Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,142 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" (131083 Views)

"I Will Fight Obiano’s Re-Election With My Blood" — Peter Obi / Katsina Emir: "I Will Give My Blood To Protect Igbos" / Osinbajo, Obasanjo At Biafra 50 Years After Event In Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Raziii(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Chibuzoc:
She died for her country
Nigeria will know no peace till BIAFRA is restored
u are really are silly! you are really silly indeed. i wish i can curse u openly right nw but i won't!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Manbryto(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Who kill her and for what purpose. Was she part of the protest? If she was, why didn't u stop her before it was too late. All I cud say is sorry for Ur lost.
Its foolish taking lives by the barrels of guns. It can only emboldened the protesters. Now am sympathetic to the cause of that movement cos of wat am seeing. Nigeria will not learn simple lesson that history teaches
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Btruth: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Keneking:
RIP girl... embarassed

What could have provoked this attack on a Nigerian?

From a closer look, it appears she was stabbed from the front.
Stabbed from the front? What could have prompt that? Can Ibo attacked each other nii? I really don't know what to believe again. But, whatsoever reason, the innocent lady doesn't deserve to die like this now. Can't we just protest without been violence?

Vivian Gist, please accept our condolences once again.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Arch1:
RIP young lady
killed a youth corper

my broda pls are U sure they killed a Corper?
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by richidinho(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
but u just did now
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by GlassDoc: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
I guess she was out to get gist for vivian gist...RIP young lass!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by coldsummer: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 , is not a happy day at all ....

how did she get killed
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by olu690(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
nawa o......this is horrible
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Godsonkemz(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sorry dear. Be strong and take solace in the lord. At least your friend died fighting for what she believed in. May God grant her soul eternal rest.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Duru1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:

Is it the Nigerian government that burnt down a Mosque in Anambra?

Is it the Nigerian government that vandalised trucks belonging to Dangote?

Is it the Nigerian government that murdered an Hausa Youth Corper in Onitsha?

You should have stayed away from kitchen. Not everybody is invited to cook. However the death of your sister, which I deeply regretted, cannot stop the movement to realize Biafra but will fuel it.

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by nike4love: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
henchamb:
how did it happen/ who killed her was she part of the protest or the protesters killed her May the soul of NK RIP
The Nigerian navy shot her

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Idrismusty97(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
kITATITA:
Vivian I feel your pains. I passed through Onitsha few minutes ago and I am appalled at the destruction. I counted nine trailers burnt before I made a detour to the hinterland. I saw thousands of northerners fleeing into Delta State with no wordy possession. Some are sheltered at the Army barracks. These miserable shoe shiners and beggars are not my enemy. The people who destroyed this nation transcend ethnic nationalities and you don't catch them in riots. Vivian, be consoled that your sister was nobody's enemy and hated no group before her death.
They will surely be retaliation in the North, This time they started it first. The Igbos who read the news of how Hausa shops and mosque are burnt down are currently in panic. They is no where to run to not even the South east, The only option is out of the country for those who can afford it.

7 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by pweetychyka(f): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
Take heart dearie!

Was she part of the protest for BIAFRA?
If Yes, God help her n tell the remaining persons related to u to desist from the protest as its causing more harm than good.

If NO, May God punish those who took her unaccomplished dreams away without her consent.

R.I.P to the Dead

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by bengems(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
That's the marginalization and hatred we are talking about...stUUpid Ab0ki army and n0nsense police opening fire directly on unarmed protesters!

may God grant the deceased eternal rest. It's a pity. all these wouldn't have happened if Nnamdi Kanu didn't plant the seeds of hatred in the mind of these innocent ones. You don't fight fire with fire.

i believe in slow poison!

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by schumastic(m): 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Very sorry for your lost but unfortunately more will follow. If you love your family take them out of the East, Right now the so called "Zoo" would be safer for Igbos than their home. Just like how Boko haram destroy the North East, IPOB will destroy the South East. I heard stories how people spend stressful long hours on roads in Onitsha because of protesters. Not everyone wants to be part of the Biafra stuff but unfortunately IPOB would drag the entire igbos into it just like Ojukwu once drag them into a senseless civil war. They even killed an Hausa corper and burn down mosques, Shops and Dagote trailers in Onitsha yet they called Hausas animal. While their business are left peacefully in the North.

you think this is the right thread to open your mouth and spill out rubbish s really annoying how we nigerians think...this s nt d right thread for this

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by spaco50: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
johnwizey:
wetin u wan use am do

