Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? (4462 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? / Woman Shaves Off Her Husband ' S Beard At Night..see What Happened Next (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by kay29000(m): 11:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Today is the last day in the No Shave November trend, and I caught up with it late, but I was able to go 11 days without shaving. I have noticed a lot more stares from girls than when I always had the clean shave. But I don't know if they are looking at me because I look like black santa claus, or because I look good with the beard.

So, I just want to know...Girls, do you prefer a clean shaved guy, or a guy with full beards?
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by Deckynyansha(f): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2015
Abeg clean shaved guy.....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by iceberylin(m): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2015
If you haven't noticed Beards is now like six packs...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by Cutehector(m): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2015
Deckynyansha:
thank u very much for dat....
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by kay29000(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2015
Deckynyansha:

Okay. Thanks for the contribution. What of the other ladies. I am hoping to get up to 100 ladies comment on this, so I can use it as a case study.
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by emeraldknytt(m): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2015
OP, which kind question be this.. just like say make i ask "do you prefer your lady with p***y or not". Too many meaningless post dey float for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by Monalisa185(f): 11:20am On Nov 30, 2015
a guy with half beards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by zinachidi(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2015
Monalisa185:
a guy with half beards
which one is half beards again?
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by rawpadgin(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2015
even broke ass niccas wan keep the rick ross beard
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 30, 2015
There shouldn't even be A strand of Hair left...Totally shaved...lipsrsealed Nothing!

I don't find beards attractive...undecided They're so spiky, Unattractive, nd They look Like Weeds(Grass)...Not sexy atall!

Some Niggaz be looking like 21st century Prison-Escaped Abraham....Smh! And they'll still be claiming one useless Swag...angry ##beardgang my Ass!
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by kay29000(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2015
emeraldknytt:
OP, which kind question be this.. just like say make i ask "do you prefer your lady with p***y or not". Too many meaningless post dey float for nairaland

Are you re.tarded? Those two are not alike in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by kay29000(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2015
Monalisa185:
a guy with half beards
No halfstepping...Either beard, or no beard.
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by kay29000(m): 11:25am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
There shouldn't even be A strand of Hair left...Totally shaved...lipsrsealed Nothing!

I don't find beards attractive...undecided They're so spiky, Unattractive, nd They look Like Weeds(Grass)...Not sexy atall!

Some Niggaz be looking like 21st century Prison-Escaped Abraham....Smh! And they'll still be claiming one useless Swag...angry ##beardgang my Ass!

Okay. Thanks for getting your point across.
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by obinnashady(m): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2015
Beards make sense,

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by obiorathesubtle: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2015
Whether she likes it or not. Her fÚcking business. Just keep giving me that pvssy, that's the only deal I'm willing to make. The beard is out of bounds! Non-negotiable!
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by obinnashady(m): 11:34am On Nov 30, 2015
Deckynyansha:
na dis kind people dey get forest in between their legs

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by kay29000(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2015
Where are the ladies/girls?
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2015
Beardless dudes be like #teamcleanshavin
But deep inside them, they be wishing for a Mattew type of beards

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2015
Beards are hot. But please it mustn't be shaggy with lint & food particles on it. Just a low nicely trimmed one. What I can't stand is a moustache. It reminds me of the village Indians you see in Bollywood movies.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 30, 2015
Estharfabian:

Does that mean u have a gang of beard in ur ass.. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by Margauxluv(f): 12:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Neat carved beard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by IamLEGEND1: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by Lovebond34(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
biko ah have the two..beard nd no beard..ladies which shud ah use today
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by Igemburg(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Margauxluv:
Neat carved beard.

Like mine? grin
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by luvguy(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
emeraldknytt:
must u comment? I too knw

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by donTbone(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin
That's mine

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by emeraldknytt(m): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
kay29000:

Are you re.tarded? Those two are not alike in anyway.
i am not and what sort of person asks if a lady prefers her man with beards- especially, when 'she' is not a woman.
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by emeraldknytt(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
luvguy:
must u comment? I too knw
hey, mind your biz what i choose to say is not yours to judge, ok?
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by kay29000(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
Margauxluv:
Neat carved beard.

Okay.
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Moderate and neatly carved rocks for me

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Beards are hot. But please it mustn't be shaggy with lint & food particles on it. Just a low nicely trimmed one. What I can't stand is a moustache. It reminds me of the village Indians you see in Bollywood movies.
lol u said it all
Re: Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All? by SexyCeline(f): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
There's sumfin sexy bout heavily bearded men. They look cute and highly sexual.. #Team_Gotey

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If This Was Your Child, What Will You Name Her? / What Comes To Your Mind When You See This Outfit? / Why Are Girls Fond Of Rubbing Thier Bossoms On The Back Of Your Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.