Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed (44385 Views)

We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed / Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by roxell120(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
CONFUSION IN GOVT HAS NEVER BEEN AS HILARIOUS AS THIS. EVERYBODY JUST TALKING FACING DIFFERENT DIRECTION
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by marykaydee: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
calculator123:
thats y i advocate for state to be able to generate income internally.

Absolutely right! Instead of depending on oil alone
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by sweatlana: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
For more lies dial apc to 419.
Tufiakuwa these people can lie

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by bluaero(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
PassingShot:

I still prefer doing this to subsidizing fuel for all citizens.

Did you read this thrash you posted?
You are a fool undecided

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by bluaero(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
PassingShot:

I still prefer doing this to subsidizing fuel for all citizens.

Did you read this thrash you posted?
You are a fool undecided

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by LEXYCOM: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Make una no do anyhow ooooooooo......I don get plans for that 5k oooooooo
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by temitope28(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
APC: ONE CHANCE
Bring back PDP

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by MrIyke002(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
[s]jux as his name applies #LIER MOHAMMED[/s]
knuckbuck:
The curse of Pinocchio should befall Lai Mohammed and maybe we'll be able to build bridges all over Nigeria with his protruding long nose. Liar liar, your pants on fire!
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by ohenhen1: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
I heard Osibanjo say it several times on the campaign trail. That vulnerable Nigerians will get the stipend if they enroll their children in skill and get them immunized. It is the PDP that is trying to distort the facts.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by possibilita(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
I won't be surprise when Lai month comes out and said APC didn't change. Transformation and continuity.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by G1gbolahan: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
I am only dissappointed this was allowed to last this long before Alhaji Lai corrected people. I have a copy of the APC manifesto that I read thoroughly and I continuously told people the 5k promised was for 25 million poorest Nigerians not "unemployed graduates" and that it was even conditional, meaning your children had to be in school and immunised thereby encouraging education and health care too. But many just speak without the most basic level of research. It was disappointing this came up in the Senate too, when you expect Senators to know better. For graduates, if as a graduate, what you need from government, is 5k months, something is VERY wrong.

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by mistyebby(f): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
PRYCE:
Vulnerable to what exactly?

APC meant those touts/agberos that helped them snatch ballot boxes. They hav given Lagos agberos a federal allowance. Rubbish!
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by huthority01(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
With statement below, I ask if Lai Mohammed is the the spokesman for Nigeria or APC...

We did not promise 5,000 Naira to unemployed graduates but to vulnerable Nigerians." .

God help Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
Move to disfranchise southern Nigeria with loads of unemployed graduates.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by mightyhaze: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
maupe:

Who are the most vulnerable Nigerians.
dose dat refused to go 2 school;those dat rejected western education,to whom book is haram,dose dat hav refused 2 develop any skill or hone d one dey have,dose to whom alms begging is a lucrative generational biz,..dose dat can be used 2 influence any election outcome,using dia v mobile underage populations. Wot better compensation for these sets dan 5 fackin free k evry month??

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by mindtricks: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
The Liar now at work?

we'd love some more fresh interesting lies.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by calculator123(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
marykaydee:

Absolutely right! Instead of depending on oil alone
agric and ming is d way forward if u ask me.

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by linearity: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
When you check the dictionary for the meaning of 'Vulnerable'..you come across synonyms like..helpless, defenseless, powerless, impotent, weak, susceptible, etc...

I think everything single Nigerian; including the employed ones, maybe except the ruling class, fits the definition of 'Vulnerable' sir.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by sleazy5(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
The greatest lie dropped by the great lier who is greater than the greatest lier that ever lived and walked the face of this great zoo - Lai Mohammed.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by MENFASHIONCLUB(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
We are stiil waiting for the change ooo...

www.kaymu.com.ng/seller/men-fashion-club
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Uzonek(f): 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
These were his campaign promises!!

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by ABEngine(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lies... it comes with the name!
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Ghost01(m): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
obailala:
Truth be told, the promise I remember was N5k to the poorest and vulnerable Nigerians... Lai Mohammed may be right on this one.

Those with opposing views should provide evidence pointing to the contrary.
Same here o. I've even had to argue with some that throughout the campaign period, I didn't hear anything concerning paying 5k to unemployed graduates monthly. The only 5k-promise they made was to poor people as part of their SWP - a leaf which they borrowed from the previous government in Ekiti State.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Cityguy: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
The shit's getting real. Ntoor cool shocked tongue
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by sinistermind(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
G1gbolahan:
I am only dissappointed this was allowed to last this long before Alhaji Lai corrected people. I have a copy of the APC manifesto that I read thoroughly and I continuously told people the 5k promised was for 25 million poorest Nigerians not "unemployed graduates" and that it was even conditional, meaning your children had to be in school and immunised thereby encouraging education and health care too. But many just speak without the most basic level of research. It was disappointing this came up in the Senate too, when you expect Senators to know better. For graduates, if as a graduate, what you need from government, is 5k months, something is VERY wrong.

How will these 25million "poorest Nigerians" be identified and what actually qualifies one to be the poorest? Kindly educate me.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Lolladey(f): 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
I cannot fit to laugh. Before we know it now this man go go dictionary to change the meaning of vulnerable to suit his party.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by FOREXMART(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
aufcking liars.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by KINGDAV2015(m): 5:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
It specifically states as follows:
“Creation of a Social Welfare
Programme, SWP, of at least five
thousand naira (N5,000) that will
cater for the 25 million poorest and
most vulnerable Nigerians upon
demonstration of their children’s
enrolment in school and evidence of
immunisation to help promote family
stability”.

Graduates OYO... N(ow) Y(our) S(truggle) C(ontinues).
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by MDOLOFU: 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hw abt d NYC alawe they promised hav they don anything abt it? Change change change all d time. Am waiting to c d different between APC n PDP
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by wytecat: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Why does he have to depend on N5,000 handouts when he can have a branch of the recharge cards business to train his own children just as his mom has done? He might even add an edge to it as a graduate, and take the business to a higher level.
You and your mother who raised you up to be a bum are the problems of welfare.
Lionsclaw:

SO that boy whose mother sold recharge card to send him to school and now has graduated without job cannot get d 5k abi? He is not poor because he is a graduate right?
You and buhari have dullness in common
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by kachnov(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
This man lies without the fear of God/Allah.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by simpleseyi: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
parrygee:
Yap. I recall. D 5k is for almajiris not for unemployed graduates.

Wat Wud 5k do for an unemployed graduate?

Was it full scholarship they used to pass thru school?

SMH for graduates expecting 5k

South South militants are getting more than 60,000 naira monthly for doing nothing. Tell me what is the difference between Almajiris and militants?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Aimola John Slumps, Dies After Defecting To APC In Edo / Proposed Minimum Wage By NLC Across Geopolitical Zones / No One Can Stop Us From Grazing In The South — Fulani Herdsmen