Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. (9694 Views)

Our Circumstance Is Caused By Our Choice Of An Elderly Leader -past Tunde Bakare / "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina / There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by onoja12: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
And the meaning is?

coolscott:
The relevance is in the meaning
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by coolscott(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
onoja12:
And the meaning is?

Go and find out what it means to be living in a fool's paradise
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by onoja12: 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
abeg go and seat down,you who leaves in a sensible paradise,pot calling kettle black

coolscott:
Go and find out what it means to be living in a fool's paradise
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by coolscott(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
onoja12:
abeg go and seat down,you who leaves in a sensible paradise,pot calling kettle black

Sorry but I see you dont really know what that expression means. There is always a first time to know about something. Sieze the opportunity. Find out what it means (by and for yourself).
Have a nice day
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by onoja12: 1:27am On Dec 03, 2015
I no get word for you,abeg save your power for somebody else,sick people,i wish we could pick who our country men are?brains zero and yet them go won form say they know something.slave mentality

coolscott:
Sorry but I see you dont really know what that expression means. There is always a first time to know about something. Sieze the opportunity. Find out what it means (by and for yourself).
Have a nice day
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by talina3: 4:16am On Dec 26, 2015
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by mikolo80: 4:59pm On May 14, 2016
trillville:
Kleek
Do Africans have cultural issues that prevent us from developing at the pace of other nations? Yes. Is this caused by lower IQs of Africans? I will have to see your research on this, and what objective methodology which takes cognizance of cultural differences was used in coming to your conclusions.

We are a tribal race, but the boundaries of tribal differences is being broken down on a daily basis. The level of inter-tribal marriage and people living in states inwhich they do not "originate" from is on the increase.

We Africans are laid back people, simple people. It doesn't take much to please us, just like the "red indians" were also simple people when unfortunately, the Europeans conquered their lands. Does this translate to the "red Indians" being of lower IQ than the Europeans?

The chinese were also a conquered people, first by the British and then by the Japanese. It is a historic fact that China was one of the developed countries in the past with innovations such as paper and fire works just to name a few, yet, they were conquered so easily.

This occurred because the Chinese are naturally culturally adverse towards war and do not believe in conquest of other people's lands. The chinese focused on trading with their foreign neighbours rather than on conquest. This lack of interest in conquest led to China having a weak military which then translated in their defeat by the British. Does this translate to the Chinese being of lower IQ than the Europeans?

In Africa, we had great kingdoms, we traded with the Europeans and were a prosperous people. We had great artworks that confounded the Europeans but because of our lack of interest in military conquest, we were easily defeated and our history was taken away from us.

Today both African and South American countries are planning on changing World trade organisation's laws that allow countries to provide subsidies to their agriculture and food processing industries. These laws when combined with the international financial system have prevented South American and African countries from producing simple things such as milk and chocolate and has further impoverished us. Implementing changes to these laws will take about 11 years if such an agreement is reached so we still have a long way to go.

Your discussion on eugenics is very silly and should never be considered. Even if we were naturally dumber people, we could create systems of government different from the traditional democracy that will prevent such dumber people from ever getting into positions of authority. Dumber people make for excellent cheap labor cos a dumb person is still smarter than artificial intelligent machines at carrying out human intelligence tasks which make up the basic activities at manufacturing plants.

Cheers. Have a good day.
how would we prevent dumb ppl from office.actually win will stop them
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 14, 2016
There is actually a lot of fact regarding the I.Q of the African. Note, this does not imply that his I.Q is fixed. Potentially, the average African when given the opportunity and then trained in a proper environment (devoid of bias, nepotism, bigotry, religious fanatism, greed and avarice, violence, etc.) he shows how limitless he can be in making the world a better place and contributing to the development of the human race. His IQ is supper.

I think it is a learned thing. It is more of a psychological thing which is passed down by Family and the society to all Africans. Unfortunately my theory on the root cause does not have a solution.
It is almost impossible to simply stop the African society from passing on these things unto new generations. For the old generations are still filled with these unwanted traits.

How do we also describe the white man who come to Nigeria and permits his driver to go against traffic? How do we explain the European who decides to pee on th streets of Lagos just opposite the Muson Center in Lagos Island?
Do we explain it as a lack of laws and institutions to control the behavior of man? Are we then saying when given the chance, men can become as low as animals? The London riots for instance?

Could it be that when resources and amenities are scarce it breeds greed and violence? Then perhaps we can argue that wealth distribution is poor in Africa due to bad leadership and governance and a such Africans are behaving the way they do (hoarder and greedy) due to scarce resources. They also teach this "grab, grab and grab as you can", and the "use any opportunity to your selfish advantage" mentality.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by 4Play(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

There is actually a lot of fact regarding the I.Q of the African. Note, this does not imply that his I.Q is fixed. Potentially, the average African when given the opportunity and then trained in a proper environment (devoid of bias, nepotism, bigotry, religious fanatism, greed and avarice, violence, etc.) he shows how limitless he can be in making the world a better place and contributing to the development of the human race. His IQ is supper.

