Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (187094 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

joy you really want to duel? you sure you want to duel,i don't duel with my gender ooooo..... btwn come share bwest gif me gringringringringrin

Share wetin? My frnd manage those walnuts. Dont be covetous. undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Na joke I dey o
this kind joke get as e be sha ooocheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
adeh39, naijaboiy..You people should please tell me what "Trying too hard" Means oo..undecided

Misspicy, heard they mentioned your name too??undecided

grin grin

I think you should ask google what it means grin

I just talk my mind sha...no offense tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by misspicy(f): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
adeh39, naijaboiy..You people should please tell me what "Trying too hard" Means oo..undecided

Missp icy, heard they mentioned your name too??undecided
oh one someborry i havent even came across mentioned me dear buh i really don't know what it means buh to me i think maybe an attention seeker,trying to impress people.... like acting what you are not....you get the picture? cheesy

i stand to be corrected tho,atleast i am nothing but a learner gringrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
MzPecs:

Chai! cry

My own stephen?
Lekan ya wicked! undecided

Baby Wah i do na? embarassed

Ask him na
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by shizzy7(f): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
halfrica:

joie, je ne peux pas rire ouais je veux juste commencer à taper en français je l'aime de cette façon vous remercie pour votre amour vous aime trop i
?? Do you really understand French?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by misspicy(f): 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Share wetin? My frnd manage those walnuts. Dont be covetous. undecided
what is your own naw,do u own the bwest cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by MzPecs(f): 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Baby Wah i do na? embarassed

Ask him na
Stephenqueen embarassed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

I think you should ask google what it means grin

I just talk my mind sha...no offense tongue
undecided****Puffs Weed***

What's MY business?undecided ***Cheers***cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by misspicy(f): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy u go share butts for me?

you just share small bwest we go but butt drugs for you gringringrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Michellla(f): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
kinglekan:

Aii dear, no p. Go get ursef a good shower and rest ur head. smiley
he is being nice.

fallss off mat# grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

oh one someborry i havent even came across mentioned me dear buh i really don't know what it means buh to me i think maybe an attention seeker,trying to impress people.... like acting what you are not....you get the picture? cheesy

i stand to be corrected tho,atleast i am nothing but a learner gringrin
shockedshockedshockedOh! I'm gerrin It...lipsrsealedgringrin
Thanks jaweh!cheesycheesy

LoL...Anyways...People 'gon talk..***Watching in 3D***
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by iamkingzlee(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
Thank youwink

You 95?shocked
ooh yels, bebe!! good 95 years old and walking fine grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

I hear you sir!

Have you done yours?
naaah, i'll pass.... wink.. U still ma nigga tho... Aint hatin on yhu..
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Haba o

I edited please check grin
Lol check what?

I'm talking about what some guys are saying about you. smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
What? shocked

Kingtom...nah my boobs you dey call pimples? shocked

Chaiii cry cry

Lemme goan jump inside the lagoon cry cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
e turn cutehector braincheesycheesycheesy
hahahhahahaha..... Ah swear, u need some head down thr... wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by ipledge10(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
KingTom:
Name: Thomas

Are you single, dating or married: Single

Those u like on Romance Section: Awon werey first first! I like everyone really. shocked

Those u dislike on Romance section: It used to be boiledcorn and Andyblaze, now Wey the mumus don scarce, I miss them. grin

Those u find annoying: None undecided

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): I don't really have anyone whose posts I watch out for. smiley

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I don't follow anybody that doesn't follow me. shocked

Why do you follow the people you follow: Because I can, I'm following francizy because I'm his monitoring spirit. grin

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Stephenqueen cry

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.: As I no get boobs and yansh Na, none! cry

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: The e warriors really

Which Romancelander is fake: Don't give a flying fúck cool

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Adeh39 let me burst your pimples. smiley

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Twaci embarassed and Tohpahz shocked

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Great boobs, great personality but most of all, great boobs!!!! grin

Your favorite Romancelander(s): So many. E too plenty

Your favorite mod: Obinoscopy cool

Funniest Romancelander(s): Mrcork, alberto2k, lordoftheweed grin

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Tosyne2much, wristbangle and Naijaboiy

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Laraiboluwaji smiley

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why: Nobody!!!!

