Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (130977 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Saturn213: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Duru1:

Must everybody become a pity-chasing hag who hates herself such as you? I have lost men who were blood-related to me in the pursuit for independent home land called Biafra. If you do not want to see Biafra and you could as well bury yourself because it is coming.

I know you are an old man but i didnt realise you are senile

Am I the OP?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by mexdon(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
may HER soul rest in perfect peace#Take hrt .bro
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Lumiere91: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oh NAVY people hav no been given orders.clear this abakaliki touts
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by ronald4lif(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
googlepikin:
Buhari ordered the killing of dis girl

So it's about Buhari, not about a genuine desire for self-determination. It confirms what I have been thinking.

Before I proceed, I want you to know that I am an Igbo man, a proud one. I have never spend a year without visiting Igboland and my village since I became an adult. You need to know that, as folks like you have a mob mentality and therefore cannot approach any public debate with the readiness to accept that someone can still be genuinely Igbo genuinely Igbo without joining in the sheer unthinkingness of your narrow thoughts on Biafra, which is really a disguise for the deep frustrations that Buhari - a man that many of you hate without justification - managed to win despite your narrow judgement on him.

Without fear of contradiction, I must tell you that you guys have the wrong end of the stick. For 5 odd years, Jonathan ran the most corrupt and most incompetent administration in the history of this country. You guys spent the 5 years deceiving yourselves that Jonathan is Igbo, that he is our son, that he is Azikiwe, that he must be given a 2nd term or nobody will know peace. Throughout that period, none of you demanded to be given Biafra by Jonathan. You guys did not even have the sincerity to demand for a return of the Igbo properties which were wrongfully taken by Niger Deltans in the name of "abandoned properties". After the civil war, the Yorubas and the Northerners returned all real estate properties to their rightful Igbo owners. It was only the Niger Deltans who have seized and converted those properties to date, despite the fact that they are our next door neighbours and despite the fact that the owners of those properties were clearly identifiable. Yet, whilst the presidency of a Niger Deltan who was massively supported by our people lasted, none of you demanded for justice on that. None of you could do better than supporting his mindless incompetence and audacious corruption in office.

And as soon as he left office, you all suddenly remembered Biafra because you think that would be a way of frustrating Buhari's presidency. You guys are making a massive mistake that could cost you very dearly. I hope Buhari will be wise enough to ignore you all and see that the silly folks using Biafra idea as a camouflage for their political hypocrisy are nothing more than exactly that - pretenders. Ojukwu's son was praising Buhari the other day. So whose Biafra are you fighting for? You think that your hatred for Buhari can be equated as genuine quest for self-determination.

35 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by deebrain(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
My God!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Brugge:
It is quite sad how some many people on this thread are not calling out the Nigerian military for shooting unarmed protester. You guys should keep condoning evil until the practice of shooting unarmed protester come knocking on your door. You don't what other national issue will lead to protest and I hope that those that are glutting over this will not cry foul then. May her soul rest in peace.
Unarmed protesters killing hausa Corper,burning hausas trucks,burning mosque and even killing their own. Fools
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by hayorzzyzx(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
vladimiros:
VIVIAN STOP LYING..
THAT GIRL WAS KILLED BY POLICE
ipob had nothing to do with her death
and that not your sister
What a Merciless Fool
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Saturn213: 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

[s]Like I said
When mayhem is finally unleashed
Do not complain
Cause you and most like you are supporting and encouraging evil

The Nigerian government started the unlawful act by killing and unlawfully arresting Ipob members (some where arrested in their shop for just listening to radio biafra)
You guys supported and are still supporting those evil unlawful acts

Just have it at the back of your mind
That people like you and others who support as well as engage in evil
Will always eventually get destroyed

Nature has a way of making people who support and engage in evil sturbborn and harden hearted till they are eventually completely destroyed as a result of their evil deeds[/s]

You are a noisemaker

grin grin grin

By the way I saw the streets of Onitsha in pictures

SMH

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Chimanet(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Very sorry for your lost but unfortunately more will follow. If you love your family take them out of the East, Right now the so called "Zoo" would be safer for Igbos than their home. Just like how Boko haram destroy the North East, IPOB will destroy the South East. I heard stories how people spend stressful long hours on roads in Onitsha because of protesters. Not everyone wants to be part of the Biafra stuff but unfortunately IPOB would drag the entire igbos into it just like Ojukwu once drag them into a senseless civil war. They even killed an Hausa corper and burn down mosques, Shops and Dagote trailers in Onitsha yet they called Hausas animal. While their business are left peacefully in the North.
Please where was the corp member killed. I see people spreading lies. I swear you hate Nigeria more. You want chaos in the whole country. You think you are gonna be safe right? Don't worry when what you are instigating happens. It might start from you. No corp member was touched. Stop spreading lies. And to the nairaland mods that have refused to ban this good for nothing small boy. God is watching all of you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by meritamarachi(f): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is sad,very very sad.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by sukkot: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Orikinla:
Meanwhile, their sponsors are far away in America and Europe with their families in Ivy League colleges. One of their sponsors is a medical doctor in the US, insulting me for refusing to support their tribal bigotry under the camouflage of Biafra. I will post his emails to me if they have not hacked my email account to remove them.
lol i know that dr in california. very angry man lol. always on saharatv
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Duru1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The death of your whole family wouldn't stop the Biafra movement Isee...After all Nnamdi Kanu life is worth more than that of you and your family.

