Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard (74287 Views)

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by warrior01: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
GspotAngela:
Apart from the Mosque and trucks that the biafran miscreants burnt, they also killed a youth corper

An invisible youth corper right? Do Igbos look like killers to you? In this modern age and time, you can't even show the world the pics of "invisible corper".

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by abokikhalifa: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
YesIam:
undecided

Rochas should better comment oh, shebi he was the one that told the president that he has it all under control.

He should be held responsible.

Obiano is lucky, he didn't speak against IPOB, he only spoke against the miscreants that may try to hijack the peaceful protest.
and where ar this miscreant from? ar they not part of the igbos................. ? motherfurkers igbos..........make una kill una self e no concern me for lasgidi...............everything fresh over here nd no bad blood

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
tinktanker:
it's not the first time ur going to b doing such. U did in the 1960's with led to D civil war. Hopefully Dis will lead to d disintegration of Nigeria so ur evil family can leave other ppl to hav peace

Nigeria will never disintegrate.

The only disintegration will be confined to your eroded and dusty region.

So much fuss about a few criminals getting shot...

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Ebubeslym(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
kayjasper:

Where do you live?

Probably in Lagos or some other South West state.

Yet you open your mouth to call for violence.

Most of you are just cowards, Na only mouth una get to dey shout all about.

Nne,
my pain is about the hypocrisy in full display by Northerners and some foolish wasterners.

Do you know how many Igbos that died in the North when a cartoon of Moham*ed was made in Denmark?

Dont spam my mention
again.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by prettyboi1(m): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari has succeeded in "planting" some spies amongst the protesters. Very soon those spies would burn federal govt offices and Buhari would blame IPOB. Its a tactic used by despots and dictators around the world.
When would you ever have sense, Mogidi? Hatred lives in your heart. SMH.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ChappyChase: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
chemicool:

When it finally starts, your cousins and family members will move in droves from Kano to Enugu village to hide, that's if they are even lucky enough to survive the reprisal attacks.
Don't fool yourself....
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by xMrPx(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:

Anambra should apologize to the Northerners for destroying their mosque

How long can this continue?

The SE Governors have to go to the North to appease them in order to avoid a reprisal

IPOB should think before they act!!
d mosque, is it only meant for Northerners? be wise b4 u unleash d wrath of Allah on ur soul
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by abokikhalifa: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
Let it be put on record that Buhari and his APC first created this unrest in the SE by relocating boko haram prisoners to the SE.. Buhari has never apologized for this wicked action, today he is sending soldiers to kill our people
finally uve jumped into something else........you ar very creative grin grin grin grin grin........... confused igbo people with no destination.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by moneyhungry(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
dobonu:

Una no dey taya?.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Ozid(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
warrior01:

Lol....you have done your worst in the north and Igbos are still standing. The funniest thing is that you guys are so so vulnerable as Igbos knows all parts of Nigeria more than any other group. Think about that
pls can u be reasonable for once wat does it profit u if the Hausas in d North start killing Igbos, hope u will be happy
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
GspotAngela:
so why then didnt you shoot the 'boys scout' too in retaliation? Why did you kill a youth corper? Why did you burn dangotes trucks, is it dangote that shot the biafra rogues ?
Between the innocent souls your miserable boys scout shot at today and dangotes trucks and the mosque, which one is the worst?
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by apholaryn: 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
menix:

If I reason like a child ur father would possibly reason like a toad...
bros na true she tok ,na noodles full your xxl head

1 Like

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by dapizy02(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
catlova:

Stop fooling yourselves

May thunder strike u wit plenty sense.......
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by ExInferis(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
manny4life:

What are you talking about?

What rights of others have they abridged? That they caused a roadblock is abridging the right of another? Who built the roads? The Government. The government is who? Collectively called "The People". So who are the people?

Is this how you justify your crime?

No wonder you people are so backward.

So your people have the right to impede traffic and just be nuisances. Well, the government, which is the people, also reserved the right to shoot criminals to protect the decent people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by abokikhalifa: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
BaddieKay:
Nigerians erh...Nobody is talking about the 9 people who lost their lives.,everyone is here talking rubbish about mosque.Na today northerners start to burn churches n maim igbos and even non-igbos and someone is being hypocritical and saying igbos should apologize.

Who will apologize for the lost souls??!!
who he help?
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by oluwazino(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
AfricanFinest:

Tell that to the hoodlums that did it... Not IPOB biafrans...
okay fine agreed is the hoodlums but they are hiding under the umbrella of IPOB cause violence bring bad name for the IPOB!!!! So what are the IPOB doing about it
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Saturn213: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
xMrPx:
d mosque, is it only meant for Northerners? be wise b4 u unleash d wrath of Allah on ur soul

Who were the main targets sir?

No need for the abuse sir?
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
ollah1:

Who are the hoodlums that did it? Oya provide them, am sure u can't. Hoodlums destroyed those things in ghost modes right. Fooool!

I should provide hoodlums??
Am I one of them??
Or are you trying to be stupid...?
Police should go and fish them out it is their job...
Let them stop blaming innocent biafrans...
That's my say.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by iconize(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol.