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : Kinglekan, StfuareyouGod and Ipledge10 Aka Olajorn Aka Joneyhaz

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Ceb JeffreyJamez angry him cheeks go fine for slap ehn grin

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: As in kiss and finger abi? Ehmmmm Mrsphyno shocked shocked and Moana shocked

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Iamkingzlee, April07, Aitee1

NLer(S) you consider smart: Tonyebarcanista, Francizy, Midolian

NL member that tries too hard: Hmmmm she sabi herself. lipsrsealed

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Asumo12 Omo Anifowose and Aminat508

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: Nothing new undecided

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: See answer above. undecided

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: None that I know of

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: Aminat508, Africanapple, Laraiboluwaji shocked

Who do u often agree with: StfuareyouGod

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Missadeife :i

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): No ugly people, only those with less colorful faces smiley

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Chibwike, kinglekan, wristbangle

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): Agarawu23 Na my boss o but your name gats dey here. grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: Kingtom undecided
baba mama don land Nigeria today
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

Ahh... You no dey waste time tongue
my ministry has to move to the permanent site tayor grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Prettythicksme be looking like----------> "who are all this people sayin seff??" undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Aminat508(f): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Thanks @ KingTom kiss kiss kiss
Thanks @ adeh39 kiss kiss kiss
Thanks @ isacolukay kiss kiss
I love you kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Laveda:
angry YUP
Feel free grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by misspicy(f): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
shockedshockedshockedOh! I'm gerrin It...lipsrsealedgringrin
Thanks jaweh!cheesycheesy

LoL...Anyways...People 'gon talk..***Watching in 3D***
drags her back....

come back hia my baby..... smileywink

you said you heard,who did you hear it from
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
ipledge10:
baba mama don land Nigeria today
we thank God for journey mercies. How you doing Na, when school go close?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Name: Charis

Are you single, dating or married: Single

Those u like on Romance Section: Gracile, Deejavuu, ronald4lif, KingTom, Sleekyshuga, Kachisbarbie, they plenty abeg

Those u dislike on Romance section: Not really a dislike though. I just find stupídity embedded in his posts - MrCork's wannabe

Those u find annoying: Can't recall

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Not really looking forward to her posts. When I stumble on them, I find them interesting - Kachisbarbie

Those you follow and wish follows you back: If I follow you and you don't follow back, I'll unfollow you after a some days.

Why do you follow the people you follow: Because I find them interesting. For some, because they followed me.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: None

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.: A day? None

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: I don't try hard to avoid quoting anybody

Which Romancelander is fake.: They know themselves.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Eeerm she might find this offensive. tongue

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Who crush don help? undecided There are a few I can date though. wink

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her):

Your favorite Romancelander(s): Favorite? Brb

Your favorite mod: Ishilove (was) I don't know any other mod on romanceland.

Funniest Romancelander(s): KingTom

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Nler - Explorers. Romancelander - Emusmith/Tosyne2much

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: None

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: Can't remember any

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.: I don't know of any yet.

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: MrCork's wannabe

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: Deejavuu tongue grin

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: I'm friends with a few offline and I've met two - Llaykorn......come hear pure Americana accent na cheesy cheesy
Elantraceey.......Fine babe kiss

NLer(S) you consider smart: Kachisbarbie

NL member that tries too hard. Thinking

NLer(s) you find intriguing: For now, none.

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another Nler: Cururu toad grin grin grin

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: TheSonOfMark

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: I don't drag words with anyone any longer.

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.: Uurhm, Dechandel? Ireneony?

Who do u often agree with: Thinking

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): If you think you're sexy, upload a picture and mention me.

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): None

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Chibwike (not so active these days though)

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). grin grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag

Tags
MzNelly
Ronald4lif
Deejavuu
Kachisbarbie
Kinglekan
Ishilove
Gracile
Elssa
Luxanne

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecided****Puffs Weed***

What's MY business?undecided ***Cheers***cheesy

cheesy cheesy

Clap for yourself cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
kinglekan:
keee u for wetin na? grin grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Laveda, I was gonna grab pop-corn, will there still be a fight or nah? shocked
I paid heavily for these tickets grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Cutehector(m): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
pizel:
dude!!dint you get the everybody part??
i got it boy... Dats why i wrote.. "I knw right" nw if u will excuse me, i'v got some chics to attend to cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Laveda(f): 10:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Feel free grin
No just let me catch you sha...you fit cripple lipsrsealed angry cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

drags her back....

come back hia my baby..... smileywink

you said you heard,who did you hear it from
tonguetongue Oya...itaff do..I'm nuh going again...undecided

Heard it from My name sake..undecided Laveda...wink

You kinda took it personal sha...cry me sef shock! peaceful misspicy..shockedshocked moodwings??cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by KingTom(m): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
adeh39:
What? shocked

Kingtom...nah my boobs you dey call pimples? shocked

Chaiii cry cry

Lemme goan jump inside the lagoon cry cry
abeg no jump, I've already paid for your surgery. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (123) (Reply)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend / King Maha Vajiralongkorn And His 20 Girlfriends In Hotel During Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.