Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram (49078 Views)

Banky W Looks Dirty On Set Of A New Movie As A Corper (photos) / Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age / Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
but it's ok for fans to be unnecessarily rude .Seriously what that fan said was uncalled for

What the fan said was necessary. What kind of mother post pics of her daughter in a scenario that always makes the daughter appear like an empty barrel and a little harlot?

It makes no sense to me especially when correct celebrities like Omotola post pics of their daughters wearing a doctor's coat, pilot's uniform etc or in a forn portraying innocence and a bright future.

Well I'm not surprised. People like you do not pay attention to such details. And like they say, birds of a feather flock together.

Or are you not the same woman I arguee with sometime back who was posting pictures of her daugher in bum shorts and bikinis or something like that?

May God have mercy on you.

Amen.

22 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by safarigirl(f): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
but it's ok for fans to be unnecessarily rude .Seriously what that fan said was uncalled for
the message was in line, the manner of approach was horribly wrong.

This should make Mercy have a reflection still. People are nasty, protect your child from such nastiness.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
safarigirl:
it's you who mentioned my parents first and assumed that I come from a poor background because I don't dress like Kim Kardashian or I don't support people dressing kids inappropriately.

You don't ever involve people's parents online, it's a bad format to use. I compared her ways to fellow celebs, she's obviously doing something wrong. You may not realise that because you're obviously one of the many men who have no idea how much some of us women struggle and fight against objectification.

Except she wants her daughter to end up like one of the slutty Kardashians, no sensible mother presents a female child in such light......she should use her experience positively
Sorry i made mention of ur parents tho

But u getting everything wrong.
Wat z she obviously doing wrong pls can you name them
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
So it's now a crime for a mother to show off her daughter ON HER IG PAGE?

is it everyone that'll be a doctor or lawyer. She has said it before that she wants her daughter to be a model and she's raising her child in line with that. What's wrong with that?

So a mother cannot help raise her child's career? It's only a sick perv that'll be looking at a 14year old from a sexual point of view. If many nigerian men are not closet and public pedophililes why should they see anything sexual in a young teenager.tufiaaa
Generals03:

What the fan said was necessary. What kind of mother post pics of her daughter in a scenario that always makes the daughter appear like an empty barrel and a little harlot?

It makes no sense to me especially when correct celebrities like Omotola post pics of their daughters wearing a doctor's coat, pilot's uniform etc or in a forn portraying innocence and a bright future.

Well I'm not surprised. People like you do not pay attention to such details. And like they say, birds of a feather flock together.

Or are you not the same woman I arguee with sometime back who was posting pictures of her daugher in bum shorts and bikinis or something like that?

Amen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by safarigirl(f): 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
ajixkhid1:

Sorry i made mention of ur parents tho

But u getting everything wrong.
Wat z she obviously doing wrong pls can you name them
you don't dress kids in clingy clothes, it's inappropriate.

If they must put make-up on, it should stop at white powder and gloss.

Preferably no loud jewelry.

Most importantly, as a celeb, keep your kids away from social media. It's OK to make your child your friend, but your most important responsibility is being a mother.

The fact that someone alludes sex to your 14-year old kid is all you need to stop posting suggestive pictures of her.

I get that she did the right thing by standing up for her kid, but if someone is calling your kid a ho, she probably looks like one

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
safarigirl:
the message was in line, the manner of approach was horribly wrong.

This should make Mercy have a reflection still. People are nasty, protect your child from such nastiness.
what are you saying so she cant snap picture with her daughter or show off her daughter? Did she say she's advertising or pimping her daughter? And btw was she flashing breasts or thighs? abi Which kind of primitiveness is this one? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
So it's now a crime for a mother to show off her daughter ON HER IG PAGE?

is it everyone that'll be a doctor or lawyer. She has said it before that she wants her daughter to be a model and she's raising her child in line with that. What's wrong with that?

So a mother cannot help raise her child's career? It's only a sick perv that'll be looking at a 14year old from a sexual point of view. If many nigerian men are not closet and public pedophililes why should they see anything sexual in a young teenager.tufiaaa

Is she ok? What is her own with choosing a career for her child? Can she not allow the girl to grow up, finish school and choose whatever career suits her by herself?
Its too early to be exposing a 14yr old girl to the ways of the world. She will definitely give account one day for all the foolish ways she is training the girl wrongly.

As for the latter, I will tell you the simple truth. This is an age where kids grow fast and even 14yr olds develop everything a woman has. And men will always go after these ones because they are naive, young and gullible as long as they have what a woman has.

This is the more reason mothers have to be very careful.

17 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
safarigirl:

Most importantly, as a celeb, keep your kids away from social media. It's OK to make your child your friend, but your most important responsibility is being a mother.

