Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

What Was Your First Kiss Like??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Kiss Like??? (4877 Views)

Share Your First Kiss Moments / How Did You Get A First Kiss From Your Current Partner / What Is Your First Kiss Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like??? by donTbone(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2015
halfrica:
Salty undecided
Abi tasty nutritious
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like??? by Noblewhiz(m): 10:12am On Dec 01, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I'm serious. I'm like the world's oldest man with virgin lips.
naso
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like??? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2016
SexyCeline:

Yea..buh sometimes you have to actually taste what u dislike to enable you be damn sure you wun't miss nada with future decisions.

ok, that's it, either we've met before or theres something really twisted about you, like what the fvck, i usually girls, you have to taste what you claim to hate or dislike and see how u feel afterwards before you you decide you really don't like it, i.e deep Drinking, getting spanked while he digs deeps then withdraws all the way and goes back, giving a sloppy head, going on top, some girls be like, what, never, i cam never do that, lol, never say never to something you claim to dislike or hate till you have experienced it, celine dunno you tho but know if we spoke or met ..... let me leave that to the wind
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like??? by WisdomCanada(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2016
SexyCeline:
It was kinda weird though coz he tøok me unaware. I was barely 16.
I was 18 tho she was 17, it was both our first kisses and it was really magical, we knew it was coming, we leaned closer and there it clicked, felt like ice, one of the best feelings ever, she's now an ex tho.
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like??? by donTbone(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2016
WisdomCanada:
I was 18 tho she was 17, it was both our first kisses and it was really magical, we knew it was coming, we leaned closer and there it clicked, felt like ice, one of the best feelings ever, she's now an ex tho.
Any kiss that will be magical... the end is always tragic! angry

Sorry bro! sad
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like??? by lampardizik(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2016
as old as i am i never kissed...ever

though i have kissed the forehead and cheek of some girls

does that count tongue embarassed
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like??? by donTbone(m): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2016
lampardizik:
as old as i am i never kissed...ever

though i have kissed the forehead and cheek of some girls

does that count tongue embarassed
Bro...itt doesnt count.

You must be a virgin!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was Your First Kiss Like??? by lampardizik(m): 2:20am On Jan 12, 2016
donTbone:

Bro...itt doesnt count.

You must be a virgin!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Something like that...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User / / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.