Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ (31929 Views)

N15bn Cash: NIA Chiefs Disown Suspended DG / EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Old foóls
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by enigma2007(m): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Haaa! I knew something was afoot with the way that short-put is attacking the woman!

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by EdCure: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
It is always convenient to say that he's revenging or to attack the governor's person. But does that remove the truth from the allegations and salient questions raised with regards to your acts as minister of finance?

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by codereloader: 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
enemies of progress
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by bokohalal(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oshiomole is right. Ngozi should answer for her stewardship as finance minister under GEJ. Ignorance is no excuse.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by pedro4hope(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Even the ugly ape looking comrade get mouth just because of buhari.
I pity Nigeria...

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
HMMM
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
seunmsg:
Shameless and incompetent woman. Under her watch as finance minister, over $2.1billion was mismanaged on arms purchase, N60billion was illegally withdrew by Dasuki from CBN without appropriation and N2.1billion was paid to Dokpesi for Jonathan's campaign. She has absolutely nothing to say about all these scandals but she's quick to abuse Oshiomole who only asked her to come and give account of her stewardship. That woman is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria's finance ministry.

I doubt anyone around you has achieved a fraction of what this woman had. Be objective in your criticism. No need to resort to abuse!
You allow yourself to be swayed by the sponsored allegations without substance. Let the government prosecute anyone that has erred and stop all this media hype

7 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by manny4life(m): 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
It's about time auntie Ngozi ignores that little man... No point responding to his rants.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
seunmsg:
Shameless and incompetent woman. Under her watch as finance minister, over $2.1billion was mismanaged on arms purchase, N60billion was illegally withdrew by Dasuki from CBN without appropriation and N2.1billion was paid to Dokpesi for Jonathan's campaign. She has absolutely nothing to say about all these scandals but she's quick to abuse Oshiomole who only asked her to come and give account of her stewardship. That woman is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria's finance ministry.
has oshiomole given his own stewardship...tell him to go and fix the roads in his state and pay pensioners their 6months pay before he kills them...kettle calling pot black

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by anonimi: 7:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
20pounds:
We all know na. He wanted to use it to rig Edo elections in 2015 and give the rest to his young wife.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2773141_osioinlove_jpeg19f5c22a1acf79a34119ea684a80d78f

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oh? Now I know. Thot he asked you for sex and you rejected
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by 400billionman: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oshiommhole. Wicked man. Go and Die governor.

Marry white toro toro..

God, may i be honoured in my life time like Dr Mrs Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

Its Grace and Favour.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

B00HARI and his Daura led DSS are toothless mongrel dogs. He won't do anything to Ngozi. Mtcheeww

Paid poster. undecided
This is how you empty chest beaters always said. Just pray she has nothing to do with the ongoing Arm scandal or else,she will be pick from anywhere to face the Law Mtcheww..
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by PhockPhockMan: 7:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Congrat ma!

People like Adams Iara OshÍomole are best ignored.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by SeverusSnape(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
sameer1212:
This is how you empty chest beaters always said. Just pray she has nothing to do with the ongoing Arm scandal or else,she will be pick from anywhere to face the Law Mtcheww..

... And that's how this government led by a dull'ard will continue deceiving gullible minions like yourself that they're fighting kworupsion, I repeat B00HARI won't do anything to Ngozi, He can kill Dasuki if he likes.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by qotaqa: 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
sameer1212:
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Pidggin(f): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Osho the ugly dwarf

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by plaetton: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
It's very interesting how oshiomole has doggedly advertised himself to the world as a low self esteem idi.ot.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

... And that's how this government led by a dull'ard will continue deceiving gullible minions like yourself that they're fighting kworupsion, I repeat B00HARI won't do anything to Ngozi, He can kill Dasuki if he likes.
Lol... Stop being emotional dude,trust me if she is involve in the arm scandal,she will definitely be pick and nothing will happen.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by c4tnoelz: 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
is it only oshiomole dat is afta u? yeye dey smell
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by SeverusSnape(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... Stop being emotional dude,trust me if she is involve in the arm scandal,she will definitely be pick and nothing will happen.

Sameer go to school. Almajiri school preferably.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by lokonzo78: 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
I don't agree with Okonja Iweala that the need to refinance local debt with high interest rate with foreign debt with low interest is dubious.

The deal would have helped Edo State to reduce bank interest and make more money available for the state to spend on other pressing issues.

To be candid, what's bad in her rendering account of her stewardship, more importantly, when there are issues on lost of funds she was suppose to be monitoring.

As finance and coordinating minister under GEJ, her name must be called when financial mismanagent issues are raised as it may relate to last dispensation.

She should stop taking it personal. QED.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by maestroferddi: 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
PassingShot:
Please keep quiet this woman!

Is there a way you didn't know about all the arms scandal that is now unfolding in our eyes?

As the coordinating minister for the economy and minister of finance, you must have known of some of the shady deals yet you looked away.

Just please stay away from Nigeria if you like yourself because you will surely be picked up as soon as you're mentioned in connection with the arms scandal.

Nonsense! How does this matter? What is the correlation between this and the issue of defrauding the nation under your watch?

Devil is even honoured among the evil doers. To the world, you may be a saint whereas you're as useless as fart to your country.

How could you, an acclaimed Finance Minister convince sane people you didn't have any idea how our common patrimony (trillion of naira) was shared among political thieves under your watch?
You this robot regaling in the infamy of vacuity...

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by mondee02(m): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
seunmsg:
You said she is incompetent? Have you seen the levels it has taken her? With your competency can you ever get to that level?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by maximunimpact(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
how about:
Oshiomole vs Fayose

a match that will soon happen
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by basileze: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oshi-omo-le needed loans to fund frivolities.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by aniblue(m): 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
Okonjo-iwela might not be an angel, as a woman she's one of the best we have in Africa. One may not like her personally, but that doesn't give Oshomole the right to be attacking her all the time.
Why can't Mr Adams concerntrate in Edo state issues and leave this lady to rest? Is it because she's a lady? Cos i'm yet to see any outstanding project executed by Oshomole's govt.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Adminisher: 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
luvinhubby:
The fraud and national scam called APC is being unveiled daily.

Oshiomhole that did not build a road in seven years was asking for N15 billion naira and Buhari approved it for him.

Shame.

Oshiomole did not build a road in seven years?

How can you tell these lies and sleep well. I don't frequent Nigeria but there must be hundreds of roads done in his first term including some major ones in Benin city. I watched that one on NTA. He also did some roads in his second term but the number admittedly dropped. It does not make your point less effective 8f you tell the truth.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Sameer go to school. Almajiri school preferably.
Lol...Thank you but your wretch family will need this advice more than I do. Nothing personal dude!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebube Agu & Army Burn Orsu Market, Shops, Houses In Imo. 1 Killed (Video) / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose / President Buhari Visited Imo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.