I wasn't joking when I said that many Nigerians have been programmed to believe that a particular group of people have monopoly over violence.

The comments on here buttress my claim.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Noneroone(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
ohemdave:

You are a fool and a daft, better advice yourself and your foolish Buhari to curtail incessant killing of zoo animals by boko Haram. Pro biafra has come to stay. Dullard daura man (PMB) can't fool Nigerians. We hate his ideologies and is a sectional soul that will perish in hell if he doesn't repent.
did u read my post well?
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by apholaryn: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
warrior01:

Lol....you have done your worst in the north and Igbos are still standing. The funniest thing is that you guys are so so vulnerable as Igbos knows all parts of Nigeria more than any other group. Think about that
another empty headed slowpoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
oluwazino:
okay fine agreed is the hoodlums but they are hiding under the umbrella of IPOB cause violence bring bad name for the IPOB!!!! So what are the IPOB doing about it

Is left for the imeobi(high ranking officials) of IPOB to decide?
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by cole265(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
BaddieKay:
Nigerians erh...Nobody is talking about the 9 people who lost their lives.,everyone is here talking rubbish about mosque.Na today northerners start to burn churches n maim igbos and even non-igbos and someone is being hypocritical and saying igbos should apologize.

Who will apologize for the lost souls??!!

The aboki will surely retaliate this. Another civil war loading. Sipping my yellow label and trophy bear at the same time
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by warrior01: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ozid:
pls can u be reasonable for once wat does it profit u if the Hausas in d North start killing Igbos, hope u will be happy

Profit me ke? Do they have monopoly of violence?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by manny4life(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
ExInferis:

Is this how you justify your crime?

No wonder you people are so backward.

So your people have the right to impede traffic and just be nuisances. Well, the government, which is the people, also reserved the right to shoot criminals to protect the decent people.

What crime?

Please tell me the crime greater than the past and present and ongoing genocide committed against the Igbo people?

Yes, you have the right to a peaceful protest, which is practiced everywhere home and abroad. Before you open that thing you call mouth and speak again, make sure you think well before speaking. Until your government can define who is a "criminal" by it's own standard and it's property and not Anambra state property, and a crime that's worth shooting directly at people, then we have something to talk about. Till then, please keep quiet.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by koma1(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
Let it be put on record that Buhari and his APC first created this unrest in the SE by relocating boko haram prisoners to the SE.. Buhari has never apologized for this wicked action, today he is sending soldiers to kill our people
The relocation of boko haram prisoners to the SE was GEJ's idea PMB only imlemented it. So blame GEJ
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by iconize(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
GspotAngela:
N!gga, i am sure you aint dyslexic. Red the article all over again, obiano himself also acknowledged that the mosque was burnt

Fck y'all cowardly and idiotic piggery inhabitants.

Yeah, the mosque was burnt by the IPOB - what next?
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by xMrPx(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:

Who were the main targets sir?

No need for the abuse sir?

I mean no disrespect, but let's not bring religion into inter-tribal disagreements. In asmuch we have igbo Muslims, so hausa muslims' it's unfortunate some miscreants targeted worship centers for revenge'.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by faragai24: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kill them all, let the Biafran realised Soldiers are not pepper soup sellers.
Commander in chief of this particular operation will be sanction if any Biafran protester survive.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by gokuu(m): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
This biafra idea is really outrageous and out-of-date. What's fun in being a broke and landlocked nation surrounded by the Nigeria?
The river Niger is the size of my waist and cannot possibly serve as a shipping route (that's if it's not dammed in the delta).
The crazy ipob and massob are just a bunch of looneys with no plan or blueprint whatsoever. The startling thing is that they actually have a few followers. #talkaboutilliteracy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by olaitan9291(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
GspotAngela:
Govenor Willie Obiano is trying to shield the rogues that wrecked mayhem and distrupted the peace today in Anambra state. We read about how they waylaid motorists/travellers by blocking the Onitsha head bridge.

Today, the biafra protesters looted shops, lit burn fires, pelted security forces with stones, burnt Six Dangote's truck, harmed several Youth Corpers and also burnt the Hausa Central Mosque at Onitsha

But I wish to ask, if is it logical enough for the so called
Biafran to burn the Trucks and the mosque and as well as looting shops
that has no connection with/has nothing to do with the protest.
Re: Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard by 3Ceagle(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
duality:
What I see is a failure in the presidency. The head of government have failed. Any other way you look at it becomes foolishness or politics.

Even During Occupy Nigeria, GEJ was holding Marathon meetings with stakeholders.

Unless you are foolisly APC, you'll know buhari has failed with this.

I agree with you. The presidency should as matter of urgency resolve this issue as in a democratic government. Sending the military will only aggravate the issue like it did. Who asked the JTF to open fire? Have we not learnt any lesson from the book haram issue?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Reason Rev. Mathew Kukah Wants A "Soft Landing" For Jonathan? / Re: Heavy Shootings At Ministers Hill & Dantata Bridge In Abuja / Tinubu Vs Osinbajo: One Of Them Will Be The President Of Nigeria 2023 (Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.