The fact that someone alludes sex to your 14-year old kid is all you need to stop posting suggestive pictures of her.

I get that she did the right thing by standing up for her kid, but if someone is calling your kid a ho, she probably looks like one
I don't knw what u mean by clingy cloth cus v never seen d qal in one b4.

Mind u d qal mostly dnt go out with hairstlyle or make up most tymes check her instagram pictures.

N she can't kip her child away frm social media u sud knw .. she creating a way 4 her dauta .. unlike omotola n co dat with jz a tap her child z wherever.

D qal z a model wat do u expect
Its her mother way of helping n growing her up.

Mercy doesn't v much popularity like dar of omotola n genny so u can't compare them.

she's only trying to buy her child a space in d industry.
Stop judging abt wat u see online while u don't knw wats going on offline.
seriously it hurts .. aw wud u feel tell me if u doing smetin with a positive mind n pple tk it d oda way .

u pple sud try n understand.
she a human 4 God's sake n knws right frm left.

N m sure u dnt v a kid yet talkless of lecturing on motherhood.

All i see z a mother trying to gv her dauta a future.

Try to understand.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by safarigirl(f): 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
what are you saying so she cant snap picture with her daughter or show off her daughter? Did she say she's advertising or pimping her daughter? And btw was she flashing breasts or thighs? abi Which kind of primitiveness is this one? undecided
the daughter has pictures littered online where she's flashing breast and thighs, that girl made that comment based on many pictures, not just this one.

Since you know you live in a country of paedophiles, why are you presenting fresh meat to hungry dogs? Is the girl a dunce? What about her academic achievements? So because she wants her daughter to be a model, she should be a dumb one?

Mercy had this girl out of wedlock, maybe she wants her daughter to follow in her footsteps, hence her calculated attempts to present fresh meat to the many naija paedos

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by safarigirl(f): 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
ajixkhid1:

Mind u d qal mostly dnt go out with hairstlyle or make up most tymes check her instagram pictures.

N she can't kip her child away frm social media u sud knw .. she creating a way 4 her dauta .. unlike omotola n co dat with jz a tap her child z wherever.

Mercy doesn't v much popularity like dar of omotola n genny so u can't compare them.

seriously it hurts .. aw wud u feel tell me if u doing smetin with a positive mind n pple tk it d oda way .

Try to understand.
her daughter is not the first child model. Who the girl don model for? There are kids modeling for top designers and they don't dress like street girls. With child modeling, designers go for the innocent look, not made up faces.

Some humans don't know left from right, they have to be told. Many parents have misled their kids with GOOD intentions.

I am not questioning Mercy's intentions, I'm questioning her methods.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
You're forgetting one fundamental thing

NA SHE GET HER PIKIN.NA SHE BORN AM WITH HER VAGINA.NO BE MY VAGINA SHE TAKE BORN HER PIKIN so whatever she thinks is right for her child is what she's doing. If you don't like the way she's bringing up her child or "exposing her to the world too early " as you say,go born ya own and raise her in whatever way you deem fit
Generals03:

Is she ok? What is her own with choosing a career for her child? Can she not allow the girl to grow up, finish school and choose whatever career suits her by herself?
Its too early to be exposing a 14yr old girl to the ways of the world. She will definitely give account one day for all the foolish ways she is training the girl wrongly.

As for the latter, I will tell you the simple truth. This is an age where kids grow fast and even 14yr olds develop everything a woman has. And men will always go after these ones because they are naive, young and gullible as long as they have what a woman has.

This is the more reason mothers have to be very careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 01, 2015
ajixkhid1:

Try to understand.

It is wrong to sexualize the little girl because she wants to popularize her in the industry. It is like having one positive and 500 negatives.
The Afolayans, Funmi martins etc did not sexualize their kids yet at the right time the talents of the kids broke them into the industry.

The right thing is to wait until the time is ripe and not force things.

Mercy Aigbe has been very foolish in the way she is handling her daughter's exposure. Kids who get exposed to sexualizion early usually have a myriads of problems later that affects the majority of their lives.

And it is bad enough if it is your own mother doing it to you.

20 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 12:04am On Dec 01, 2015
She's just a child for crying out loud na.its like me seeing a 14 year old boy.I'll see him as a son and not someone I'll be fantasizing about touching his genitals or looking at him sexually undecided

If she had her out of wedlock nko? So what? Aren't there a lot of kids out there born to parents who aren't married? undecided

Moreover what that diamond girl did is called CYBER BULLYING and it's very unacceptable
safarigirl:
the daughter has pictures littered online where she's flashing breast and thighs, that girl made that comment based on many pictures, not just this one.

