Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ (31932 Views)

N15bn Cash: NIA Chiefs Disown Suspended DG / EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
She (Iara) uses a black sleep mask to cover her eyes... grin

kekakuz:
embarassed I wonder how Iara and oshiomole makes love
I heard she covers his face with a pillow :- :-

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by qotaqa: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
400billionman:
Oshiommhole. Wicked man. Go and Die governor.

Marry white toro toro..

God, may i be honoured in my life time like Dr Mrs Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.

Its Grace and Favour.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by frank442: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hear urself, u block the loan
Is it ur father"s money
Why not block dasukis'

Ur file is coming

Foolish woman
For more than 5 years now no electricity in ur town where her father is the king

Shame on uuuu

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by maupe: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Adminisher:

Oshiomole did not build a road in seven years?

How can you tell these lies and sleep well. I don't frequent Nigeria but there must be hundreds of roads done in his first term including some major ones in Benin city. I watched that one on NTA. He also did some roads in his second term but the number admittedly dropped. It does not make your point less effective 8f you tell the truth.
Most of the roads constructed in Edo state was by the Federal government. Oshiomole didn't do a thing in his seven years. He spent most of his time fighting and marrying Bob Izua, insulting school teachers and stealing credit for the FG's works.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by 400billionman: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
Okonjo Iweala occupies the post of an international diplomat.

Oshio can keep making noise.. Who cares ?

The illiterates on nairaland can also instigate their certificateless rustler to issue an arrest warrant on her.

IBB just called him HOLIER THAN THOU, fear catch the mugu..

By the time the international community give him red eye, he will retire in hague. BTW, IPOB should tell the world that Booohari foot soldiers murdered 9 unarmed civilians today..

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by maupe: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
frank442:
Hear urself, u block the loan
Is it ur father"s money
Why not block dasukis'

Ur file is coming

Foolish woman
For more than 5 years now no electricity in ur town where her father is the king

Shame on uuuu
She was the minister of finance, not the minister for power.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by abimic(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
That she turned a blind eye to the #arm'sdeal during her previous boss regime is a scandal on its own, but this oshiomole dude has a string of likeness for madam o, he would have wish she was single because I don't see any other reason why anytime oshiomole speaks, it is always about NOI, this surely is more than the loan joor, something else is involved.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Amanwulu1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
seunmsg:
Shameless and incompetent woman. Under her watch as finance minister, over $2.1billion was mismanaged on arms purchase, N60billion was illegally withdrew by Dasuki from CBN without appropriation and N2.1billion was paid to Dokpesi for Jonathan's campaign. She has absolutely nothing to say about all these scandals but she's quick to abuse Oshiomole who only asked her to come and give account of her stewardship. That woman is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria's finance ministry.
has it been established bros. They've only been accused n investigatn ongoing b4 court finally. Don't tell d world ur grade mentally na.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Amack(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
APC. Association of professional criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by 400billionman: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
qotaqa:

I am not looking for work. I employ labour.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by talktimi(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
seunmsg:
[s]Shameless and incompetent woman. Under her watch as finance minister, over $2.1billion was mismanaged on arms purchase, N60billion was illegally withdrew by Dasuki from CBN without appropriation and N2.1billion was paid to Dokpesi for Jonathan's campaign. She has absolutely nothing to say about all these scandals but she's quick to abuse Oshiomole who only asked her to come and give account of her stewardship. That woman is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria's finance ministry. [/s]

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by tete7000(m): 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
Who listens to Oshiomole? Only a myopic and unserious mind. Anyway after senate has passed that their senseless law to clamp down on people peddling false information about others, Oshiomole should be its first victim for unscrupulously attacking NOI.

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by hope4nigeria(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
Biafruad slaves will not agree with you my brother,their mission was to collapse Nigeria economically but now they faild, just wait and see if her name is mentioned and she's picked,trust me, they will now change tone to release. Okonjo for us!
PassingShot:
Please keep quiet this woman!

Is there a way you didn't know about all the arms scandal that is now unfolding in our eyes?

As the coordinating minister for the economy and minister of finance, you must have known of some of the shady deals yet you looked away.

Just please stay away from Nigeria if you like yourself because you will surely be picked up as soon as you're mentioned in connection with the arms scandal.

Nonsense! How does this matter? What is the correlation between this and the issue of defrauding the nation under your watch?

Devil is even honoured among the evil doers. To the world, you may be a saint whereas you're as useless as fart to your country.

