Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. (9706 Views)

Our Circumstance Is Caused By Our Choice Of An Elderly Leader -past Tunde Bakare / "Buhari's Situation Is Not Like Yar’adua’s Situation" – Femi Adesina / There Will Be No Improvement In Africa Until The IQ Of The Population Is Raised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
bukster:

No they are not. I don't know if you have ever lived abroad before but in America,African Americans are constantly told that they are dumb. There are actually many African Americans who believe that they are dumber than white people because of their skin colour. That is why African immigrants consistently do better than African Americans academically in the US. Most of the black people you see in ivy league colleges are either children of African immigrants or immigrants themselves.

I don't know why you created this thread but it surely wasn't to help black people because this would just have the opposite effect. All you have done here is write about stuff that you have no proof on. You say that Africans have low IQs but I explain that it is because of lack of education and I have given you a similar examples in India. I've also given you examples of Nigerians abroad who when they do have a chance to be educated, end up doing just as well and even better than white people academically. I don't know what else you want. Maybe you are just happy to believe that you are one of the unique "intelligent" black people. It's NOT true. They are many black people who are far more intelligent than you and they will be many more in the furture.
I live in the United States, and i can tell you for a fact that no one is telling black kids they are unintelligent, black kids tell this to themselves. They also tell this to the few black kids who are smart, telling us we are actin' white, talkin' white bla bla bla. This is a key trait of low-IQ people, the crabs in a bucket mentality, the feeling of being threatened by smarter people and anti-intellectualism. While environment does play a role, it is largely genetic I have volunteered at an inner city school and seen this firsthand.

People on both sides of the isle on this issue agree that IQ is between .5 to .8 genetic, its not debatable. The sperm bank for genius's created genius/gifted children, twins separated at birth had correlated IQ's, and kids who were adopted had IQ's drastically different from their adoptive parents and more correlated with their birth parent. The same thing has been found with race, adopted Asian kids score around 6 points higher than their white parents, and adopted black kids often score lower. And since afrocentrics love thinking about white people, lets bring out the relative stats. The 15 point IQ gap between blacks and whites extends to every socioeconomic class, rich blacks are 15 IQ points dumber than rich whites, poor blacks are 15 IQ points dumber than poor whites. The below graphs demonstrate this data

As for Africans, I already mentioned those of us who immigrate to the united states are the top 10% of African IQ. This is why we perform better, and why the things like "racism, self-hate, the systematic white supremacy bla bla bla" don't stop us from succeeding in this country.

Instead of feeling threatened and insecure about this uncomfortable information you should join people like me in trying to salvage a solution before its too late. Liberalism will not protect black people forever.

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Maybe there is a genetic component to low IQ but we cannot overlook environmental and cultural causes either. I think we should exhaust every humane alternative if IQ is so important.

I believe that environmental causes of low IQ wield the upper hand over nature and I will go over why below with some examples and thoughts.

Don't you find it interesting that Ethiopia records lower IQ scores than Nigeria or Ghana despite their achievements in antiquated history?

Ditto Italy /Greece recording lower scores than Scandinavian countries when the former saw the latter as barbarians during the golden ages of the mediterrean.

Remember too that our ancestors had lower IQs than we do regardless of race. If IQ is truly heritable why is this fact a reality? You and I are certainly smarter than our great great great grandparents.

Which leads me to another salient point.... many of the social ills that plague African societies today were the bane of Europe and the Americas until about 150 years ago.

What caused the turn around that has manifested into the successes we see today among Whites? Eugenics?

It's no coincidence that increased financial equality among all classes, urban life, and social enlightenment marked the divergence between Africa (a conquered hotbed of mineral wealth) and Europe.

Some people mention plagues and epidemics that may have done something to "purify" Europe from the lower class during the middle ages but mind you this was a natural phenomenon.

I would advice you to live your life and allow nature to run its course. If social evolution can tell us anything, it's that Africa may very catch up to or exceed others. Despite what you or I may believe Africans ARE "evolving" for the better. Slowly. VERY slowly. But a snail's pace is better than none.

In any case we are all going to die one day, whether smart, dumb, rich, poor, civilized, primitive, beautiful or ugly. Racial competition is empty vanity in the cosmic scheme of things.

The lifespan of the entire human race is like an eye blink compared to the age of planet Earth talkless of the universe.

But if this is so important to you, then the best option honestly is a militant leader with a better understanding of things (i.e. higher IQ) who will make sure that the cultural indicators for increased intelligence are present.

