Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,372 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (131095 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Duru1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 , is not a happy day at all ....

Thanks for uploading the act of insanity by Nigerian security outfits so the world will see the type of rogue government in Nigeria.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Saturn213: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Duru1:

You should have stayed away from kitchen. Not everybody is invited to cook. However the death of your sister, which I deeply regretted, cannot stop the movement to realize Biafra but will fuel it.

When did your sister die?

When will she be buried?

Eediot
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by funkiebully: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
kingcity:
rip....traveled pass thru onitsha today and it was hell.....someone was also killed close to me while we were all running from military men shot... lucky i was not hit

This is it. Military shooting protesters. Probably the reason the protest went violent and they started burning trailers. Why must soldiers fire live bullets on peaceful protesters? What happened to tear gas.

The blood of this girl is on the head of buhari and Nigeria military authority.

Biafrans have right to protest unlawful detention of their director without charging him to court.

4 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ceecee0703(m): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
Musiwa419:
You are still here blaming buhari and playing the victim card as usual.
You havent heard that biafran miscreants also killed a youth corper, burnt dangotes truck and burnt a hausa central mosque at onitsha

oooh they did only that? well i think they are still in the early stages in months to come the northerners will retaliate the south will do d same the nation will be in chaos...all becos our govt led by buhari refuses to follow the rule of law. Our govt have refused to learn frm previous happenings. What happened to civilized referandum or release of Mr Kanu or trial of kanu in competent court.....Nigeria has built a monster in Biafra and with their actions they were feeding it....i pray God helps us out

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by johnwizey: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
spaco50:

Keen on propagating false information but watch your back the world is waiting to hear more of your hate news.
Ogbeni, did u see my monicker as the poster or did u see any thread I created pertaining to ur cause Why you cum carry my matter for head lyk dis
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ccaramel(f): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Such a beautiful young woman. Sorry for your loss Vivian. My heartfelt condolences to your family.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 , is not a happy day at all ....
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Ezeego1(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
CEO

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by tgmservice: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
RIP. But if this happens to meI will try my best not to let anyone take photos of my sista lying on the ground. But this vivian girl all in the name of fame and blogging willingly took photos of her dead sista to update her blog and nairaland. I still can't believe dis "HW FAR PEOPLE CAN GO because OF BLOGGING"

9 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by wristbangle: 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
why is Buhari killing our people. This is provocative. Enough is Enough!!!! RIP... Take heart vivian

U are a great fool!!!

Meanwhile sincere condolence to the family of the deceased. Honestly the earlier the better the IPOB madness stop. My igbo brothers and sisters here are beginning to complain about their vague adventure. Haven't they learn from the civil war?

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by jnizzle(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oh, they have started killing each other?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Elle277(f): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
so sad..RIP
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Kross123: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
Useless sets of people who did not witness civil war. You people will never go unpunished,
May her gentle soul rest in place

3 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Skywalker5(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
Some people think war is the answer. Acting like animals won't get you anywhere. it will only put you in trouble. People don't learn from History. why violence now?

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Idrismusty97(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
Duru1:

You should have stayed away from kitchen. Not everybody is invited to cook. However the death of your sister, which I deeply regretted, cannot stop the movement to realize Biafra but will fuel it.
The death of your whole family wouldn't stop the Biafra movement Isee...After all Nnamdi Kanu life is worth more than that of you and your family.

6 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by finalboss(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
Xwayhandsom264:
Sister!! we ave cried like human. but the God of the Israelites shall grant the ones you left behind the fortitude to bear you dismissal from dis world.

IPOB family will remember you, u have fulfil the vow u once long for.
Chukwu okike abiama Nara gi nwannem nwayi.

We lost a great sis today!!
IPOB families misses you!!!!
i didnt quote anyone since but i ll quote u... you are silly... is better you stop dis ipod rubbish.. or u ll all die

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by theDEVILisHERE: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:

Is it the Nigerian government that burnt down a Mosque in Anambra?

Is it the Nigerian government that vandalised trucks belonging to Dangote?

Is it the Nigerian government that murdered an Hausa Youth Corper in Onitsha?

Like I said
When mayhem is finally unleashed
Do not complain
Cause you and most like you are supporting and encouraging evil

The Nigerian government started the unlawful act by killing and unlawfully arresting Ipob members (some where arrested in their shop for just listening to radio biafra)
You guys supported and are still supporting those evil unlawful acts

Just have it at the back of your mind
That people like you and others who support as well as engage in evil
Will always eventually get destroyed

Nature has a way of making people who support and engage in evil sturbborn and harden hearted till they are eventually completely destroyed as a result of their evil deeds

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Dinocarex(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
Take heart Vivian!!! May God grant you the fortitude to bear the loss!!!

