Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ (31934 Views)

N15bn Cash: NIA Chiefs Disown Suspended DG / EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Abugab(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
20pounds:
We all know na. He wanted to use it to rig Edo elections in 2015 and give the rest to his young wife.

You and who know?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
googlepikin:
there's 99.9% chance that you are a yorubber tout.
disprove him and stop pointing at his tribe. You must be ibo
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by maestroferddi: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
hope4nigeria:
u r a dead person! I don't converse with already dead head. RIP tho
People like you should be quarantined from spreading contagious tomfoolery.

Not that people like us are susceptible nonetheless...

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Valintos147(f): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
I said it earlier there's something going on fishing btw the parties, that if you rub my back, definitely I will do same. This is just the Intro !!! We are waiting.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by taofeektaiwo(m): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
If u hastily accept iweala's allegation then y doubt oshiomole's. Shame on u bias fool
Flets:
This news is public knowledge.
There is no difference between Oshiomole's face and mind... both are very ugly.

This same dubious 15bn loan was quickly granted by Buhari immediately he resumed office without any form of scrutiny.

People like Ibori, Tompolo etc have more moral rights to fight corruption than Buhari and Oshiomole
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by taofeektaiwo(m): 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Obviously u r Igbo! Mtcheeeeew
googlepikin:
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by AhmadMind: 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
[size=28pt]..................El-Rufai... Oshiomole..................

Old men picking young new wives ...should learn to speak Fact NOT sex Fantasy .

? Spot the Difference
[/size]

taofeektaiwo:
If u hastily accept iweala's allegation then y doubt oshiomole's. Shame on u bias fool
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by taofeektaiwo(m): 9:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Am not sure u better looking than him mumu
kekakuz:
embarassed[size=20pt] I wonder how Lora and oshiomole makes love
I heard she covers his face with a pillow :- embarassed/size]
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by lookingfly: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
PassingShot:
Please keep quiet this woman!

Is there a way you didn't know about all the arms scandal that is now unfolding in our eyes?

As the coordinating minister for the economy and minister of finance, you must have known of some of the shady deals yet you looked away.

Just please stay away from Nigeria if you like yourself because you will surely be picked up as soon as you're mentioned in connection with the arms scandal.

Nonsense! How does this matter? What is the correlation between this and the issue of defrauding the nation under your watch?

Devil is even honoured among the evil doers. To the world, you may be a saint whereas you're as useless as fart to your country.

How could you, an acclaimed Finance Minister convince sane people you didn't have any idea how our common patrimony (trillion of naira) was shared among political thieves under your watch?
can please stfu!! lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by taofeektaiwo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Even as conscientious as ur comment , I tend to disagree with on her achievement, esp because our economy was badly scarred under her watch while she is a Nigerian except she Biafra too I think no amt of achievement abroad can supersede her failure here at home
truthbastille:

I doubt anyone around you has achieved a fraction of what this woman had. Be objective in your criticism. No need to resort to abuse!
You allow yourself to be swayed by the sponsored allegations without substance. Let the government prosecute anyone that has erred and stop all this media hype
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
seunmsg:
Shameless and incompetent woman. Under her watch as finance minister, over $2.1billion was mismanaged on arms purchase, N60billion was illegally withdrew withdrawn by Dasuki from CBN without appropriation and N2.1billion was paid to Dokpesi for Jonathan's campaign. She has absolutely nothing to say about all these scandals but she's quick to abuse Oshiomole who only asked her to come and give account of her stewardship. That woman is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria's finance ministry.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by kekakuz(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
taofeektaiwo:
Am not sure u better looking than him mumu
At least am finer than your papa

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by philips70(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
Finally a thread the failing wailers can jump around. The blows and shame from the #Armsgate is just too humiliating.

Jump as you wish, NOI will surely be invited very soon to explain where she was when all the billions were flying from government coffers to private pockets as coordinating minister of the economy.

She's surely a disgrace to Ivory League economists who has no shame. With all these revelations she ought to hide her head in shame.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by nickxtra(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
We hear you madam, but where were you when the Office of the NSA became the Ministry of Finance, while you were still there? You turned blind eyes? Please telling us how Oshiomhole toasted you or married Lara will not help you in this situation. Explain to Nigerians if you temporarily left your office for the NSA.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
PassingShot:

Is there a way you didn't know about all the arms scandal that is now unfolding in our eyes?

As the coordinating minister for the economy and minister of finance, you must have known of some of the shady deals yet you looked away.

Just please stay away from Nigeria if you like yourself because you will surely be picked up as soon as you're mentioned in connection with the arms scandal.

Nonsense! How does this matter? What is the correlation between this and the issue of defrauding the nation under your watch?

Devil is even honoured among the evil doers. To the world, you may be a saint whereas you're as useless as fart to your country.