Since you know you live in a country of paedophiles, why are you presenting fresh meat to hungry dogs? Is the girl a dunce? What about her academic achievements? So because she wants her daughter to be a model, she should be a dumb one?

Mercy had this girl out of wedlock, maybe she wants her daughter to follow in her footsteps, hence her calculated attempts to present fresh meat to the many naija paedos

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2015
I'm in full support of what the diamond girl did... The only place she got it wrong was insulting her... I really do think exposing young children to the internet this age is a very dangerous thing to do... I'm a victim of this and i know what i'm passing through now... What should a 14 years old girl be doing on instagram Later, when older people start asking her out now... The 'good and caring mother' will come out to say men are foolish and all sort of things.... Instead of buying her a mobile phone, get her better stuffs... We know you are rich but remember also that.. A GOOD NAME is better than silver or gold...

Signed: @iamrapsowdee

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 12:16am On Dec 01, 2015
Madam how about these ones younger thanks 14year olds nko?
safarigirl:

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 12:31am On Dec 01, 2015
Under 14 year olds

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 01, 2015
For a celebrity she seems to have a lot of time replying to irrelevant people. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by comoestas: 1:53am On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
weaves, make-up, clingy clothes....on a 14-year old? Who dey look the girl? Tomorrow people will shout paedophile, whose fault is it?

Has Mercy ever posted a picture of the girl's result? Every time fashion, hair, make-up.....she should go and ask Omotola how to train a daughter if she doesn't know how to. At least Omotola's daughter was 16 before men started dragging for her on social network and the girl was Head girl of her school. Genevieve has an adult daughter, people barely know what the girl looks like. Mercy isn't the only one with a pretty daughter, Omotola's own is even prettier and older, but we no dey see them.

Maybe this is how the Mercy's mother trained her before she had a child out of wedlock.

We shouldn't use modernity and the quest to be a chic mom to expose kids to a harsh world. This is not a good way to present your teenage idaughter, this is the Kardashian way

If a young adult man cannot control his desires towards a 14 year old girl. Then he is the one with a problem.can't believe you as a woman would support slut shaming and victim blaming of a young woman.

With the news of rape everyday on nairaland towards young girls, I cannot believe you are supporting pedos. Its sad and insultive to victoms out there who have been predated on

Shame on you.

What is the right way to present your daughter, her hair is nice, clothes are proper.

Nigerians and their high moral horse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by comoestas: 1:58am On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:

Lol.. You dress children in nice clothes simple. Control your dirty mind. This is the kind of thoughts that those stupid pedos are using to justify their dirty actions.

Besides rape is not about dressing or sexuality, its about power and dominance. They are not doing it because the girl is sexy. This is why young toddlers are raped.
Get your mind out of the gutter. All these your explanation will not hold place if you rape that young girl. The judge will send you to prison if you do, no questions asked. You should know better than sexualizing a 14 year old.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by comoestas: 1:59am On Dec 01, 2015
Generals03:

Amen.

So her daughter looks like an harlot in that pic? Dirty pedos in Nigeria.
Its a shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by comoestas: 2:02am On Dec 01, 2015
safarigirl:
it's you who mentioned my parents first and assumed that I come from a poor background because I don't dress like Kim Kardashian or I don't support people dressing kids inappropriately.

You don't ever involve people's parents online, it's a bad format to use. I compared her ways to fellow celebs, she's obviously doing something wrong. You may not realise that because you're obviously one of the many men who have no idea how much some of us women struggle and fight against objectification.

Except she wants her daughter to end up like one of the slutty Kardashians, no sensible mother presents a female child in such light......she should use her experience positively

Slutty Kardashians with a net worth of over 100 million dollars. Money that you will probably never make being your classy self.
Kim Kardashian is happily married with a family and you are here bashing her for no reason other than her sin is different than yours.
You lots try to claim moral high ground because that's all you have.
You know nothing about mercy aigbe or how's she's raising her kids.
Its sad and pathetic that you are sexualizing a minor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 2:03am On Dec 01, 2015
comoestas:

If a young adult man cannot control his desires towards a 14 year old girl. Then he is the one with a problem.

What is the right way to present your daughter, her hair is nice, clothes are proper.

Nigerians and their high moral horse.
I taya o
And even the moral is fake sef
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 2:05am On Dec 01, 2015
Don't mind it.you didn't add with a clothing line of kids and women's collection of clothes perfumes and ngos.