Singapore is one good example of this.

kleek:
Compulsory sterilization should also be extended to those who display the incurable condition of stupidity, by this i mean people whos IQ falls in the bottom 25th on the bell-curve at 18 years of age. This would not only solve the problem of overpopulation, it would also increase the genetic health of the population. GDP per Capita would rise to first world levels in a single generation, social vices like crime and corruption would be alleviated and Africans will enter the brotherhood of nations as an equal for the first time in human history.

The key issue here is that IQ is heritable, and low IQ women reproduce at a far greater rate than woman of normal and above average intelligence. This creates what we call dysgenics. Because low IQ is heritable, it results in low IQ children who continue the cycle. This drags the average IQ of the entire population down and acts like a poison in the gene pool. The genes of those few individuals who are intelligent, get diluted until smart people become rarer and rarer in the population.

To understand why this happens you must understand the statistical concept of Regression to the Mean. So long as the average IQ of a population is low, the offspring of those few individuals who have high IQ's will be dragged down to the average unless they leave the population or the mean IQ of the population is increased. To compound this problem the intellectual elite of Africa have a tenancy to emigrate to the west, the result is a population sliding father and father into the prehistoric world.

This is not comfortable information, but i don't know who told black people that overcoming our struggles would be easy. Do good thing comes from taking the path of least resistance; blaming black failure on slavery, colonization, conspiracy etc? At a certain point one must look in the mirror and take accountability, and then they must realize that no good thing comes easy. You do not get stronger until you exercise, you must undergo the pain of childbirth to bring a child into the world. likewise, Africans must take the hard step of accepting the fact that eugenics is the only solution to plight of the black race.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
These are the stupid people, and these people should be sterilized so they don't breed more stupid people. How is this so hard for you to understand?

I'm not even trying to be funny here, the lack of comprehension i'm seeing in you people is horrifying. Take an IQ test, you will score like 70.

Well not using condoms when having sex is a silly act anyway.

If Eugenics is the cure all to eliminating silliness then i'm not sure what marking HIV positive people will do. It's overkill, imo.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
tartar9:
the IQ scores here isn't genetic or inherent,its based on level of education
Blacks at every level of education underperfom othe races. Even in the same school, the same neighborhood or the same family (adopted)

here is a table of black high school students ACT scores. The same trend is found in MCAT scores, LSAT scores, SAT scores etc etc.

http://www.ohe.state.mn.us/dPg.cfm?pageID=1521
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

Well not using condoms when having sex is a silly act anyway.

If Eugenics is the cure all to eliminating silliness then i'm not sure what marking HIV positive people will do except being an overkill move.
Please sterilize yourself, you are a complete slowpoke.

IT WOULD STOP/LESSEN THE SPREAD OF THE DISEASE. How is eradicating a deadly incurable disease "overkill" in your braindead 70 IQ mind? Is this fucking rocket-science?

If there was a race of human dumber than you people that race is extinct.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
Please sterilize yourself, you are a complete slowpoke.

IT WOULD STOP/LESSEN THE SPREAD OF THE DISEASE. How is eradicating a deadly incurable disease "overkill" in your braindead 70 IQ mind? Is this fucking rocket-science?

If there was a race of human dumber than you people that race is extinct.

Lessen the spread of the disease to who?

Those stupid enough to not use condoms or those dumb enough to not ask for the HIV status of their partners? Doesn't that diminish the goals you outlined for a smarter race of people? Why not let nature run its course with this one

You implied that increased HIV rates are as a result of African stupidity. I'm not sure how feasible this plan is if dumber people are sterilized well enough that they die off with the disease anyway.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

Lessen the spread of the disease to who?

Those stupid enough to not use condoms or those dumb enough to not ask for the HIV status of their partners? Doesn't that diminish the goals you outlined for a smarter race of people? Why not let nature run its course with this one

You implied that increased HIV rates are as a result of African stupidity. I'm not sure how feasible this plan is if dumber people are sterilized well enough that they die off with the disease anyway.
The level of stupid you women are displaying is literally unbearable. Listen carefully you retarded, low-IQ braindead wench, i'm going to try my best to break down this simple concept for you:

1. HIV and low IQ are both problems that need to be solved.

2. Thankfully the solution to the problem of HIV also overlaps with the solution of Low IQ.

3. The solution to HIV is sterilizing & marking the carriers of the disease, this will be done to prevent the spread of HIV

4. While this policy is doing its primary task of preventing the spread of HIV, it will also have the effect of increasing the IQ of the population. The extent to which is does this is irrelevant. The only purpose of an AIDS eradication policy is to eradicate AIDS, any eugenic effect would just be icing on the cake.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
The level of stupid you women are displaying is literally unbearable. Listen carefully you retarded, low-IQ braindead wench, i'm going to try my best to break down this simple concept for you:

1. HIV and low IQ are both problems independent of each other that need to be solved.

What? Didn't you say this in the first page here:

HIV is a disease that disproportionately effects the stupidest and most irresponsible members of society. Regardless of what anyone might say, there are few other disease that are more easy and more rational to protect against than an STD. Getting HIV/AIDS in areas were the illness is prevalent (up to 25% and even 40% in some parts of Africa) is a direct reflection of an individuals inability to conceptualize future events and inability control their base animalistic impulses. There is a direct inverse relationship between IQ and AIDS prevalence, the lower ones IQ the more likely one is to contract the disease.