How could you, an acclaimed Finance Minister convince sane people you didn't have any idea how our common patrimony (trillion of naira) was shared among political thieves under your watch?

How old are you¿
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by AhmadMind: 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sijo01:
Please ma, ignore the midget. He's suffering from mouth diarrhea.

[size=28pt]. WHO EXACTLY ARE YOU CALLING MiDgET?? ? ??

.................El-Rufai... Oshiomole..................

Old men picking young new wives ...should learn to speak Fact NOT sex Fantasy .

? Spot the Difference
[/size]
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Charly68: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Why did she say the loan was dubious ..was it meant for personal benefits ..the truth must be told,this woman did a very poor job as a finance & coordinating minister..she coordinated nothing with all the loot records we are hearing up & down.. People collected cool liquid foreign currency ( Dollars ) with the hope of buying arms,helicopters yet no proper inventory or record of the items...! May God have mercy ..They steal,kill & destroy in the name of politics ..
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Herrmes: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
PassingShot:

You're running your mouth, when you actually know anything, you can talk.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by ahaz: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
PassingShot:

hmm work for your money, i dont envey you.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
taofeektaiwo:
Even as conscientious as ur comment , I tend to disagree with on her achievement, esp because our economy was badly scarred under her watch while she is a Nigerian except she Biafra too I think no amt of achievement abroad can supersede her failure here at home

I disagree with you. Nigerians keep pointing to the last administration like it was there since independence and military regime. Back to the issue, if the government has concrete evidence implicating anyone in corruption, it should charge them to a court of law to have thier fair hearing.
The constant media propaganda, slander should stop and let's behave like civilized people. You have no right to tarnish anyone's image based on your formed opinion about them. I wonder if this present crops of politician fell from Heaven or if its the same Audu Ogbeh,Akande, Akume Tinubu, Ameachi, Sylva, ( these ones never stole.they have been spending thier inheritance and sweat all thier lives even to sponsor Buhari) Etc. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by SeverusSnape(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol...Thank you but your wretch family will need this advice more than I do. Nothing personal dude!
Your pedophilic prophet be cursed.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by azzima(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
googlepikin:
But sentiments aside, how can a minister of finance not be privy of billions of dollars being ferried out of the central bank numerous times?Nigerian youths will continue languishing in perpetual poverty and hopelessness as long as every issue is viewed along ethnic lines. See how her people are coming to her defense when this woman's rebuttal lack an answer to the question "how did all these billions in foreign currency grow wings without her knowledge? ??"....Sad! !
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by notmywill: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
About time these two get a room........

In EFCC headquarters!!!! grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by azzima(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:
Your excuses does not explain your role in those allegation.
GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by danot1030: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Why does people easily call what glaring a witch aunt. The question how did such huge fund get to Dasuki without passing through her table? I for expect her to have been picked by EFCC long before now.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Forwetinnah: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Meanwhile Booooohari has been doling out cash in huge sums to the motor park tout who is waiting for floods in Edo State to stop before constructing roads. There's no rubbish we won't see in Booooohari's administration

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Your pedophilic prophet be cursed.
Thank GOD I am looking for a little opportunity to deal with you. The last time I got some vital information about you and where you stay some one pleaded on your behalf and ask me to forget everything and let you be. Walahi I will be in country in few weeks time and trust me,you will definitely see me face to face then we will know if you can be able to talk. Mind you,am not threatening you. Its just a promise that will be fulfilled. Your insult never gets to me by the way

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by kingmekus(m): 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
PassingShot:

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by sinistermind(m): 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Beehshorp:
Lemme voice out my mind before dey eventually decide to start imprisoning us dat speak the truth against the govt for 2years...
I am strongly a one nigeria believer but It now seems obvious dat dis one nigeria won't hold.. How can Buhari nd the FG know the solution to dis IPOB protests and the solution to a future war and don't want to do nothing bou it? Release Kanu and send him on exile from the so called zoo.. Save lives...
Instead they are planning on taking our freedom of speech.. Poverty has heightened and buhari is busy travelling..

Does the old man want us to keep shouting "sai baba" even if we are dying like someone under the influence of a mind controller..

I share your view, i'm not in support of the whole Biafra thing but Mr. President should at least find a solution in order to avert lives being lost. The truth is that, his silence to Nigeria's present situation is deafening. And if he does look forward a sensible way forward about this IPOB protest, the country will plunge into crisis.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by sinistermind(m): 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Well... I have always wondered why Oshiomole is always tackling this woman, now breeze don blow, we don see fowl yansh. If there's anything against dis woman, let them bring it forward. It's only in Nigeria she's being crucified but keeps getting recognized internationally.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by ishiamu(m): 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sijo01:
Please ma, ignore the midget. He's suffering from mouth diarrhea.

Am falling in love with you please help me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) / Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos) / Rep Kicks Against Campaign To Cut Lawmakers’ Earnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.