Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,326 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (131092 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
ahhh this is not good. Not good at all.

Please take heart Vivian

Please be strong
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Rexnegro(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
ticker:
this case Shuld nt be handle this way Mr. president. he Shuld have engaged this people in a meaningful dialogue I am beginning to think Mr. buhari lacks diplomacy.
before pmb govt dis people never agitated for anything....so why now? it's now because gej lost election which they were fooled that after gej 2019, they will be given the presidency, so since gej lost all of sudden biafra agitation surfaced......so ask ursef who's suppose to call who for dialogue? igbos are saying they re marginalised, why won't they when they all face business and leave govt/politics for westerners and northerners to handle at the federal level....to me the niger deltans are suppose to be the ones troubling this govt since the boko troubled their broda gej,s govt and not the igbos.....they want to go right? forcing to go won't favour them at all instead they should seek UN and international communities assistance, so if u ask me the igbos have not displayed any diplomacy in their agitation for freedom.....am sure they won't be able to withstand NA in war....i just pity the common men and women in the east when the battle line is drawn.....i rest my case.

18 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
tgmservice:
Vivian you are a sick bitttch all in the name of blogging ur sister dies and the first thing u do is to post it on ur blog and nairaland with her lying in the open. Am sori 4 u. RIP to ur sis though may her gentle soul rest in peace

I just wonder
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Lincoln275(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
e yah! may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
suwalee:
ur sis is dying that's how it wud start derz ntn peaceful aBt a protest most dem der need re orientation d struggle isn't worth it anymore
if u support this barbaric killing of innocent protesters nd bystanders by Nigeria arm forces ... May u be hit by one of the bullet one day

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by jmessi(f): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rip to the dead
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by vladimiros: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
VIVIAN STOP LYING..

THAT GIRL WAS KILLED BY POLICE

ipob had nothing to do with her death

and that not your sister

3 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by OluchiDelly: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
olapluto:
Her blood will haunt Nnamdi Kanu every day of his miserable life. You cannot continue to preach violence out of hatred for a certain people. Nnamdi Kanu's freedom is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. He is not innocent of the charges against him anyway.
My sincere condolences Vivan Gist.
I still do not know d essence of this agitation. Afterall, ndigbo did not vote Buhari, yet he did not marginalize, still gave juicy appointments to ndigbo.
#thismadnessmuststop

7 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Ezeego1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
TW
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by suwalee(f): 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lemon12:
if u support this barbaric killing of innocent protesters nd bystanders by Nigeria arm forces ... May u be hit by one of the bullet one day
ow are u so sure d nigeria army did it get ur facts right Before concluding
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by spaco50: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
Arch1:
RIP young lady

This is the consequenc of Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra suicidal adventure. There are legitimate ways of getting secession instead of violence.

Today at Onitsha, Biafran miscreants burnt dangote's trucks, burnt a Hausa central; mosque and killed a youth corper

Neusant like you keep on making a blatant noice
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by theDEVILisHERE: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
All hail

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
ijustdey:
the eastern and the northern have something in common with all this

their hands are smear with innocent blood.

tell me what have they gained with these bloody protest now.
they have starved some people their legitimate business
now they have added killing of innocent lives to it.

I hope they stop this madness before its snowballs

take heart viviangist
may the Lord comfort you and the family

It is quite a shame that you have to blame the unarmed protester rather than calling out the ill-trained military that shoot an unarmed civilian.

This is democracy and the last time I checked peaceful protest is allowed in democratic society. It may sound far from home but as long as we keep condoning the illegal activities of our military personnel just because this particular events is far from your backyard sooner or later it will happen in someone's else backyard, who knows who's backyard is next.

As for the protest the FG is duty bound to find a civilized way to handle the issue whether the agitators are right or not as long as they are still citizens of Nigeria, the first duty of the president is to ensure their safety.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rexnegro:
before pmb govt dis people never agitated for anything....so why now? it's now because gej lost election which they were fooled that after gej 2019, they will be given the presidency, so since gej lost all of sudden biafra agitation surfaced......so ask ursef who's suppose to call who for dialogue? igbos are saying they re marginalised, why won't they when they all face business and leave govt/politics for westerners and northerners to handle at the federal level....to me the niger deltans are suppose to be the ones troubling this govt since the boko troubled their broda gej,s govt and not the igbos.....they want to go right? forcing to go won't favour them at all instead they should seek UN and international communities assistance, so if u ask me the igbos have not displayed any diplomacy in their agitation for freedom.....am sure they won't be able to withstand NA in war....i just pity the common men and women in the east when the battle line is drawn.....i rest my case.
was GEJ the one that detained nnamdi kanu illegally ? Oponu