Lol!

2. Thankfully the solution to the problem of HIV also overlaps with the solution of Low IQ.

You certainly didn't say that they MERELY overlapped though. But I'm sticking with you only because of your point of using Eugenics....

3. The solution to HIV is sterilizing & marking the carriers of the disease, this will be done to prevent the spread of HIV

...But the redundancy of what you are saying here in the bolded is glaring, especially if you REALLY want to fish and flush out the dolts in our society. Why prevent the spread of the disease to people who, in your words, are so driven by animalistic drives for sex to the detriment of logic and rational thinking?

4. While this policy is doing its primary task of preventing the spread of HIV it will also have the secondary (and less important) effect of increasing the IQ of the population. The extent to which is does this, is irrelevant, the only purpose of an AIDS eradication policy is to eradicate AIDS, any eugenic effect would just be icing on the cake.

See my point above.

By the way, i'm just messing with you because I'm bored as hell and your head is so far up your a** that you can't see the futility in your sh*tty arguments.

Eugenics and HIV marking... lmao.

Well, who says we don't need an African Hitler? Might as well. *shrugs*
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by sweetgala(m): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
Political Solution

Africa is currently plagued by three major problems that if left unchecked will leave her in eternal backwardness and suffering. These are; HIV/AIDS, overpopulation and dysgenic fertility (reproduction by those with genes unfavorable to modern life). Thankfully, all three of these issues can be addressed with one policy.

HIV is a disease that disproportionately effects the stupidest and most irresponsible members of society. Regardless of what anyone might say, there are few other disease that are more easy and more rational to protect against than an STD. Getting HIV/AIDS in areas were the illness is prevalent (up to 25% and even 40% in some parts of Africa) is a direct reflection of an individuals inability to conceptualize future events and inability control their base animalistic impulses. There is a direct inverse relationship between IQ and AIDS prevalence, the lower ones IQ the more likely one is to contract the disease.

What are the human rights of an AIDS sufferer? The same as anyone's, people have the right to freedom and safety so long as that freedom does not infringe upon other peoples safety.

The solution to the AIDS epidemic is simple, compulsory sterilization. Tubal Ligation in the case of females, and vasectomy and/or chemical castration in the case of males. In addition to this, individuals with AIDS should be given a irremovable marking, indicating that they carry an incurable disease. This marking should be in a subtle location (such as the inner thigh) so as to not cause undo stigma in professional settings yet still be accessible enough to deter unwitting romantic partners.

Does this sound inhumane? It is no more inhumane than the quarantine of people infected with Smallpox, Tuberculosis and Ebola. How laughable would it be if someone suggested to you that "stigma" against Ebola sufferers was inhumane? This is what western liberals say to Africans everyday, and foolish Africans with their low IQ and shortsightedness join these westerners in providing "life extending medications" to AIDS sufferers further ensuring that a disease that could have been eradicated within 10 years of its discovery becomes the most endemic disease in human history.

After reading your attempt to sound knowledgeable I can conclude that your own IQ is in fact substantially lower than the national average in the so called "western nations" you aspire to.

- I doubt you know the history and genesis of the AIDS problem and it's unique circumstances in each nation where it is least and most prevalent

- I fail to be convinced you know the power of information and it's relevance to 3rd world countries, again examining each country, region and locality individually.

Your suggestions to the curtailing of a viral disease which can be contracted with a visit to the barbers, during blood transfusion or use of contaminated needles, is compulsory sterilization ! You are a fool, you suggestion does not remove the ability to have sex it only eliminates reproduction, and the marking of individuals who carry a disease is by UN standards a violation of human rights, we might as well mark all carriers of cancer which has been researched to be in some cases triggered by bacteria and/or viruses.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
sweetgala:

After reading your attempt to sound knowledgeable I can conclude that your own IQ is in fact substantially lower than the national average in the so called "western nations" you aspire to.

- I doubt you know the history and genesis of the AIDS problem and it's unique circumstances in each nation where it is least and most prevalent

- I fail to be convinced you know the power of information and it's relevance to 3rd world countries, again examining each country, region and locality individually.

