Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report (52037 Views)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by CecyAdrian(f): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by paramakina202: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
raumdeuter:
I am sure his own kids are abroad or somewhere chilling

While he is sponsoring other peoples kids to face guns.

If Biafra is so important to him shouldnt he take the gun himself and lead the potest with his children

Don't believe everything you read online.

3 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by maupe: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. The APC should not set the house on fire, just because it is supposedly looking for rats.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by duwdu: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
I don't know how this anti-SaharaReporters army took on this much life of its own.

But, truth be told, SR has been more right than wrong with its scoops, and usually first out of the gate, especially when compared to other equally prominent media outlets; so it will be wise to give SR at least a benefit of the doubt on the subject story.

P34c3

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Saturn213: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
maupe:
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. The APC should not set the house on fire, just because it is supposedly looking for rats.

4 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by oshyno(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
There is a serious wind blowing. This was how Biafra war started from my understanding. Buhari shud tread with caution cuz any misstep cud plunge the country into another war and this time it is going to be bloody.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by hotgunz(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Biafrans miscreants do not need weapons before burning down trucks of private company.

They do not need weapons before burning down a whole mosque

They do not need weapons before they destroy MTN office in Owerri.

I think the federal government needs to declare a state of emergency and force everyone to stay indoor. If hungry wire you for some days senses we stream into your head
ok dat s wat s sponsoring lolz mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by ybalogs(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nah only him? Them plenty, make they hold them well.
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by CallPolice: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
This is supposed to be a democracy and we are still hearing house arrest.. Rubbish

Democracy means allowing thieves roam about?

2 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sincerely hope this isn't true. It will be taking the matter to a level disturbing. Ndigbo pleeeeeeease get this done, if you must, the legit way! Bikonu!!! You cannot afford another war. Let's look at this deeply, more deeply!
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by maupe: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:

APC need lessons in the art of politicking

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by EssienFM(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
PIUS ANYIM WANT 2 BE RELEVANT AGAIN,AIBEIT WRONG PATH,LIKE HIS CLARK COUNTERPACT,THEY SHUD GET BUSY WITH THEIR FAMILIES NT NIGERIA, its a lesson 4 those in power plan ur retirement or else u will become devils tool
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by VISTIN(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

If Biafra is so important to him shouldnt he take the gun himself and lead the potest with his children

Keep believing all this rubbish.

Buhari's govt always looking for a distraction.

For me, I'm not interested, let them start work. The man is making governance difficult for himself.

3 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by CallPolice: 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
oshyno:
There is a serious wind blowing. This was how Biafra war started from my understanding. Buhari shud tread with caution cuz any misstep cud plunge the country into another war and this time it is going to be bloody.

The question I ask, Who is going to fight the civil war?
Nigeria is past that stage.

3 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Obiagu1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
If indeed he is sponsoring IPOB, then glory be to God!
At least an Igbo elite cares.

This will put him at the forefront of those that could lead Biafra.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by prideofscience: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Some grp of people just wanna waste young pple soul.... pls dont waste ur life. cos u will still Die undecided

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Dragonking: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ayim an Igbo man taking money meant for we Niger deltans? This is one of the reasons why ND won't support ipob and Biafra movement.... They will end up stealing from us. angry

8 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by DukeNija(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Why are you this concerned?

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by duwdu: 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
kodded:
have you also noticed that pro apc topics and anti pdp topics hit front page nowadays

while pro pdp and anti apc topics will never make the front page recently

Fortunately/unfortunately in life, what goes around, comes around.

It may yet be the turn of the current opposition again sometime to become more prominently featured on the front page for good reasons, rather than the current not-so-flattering ones.

In any case, juicy stories are the stuff of which attractive front pages are made, and the front page has to be filled at all times, abi no be so?

P34c3
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Ebubeslym(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Biafrans miscreants do not need weapons before burning down trucks of private company.

They do not need weapons before burning down a whole mosque

They do not need weapons before they destroy MTN office in Owerri.

I think the federal government needs to declare a state of emergency and force everyone to stay indoor. If hungry wire you for some days senses we stream into your head

you are so shallow..

Why the interest on Biafra issues??
Thought you said they cant do poo?
Now you are begining to sweat in ur palms.

State of emmergency my assss!!
Geraahoutahere idiat!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by musicwriter(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
And Buhari and DSS have no clue who's funding Boko haram?. No arrests yet on Boko haram financiers?.

This new government is the most cruel and deceptive administration in the history of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by oluwazino(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

You nailed it abeg grin that's what dey don't knw and should be asking them self before using there own chest to receive bullet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by cole265(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

Or at the least, come int open and be bold and proud of the sponsorship. Ndi ara.

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Order your fresh-cut vegetables from Maries veggies All natural!No preservatives! Call 08063733139

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
raumdeuter:

So, you don believe the story now now now? I shake my head for you

5 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by bros12345: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
This doesnt make sense.

Nnamdi Kanu's detention is what popularised this IPOB/BIAFRA thing. Many Igbo youths just became sympathetic to the guy's arrest and cause. The protests are not organized like one that has a sponsor/sponsors.

This is just an excuse to further hound GEJ's administration.

But guess what, instead of this arrest to quell this protest, it will rather aggravate it.

Nigeria is indeed very close to becoming a militarized state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) / VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / Udebuan Sage Chibueze: Items Recovered From Arrested IPOB Commander (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.