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by bayonekind(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:
I am sorry for your loss

May God give your family the strength to bear this terrible and needless loss of life

I hope that IpoB youths are watching this

War is not fun, it is ruthless and bloody

GREAT WORD ---WAR IS NOT FUN ----- WHY CAN WE JUST KEEP CALM AND ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL GOOD/BAD and UGLY OF OUR LIFE AND LEAVE THE CRUEL

BUHARI IS NOT THE GOV OF THOSE EASTERN STATES---FIRST HOLD YOUR GOV. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LINGERING PROBLEMS IN THAT REGION ...E

4 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Chibuzoc(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
She died for her country Nigeria will know no peace till BIAFRA is restored
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Raziii(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
damn! this is pure madness. what are these guys fighting for to me it looks more like war! RIP NK

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by presido2e(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
May God comfort u and ur family. RIP to the dead
RIP to your sister OP,just yesterday some persons were calling a 27year old man who died a hero,now an innocent girl is gone so sad,all those who in one way or the other support biafra will become hero and heroin in death....iseeeeeeee
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by comradee1248: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 , is not a happy day at all ....
its unfortunate that young ppl with good future don't even know their directions.... Now what is the difference between her and street touts and Urchins? A student that is suppose to see herself as above this kind of protest bt could not... She never even knew the value of being a student... If you go to the north you will never see students and the educated in this type of street protest by touts and street urchins.... So her education never told her that this protest will only do the south/east no good, and some people are using them to get their political benefits.... That's why I so much have doubt about the standards of schools in the south east... You will see a copper that can't even make a good sentence in English most of them from so called IMT

3 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by onlyson16(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
olapluto:
Her blood will haunt Nnamdi Kanu every day of his miserable life. You cannot continue to preach violence out of hatred for a certain people. Nnamdi Kanu's freedom is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. He is not innocent of the charges against him anyway.
My sincere condolences Vivan Gist.
stop da nosens,who is to blame is it buhari or nnamdi watch ur mouth
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by frankwyte: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
The her soul RIP; but how was she killed, was she involved in any of the protest or wat? Answers ars indeed needful hear
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by wordcat(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
suwalee:
yea keep flooding my mention ur ppl are the ones dying not mine find a way forward nt violence NIGERIA is ere to sta tongue

May heavenly thunder strike u dead before the end of this year for deriving joy in seeing other people bn marginalized....AMEN

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Hero10001: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Arch1:
RIP young lady

This is the consequenc of Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra suicidal adventure. There are legitimate ways of getting secession instead of violence.

Today at Onitsha, Biafran miscreants burnt dangote's trucks, burnt a Hausa central mosque and killed a youth corper
what?! Biafrats gone violent?!!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Orikinla(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Meanwhile, their sponsors are far away in America and Europe with their families in Ivy League colleges. One of their sponsors is a medical doctor in the US, insulting me for refusing to support their tribal bigotry under the camouflage of Biafra. I will post his emails to me if they have not hacked my email account to remove them.

8 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Ifeconwaba(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
orobs93:
Ok

Blogger vivian why u come bring am com nairaland..n here be police station
you are very very stupid

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by fm7070: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
vladimiros:
VIVIAN STOP LYING..
THAT GIRL WAS KILLED BY POLICE
ipob had nothing to do with her death
and that not your sister

The OP Came up with half story, it is not detailed enough.
Was she part of the protestants? Who killed her?
However, I really sympathise for the loss.

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by arumay: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:
Nnamdi Kanu, you see what you and your people have caused? Nnamdi Kanu, you will not know peace, as you have caused this innocent girl to die, may amadioha strike you dead.

Take heart Vivian gist may God be wit the family at this time of grief

If Mod like make dem ban me again
FOOL. WHO FIRED THE KILLER BULLET? WAS IT NNAMDI KANU WHO IS IN DETENTION AND HIS FATE UN-KNOWN?? WHEN IS IT A CRIME TO PROTEST FOR FREEDOM? WHY SHOULD ARMLESS GIRL BE FIRED AT AND MUDERED IN COLD BLOOD?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by moreme: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rest in peace Nk.

But was she among them?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmm
One thing I wonder. Will dr still be agitation for biafra if dr were to be an igbo president?
I am deeply sorry for your loss Vivian
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
suwalee:
ow are u so sure d nigeria army did it get ur facts right Before concluding
so the unarmed protesters shot her abi ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.