Your suggestions to the curtailing of a viral disease which can be contracted with a visit to the barbers, during blood transfusion or use of contaminated needles, is compulsory sterilization ! You are a fool, you suggestion does not remove the ability to have sex it only eliminates reproduction, and the marking of individuals who carry a disease is by UN standards a violation of human rights, we might as well mark all carriers of cancer which has been researched to be in some cases triggered by bacteria and/or viruses.

According to our friend here, stupid is as stupid does. Anybody who still uses unsterilized grooming instruments or does not follow safety medical protocols simply has a low IQ.

Sterilization certainly will do a good job of eliminating this. Simply educating African "savages" is too much of a hassle.

Lol!
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lovesdaisied:
Maybe there is a genetic component to low IQ but we cannot overlook environmental and cultural causes either. I think we should exhaust every humane alternative if IQ is so important.

I believe that environmental causes of low IQ wield the upper hand over nature and I will go over why below with some examples and thoughts.

Don't you find it interesting that Ethiopia records lower IQ scores than Nigeria or Ghana despite their achievements in antiquated history?

Ditto Italy /Greece recording lower scores than Scandinavian countries when the former saw the latter as barbarians during the golden ages of the mediterrean.

Remember too that our ancestors had lower IQs than we do regardless of race. If IQ is truly heritable why is this fact a reality? You and I are certainly smarter than our great great great grandparents.

Which leads me to another salient point.... many of the social ills that plague African societies today were the bane of Europe and the Americas until about 150 years ago.

What caused the turn around that has manifested into the successes we see today among Whites? Eugenics?

It's no coincidence that increased financial equality among all classes, urban life, and social enlightenment marked the divergence between Africa (a conquered hotbed of mineral wealth) and Europe.

Some people mention plagues and epidemics that may have done something to "purify" Europe from the lower class during the middle ages but mind you this was a natural phenomenon.

I would advice you to live your life and allow nature to run its course. If social evolution can tell us anything, it's that Africa may very catch up to or exceed others. Despite what you or I may believe Africans ARE "evolving" for the better. Slowly. VERY slowly. But a snail's pace is better than none.

In any case we are all going to die one day, whether smart, dumb, rich, poor, civilized, primitive, beautiful or ugly. Racial competition is empty vanity in the cosmic scheme of things.

The lifespan of the entire human race is like an eye blink compared to the age of planet Earth talkless of the universe.

But if this is so important to you, then the best option honestly is a militant leader with a better understanding of things (i.e. higher IQ) who will make sure that the cultural indicators for increased intelligence are present.

Singapore is one good example of this.

"Racial competition is an eye blink compared to the age of planet Earth talkless of the universe" SMH. I don't know if you are black or white, but i'm going to assume you are black although you probably think race is a myth and all that other nonsense.

Quotes like this give me glimpses into the most uncomfortable truth of all, one that even I struggle to accept; The problem with black people may be even more severe and intractable than just low IQ. The very mind of a black person is wired different, perhaps I am just the victim of some mutation that makes me see the world differently.

I wonder where the Jews would be now... if they saw their quest for power and independence as a trivial "eye blink" to lay before the back drop of an infinite universe. I wonder where the Japanese would be, the Chinese, the British. Would those men fighting in WW1 have charged into certain death if they knew how trivial their purpose was, if they knew their race was a "social construct," and if they weighed that decision, to die for their people, against the infinity of the universe?

I've noticed that the higher IQ and more educated black people become the less perspective they have, very few are like me, most are like you. "Race is a myth, we are all human, just live your life, we are all gunna die". That is of course why the African immigrants to the United States and Europe soon forget their people and never return, while the Indians Chinese and Japanese understand that one man cannot rise above his race, so long as his people are in the gutter so is he. A white woman, a college degree and a flashy car doesn't change this.

Black people need eugenics, but i fear that even if we manage to set it up it would be too little too late. The biggest problem may not be IQ
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

What? Didn't you say this in the first page here:

Lol!

You certainly didn't say that they MERELY overlapped though. But I'm sticking with you only because of your point of using Eugenics....

...But the redundancy of what you are saying here in the bolded is glaring, especially if you REALLY want to fish and flush out the dolts in our society. Why prevent the spread of the disease to people who, in your words, are so driven by animalistic drives for sex to the detriment of logic and rational thinking?

See my point above.

By the way, i'm just messing with you because I'm bored as hell and your head is so far up your a** that you can't see the futility in your sh*tty arguments.

Eugenics and HIV marking... lmao.

Well, who says we don't need an African Hitler? Might as well. *shrugs*

bla bla bla bla, im not going to waste my time argueing with you people. Anyone with half a brain knows that the 4 points I listed in my post are irrefutable, your attempt to decontruct them is nothing more than a pathetic attempt to salvage your ego.

