Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase (61366 Views)

US Blocks Nigeria's Arms Purchase Deal From Brazil. / Dasukigate: Dokpesi Got N2.1billion Through Due process - EFCC Witness / $2.1billion Arms Deal: 10 Prominent Nigerians Who Can Save Goodluck Jonathan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Ephemmm: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
pedrilo:
political dark days are here in your life again. buhari keep arresting and dentainin peeps without recourse to the judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by yemmynoni: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
knuckbuck:
How the money take reach him hand?
na the question wey him go go answer be that

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by docadams: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
GMan650:

Dem wailers won't understand this. A great Nigerian once said "Impatience isn't a virtue. Order is vital than speed

Thank you for this epic revelation. We shall get there one day.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by okeyumez(m): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Show us evidence. I pity your condition cos you will soon be arrested for making such a weighty allegations against a sitting President. Control your emotions and know that no body will save you if incarcerated

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by chubbygal(f): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Buhari is on mission for revenge and reward.......isi kote ebu ô gba ya.
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by honeywealth75(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Are u blind, cant u read? 2.1 billion naira was paid into his company account from cbn , order by dasuki. Money for what, i dont know if AIT is now selling weapons, i wonder how AIT will report this news
kozmokaz:
I think I know y his s been arrested!

NA becux of dat documentary AIT. televised abt bullhari .... bullhari s just witch hunting dis guys

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Ephemmm: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

Was dokpesi ever in govt employment?

His arrest for all I know will be related only in airing something concerning arm shipments and not as a result of being part of any arms procurement.

Does Dokpesi work for the NSA or Nigerian army?

Use your head.

By your own logic, only those in govt can have stolen public fund in their accounts: what a fallacy of lack of deeper mental horizon!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by philips70(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

Ask yourself this simple question.

Was Dokpesi ever in the employment of govt?

Army procurement deals are done within the army, how come dokpesi is being linked to it?

As far as I am concerned Dokpesi is being arrested for reporting negatively on Dasuki's arrest and nothing more.

Why not watch your sentiments? Dokpesi never worked for government and yet N2.1b is paid to him and you found nothing wrong with that? Or you think we are in military government where someone will just frame him with such allegations without the amount paid to him? We need to keep these sentiments very far from us. These guys looted monies meant for all of us and never shared to any common man on the streets even in their villages.

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
dasuki facilitated the raiding of nigeria's treasury to prosecute an election under the guise of 'arms deal'

this is also the source of the dollar rain on the chiefs in the lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by TJhimself: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

Do you have sense? What concerns dokpesi with arms dealing?

You must be a fool , u no sabi read 2.1b naira was paid to his account . Thats more than enough reason for him to be questioned

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by popcykaylah(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
no wonder dokpesi dey air so many nonsense about apc and buhari then to cover his asss...make efcc even throw one person for jail as scape goat.. angry

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by dabrown01: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmmmm.... Even u Dokpesi. Na wa for u oooo

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by omegatwelve: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by zomoears(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
ellechrystal:
Buhari dey arrest everybody wey been deal with an during campaign period.ekwezu
This dullard still b dictator o. U c he can't pretend 4 long.

Did you read the part where it said N2.1bn was paid to him from arms money?

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by AnanseK(m): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
The criminal Dokpesi Desparately wanted to escape justice hence his use of AIT to launch hateful attacks on Buhari and the APC.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by tellwisdom: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Why dem allow abbooki enter as president sef?? sad
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by honeywealth75(m): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
See wailers praising each other.
ellechrystal:

Gbam
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by ybalogs(m): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Gaaan gaaan, party Don finally start.

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by flokii: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Action film grin grin

dem no go fit finish am..
nobody is above the law..
Dokpesi is in soup... no wonder AIT wan die during campaign

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by MCMXCVIII(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Wonder who's next..***breaks kola***

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by AnanseK(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
tellwisdom:
Why dem allow abbooki enter as president sef?? sad

You are a thief. They will eventually get to even you small time criminal.

We abbookis will not allow genetic criminals like you to keep destroying the country we share with you.

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by toltee4real: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bros, lets wait for the outcome of the full investigation now..........
WombRaiders:

Do you have sense? What concerns dokpesi with arms dealing?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by praisingnow: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Could there be a connection between this development & GMB's threat during his campaign that AIT would not be allowed to report on his government's activities?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by TJhimself: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
omegatwelve:
i don't really understand this government! I guess this arrest must not be unconnected with that documentary aired on ait prior the election.

Am sure u can read . 2.1b naira was paid to his account that's why he was arrested , why can't you guys be happy that someone has the balls to ask this big men questions . I just weep for my country we are very hard to govern most people think like monkey

3 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Guyman02: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dasuki
Orubebe
Dokpesi
Diezani
Next Olisa Metuh
All those who worked against APC are kwarupt.
All former PDP who defected to APC are freed of kwaruption. Nawao!
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by bjbukzy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
WombRaiders:

Ask yourself this simple question.

Was Dokpesi ever in the employment of govt?

Army procurement deals are done within the army, how come dokpesi is being linked to it?

As far as I am concerned Dokpesi is being arrested for reporting negatively on Dasuki's arrest and nothing more.
when the current interior minister was been screened by the senate, he made mention that the army only procures weapon to the tune of 50m and that other procurement are done by d ministry of defence by giving out contracts.
you can check youtube for d screening video

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by sukkot: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
maybe dokpesi and dilector kanu can share cell

1 Like

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by AleAirHub(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chai shocked shocked shocked shocked No Body Is Save oooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
bjbukzy:

when the current interior minister was been screened by the senate, he made mention that the army only procures weapon to the tune of 50m and that other procurement are done by d ministry of defence by giving out contracts.
you can check youtube for d screening video

Does Dokpesi work for ministry of defense?
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by thunder74(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Please, if you hear that I am arrested by EFCC tomorrow please don't worry yourself about me o and don't believe whatever they tell you. The truth is that I campaigned against GMB, I did not vote for him and still don't believe in PMB.

Very soon and very very soon the arrests will soon get to FFK, Fayose (immunity), barcanista etc
Re: Raymond Dokpesi Arrested Over N2.1Billion Arms Purchase by Purej: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
I think the cbn governor too should be arrested

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.