Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ (31933 Views)

N15bn Cash: NIA Chiefs Disown Suspended DG / EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih (2) (3) (4)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by jayzblack(m): 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oshiomole instead of u to publicly declear ur love affection 4 her u just they kik around the bush...

Abi u wan swear say ha pussy no dey hungry u?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Meritocracy: 12:33am On Dec 03, 2015
The award was based on the roles she play in destroying our economy. Oyinbo like african to remain servant forever. Go and do your research on the way to they finish some african freedom fighters.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by eightsin(m): 12:47am On Dec 03, 2015
Flets:
This news is public knowledge.
There is no difference between Oshiomole's face and mind... both are very ugly.

This same dubious 15bn loan was quickly granted by Buhari immediately he resumed office without any form of scrutiny.

People like Ibori, Tompolo etc have more moral rights to fight corruption than Buhari and Oshiomole

the bolded tho
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by asatemple(f): 1:18am On Dec 03, 2015
Bia Adams, who God has blessed no one can curse. Allow the woman

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by livebullet(m): 1:34am On Dec 03, 2015
luvinhubby:
The fraud and national scam called APC is being unveiled daily.

Oshiomhole that did not build a road in seven years was asking for N15 billion naira and Buhari approved it for him.

Shame.

shut up there my friend! who told u osho baba didnt build roads...he changed Edo from its down trodden state to who we r today. N/B am an anti-APC..but osho baba is working

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by gbaskiipro: 3:28am On Dec 03, 2015
PassingShot:
Please keep quiet this woman!

Is there a way you didn't know about all the arms scandal that is now unfolding in our eyes?

As the coordinating minister for the economy and minister of finance, you must have known of some of the shady deals yet you looked away.

Just please stay away from Nigeria if you like yourself because you will surely be picked up as soon as you're mentioned in connection with the arms scandal.

Nonsense! How does this matter? What is the correlation between this and the issue of defrauding the nation under your watch?

Devil is even honoured among the evil doers. To the world, you may be a saint whereas you're as useless as fart to your country.

How could you, an acclaimed Finance Minister convince sane people you didn't have any idea how our common patrimony (trillion of naira) was shared among political thieves under your watch?

You are doing your Job, if I was given this Job, I will do it more than you.... Hahaha you are not even trying set. Why not post that Ngosi iweala signed the Cheque for the arm deal unfolding in your eyes...

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Marpol: 3:43am On Dec 03, 2015
How can 2 billion leave the coffers and the minister of finance will not know? Dubious if you ask me.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by omartins(m): 4:03am On Dec 03, 2015
PassingShot:
Please keep quiet this woman!

Is there a way you didn't know about all the arms scandal that is now unfolding in our eyes?

As the coordinating minister for the economy and minister of finance, you must have known of some of the shady deals yet you looked away.

Just please stay away from Nigeria if you like yourself because you will surely be picked up as soon as you're mentioned in connection with the arms scandal.

Nonsense! How does this matter? What is the correlation between this and the issue of defrauding the nation under your watch?

Devil is even honoured among the evil doers. To the world, you may be a saint whereas you're as useless as fart to your country.

How could you, an acclaimed Finance Minister convince sane people you didn't have any idea how our common patrimony (trillion of naira) was shared among political thieves under your watch?
The way Kemi Adeosun the present acclaimed Finance Minister convince us that she knows nothing about those recovered loot.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by HRich(m): 5:14am On Dec 03, 2015
Flets:

This same dubious 15bn loan was quickly granted by Buhari immediately he resumed office without any form of scrutiny.

People like Ibori, Tompolo etc have more moral rights to fight corruption than Buhari and Oshiomole
I agree with you.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by tolastikha: 5:43am On Dec 03, 2015
SHOT UP THIS WOMAN OUT TO DISGRACE DELTA.

Its even worse and nonsensical to hear from you that you don't know thiefing was going on under your watch in an economy where you play the role of Cat to watch over dried fish.

You alone is:
. A chartered Accountant
. World Bank Expert
. Coordinating Minister of the Economy.

Now all the whole money has been stolen and you cry daily the you have know hands.

Madam you need to be stoned to death.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 03, 2015
told them that he's an economic assassin, but they claimed his integrity will block loopholes.

We told them that he's corrupt just like his fellow croonies, but they claimed he never stole a dime.

We told them he's old, dull and slow, but they said they preferred a dullàrd that created Western Germany and President Mitchell's to a PhD holder that transformed the Agricultural sector of the economy.

We told them he doesn't have the moral standard, will and the technological knowhow to tackle corruption, but they claimed even witch hunting is fighting corruption.

We told them he's full of lies and deciet, but they hoped on the mirage NGN5,000 salary for the jobless and one meal pa day for their kids.

We told them that since he knew nothing about fuel subsidy, then he knows nothing about the petroleum industry/sector of the Nigerian economy but they claimed he'll stabilize world oil price and reduce PMS price to NGN40 per litre.

We told them he has no respect for the rule of law, but they claimed the judiciary was corrupt.