As for my use of the word "independent" that was a mistake. I changed it soon after you quoted it. I should have realized that you wouldn't be smart enough to recognize that I was not talking about statistical independence. Independent on the plane of existence was what i meant, the problem of HIV and the problem of low IQ are two fundamentally different things. Statistically, however, they are intertwined.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by sweetgala(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:

On the contrary i was taught, by these whites, that "race is a myth" and that all of Africa's problems were caused by colonization and slavery. It was only by thinking for myself and doing my own research that i came to the realization that the problem with Africa is the Low IQ of the people.

You amuse me because every aspect of your purported research is flawed and based on already analytically, mathematically and intellectually and in all manners of "ally" contested and defeated, it is both inadequate and inhumane
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by sweetgala(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
onoja12:
stop thinking with your ass,tell me how is Africa over populated and since when population became a bad thing,infact it has been proven that population is directly related to economic growth and that is why all the fastest growing countries are those with high population,china,brazil and nigeria.and for your information your white masters are so badly looking for population that they can't get naturally that is why they do migration.i put it to you that you are not smart just a noise maker who thinks himself a genius

Leave the idiot he must not have been told that with current trends, the population of working age people in Europe would be dwarfed by the retired older pensioners. Europe and other third world countries have been interested in the brain drain of Africa for decades.

By statistics Nigerian British have the highest percentile of individuals with third level and above qualifications in UK.

1 Like

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
sweetgala:

You amuse me because every aspect of your purported research is flawed and based on already analytically, mathematically and intellectually and in all manners of "ally" contested and defeated, it is both inadequate and inhumane
How?
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by sweetgala(m): 9:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

According to our friend here, stupid is as stupid does. Anybody who still uses unsterilized grooming instruments or does not follow safety medical protocols simply has a low IQ.

Sterilization certainly will do a good job of eliminating this. Simply educating African "savages" is too much of a hassle.

Lol!

You are thinking too hard, don't hurt your brain.

I can site a great number of incidents where through no fault of their own, or by expecting a certain minimum standards an individual has contracted HIV.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:

"Racial competition is an eye blink compared to the age of planet Earth talkless of the universe" SMH. I don't know if you are black or white, but i'm going to assume you are black although you probably also think race is a myth and all that other nonsense.

Quotes like this give me glimpses into the most uncomfortable truth of all, one that even I struggle to accept; The problem with black people may be even more severe and intractable than just low IQ. The very mind of a black person is wired different, perhaps I am just the victim of some mutation that makes me see the world differently.

I wonder where the Jews would be now... if they saw their quest for power and independence as a trivial "eye blink" to lay before the back drop of an infinite universe. I wonder where the Japanese would be, the Chinese, the British. Would those men fighting in WW1 have charged walked into certain death if they new how trivial their purpose was, if they knew their race was a "social construct," and if they weighed that decision, to die for their people, against the infinity of the universe?

I've noticed that the higher IQ and more educated black people become the less perspective they have, very few are like me, most are like you. "Race is a myth, we are all human, just live your life we are all gunna die". That is of course why the African immigrants to the United States and Europe soon forget their people and never return, while the Indians Chinese and Japanese understand that one man cannot rise above his race, so long as his people are in the gutter so is he. A white woman, a college degree and a flashy car doesn't change this.

Black people need eugenics, but i fear that even if we manage to set it up it would be too little too late.

Power is more transient and fleeting than you would like to believe. The Jews were largely a scattered and disenfranchised people who (until very recently) got any leverage in their host societies through financial power.

Their recent excursion into Palestine abi Isreal gives them some political weight but it is largely sustained by the US. Even then their position is a precarious one, threatened constantly by wars, antisemitism, and other forces with misgivings that have lasted centuries. Even in their so called powerful state, there are many neuroses manifested in their psyche and outlook towards life, with their "woe is me", "chosen ones vs Goyim", self-hating syndrome.

What a mired existence!

Japan, for all its technological and social achievements, is in its twilight days. Negative population growth rate, a xenophobic attitude towards foreigners borne out of their exploitative and racist ways during the early part of the 20th century, high suicide rates and a general existential crisis.

Are we talking about Western Europe or (White) America, also recording low birth rates and resorting to every dirty trick in the book to hold on to Global power which is sure to leave them one day, as it left the Egyptians, Romans?

Dude I used to think like you but have realized the uselessness of it all in the face of constant change, evolution and death. Not just of individual humans or races, but (potentially) of the entire race if care is not taken.

Why waste my time worrying about large scale possibilities for Blacks, race, and international politics when everyone of us regardless of status will be six feet under one day? My family and friends are the prime focus of my life and that's it. Notions of racial supremacy are useless and worthless when you consider the futility of human existence anyway.