Keen on propagating false information but watch your back the world is waiting to hear more of your hate news.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by tgmservice: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist:
That is my Blood sister , thanks to biafra protesters yes i know that they have achieved their Goals.
Her Name ; Nkiruka Anthonia Ikeanyionwu
From Adazi Nnukwu Anambra state
Schooling at Fedral College of Education UMUNZE Anambra State
Age 21 years old

My Message to Nigerians and Biafrans ... Thanks so much for Killing NK Baby for me , Dear Nkiru That is what the world is all about , know body knows when his or her turn will clock ... Bye till we part No More .... From Mary Vivian Chinaza Illikannu Owner Vivian Gist

Nairalanders , seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 , is not a happy day at all ....
u have some real guts in short u are heartless, u take photos of ur dead sis lying open on the ground. Am sure as u where taking those photos u where laughing in ur min saying "THIS IS GOING TO BRING SOME REAL TRAFFIC TO MY BLOG"
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sister!! we ave cried like human. but the God of the Israelites shall grant the ones you left behind the fortitude to bear you dismissal from dis world.

IPOB family will remember you, u have fulfil the vow u once long for.
Chukwu okike abiama Nara gi nwannem nwayi.

We lost a great sis today!!
IPOB families misses you!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by OLUJOSHINS(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:
why is Buhari killing our people. This is provocative. Enough is Enough!!!! RIP... Take heart vivian

I soo wish I could insult U now
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by suwalee(f): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
wordcat:

May heavenly thunder strike u dead before the end of this year for deriving joy in seeing other people bn marginalized....AMEN
right after the agitators av finished ur clan tongue Broda ode onye nzuzu
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Laredojohn(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sowi about the loss, God console you and your family ...it is well
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
HonourablePomk:
Blood Of Jesus
Painful indeed. Take heart to Vivian family and blog crew
What a world!
So painful
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by dokiOloye(m): 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
OluchiDelly:

I still do not know d essence of this agitation. Afterall, ndigbo did not vote Buhari, yet he did not marginalize, still gave juicy appointments to ndigbo.
#thismadnessmuststop
which juicy appointment?
Can U list them?
Abegii,make we hear word.

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Musiwa419: 4:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

my broda pls are U sure they killed a Corper?
Yes they did. They also burnt a Hausa central mosque in onitsha and six of dangotes truck

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by Nnemuka(f): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
so IPOB youths just killed her just like that?

mtchewww

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by gragraboy: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
chesterlee:
Buhari has bitten more than he can chew!!!
He should just release Nnamdi KANU so that peace can reign.

Sorry for your lost @Vivian
May her soul RIP!!!!
Maybe you should join and die so that buhari will the message!.....nonentity!
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by viktor01(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
I keep saying it that this protest has to be nibbed at it's bud state before it escalates into Insurgency.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
My goodness! viviangist, I am so sorry for your loss. The God I know I serve will not allow her untimely death go unavenged. I pray you and your family find succour at this point in time. May her gentle sou rest in perfect peace.
Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by peteromenihu(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
ALL OF YOU THAT ARE KICKING AGAINST BIAFRA WHAT HAVE YOU CONTRIBUTED TOWARDS THE BOKO HARAM INSURGENCY AND THE DEATHS IT HAS CAUSED NIGERIA?

2 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by oglalasioux(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
funkyibodude:
I said it!, but I'm beginning to smell conspiracy, gradually the will want to turn the southeast into Northeast. Why I'm against this Biafra agitation is because I know where it would lead us to. Only chaos and destruction, watch out Onitsha would be on complete lockdown, the will declare state of emergency there. I just pray that northerners would not retaliate against the innocent igbos living there. undecided
They will retaliate on our people living in the north. It pays them more. They don't have assets here. We have trillions there. That's why I'm I'm averse to ipob. We'll be the losers anyway.

8 Likes

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by wordcat(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
OluchiDelly:
Buhari, gave juicy appointments to ndigbo. #thismadnessmuststop
That's a zoologian talking. Juicy appointment; that's their watch word.
#freeNnamdiKanu

1 Like

Re: My Blood Sister Killed Today At Biafra Protest In Onitsha - "VIVIAN GIST" by suwalee(f): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lemon12:
so the unarmed protesters shot her abi ?
who told u some of der don't av arms in protest like dis dey need orientation on how to do tinz peacefully nd I'm sure they dint get one nd erez d consequences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH / Imo Gubernatorial Election Results - Collation Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.