Accept my sympathy dearie!!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Manbryto(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
comradee1248:
its unfortunate that young ppl with good future don't even know their directions.... Now what is the difference between her and street touts and Urchins? A student that is suppose to see herself as above this kind of protest bt could not... She never even knew the value of being a student... If you go to the north you will never see students and the educated in this type of street protest by touts and street urchins.... So her education never told her that this protest will only do the south/east no good, and some people are using them to get their political benefits.... That's why I so much have doubt about the standards of schools in the south east... You will see a copper that can't even make a good sentence in English most of them from so called IMT

Mumu that can make good sentence, its Corper not copper. Olodo
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by podosci(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
The protest started peacefully and then degenerated into destruction of vehicles belonging to dangote and blocking of the road causing untold hardship to people trying to travel and transport their goods. Rumore is circulating round about an hausa corper being killed by the protesters and hausa or yoruba owned shops being burnt. First of all peaceful protest is good and I was happy with the way it was conducted yesterday but today was unnecessary. Rip to the dead
we are all suffering in this country and being marginalized by the Rich political elites, why don't we the poor masses set aside our tribal differences and protest against this marginalization

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Bnladan(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Its only in Nigeria dat u see ppl touching murdered corpse. We dnt knw d implication. RIP 2 d deceased and my condolence goes 2 d Family. To d agitators, u are fightn 4 a cause, but knw it dat dia are consequences attached 2 it. Dia are beta ways 2 agitate and acheive ur goal. Dia is line, nd dnt cross dat line.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by nike4love: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Segadem:
Civilian rules is not meant for Africa, just imagine these jobless youths causing chaos, killing innocent soul just because of one person.
are they now saying that Kalu Nnamdi's life is more precious that the life of this lady that was wasted by the protesters?

This will never happen in military regime.
No one I repeat no one can defy the order of the head of states

RIP to the dead.
Oga go and sit down,what justifies the navy to shoot at unarmed ppl on the road.shut up if U don't knw what to say.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Acidosis(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
On what grounds was she killed? Trying to take pictures for your blog?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Dinocarex(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Like I said
When mayhem is finally unleashed
Do not complain
Cause you and most like you are supporting and encouraging evil

The Nigerian government started the unlawful act by killing and unlawfully arresting Ipob members (some where arrested in their shop for just listening to radio biafra)
You guys supported and are still supporting those evil unlawful acts

Just have it at the back of your mind
That people like you and others who support as well as engage in evil
Will always eventually get destroyed

Nature has a way of making people who support and engage in evil sturbborn and harden hearted till they are eventually completely destroyed as a result of their evil deeds

Just shut up pls!!! This is not the forum to exchange words.

3 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by jumper524(m): 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
why is Buhari killing our people. This is provocative. Enough is Enough!!!! RIP... Take heart vivian
ur very useless 4 that statement ur useless people killed the innocent girl and you are here spewing trash useless creature

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by oglalasioux(m): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
wen u see the comment of a retard, u will know. Ransom koh, ransom kuti ni. A dear soul just died and ur talking about holding nigeria ransom, u get sense so?
You didn't understand one word of my post. If you reply me don't expect me to reply back because I don't banter with illiterates.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Duru1(m): 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:

When did your sister die?

When will she be buried?

Eediot

Must everybody become a pity-chasing hag who hates herself such as you? I have lost men who were blood-related to me in the pursuit for independent home land called Biafra. If you do not want to see Biafra and you could as well bury yourself because it is coming.

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
was she among those protesting?

if she was... too bad....... why would a young girl like this join such protests when those that instigated it and the main master minds are in their homes... while their children are abroad!.....

pls let this biafra ish rest already and let us focus on making Nigeria better biko
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by prideofscience: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kano pple are mad oooo....... please let dem no start killing any Hausa in Onitsha ooo. because ibos are too much in Kano cry cry I have said my own o

8 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Musiwa419: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
ceecee0703:

oooh they did only that? well i think they are still in the early stages in months to come the northerners will retaliate the south will do d same the nation will be in chaos...all becos our govt led by buhari refuses to follow the rule of law. Our govt have refused to learn frm previous happenings. What happened to civilized referandum or release of Mr Kanu or trial of kanu in competent court.....Nigeria has built a monster in Biafra and with their actions they were feeding it....i pray God helps us out
You are a dullhead. Do you think PMB can call for a referendum by executive orders. That is the fvcking perogative of the lawmakers. Tell your ibo senators and reps in Abuja to sponsor a bill in favour of a referendum on the floor of plenary.
btw, why are your useless ibo politicians not saying anything about Biafra? If the chaos escalates, the south east would feel most of the heat of the ensuing inferno. Let that sink in

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by afonjay: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Is there any big in dat !!!! Kanu is an igbo man while vivian is an igba girl. There is nothing if a snake kills a cow they r all animals . Keep moving... When ojukwu wasted their lives to latter he ran to anoda nation they r now backward in d system. Kanu kept his family in UK u r here dying 4 d dream ll neva be archieved.. I ll like to see more death body of hero.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by steppin: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
redcliff:
I dont think i would have put this online. This generation is sick. Even on a sad day like this, you are able to put something like his online for the world to see
The silly Vivian is a complete buffoon. She's using her sister's death to gain cheap popularity.
If she's really in pains, would she have the time to post the crap?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.