How could you, an acclaimed Finance Minister convince sane people you didn't have any idea how our common patrimony (trillion of naira) was shared among political thieves under your watch?
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by maestroferddi: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
seunmsg:
Shameless and incompetent woman. Under her watch as finance minister, over $2.1billion was mismanaged on arms purchase, N60billion was illegally withdrew by Dasuki from CBN without appropriation and N2.1billion was paid to Dokpesi for Jonathan's campaign. She has absolutely nothing to say about all these scandals but she's quick to abuse Oshiomole who only asked her to come and give account of her stewardship. That woman is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria's finance ministry.
You must be a low IQ person.

Let's assume for academic reasons that Jonathan/PDP paid N2.1 billion to AIT for campaign publicity during the elections.

Please could you tell us how Buhari/APC were funding their own electioneering costs or was it that APC/Buhari did not incur costs during the elections?

When would the probe begin on how Buhari, who was supposed to be poor, bankrolled election expenses running into several billions of naira?

You see, the only thing I have for narrow-minded and ignorant APC supporters like you is pity...

4 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by hope4nigeria(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Biafruad slaves will not agree with you my brother,their mission was to collapse Nigeria economically but now they faild, just wait and see if her name is mentioned and she's picked,trust me, they will now change tone to release. Okonjo for us!
PassingShot:

Is there a way you didn't know about all the arms scandal that is now unfolding in our eyes?

As the coordinating minister for the economy and minister of finance, you must have known of some of the shady deals yet you looked away.

Just please stay away from Nigeria if you like yourself because you will surely be picked up as soon as you're mentioned in connection with the arms scandal.

Nonsense! How does this matter? What is the correlation between this and the issue of defrauding the nation under your watch?

Devil is even honoured among the evil doers. To the world, you may be a saint whereas you're as useless as fart to your country.

How could you, an acclaimed Finance Minister convince sane people you didn't have any idea how our common patrimony (trillion of naira) was shared among political thieves under your watch?
the like of okonjo,diziani,stella oduan, are Biafra economy soldier Jonathan were using to colapse this nation but na Godwin.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by hope4nigeria(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
maestroferddi:

Let's assume for academic reasons that Jonathan/PDP paid N2.1 billion to AIT for campaign publicity during the elections.

Please could you tell us how Buhari/APC were funding their own electioneering costs or was it that APC/Buhari did not incur costs during the elections?

When would the probe begin on how Buhari, who was supposed to be poor, bankrolled election expenses running into several billions of naira?

You see, the only thing I have for narrow-minded and ignorant APC supporters like you is pity...
this is the reason nigeria never suceed because it acomodate people like this pid/beast, now tell me, if you have any dubious allegation against buhari himsel, post it here and let us know so we youth can move for freedom, it will even be worst for buhari himself if his name is mention with evidence of any alleged curruption, but instead, u r busy defending rogue when ur own future has bn stolen away, I'm very sure u r Jobless, tribalism has turn ur head to that of chicken! As for me, I'm not suporting any party, if na buhari steal our money, let him go to jail! I believe there is HOPE4NIGERIA.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by ozy4christ(f): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
PassingShot:

i dont kw y apc like wailing,u see d truth and u a trying 2 twart it,all buhari is trying 2 do is 2 probe gej bt if he tries it,he is gone,wetin oshemole has done 2 edo ppl,let him keep wailing like u and ngozi keep on been promoted. Ur baba is traveling 2 southafrica,president of tourism

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by 400billionman: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
maestroferddi:

APC has a bunch of illiterate party men. What am i saying ? Their leader is illiterate. Oshiomhole and El rufai keep quoting bogus and non existent figures to deceive their followers. Yet these people are getting poorer and refuse to have sense..

Let me see how intelligent their works, power, agriculture, transport and investment ministers are via their policies. GEJ team was a world class team..

