Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed (44361 Views)

We Promised Change And It Has Come - Lai Mohammed / Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians / The ‘change’ We Promised Nigerians Is Now Manifesting Around Us – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by ManTiger(m): 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
montezz:

God bless you my brother! I saw a billboard in Ibadan where it was boldly written that 5k would be paid monthly to unemployed graduates. Those defending lie mohammed here are the reasons we are still like this o. Not that I need the 5k,but its time these liars are held responsible for their campaign promises. Iro yii ti poju now...e pain me say I no dey Ib at d moment.
That's funny bro because I also reside in IB and most likely we're referring to the same billboard along Olodo close to a fence like that.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by coesheya(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
The difference between Lai and Lie is just the alphabets but the two words mean the same thing
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Pidggin(f): 7:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Tory don get comma lmao grin

APC Scam!
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by lahp(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Iiars liars
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by LANDOS4RE4: 7:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
please fear God
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by PRYCE(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
mistyebby:

APC meant those touts/agberos that helped them snatch ballot boxes. They hav given Lagos agberos a federal allowance. Rubbish!
Lol! Easy Baby!
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by wytecat: 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Useless lazy Bum, selling recharge cards is better than waiting for N5,000 from the fg that could have gone to those I mentioned earlier in my posts, and it's because neer do well like you it may be difficult to empower some unemployed.No food for you the lazy. If your mother sold recharge cards to put you through school, why don't you want to do the same instead of wishing to be almajirized? There's dignity in labor, but not to you who will end up being burnt with tyres around your neck for stealing after biting of your mother's ear off for failing to raise you to believe in yourself. What's the purpose of your education if you still have to wait for N5,000 to feed?
I'm sure with this your view, you are a disaster waiting to happen. Oloshi, get a bowl and just go and start begging since you will never be able to do anything for yourself. May devil punish you and your dead beat mother x10 more than whatever you are currently going through.
Lionsclaw:
Hmmm I feel you buddy. Your stupidity runs in your family God punis.h you and your motherfuck.ing amaljiri mama! Since you think it makes sense to give almajiris who didnt struggle to go to sch money but the educated ones who dont have jobs should not be considered. In your mumuish view everyone in Nigeria should sell recharge card to live. Mumu
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Pidggin(f): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
unite4real:
This is exactly what the APC Manifesto says:

Create a phased Social Insurance Scheme to assist certain groups in the population with social welfare payments through a phased programme starting with :: • Young People under 30 and the unemployed • Senior Citizens over 70, the disabled and armed service veterans • All remaining categories (Source: APC Manifesto, An Honest Contract with Nigeria)

All APC touts pls come and read the manifesto which your bosses are now denying, if you don't understand it I can break it down for you in Pidgin or you can use google translate.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by montezz(f): 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
ManTiger:

That's funny bro because I also reside in IB and most likely we're referring to the same billboard along Olodo close to a fence like that.
Ehn ehn....dats it. I be woman sir!
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by mrvitalis(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Image123:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/uncertainty-hangs-over-buharis-n5000-monthly-stipends-for-25m-poorest-nigerians/

It is not a sustainable programme IMHO. A quality opposition should counter and debate against it instead of asking for it.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by wink2015(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
[size=18pt]Lai Mohammed, I think Nigeria need a national database system to know those who are employed, those unemployed, those doing semi jobs or part time jobs, those who have retired from service.

With this data, proper statistics can be computed for social welfare to the people without diversion of money to wrong persons.[/size]
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by spaco50: 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Bring out the document or the promise and you'll see that it was clearly stated that 5k to the most vulnerable and poorest Nigerians.

Please stop deciving yourself.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by omojeesu(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
??
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Lionsclaw: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
wytecat:
[s]Useless lazy Bum, selling recharge cards is better than waiting for N5,000 from the fg that could have gone to those I mentioned earlier in my posts, and it's because neer do well like you it may be difficult to empower some unemployed.No food for you the lazy. If your mother sold recharge cards to put you through school, why don't you want to do the same instead of wishing to be almajirized? There's dignity in labor, but not to you who will end up being burnt with tyres around your neck for stealing after biting of your mother's ear off for failing to raise you to believe in yourself. What's the purpose of your education if you still have to wait for N5,000 to feed?
I'm sure with this your view, you are a disaster waiting to happen. Oloshi, get a bowl and just go and start begging since you will never be able to do anything for yourself. May devil punish you and your dead beat mother x10 more than whatever you are currently going through.
[/s] grin I told your mother is a motherfuck.ing amaljiri mama!
Your mother is a slave to my mother's house maids dude grin and we are far from the Nigerian sun that makes you reason like a goat
No hard feeling guy grin I see that you are terribly restless from how I handled your matter. The thing pain you.
But get this -your mama is a mother fvcker tongue
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by ManTiger(m): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
montezz:

Ehn ehn....dats it. I be woman sir!
shocked So a nairalander live close to my axis cheesy

That's good to know.

Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by wytecat: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hungry boy, you are here wanting to be an almanjiri just to get common N5,000 like your life depends on it. I will feed your whole family without blinking. Lazy thief, your mother wouldn't even qualify to work as a maid in my house. You and your mother are worse than the almanjiri that are at the Idp camp maiduguri.
Lionsclaw:
[/s] grin I told your mother is a motherfuck.ing amaljiri mama!
Your mother is a slave to my mother's house maids dude grin and we are far from the Nigerian sun that makes you reason like a goat
No hard feeling guy grin I see that you are terribly restless from how I handled your matter. The thing pain you.
But get this -your mama is a mother fvcker tongue
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by kaybills(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Kcxee(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
not supriced his name is 'lie(lia) mohamhed sametin
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Lionsclaw: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
wytecat:
[s]Hungry boy, you are here wanting to be an almanjiri just to get common N5,000 like your life depends on it. I will feed your whole family without blinking. Lazy thief, your mother wouldn't even qualify to work as a maid in my house. You and your mother are worse than the almanjiri that are at the Idp camp maiduguri.[/s]
Motherfvcking son of a motherfvcking mother.
I know I have really hurt you today......and let's not talk about wealth I am certain you are way beneath my league a55hole
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
DOES THIS MAN HAVE CONSCIENCE AT ALL, BLOODY OLD HAG ALWAYS RUNNING HIS MOUTH, IF YOU HAVE TASTED POVERTY BEFORE YOU WONT BE SAYING THIS. SCAM GOVT
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by emmykk(m): 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
PassingShot:

This is not the one that specifically mentions the 5k. In that one, it states 5k monthly to the most vulnerable Nigerians upon meeting certain conditions.
end time slave
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by wytecat: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
The only person hurting here is you, from how you wish to be and counted among almanjiri just for N5,000 to wishing you were born by a a better mother who would have instilled in you the importance of self confidence and not depend on peanuts handouts. Your mother got her vj burnt for nothing pushing a useless boy that will never amount to anything in life. Omo koriko!
Lionsclaw:
Motherfvcking son of a motherfvcking mother.
I know I have really hurt you today......and let's not talk about wealth I am certain you are way beneath my league a55hole
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Beloved35(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
And 90% of the vulnerable Nigerians are the northerners.

Buhari should just tell us he wants to reward the almagiris for their votes.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by obassed: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
What is the difference?
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Lionsclaw: 9:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
wytecat:
T[s]he only person hurting here is you, from how you wish to be and counted among almanjiri just for N5,000 to wishing you were born by a a better mother who would have instilled in you the importance of self confidence and not depend on peanuts handouts. Your mother got her vj burnt for nothing pushing a useless boy that will never amount to anything in life. Omo koriko![/s]
Hahahaha grin I feel you fuming with rage.
I sure struck a cord right? grin
Listen to me motherfvcker you are a NOBODY grin stop explaining about 5k naira to me. Over here its parking change for my car. Thats how useless your naira is and all through your quotes you keep mentioning 5k naira. Talk of poverty grin
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by tboiboks: 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
lie lie Mohammed, they are already creating anoda avenue for extortion of government funds, initially it was unemployed graduates nd nw it has changed to vulnerable Nigerians. Useless change!!!!!!!!! We don enta one chance for dis baba administration, God go punish all dis politicians.
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by lanre77(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
this reasonable govt wants to give graduates jobs not 5k,everything is spelt out,if its 5k u want u re d problem of dis country
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by wytecat: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hehe! You are just beating yourself to death for nothing. You don't come across as someone who is out of poverty, if you can advocate for graduates to wait on N5,000 while waste away when they can be making something on their own, no matter how small. It's a faceless forum and anyone can be that guy with R.Royce today and Bentley tomorrow, but where your heart is as far as you have shown is in poverty, and something tells me you are a welfare rat where you are.
Lionsclaw:
Hahahaha grin I feel you fuming with rage.
I sure struck a cord right? grin
Listen to me motherfvcker you are a NOBODY grin stop explaining about 5k naira to me. Over here its parking change for my car. Thats how useless your naira is and all through your quotes you keep mentioning 5k naira. Talk of poverty grin
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Lionsclaw: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
wytecat:
He[s]he! You are just beating yourself to death for nothing. You don't come across as someone who is out of poverty, if you can advocate for graduates to wait on N5,000 while waste away when they can be making something on their own, no matter how small. It's a faceless forum and you can be that guy with R.Royce today and Bentley tomorrow, but where your heart is as far as you have shown is in poverty, and something tells me you are a welfare rat where you are.[/s]
Hahahaha you are sure going to die on top of 5k o. Dont let unemployed graduates hear u. They will skin u alive. Motherfvcking dirty pig grin You are so not my league wink
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by wytecat: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Not laying your hands on the N5,000 will be the cause of your death. Any self respecting unemployed graduate would find it insulting to be paid that monthly when they can do petty business. But you poverty stricken, welfare bumkin won't have any of that. Heaven forbids bad thing, in a league of a rustic sausage like you? Never!
Lionsclaw:
Hahahaha you are sure going to die on top of 5k o. Dont let unemployed graduates hear u. They will skin u alive. Motherfvcking dirty pig grin You are so not my league wink
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by Lionsclaw: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
wytecat:
[s]Not laying your hands on the N5,000 will be the cause of your death. Any self respecting unemployed graduate would find it insulting to be paid that monthly when they can do petty business. But you poverty stricken, welfare bum won't have any of that. Heaven forbids bad thing, in a league of a rustic sausage like you? Never![/s]
Awwww you are so poor and petty. Dont forget your mother is a motherfvcker grin
Re: We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed by wytecat: 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
I've weaned you off the N5,000?
Tell your mother to do a good job on your siblings, she has already passed down her uselessness to you.
Lionsclaw:
Awwww you are so poor and petty. Dont forget your mother is a motherfvcker grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" / Oby Ezekwesili And Husband At Rccg's Bible College Graduation (photos) / Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems In Niger

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53