Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (130982 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Forwetinnah: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
...what a pity, she will be remembered. Biko next time break your news in pidgin English, i nearly get headache
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ndcide(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Buhari does not care. The people killed by bokoharam didn't move buhari. You think the ones who died in a protest that he thinks is after his administration is what would bother him?

Buhari is far from being a leader. He's probably listening to those who are telling him to use the military bullets instead of talking about it on a table.

We all knew when these protest started. No body should twist it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
This vivian lady trying desperately to be like Linda ikeji must be very stupid. How is she your blood sister with different surnames? And u had the guts to litter her dead body everywhere cos of cheap fame u seek. And some clueless people and telling you to take heart? Post pictures of you and your family weeping and wailing as well. The spirit of this dead lady would never forgive you for this rubbish you just did, silly blogger.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Ezeego1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
.A

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by mexdon(m): 4:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
This rubish must stop.for God's sake#stil speechless.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by tgmservice: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
RIP to the lady. But dear nlanders do not be deceived by this viviangist that girl is not her sista she is just using u guys to get traffic

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by rugged7(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
@viviangist:
SHUT UP!!
STOP LYING

She was shot by the police!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by chimoskyg(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Vivian accept my heartfelt sympathy

My condolence
May her soul RIP
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Ezeego1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
.S

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by jumzzy448: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rip angel
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Oladimejy(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
(angry tone)IPOD OR BIAFRAT OR WHAT DID U CALL YURSELF.ALL THE SILLY BEHAVIOUR OF YOURS SHOULD NT REACH WEST OR NORTH because AWA KO GBA NONSENSE.IF U DO RUBBISH WE D NORTH AND WEST WILL STORM DSS AND CHOP OFF THE HEAD OF KANU.BE WARN!!! KEEP OFF FRM WEST AND NORTH

3 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by buchilino(m): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
orobs93:
Ok

Blogger vivian why u come bring am com nairaland..n here be police station

R DIS INSENSITIVE?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by onyeomanono24(f): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 , is not a happy day at all ....

Sincere condolence, May her soul RIP
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by wordcat(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
suwalee:
right after the agitators av finished ur clan tongue Broda ode onye nzuzu

Onye iberibe, na boko haram will terminate ur family members' appointment on earth, ode.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Airforce1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sorry about your sister's death sad
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Dragonking: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lemon12:
cry may her soul Rest in peace ...

But I urge u to sue Nigeria military to court ... They killed your innocent sister not the protesters ...

For Christ sake !! This is democracy !! How can they be shooting at peaceful protesters ?
The ipob youths are the ones that killed her sister not the military.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by aklosx(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ask her again oooooh well i have notin to say to d dead, even though i remember my relative dat die! In my prayer.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by PLANETMARS(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ezeego1:

You're a goat.

Product of a dog sper.m
no need to trade words wit. Street hooligan like u I wud just wait till the bullet of our gallant soldiers get u.#peace bro
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Okanokan(m): 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
This thing is getting out of control and am not happy the President of the Republic does not seem to give a hoot by saying something positive or negative on the State of the Nation, his deliberately avoiding to talk of biafra or to discuss with leaders from that region is not helping matter. Creating an aura of a Strongman around himself will only further divide this Nation. Yar'Adua was not looked upon as a weakling because he spoke to Agitators from the Niger-Delta, this was an avoidable death just like all other death related to biafra struggle.
RIP to the dead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by jumzzy448: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
petkruz:
This vivian lady trying desperately to be like Linda ikeji must be very stupid. How is she your blood sister with different surnames? And u had the guts to litter her dead body everywhere cos of cheap fame u seek. And some clueless people and telling you to take heart? Post pictures of you and your family weeping and wailing as well. The spirit of this dead lady would never forgive you for this rubbish you just did, silly blogger.

So she can't be her sister? Because they bear different surname. Don't be daft my friend.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by schumastic(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
orobs93:

Hw are u sure she I her blood..
Will u put ur siblings dead pics on d net?

be it her sis or not the fact she knows the person at least she deserve that respect, s not a time to start criticizing her or anything but to show condolence and respect thats all..
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Forwetinnah: 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
olapluto:
Her blood will haunt Nnamdi Kanu every day of his miserable life. You cannot continue to preach violence out of hatred for a certain people. Nnamdi Kanu's freedom is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. He is not innocent of the charges against him anyway.
My sincere condolences Vivan Gist.

Her blood will be on Booooohari. Not Kanu because his soldiers shot and killed her. ..all she did was join the protest for self determination, what's the crime in that? As usual since this is a zoo some paid nitwits will log on here to spill rubbish!!

3 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Chimanet(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:

Is it the Nigerian government that burnt down a Mosque in Anambra?

Is it the Nigerian government that vandalised trucks belonging to Dangote?

Is it the Nigerian government that murdered an Hausa Youth Corper in Onitsha?

Stop these madness, which corp member was killed today, show the picture just like the ladies picture. Stop spreading lies, I swear yo people dont even know the value of human life. you spread fake news.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Segadem:
Civilian rules is not meant for Africa, just imagine these jobless youths causing chaos, killing innocent soul just because of one person.
are they now saying that Kalu Nnamdi's life is more precious that the life of this lady that was wasted by the protesters?

This will never happen in military regime.
No one I repeat no one can defy the order of the head of states

RIP to the dead.

Thank you.

We are wasting time. Only a righteous military leadership can contain Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by M4gunners: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
tafrica:
The question is who killed her? If she was shot by police, why should we absolve them of the blame and instead crucify the protesters?

Say NO to war and crisis. Let Biafra be done peacefully and police should stop attacking unarmed protesters.

God bless ME to bless Naija
Exactly my point. Some ediot here that use to jump up whenever someone is killed in any biafran protest,couldn't do that today because of Vivian, hence they try to blame Nnamdi.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by redcliff: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
steppin:

The silly Vivian is a complete buffoon. She's using her sister's death to gain cheap popularity.
If she's really in pains, would she have the time to post the crap?

I think there is a foundational problem with the young people of this generation. I did not understand the headline until i read the story and i found everything wrong with it. I cant for the life of me, put up the picture of someone related to me in a state of death just because i can, not to talk of doing it on the exact same day the person died...

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ticker(m): 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rexnegro:
before pmb govt dis people never agitated for anything....so why now? it's now because gej lost election which they were fooled that after gej 2019, they will be given the presidency, so since gej lost all of sudden biafra agitation surfaced......so ask ursef who's suppose to call who for dialogue? igbos are saying they re marginalised, why won't they when they all face business and leave govt/politics for westerners and northerners to handle at the federal level....to me the niger deltans are suppose to be the ones troubling this govt since the boko troubled their broda gej,s govt and not the igbos.....they want to go right? forcing to go won't favour them at all instead they should seek UN and international communities assistance, so if u ask me the igbos have not displayed any diplomacy in their agitation for freedom.....am sure they won't be able to withstand NA in war....i just pity the common men and women in the east when the battle line is drawn.....i rest my case.
my Oga, but atleast they should be given a fair hearing. it is a solution to this problem we want so that everyone will live happily, if this people are aggrieved for whatsoever reason they should be allowed to voiced it out. remember Boko Haram started this way and now they are almost out of hand
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
tgmservice:
RIP to the lady. But dear nlanders do not be deceived by this viviangist that girl is not her sista she is just using u guys to get traffic
Don't mind the annoying fool
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by hummerwise(m): 4:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu will surely pay for this he has done....
this is so so sad... .
Live Ammunitions shud have bin the last resort... Restrain order shud be given...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.