), you can easily deduce that this guy her a nice future. Who knows, this ex of mine could visit buy business to buy something for her family but wouldn't know that the one time good for nothing fellow own it.

The girl referred to in this thread might never know what this guy have in mind towards her. Contrary to what may call jealousy, it's a HUGE sign that someone loves you and does not want to lose you.

On the other hand, the current state of the country is very pathetic such that getting a job NOW is like looking for needle in haysack.

Also, the fact that you don't have a job does not mean that you shouldn't have 20k-50k in your account. I don't believe anyone should have such excuse. I am not working yet but it does not mean I should be broke, which our current tech age has made such excuse redundant.

People need to develop themselves beyond what certificate can offer them. There were millionaires before anything like school existed, so becoming a millionaire didn't start with going to school.

Sorry if my post became too long.... never planned to make it that way but I do hope we all could learn something from this.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Friend Save Her Relationship OR Break It. by StefanSalvatore: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Dump ur bf na if u feel u cnt continue wit him cuz he is broke or she should go n open her legs 4 d potential one n regret it 4 d rest of her lyf

(1) (Reply)

Come In And Share Your Happiest moment... / She’s Very Beautiful But Not Attractive. / What Some Guys Want From Their Bae And What Some Ladies Want From Their Boo...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.