You need to watch this vid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=923jxZY2NPI

1 Like

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
sweetgala:

99th percentile on MAT, 130 IQ on spatial tests. By no means a genius, but significantly higher than the majority of westerners and immeasurably higher than anyone on nairaland.

Sterilization removes the ability to spread the disease to offspring, the marking reduces the likely-hood of spreading it to unknowing individuals. These two things are the cause of over 90% of AIDS infections. You think its inhumane to do this?

Well Its just as "inhumane" as quarantining Ebola patients. Do you want to know what is really inhumane? You. This yeye generation of retarded Africans who have let a disease that could have been wiped out within 10 years spread to become the most endemic disease in human history. Hundreds of millions of people with suffer and die because of your brain-dead sensitivities and inability to take actions that don't "feel good"

You know nothing about humane, in a just world you and others like you would be sentenced to death. Crimes against humanity, lack of the courage required to make difficult decisions and leave this world better than you came into it. The blood of a hundred million, for generations to come, is in on your hands.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

Power is more transient and fleeting than you would like to believe. The Jews were largely a scattered and disenfranchised people who (until very recently) got any leverage in their host societies through financial power.

Their recent excursion into Palestine abi Isreal gives them some political weight but it is largely sustained by the US. Even then their position is a precarious one, threatened constantly by wars, antisemitism, and other forces with misgivings that have lasted centuries. Even in their so called powerful state, there are many neuroses manifested in their psyche and outlook towards life, with their "woe is me", "chosen ones vs Goyim", self-hating syndrome.

What a mired existence!

Japan, for all its technological and social achievements, is in its twilight days. Negative population growth rate, a xenophobic attitude towards foreignera borne out of their exploitative and racist ways during the early part of the 20th century, high suicide rates and a general existential crisis.

Are we talking about Western Europe or (White) American, also recording low birth rates and resorting to every dirty trick in the book to hold on to Global power which is sure to leave them one day, as it left the Egyptians, Romans?

Dude I used to think like you but have realized the uselessness of it all in the face of constant change, evolution and death. Not just of individual humans or races, but (potentially) of the entire race if care is not taken.

Why waste my time worrying about large scale possibilities for Blacks, race, and international politics when everyone of us regardless of status will be six feet under one day? My family and friends are the prime focus of my life and that's it. Notions of racial supremacy are useless and worthless when you consider the futility of human existence anyway.

You need to watch this vid...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=923jxZY2NPI
bla bla bla, im not interested. When I go 6 feet under I will have lived a life worthy of pride, I'm not interested in hiding from the world i'm interested in changing it. And you have never thought like me, me and you are immeasurably different. People like me don't give up we thrive off the challenge.

...So live your pointless, worthless existence and die nameless and forgotten, i'm going to make a difference in my world.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
bla bla bla, im not interested. When I go 6 feet under I will have lived a life worthy of pride, I'm not interested in hiding from the world i'm interested in changing it. And you have never thought like me, me and you are immeasurably different. People like me don't give up we thrive off the challenge.

...So live your pointless, worthless existence and die nameless and forgotten, i'm going to make a difference in my world.

Whether you die in pride or humiliation you will still die, and whatever change you think you can muster will wither away with time. Eventually the law of diminishing returns will prevail and it will all come to naught.

But knock yourself out since you have tagged yourself as the defender of the (black) universe.

Ciao!
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lovesdaisied:

Whether you die in pride or humiliation you will still die, and whatever change you think you can muster will wither away with time. Eventually the law of diminishing returns will prevail and it will all come to naught.

But knock yourself out since you have tagged yourself as the defender of the (black) universe.

Ciao!
Defender of those 5% worth anything. The rest of you can rot, and will
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by coolscott(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
onoja12:
Truely i dont need to go futher,you are writing trash,just an extention of what the white are claming.to me i think AFRICA is doing grate in the long run you and your white backers would either die from the poisinous food you make,or cancer or the nuclear bomb you make.as for money that is a white mans term,in relatity we are the richest in the world in terms of resources.the only truth is that sick slaves like you keep doing the wicked white mens bidding. to you,you are smart because you have some paper called certificate which practically makes you a slave because you cant think outside what you were thought.it is people like you that are the problem Africa has

Do you know what it means when they say someone is living in a fool's paradise?
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by sweetgala(m): 10:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
kleek:
99th percentile on MAT, 130 IQ on spatial tests. By no means a genius, but significantly higher than the majority of westerners and immeasurably higher than anyone on nairaland.

Sterilization removes the ability to spread the disease to offspring, the marking reduces the likely-hood of spreading it to unknowing individuals. These two things are the cause of over 90% of AIDS infections. You think its inhumane to do this?