Shioorr on top fake morality and class
comoestas:

Slutty Kardashians with a net worth of over 100 million dollars. Money that you will probably never make being your classy self.
Kim Kardashian is happily married with a family and you are here bashing her for no reason other than her sin is different than yours.
You lots try to claim moral high ground because that's all you have.
You know nothing about mercy aigbe or how's she's raising her kids.
Its sad and pathetic that you are sexualizing a minor
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by comoestas: 2:07am On Dec 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I taya o
And even the moral is fake sef

The thing tire me, look at all the stupid excuses they are giving for rape and paedophilia.

Some people disgust me
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 2:08am On Dec 01, 2015
comoestas:

So her daughter looks like an harlot in that pic? Dirty pedos in Nigeria.
Its a shame
it's only in Nigeria that a man will see a teenager. A minor and his body will start misbehaving and then blame his sick sexual attractions for kids on the mother of the child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 2:14am On Dec 01, 2015
comoestas:

The thing tire me, look at all the stupid excuses they are giving for rape and paedophilia.

Some people disgust me
disgusting is an understatement,repulsive is better. How can you be lusting and ogling over a teenager sotey two grown senseless men were fighting each other on ig because of her picture and arguing about who'll marry her HER between the two fools.

After now they'll start complaining teenagers and 21still century kids lack respect. Their moms aren't raising them properly. But they refuse to differentiate between children and adults because of this so called third leg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by SAMBARRY: 2:16am On Dec 01, 2015
How does it even sound in a child rapeest ears that he raped a minor because of her dressing? :-Xt
comoestas:

Lol.. You dress children in nice clothes simple. Control your dirty mind. This is the kind of thoughts that those stupid pedos are using to justify their dirty actions.

Besides rape is not about dressing or sexuality, its about power and dominance. They are not doing it because the girl is sexy. This is why young toddlers are raped.
Get your mind out of the gutter. All these your explanation will not hold place if you rape that young girl. The judge will send you to prison if you do, no questions asked. You should know better than sexualizing a 14 year old.
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by raayah(f): 2:28am On Dec 01, 2015
Its only on nairaland that people are proud of being pedophiles..

What if she's wearing bikini or swimming trunk.. how will these old men control their rod??

what have we turned into, that a young girl cannot take a picture without an old man thinking of how it affects his peen.

No wonder the rape cases in Nigeria keep increasing because of all this bullshit excuse that we make up.

Rubbish just rubbish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 01, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 01, 2015
Guy behave well na. U dont have the right to insult someone's parents.. just attack her and leave her parents out of this. [ quote author=ajixkhid1 post=40561790]
Why u comparing mercy with other celeb children
Must everyone b d same
do u knw wat genny's dauta or omotola's dauta do offline whr nobody sees them
Mercy exposing her child to d world z nothing .. mind u wud even help her to gv her proper upbringing .. n m sure d qal also sees pple reaction to learn frm to b caution.
Thr thousand of teens 10 - 14 doing wat 25 yrs old lady musn't b caught doing.
You can't tell a mother how to train her child.
As far as i can see she's preparing her 4 d future .. no doubt.
i bet if ur mum or dad has enough to gv u proper life n upbringing they wouldn't mind falunting u .. up n down like iphone6
Its her life .. which ever way she choose to train her child her business
bt saying she can't wear weaves n make ups
hello we aint in d clay age.
Wats working 4 omotola or genny might nt work 4 sme1 else.[/quote]
Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by kuwa(f): 5:06am On Dec 01, 2015
ajixkhid1:

Why u comparing mercy with other celeb children
Must everyone b d same
do u knw wat genny's dauta or omotola's dauta do offline whr nobody sees them
Mercy exposing her child to d world z nothing .. mind u wud even help her to gv her proper upbringing .. n m sure d qal also sees pple reaction to learn frm to b caution.
Thr thousand of teens 10 - 14 doing wat 25 yrs old lady musn't b caught doing.
You can't tell a mother how to train her child.
As far as i can see she's preparing her 4 d future .. no doubt.
i bet if ur mum or dad has enough to gv u proper life n upbringing they wouldn't mind falunting u .. up n down like iphone6
Its her life .. which ever way she choose to train her child her business
bt saying she can't wear weaves n make ups
hello we aint in d clay age.
Wats working 4 omotola or genny might nt work 4 sme1 else.
you're not making any sense. Wtf are u saying

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe & Follower Fight Dirty On Instagram by Nobody: 5:28am On Dec 01, 2015
kuwa:
you're not making any sense. Wtf are u saying
Do i expect u 2 understand
No.
upgrade ur brain
its outdated.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Blasts Linda Ikeji: 'Are You Bisexual, Why Do You Like My Boobs' / Photo Of Man That Stole Mercy Aigbe's Iphone 6plus & BB Passport Released By Her / Alex Bares Cleavage In Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.