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Rekeb: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
I dont think Okonjo-Iweala is so naive and ignorant not to be aware of all these arms procurement scam. They will all start singing like Dokpesi. The song won't be so palatable to the ears. To be honest Jona was just presiding over a den of thieves.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by 12345DKO(m): 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Good evening house. Please I need to get
#10000 by Sunday December 6, 2015, since I do
not want to inconvenient family and friends, I
decided to do labour work that will enable me
raise the money before this Sunday. So please if
you know where I can get to do any legitimate
labour work on the mainland that can get me the
cash, kindly post it here or send it to my email
address boboye209@gmail.com or call
08121474421. Thank you very much and God
bless you all.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by maestroferddi: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
hope4nigeria:
this is the reason nigeria never suceed because it acomodate people like this pid/beast, now tell me, if you have any dubious allegation against buhari himsel, post it here and let us know so we youth can move for freedom, it will even be worst for buhari himself if his name is mention with evidence of any alleged curruption, but instead, u r busy defending rogue when ur own future has bn stolen away, I'm very sure u r Jobless, tribalism has turn ur head to that of chicken! As for me, I'm not suporting any party, if na buhari steal our money, let him go to jail! I believe there is HOPE4NIGERIA.
I am afraid I can't help you in cultivating common sense.

I don't waste my time trying to educate people like you who wear senselessness on their sleeves as if it were a badge of honour.

In any case, you must be a daft for asking me to help you enumerate APC/Buhari's glaring sins.

You elected to embrace blindness. I shall not be your physician...

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by ozy4christ(f): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
seunmsg:
am sure u a in ur room vomiting,have u think y these ladies a been promoted(ngozi,diazeni e.t.c)yet u ppl termd dem evil while foreigners cal them heroes and awards them,cant u think?ur president is breeding war but he is busy junketing around.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by hope4nigeria(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
maestroferddi:
I am afraid I can't help you in cultivating common sense.

I don't waste my time trying to educate people like you who wear senselessness on their sleeves as if it were a badge of honour.

In any case, you must be a daft for asking me to help you enumerate APC/Buhari's glaring sins.

You elected to embrace blindness. I shall not be your physician...
u r a dead person! I don't converse with already dead head. RIP tho
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by ThisMeansWAR: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
googlepikin:
there's 99.9% chance that you are a yorubber tout.
there is 99.99% chance that your brain is defective .
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by friends4ever(m): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Oshonwole should be tried for false information, 2 yrs in persin

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by luvinhubby(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Adminisher:

Oshiomole did not build a road in seven years?

How can you tell these lies and sleep well. I don't frequent Nigeria but there must be hundreds of roads done in his first term including some major ones in Benin city. I watched that one on NTA. He also did some roads in his second term but the number admittedly dropped. It does not make your point less effective 8f you tell the truth.

Stop being stupid and read the story here.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/rains-disturbed-edo-for-seven-years-thats-why-we-didnt-build-roads-oshiomhole/

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by iretiland: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ngozi Iwealla lacks any credibilty to be taken seriously.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by ruffDiamond: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
cool cool okonjo,the fact remains that you nothing but a sophisticated international thief thief and criminal ...jonaidiot economic fraudstress and fanciful ,laughable FIGURE JUGGLERS ala the so called biggest economy in Africa stunt ..no worry yr turn go soon reach u go sing like a canary like dasuki ...
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by luvinhubby(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
iretiland:
Ngozi Iwealla lacks any credibilty to be taken seriously.
Mkpi mpama!

Your credibility is more than the numerous international organizations celebrating her and HER achievements globally.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by wink2015(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
[size=18pt]I was expecting Ngozi Okonji Iweala as former finance minister under the Goodluck Jonathan administration to explain by way of breakdown what their government did with the $65 billion dollar General Sani Abacha loot.

She was just telling us that the Jonathan administration spent the money on health, road, education bla bla. No breakdown of the cost, who received what and how they arrive at such an expenditure.

They should thank God that they have not been thrown to jail. In Nigeria today, it is only the poor that goes to prison. I think our laws are too lenient for some of our so called big men,all of our thieving politicians both men and women should smell jails.[/size]
Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by luvinhubby(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
ruffDiamond:
cool cool okonjo,the fact remains that you nothing but a sophisticated international thief thief and criminal ...jonaidiot economic fraudstress and fanciful ,laughable FIGURE JUGGLERS ala the so called biggest economy in Africa stunt ..no worry yr turn go soon reach u go sing like a canary like dasuki ...

Stop displaying your st.upidity publicly.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ by Valintos147(f): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
I said it earlier, that if you rub my back, definitely I will do same. And otherwise as same. This is just the Intro !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebube Agu & Army Burn Orsu Market, Shops, Houses In Imo. 1 Killed (Video) / EU Raises Concern Over Independence Of INEC / Court Stops Adamawa Bye Election And Orders Swearing In Of Former Deputy Governo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.