We told them his government is usually marked with heavy job losses and too harsh economic policies but they said they preferred to be jobless in a change government than to be gainfully employed in a Transformation government.

We told them he is not as humble as he looks but they said he had only NGN1million and 150 cows.

We told them that he's too old to govern, they claimed our youths are wasted generations.

We told them he doesn't have a certificate, they said he can use his NEPA bill.

We told them he's vindictive, but they said as far as they are concerned, he can employ all his family members, relatives and well wishers into his cabinet, even if they have no formal education, as long as they deliver.

We told them he's an enemy of democracy, they claimed they prefer his autocracy to the Nigerian Democracy.

We told them he's not humble but only a pretender, they said he'll sell off the presidential jets in order to cut cost of governance.

We told them he doesn't care about the Nigerian citizens, but they claimed he belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody, even though his appointments were mainly for the north, he embarks on fruitless journeys and speaks only to BBC Hausa.

We told them he supported Boko Haram, they told us that even if they found him in a meeting with Shekau and co, that wouldn't stop them from voting him.

We asked for any tangible thing he's done for the country after staying away from government for so long, they claimed it didn't matter.

We told him to get up from honeymoon and hit the ground running, but they called us wailers..

Finally, we told them he's a scam, but they shouted Sai Baba!

Behold Nigerians, here is your much desired change!

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by otokx(m): 6:04am On Dec 03, 2015
This woman is just doing us Shaggy - it wasn't me 2016 edition, both you and Emefiele must explain on whose authority billions of dollars was paid out.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by SeverusSnape(m): 7:02am On Dec 03, 2015
sameer1212:
Thank GOD I am looking for a little opportunity to deal with you. The last time I got some vital information about you and where you stay some one pleaded on your behalf and ask me to forget everything and let you be. Walahi I will be in country in few weeks time and trust me,you will definitely see me face to face then we will know if you can be able to talk. Mind you,am not threatening you. Its just a promise that will be fulfilled. Your insult never gets to me by the way
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin grin

See this goat, Mr. Man. Come and do your worst. If you like come with mohammed and shekau together with aallah... If by 31st December, your threat is not carried out, your stupid_ god aallah will afflict you with chronic leprosy.

Mumu Almajiri.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by ddeola: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2015
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, you are a LIAR. You blocked his loan request because Oshiomole is not PDP and his success will disgrace your government that was full of failures. The arms deals you permitted have been revealed as fraud and more are coming...

The economy today shows how poorly you managed and co-ordinated Nigeria's economy, shame on you and your records. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by jascon1(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2015
Let them duke it out. Thats the only way the masses will know the truth and have a way forward. Cheers to you both!!!!!!!!
More altercation is encouraged
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Splashme: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Flets:

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Eggheaded(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2015
Rubbish goverment
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by REDRADARRR(m): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2015
otokx:
This woman is just doing us Shaggy - it wasn't me 2016 edition, both you and Emefiele must explain on whose authority billions of dollars was paid out.

Is it your fathers money................This money is from the SS.....why una dey cry pass the Owners........Enough..................My advise to all you APC loyalist please tell your bosses to start making plans for starvation in SW and Nothern Nigerian.....all the Oil money from SS will only be spent in SS. No be play.....Very Very Very Soon............When APC was busy lying to the entire nation during GoodLucks administration it was fine.........but now they feel they have to cover their asses. No wahala............they APC Govt will only help the prediction of the WESTERN world come to pass faster. Enough of this Rubbish...........this scam cannot continue any longer. its time for everyman from the SS and SE to rise up and be Counted.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by REDRADARRR(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2015
ddeola:
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, you are a LIAR. You blocked his loan request because Oshiomole is not PDP and his success will disgrace your government that was full of failures. The arms deals you permitted have been revealed as fraud and more are coming...

The economy today shows how poorly you managed and co-ordinated Nigeria's economy, shame on you and your records. tongue tongue tongue

Ddeola,

Its Obvious you are from APC
you cannot insult an Ex minister like that......from the way you speak ,it shows you are a poorly educated person.
What exactly has Oshiomole done in Edo state?
you are a Yoruba man
I am sorry I cant help you out of your chronic stupidity.....
see you people sold yourself into Slavery ......its only GOD that can help you PPL out of it.
The people from other tribes will move on with their lives you people will be left with no choice to become Permanent slaves.

Goodluck would have helped you guys become greater ,but you prefer to be sold out by your present day Boss ..............you know his name..

Enjoy your Slavery.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by billyG(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2015
Madam okonjo,Abeg giv am d #15billn loan make he leave u alone ooo!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by badesco(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Immunity is not a licence to do just anything that pleases u and displeases others. It is high time Gov. Oshiomole is cautioned, if not he may find himself in soup as soon as he leaves office. whether he likes it or not, DR. Okonjo Iweala is a rare gem and a respected world class economist.

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by mikolo80: 1:22am On Dec 04, 2015
Flets:

why she no approve am when she know say she go lose election? Abi she Tink na by puff puff face and hawker (hands-free fetching water balancing)head tie

Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo / Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) / Jonathan And Osinbajo Worship Together At Inauguration Service Abuja (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51