Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? (55454 Views)

"Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / He Came Into My Room & Saw My W,et P,u.ssy He Quickly Took Off His Boxers / How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by joseph1832(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

shocked...ofcourse I wear them,I wouldnt feel comfortable without them but not telling how many times i change them...that will be revealing too much info cheesy
Is that right, perhaps you wouldn't mind revealing it to me when we're seated on the beach and silently watching the Sun set. grin

Then you'll say; joseph.1832, I lied. I don't wear panties, talk less of changing them. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by joseph1832(m): 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
tonguetongue
Em I hope you wouldn't mind dangling that tongue over my thing? Later, we can forget about how many times you change your undies because you clearly wouldn't be needing them. grin

Heck, we can even shift em to the sides. LOL. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by IamLEGEND1: 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
story!!!!!
ONE BOXERS= 3 MONTHS.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by sinaj(f): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
joseph1832:
What about the guy who buries his head in a woman who changes her panties once in 3 days, and that's with her pubic hair still intact and she wears black panties.

[size=22pt]YUCK!!![/size]
ladies change deir pant afta their bath

Nd we bath not less dan twice a day wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by joseph1832(m): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
sinaj:
ladies change deir pant afta their bath

Nd we bath not less dan twice a day wink
So you're speaking on behalf of all ladies? Or, you're just making a general statement?

The fact that you have your bath twice a day doesn't mean punkyveer have hers thrice a day. tongue

So learn to speak for yourself and shy away from generalizing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
joseph1832:
So you're speaking on behalf of all ladies? Or, you're just making a general statement?

The fact that you have your bath twice a day doesn't mean punkyveer have hers thrice a day. tongue

So learn to speak for yourself and shy away from generalizing.

Ok, I agree with you on this one, because man, there're some days when you feel like skipping a bath grin Particularly when it's winter.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by firstking01(m): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bintus2much:
I recently had an argument with my GF about how often I change my Boxers. I told her I do it once in two days.

Although I could change it in a day if I have done something very hectic that caused me to sweat excessively. She maintained that I change my Boxers on a daily basis.

Fellow Male Nairalandrers, please I need your opinion on this issue. Thanks
once every two days is ok for me, though for me, it also depends on d kinda boxer am wearin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Em I hope you wouldn't mind dangling that tongue over my thing? Later, we can forget about how many times you change your undies because you clearly wouldn't be needing them. grin

Heck, we can even shift em to the sides. LOL. wink
Excuse me?undecided

BTW..,,What's A "thing"?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by kfrosh: 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Had same argument with bae today. I normally do one in two days and she was like that's gross and am like that's the norm undecided, guess I would have to change my mentality concerning the issue. Still reading comments.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by joseph1832(m): 7:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, I agree with you on this one, because man, there're some days when you feel like skipping a bath grin Particularly when it's winter.
Now this here is a lady after my d1ck, soRry, after my thoughts. grin

Its a good thing skipping bath during Winter doesn't make that place freeze. LMAO.

Estharfabian:
Excuse me?undecided

BTW..,,What's A "thing"?
You are excused.

A "thing" is that thing that makes ladies sing tunes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by KillerBeauty(f): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
My yoruba exboyfriend changes his boxers only wen it has started itching him in his body. Thats is y I broke up with him

8 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Now this here is a lady after my d1ck, soRry, after my thoughts. grin

Its a good thing skipping bath during Winter doesn't make that place freeze. LMAO.

You are excused.

A "thing" is that thing that makes ladies sing tunes.

lipsrsealed
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by macklef(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
I buy disposable boxers, so i change it anytime i take off
My trousers. Apparently, i walk around with boxers in my
Bag like i do with handkerchief in my pocket.

#TeamNeatGuys #TeamFreshYanch #TeamSweetPennnis
cheesy
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by joseph1832(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

lipsrsealed
What's the matter punk? Cat gat your tongue? Lol.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Baddo101(m): 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bintus2much:
I recently had an argument with my GF about how often I change my Boxers. I told her I do it once in two days.

Although I could change it in a day if I have done something very hectic that caused me to sweat excessively. She maintained that I change my Boxers on a daily basis.

Fellow Male Nairalandrers, please I need your opinion on this issue. Thanks
Dat ur GF must be a fan of MouthGig and so she wants d down below to be neatlipsrsealed abi i lie??

Meanwhile i change my boxers every hour cheesy
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Dannidom(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
sinaj:
One in 2days ke

I pity d gel dat bury her head there lipsrsealed
I don't want to quote but keep forming sha undecided

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by tunaguy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
Nigerian Guys>≥>>>>>>>Once A Monthlipsrsealed eww?

Normal Healthy routine should be [size=28pt]thrice[/size] A Day...undecided
any time a lady farts they should change their pant.. ladies farts are deadlier than c4

5 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by misspicy(f): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Is that right, perhaps you wouldn't mind revealing it to me when we're seated on the beach and silently watching the Sun set. grin

Then you'll say; joseph.1832, I lied. I don't wear panties, talk less of changing them. wink wink wink

i can imagine this grin
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by joseph1832(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

i can imagine this grin
Of course you can. LOL. So, care to show me how many times you change your panties? wink don't be shy, a little skin showing is okay, punkyveer already showed me a chunk of her ass, so, feel absolutely free. grin
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by misspicy(f): 9:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Of course you can. LOL. So, care to show me how many times you change your panties? wink don't be shy, a little skin showing is okay, punkyveer already showed me a chunk of her ass, so, feel absolutely free. grin
shocked I don't believe this

I would have taken the challenge buh i don't want my NL husbands to find out....so i'd pass tongue
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by bukas15(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
once every 10 years, see mumu question

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by joseph1832(m): 9:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

shocked I don't believe this

I would have taken the challenge buh i don't want my NL husbands to find out....so i'd pass tongue
Oh you need not worry. I don't kiss and tell, unless you tell them that is, wink besides, your NL husbands are all bunch of wussies. LMAO.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
U are a dirty guy, op
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by misspicy(f): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh you need not worry. I don't kiss and tell, unless you tell them that is, wink besides, your NL husbands are all bunch of wussies. LMAO.
what shocked why are you shocking me tonight.....I agree only one is a wussy but puleeassseee don't generalize undecided

I'd still not do show you jor embarassedcry
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Erums(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
once......Dats right but most guys skipp truthfully
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by joseph1832(m): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

what shocked why are you shocking me tonight.....I agree only one is a wussy but puleeassseee don't generalize undecided

I'd still not do show you jor embarassedcry
smiley
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Adiwana: 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
cant wear same boxers after bathing.thats twice a day
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Xbee007(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Bintus2much(m): 10:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Oma307:
U are a dirty guy, op

Do you have to insult before you make your point? Smh
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Just once in a day now... Don't be dirty

Boko Haram: See What Buhari Was Caught Doing In Iran. SEE IT HERE>>>>>www.intensetalk.com
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by siraj1402(m): 10:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Anytime he feel like

Meanwhile we need moringa seed worth 5000kg,interested seller can call me on 08036534549.We will pick it up and its cash and carry.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Ndukings92(m): 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
Nigerian Guys>≥>>>>>>>Once A Monthlipsrsealed eww?

Normal Healthy routine should be [size=28pt]thrice[/size] A Day...undecided
na so u de take change ur tinpa? Every morning does for my side?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone / Menses On Wedding Night? / 11 Ways To Get Anyone Love You Within 24 Hours, Including Your Boss

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.