Well Its just as "inhumane" as quarantining Ebola patients. Do you want to know what is really inhumane? You. This yeye generation of retarded Africans who have let a disease that could have been wiped out within 10 years spread to become the most endemic disease in human history. Hundreds of millions of people with suffer and die because of your brain-dead sensitivities and inability to take actions that don't "feel good"

You know nothing about humane, in a just world you and others like you would be sentenced to death. Crimes against humanity, lack of the courage required to make difficult decisions and leave this world better than you came into it. The blood of a hundred million, for generations to come, is in on your hands.

You first paragraph said it all. Good night
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by kleek: 3:10am On Dec 02, 2015
kingbasil:

I am of the opinion that the black race especially the ones on the continent can attain rapid development only if common sense is applied in all their dealings.... i would rather say you goofed in your analogy no insults intended.... wink wink
My post was about AIDS you brain-dead slowpoke.

the analogy was about AIDS.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by iamord(m): 5:20am On Dec 02, 2015
kleek:

On the contrary i was taught, by these whites, that "race is a myth" and that all of Africa's problems were caused by colonization and slavery. It was only by thinking for myself and doing my own research that i came to the realization that the problem with Africa is the Low IQ of the people.
I concur with everything that you have said because I have always shared the same view. But you blending it with some socialist practice will make it difficult to implement. For me. An extensive system has to be developed. With a grand scheme in mind to take the blacks. And it should be spread into all sectors

1 Like

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by azzima(m): 6:35am On Dec 02, 2015
Sadly, OP is on point here!!
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by chinchum(m): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2015
Ignorance is not necessarily low IQ, i can bet there are several uneducated pepper sellers with higher IQ than academic professors, opportunity for exposure most times separated the two entities.

Using Nigeria as a case study in Africa, we are not overpopulated, and population is a two edged sword, while large population can enhance growth and development of an economy, it is a disaster, when you have large army of population that are vastly uneducated. In Nigeria, we have situation where the poor are in the majority, and barely educated, and it can be observed they breed in higher numbers when compared with the rich minority, when poor people breed way more than they can take care, they enthrench the vicious cycle of poverty, hunger, hopelenessness for the offsprings. Example abounds of how a man earning minimum wage has 3 wives and tens of children in a 2 room aparment, the children are barely educated, not properly fed from birth in most cases( suffer kwashiorkor, marsmus,e.t.c) and then suffer irreversible stuntness in mental development , which many times accounts for low IQ in adult stage., the children live in ghettoe like apartments where gang fights, robbery and prostitution is high, you can bet HIV?Aids thrives in such environment.

The solution in my opinion lies with the government, it will take a less dictatorial model than the Op suggested. Government must take a comprehensive database of Nigerians, and adults in particular, and taxable adults based on their earnings be given a cap on the number of children they can have e.g low income earners based on low tax on not more than 2 children , Middle income earners , not more than 3 children. High income earners , no restriction on number of kids.

Education for offsprings of low income earners must be free and compulsory by law , very stiff punishment on defaulters which will include jail terms,govt taking over the child, and never setting their eyes on the parents e.t.c . Free Family planning for low /middle income earners , and designated centres for such programme must be easily accessible. Adoption of children by high income earners should be encouraged at little or no cost to such high income earning families.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by chrissy3(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2015
kingbasil:

What is the corelation between HIV/AIDS and one's IQ And why limit your thesis to blacks alone when the virus does not respect race... example is the hollywood actor Charlie sheen's recent confession to being positive...
its been discovered that some Caucasians are immune to the HIV virus and so they can't be infected .The truth is the whites are just like that mice that bites and still blows the spot it bit breeze so u won't realize what's happening.the caucasians with that gene are covered so in a case where the virus grows to the proportions its threatening to extinct humans,the caucasian race would survive.they offer you help but kill you behind and what the Op said about marking HIV infected folks would counter the virus greatly cause you and I know you would run away from intercourse with an HIV infected person.It should be given around the private area of ones body to prevent stigmatization.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by PabloAfricanus(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2015
@kleek

Dude all I see is self hate and different shades of self loathing in ya posts.
As I have noted in the other thread… you flatter yaself.
I'm sure a decade or more of living amidst planned, functional and prosperous white communities has reinforced ya disgust at all things african.
Go thru ya posts… you got no love for black africa.
The nerve of you to propose eugenics angry
If youhad any semblance of familiarity with history…you would know the first step in developing africa would be to start building WELL PLANNED and FUNCTIONAL CITIES. That will naturally enable those who can afford it and those who are intellectually capable of contributing to its development have a foothold on which to spread a rennaisance to other backward hinterlands.
The fact that you blindly bought into the eugenics delusion and lie of unsustainable population growth… just shows how low ya so called IQ is.
Every thriving and prosperous society needs
1. A large local or international market…who will drive trade & commerce? Supply & demand?
2. A large and capable workforce… different configurations of slave labour is needed to keep the engines running
3. A large and well trained figting force… who will defend your utopian paradise from potential colonizers and invaders?