I think it is a learned thing. It is more of a psychological thing which is passed down by Family and the society to all Africans. Unfortunately my theory on the root cause does not have a solution.
It is almost impossible to simply stop the African society from passing on these things unto new generations. For the old generations are still filled with these unwanted traits.

How do we also describe the white man who come to Nigeria and permits his driver to go against traffic? How do we explain the European who decides to pee on th streets of Lagos just opposite the Muson Center in Lagos Island?
Do we explain it as a lack of laws and institutions to control the behavior of man? Are we then saying when given the chance, men can become as low as animals? The London riots for instance?

Could it be that when resources and amenities are scarce it breeds greed and violence? Then perhaps we can argue that wealth distribution is poor in Africa due to bad leadership and governance and a such Africans are behaving the way they do (hoarder and greedy) due to scarce resources. They also teach this "grab, grab and grab as you can", and the "use any opportunity to your selfish advantage" mentality.

There was a very interesting but controversial book on how low IQ determines a nation's state

As Garett Jones argues in Hive Mind, modest differences in national IQ can explain most cross-country inequalities. Whereas IQ scores do a moderately good job of predicting individual wages, information processing power, and brain size, a country's average score is a much stronger bellwether of its overall prosperity.

[url]http://www.amazon.com/Hive-Mind-Your-Nation%C2%92s-Matters/dp/0804785961[/url]
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by jpphilips(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2016
onoja12:
Truely i dont need to go futher,you are writing trash,just an extention of what the white are claming.to me i think AFRICA is doing grate in the long run you and your white backers would either die from the poisinous food you make,or cancer or the nuclear bomb you make.as for money that is a white mans term,in reality we are the richest in the world in terms of resources.the only truth is that sick slaves like you keep doing the wicked white mens bidding. to you,you are smart because you have some paper called certificate which practically makes you a slave because you cant think outside what you were thought.it is people like you that are the problem Africa has

How sound is your IQ with this statement?
Your comment is quintessential to everything wrong with the black race.
How it makes sense to you is that defective gene that needs to be removed.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 14, 2016
4Play:

There was a very interesting but controversial book on how low IQ determines a nation's state

[url]http://www.amazon.com/Hive-Mind-Your-Nation%C2%92s-Matters/dp/0804785961[/url]

Yes, I bet it will be a good read to see the arguments in there. I shall read it.

In my own theory the conditions in which Africans are raised and exposed to make the IQ. It is not based on genetics, but based on learned, absorbed and adopted behaviors. Take a cue from feral children.

So let us go back to the main question. Are Africans genetically low in I.Q or is their low I.Q a result of environmental/sociological limitations? If we remove Africans at birth and allow them to raised by Europeans in Europe will they have a higher I.Q. Shall we find a significant relationship between where an African is raised and his I.Q?

The questions are many? Have Africans been this way? When did they start being greedy , governing themselves to ruin and perdition? Something must have started it. I still cannot place my fingers on it. Our way of life of today is just so filled with greed. And I believe we learn these behaviors from our environment.

My belief is that all humans have the potential for a high I.Q. We used to think the orients (Chinese, Korean,indians etc.) were low in I.Q. Today we know better. The African does not have a genetic flaw. They have a high I.Q which given the chance they excel. The proof to this abound with Nigerians both home and in diaspora.

2 Likes

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by LordIsaac(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2016
OP, your line of reasoning seized my appreciation for a mind like yours. Wonderful piece!! However, I'm disappointed at your response to your readers' critique of your text. Please grow up in that respect. People question the Bible and God did not kill them for doing that....you're not wiser than God. Learn to accomodate other thoughts!!
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by mindeed(f): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2018

Power is more transient and fleeting than you would like to believe. The Jews were largely a scattered and disenfranchised people who (until very recently) got any leverage in their host societies through financial power.

Their recent excursion into Palestine abi Isreal gives them some political weight but it is largely sustained by the US. Even then their position is a precarious one, threatened constantly by wars, antisemitism, and other forces with misgivings that have lasted centuries. Even in their so called powerful state, there are many neuroses manifested in their psyche and outlook towards life, with their "woe is me", "chosen ones vs Goyim", self-hating syndrome.

What a mired existence!

Japan, for all its technological and social achievements, is in its twilight days. Negative population growth rate, a xenophobic attitude towards foreigners borne out of their exploitative and racist ways during the early part of the 20th century, high suicide rates and a general existential crisis.

Are we talking about Western Europe or (White) America, also recording low birth rates and resorting to every dirty trick in the book to hold on to Global power which is sure to leave them one day, as it left the Egyptians, Romans?

Dude I used to think like you but have realized the uselessness of it all in the face of constant change, evolution and death. Not just of individual humans or races, but (potentially) of the entire race if care is not taken.

Why waste my time worrying about large scale possibilities for Blacks, race, and international politics when everyone of us regardless of status will be six feet under one day? My family and friends are the prime focus of my life and that's it. Notions of racial supremacy are useless and worthless when you consider the futility of human existence anyway.

You need to watch this vid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=923jxZY2NPI

Thanks for this, you are very much on point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Documents On The Igbos (pictures) / Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB / Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.