I will fight for the independence of Republic of Igbo land or reconfigured Biafra and if death is my destiny, I say so be it. Human Beings are not meant stay on earth forever.

4 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by free2blast(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
May her beautiful soul rest in peace....so sad. sad
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by orobs93(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
you are very very stupid

Na u knw...
It might not even be he blood sister just come here come put person dead body for the whole world to see and type rubbish on d issue..

If it's u will u put ur sibblings pics here?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by nike4love: 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Musiwa419:
You are still here blaming buhari and playing the victim card as usual.
You havent heard that biafran miscreants also killed a youth corper, burnt dangotes truck and burnt a hausa central mosque at onitsha
Ok u want them to clap for the soldiers after shooting unarmed ppl?

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by PLANETMARS(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ezeego1:

shut ur trap! She was shot by a milatary man. Buhari should be held responsible for dis bloodshed. IPOB protesters are not armed and she's nt even among the protesters.
and I guess buhari was also responsible for the millions killed during d civil war. Biafra a blood sucking demon

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by tafrica(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
The question is who killed her? If she was shot by police, why should we absolve them of the blame and instead crucify the protesters?

Say NO to war and crisis. Let Biafra be done peacefully and police should stop attacking unarmed protesters.

God bless ME to bless Naija

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by MzPecs(f): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
fastestfinger:
you're very foolish...if you had any modicum of grey matter in your brain, you would have easily decoded that she was killed by Nigerian forces.
And would the Nigerian forces just come out shoot at people if not because of your senseless biafra protest! undecided

Pls just swerve, I don't wanna sound rude! cool

6 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Duru1(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:

I know you are an old man but i didnt realise you are senile

Am I the OP?

I do not give a ratass who the hell you are. It is a pity you claim to be young but incurably senile to naiveté.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Gofwane(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Segadem:
Civilian rules is not meant for Africa, just imagine these jobless youths causing chaos, killing innocent soul just because of one person.
are they now saying that Kalu Nnamdi's life is more precious that the life of this lady that was wasted by the protesters?

This will never happen in military regime.
No one I repeat no one can defy the order of the head of states

RIP to the dead.
thank you my brother. I have been saying this to many people. Nigeria doesn't need democracy, what we need is full dictatorship.

Every thing good that comes to nigeria must be abused. The internet was almost a reliable source of info and business till the day it got to nigeria.

I know i won't be wrong to say that 90% of internet crimes are done by nigerians.

Because we are in democratic era, people think they can just wake up from their bed and start protesting, preaching hate and stealing funds meant for developing the country.

To you all biafaran protestors, please go and ask your grandfathers about what they faced back then before you begin this one.

Nobody wins a fight against the government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by orobs93(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
schumastic:

Can't u b reasonable for once and sympathize with someone must every thing b a joke, for crying out loud thats her sis not just anybody angry angry angry

Hw are u sure she I her blood..
Will u put ur siblings dead pics on d net?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by M4gunners: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
God punish whosoever that kill this girl. The person will die a shameful death. This girl has right in democratic government to participate in any protest as far as it's peaceful.
For those of you calling Nnamdi Kanu,you people must be out of your senses. Did he come out from dictation to kill her? Why can't you guys blame the people in power,who care less for the lives of it citizens? RIP girl.

4 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Enesi47: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
funkiebully:

This is it. Military shooting protesters. Probably the reason the protest went violent and they started burning trailers. Why must soldiers fire live bullets on peaceful protesters? What happened to tear gas.

The blood of this girl is on the head of buhari and Nigeria military authority.

Biafrans have right to protest unlawful detention of their director without charging him to court.
why didn't protester burn down two dangote trucks and kill one nysc
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by pillarmaria(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
orobs93:
Ok

Blogger vivian why u come bring am com nairaland..n here be police station
you are very heartless. May God heal your wounded soul.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by justjify(m): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 , is not a happy day at all ....
Take heart dear.
May her soul rest in peace.
God will grant you the grace to bear this loss.
Sleep well Nkiru
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by steppin: 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:
And someone will come and say biafra is a cause worth dying for!

Bullshit! To hell with biafra and it's protestants! undecided

May God comfort viviangist et family cry cry cry

Ndi biafra ngwanu ga lie ozu nwanne unu!
Kai! cry cry cry
Fake ass fucker.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by eposho: 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
When it rains, it does not affect one roof. I am sorry I pity no one here.nnamdi kanus family is securely aand safely in Europe and ppl are dying for the fool.
If you want your iPad/ipob be prepared to shed your blood and lots of it as well.
Same way ojuikwu ran and left millions to die. You guy refused to learn from his- story.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by MzPecs(f): 4:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
steppin:

Fake ass fucker.
Swerve!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Osisie(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
lol i know that dr in california. very angry man lol. always on saharatv

Turned out America's economy didn't fall afterall.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by orobs93(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
pillarmaria:

you are very heartless. May God heal your wounded soul.

Y not tell dat to d muderers

If I am heartless wat about those who killed her?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.