And you need to work on ya hate and uncouthness… we are all here to rub minds and learn from each other… your opinion remains yours and will never be absolute fact or truth.

Having said all that…my final take is…development by proximity is what i call my philosophy of developing africa.
Read up in the history of the founding of the following cities… Alexandria, New York, Boston, Venice, Hong Kong, California, Cape Town, even our own Lagos.
Developed urban centers promising readily available economic opportunities attract the best hands and talent from surrounding rural areas.
Over time, the urban centers get filled up… and newer migrants overflow to surrounding rural areas. Newer communities, towns and cities thus spring up naturally.
Thats pretty how much of the big prosperous cities of the world grew. You need strong prosperous urban centers.

Strong and visionary minds are needed to plan, build and maintain such cities to world class standards.
Sadly… I dont think you'd fit in among any group of genuine african intellectuals.
You'd just poison their minds with your self hate and intolerance… not to mention your grand delusions of "intelligence".
You appear to hate yourself, your status as a black african and other africans.
You have not demonstrated one trait of successful leaders… empathy for others.
Get over yaself…you flatter urself.
No man lives or dies to himself. The leaders of tomorrow will arise from those masses of people you call dumb and ignorant. See the good too… its there buried in the grime and dirt.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by HaneefahRN(f): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2015
PabloAfricanus:
@kleek

Dude all I see is self hate and different shades of self loathing in ya posts.
As I have noted in the other thread… you flatter yaself.
I'm sure a decade or more of living amidst planned, functional and prosperous white communities has reinforced ya disgust at all things african.
Go thru ya posts… you got no love for black africa.
The nerve of you to propose eugenics angry
If youhad any semblance of familiarity with history…you would know the first step in developing africa would be to start building WELL PLANNED and FUNCTIONAL CITIES. That will naturally enable those who can afford it and those who are intellectually capable of contributing to its development have a foothold on which to spread a rennaisance to other backward hinterlands.
The fact that you blindly bought into the eugenics delusion and lie of unsustainable population growth… just shows how low ya so called IQ is.
Every thriving and prosperous society needs
1. A large local or international market…who will drive trade & commerce? Supply & demand?
2. A large and capable workforce… different configurations of slave labour is needed to keep the engines running
3. A large and well trained figting force… who will defend your utopian paradise from potential colonizers and invaders?

And you need to work on ya hate and uncouthness… we are all here to rub minds and learn from each other… your opinion remains yours and will never be absolute fact or truth.

Having said all that…my final take is…development by proximity is what i call my philosophy of developing africa.
Read up in the history of the founding of the following cities… Alexandria, New York, Boston, Venice, Hong Kong, California, Cape Town, even our own Lagos.
Developed urban centers promising readily available economic opportunities attract the best hands and talent from surrounding rural areas.
Over time, the urban centers get filled up… and newer migrants overflow to surrounding rural areas. Newer communities, towns and cities thus spring up naturally.
Thats pretty how much of the big prosperous cities of the world grew. You need strong prosperous urban centers.

Strong and visionary minds are needed to plan, build and maintain such cities to world class standards.
Sadly… I dont think you'd fit in among any group of genuine african intellectuals.
You'd just poison their minds with your self hate and intolerance… not to mention your grand delusions of "intelligence".
You appear to hate yourself, your status as a black african and other africans.
You have not demonstrated one trait of successful leaders… empathy for others.
Get over yaself…you flatter urself.
No man lives or dies to himself. The leaders of tomorrow will arise from those masses of people you call dumb and ignorant. See the good too… its there buried in the grime and dirt.
God bless u.
Someone like him can't even make a good leader, he is so filled wt hate and grandiosity. Anyone who doesn't share the same views wt him is unintelligent whereas he reeks of unintelligence himself despite whatever IQ lvl he might pride himself with.
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by onoja12: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
relevance please

coolscott:
Do you know what it means when they say someone is living in a fool's paradise?
Re: Africa's Political Situation Is Caused By The Low IQ Of The People. by coolscott(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
onoja12:
relevance please
The relevance is in the meaning - what it means when one is said to be living in a fool's paradise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno State Government Distributes Ramadan Items To Refugees In Maiduguri / Why Did Buhari Jail Lateef Jankande, Adekunle Ajasin And Ayo Ajewumi? / Why Do Yoruba's & Igbo's Dislike Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.