Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,797 members, 7,824,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report (52035 Views)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by totorimi: 3:00am On Dec 03, 2015
They control the social media in Nigeria, they can even warn them no to publish anything that is negative about them, they can also threaten them with ban should they broadcast anything that is contrary to their own policies.
So I won't be surprised of our own Naira land has fallen into their vicious grip. Dictatorial tendencies all over the place I just pray they don't drive this country to the edge because already tensions are high.
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by jomoh: 3:01am On Dec 03, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
This is supposed to be a democracy and we are still hearing house arrest.. Rubbish

It is still democracy when US arrests its own citizen and throws to Guantanamo Bay for years without trial.

This is an issue of National Security freedom or whatever right is suspended.

4 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by cole265(m): 3:09am On Dec 03, 2015
oshyno:

I laugh at your ignorance. Ohh soo you think ? Rag tag Boko haram has been a torn in their flesh and you think they can withstand it if IPOB shud compound it more by joining.

One thing many people , especially non Igbos , dont understand is that every Igbo man has that Biafra spirit. We believe we will fare better staying alone or with through federalism. I may not believe in the approach Nnamdi Kanu is using to actualize Biafra but know it that when the chips are down every Igbo will support the push for secession.

That is the point. Nnamdi Kalu's method weakens me.
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by 1009ja: 3:29am On Dec 03, 2015
Not surprised. I know people with a lot of access to our looted funds are bankrolling this mess.
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by iconaus: 3:37am On Dec 03, 2015
Suspicion ....boko has been there for 6 yrs no clue about sponsors n biafra agitation of yestaday they found sponsor immediately. Ibos re in trouble in this country thats why we wana go
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by kieskies(m): 3:43am On Dec 03, 2015
Dragonking:
Ayim an Igbo man taking money meant for we Niger deltans? This is one of the reasons why ND won't support ipob and Biafra movement.... They will end up stealing from us. angry
this is my point, that's why I am not interested

2 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Earthkumy(m): 3:47am On Dec 03, 2015
They most stupid lie ever told, nonsense news
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by likila: 3:49am On Dec 03, 2015
jomoh:

It is still democracy when US arrests its own citizen and throws to Guantanamo Bay for years without trial.

This is an issue of National Security freedom or whatever right is suspended.

mugu,
there are no US citizens in Guantanamo Bay.
the people detained there are foreign enemy combatants.
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by skipperWicked: 3:57am On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmmmm grin
mightyhaze:
[/quote]
[quote]
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Leebeedo(m): 4:03am On Dec 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
I am sure his own kids are abroad or somewhere chilling

While he is sponsoring other peoples kids to face guns.

If Biafra is so important to him shouldnt he take the gun himself and lead the potest with his children

Why are you so quick to judgement? Be mature and unbiased for once
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by ohemdave(m): 4:25am On Dec 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

If Biafra is so important to him shouldnt he take the gun himself and lead the potest with his children

Where is the justice then why can they list Boko haram sponsor,are they spirits?.Buhari has not seen anything yet. Water-heads.
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by olisafincy(m): 4:43am On Dec 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

Big fool, you dont think before you write.
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by IchieDi(m): 5:17am On Dec 03, 2015
Leave anyim alone. Anyim is not sponsoring anytin, why can't they fish out who is sponsoring Boko haram since, this man is really a dullard
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by opius: 5:35am On Dec 03, 2015
NA so so arrest APC shai... we they wait for una the day una go arrest Tinubu for money laundry , Fasola for using $75M to upgrade internet , A. Rotimi for using River's money to campaign for SNAIL BABA , Fayemi for using Ekiti money to build university n #2B worth of estate in Ghana....
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 03, 2015
warrior01:

Can you imagine? Just that I made a statement on events of 1984 repeating itself all over again with the way this government peddle lies and trumped up charges against political opponents and before I know it, the comment was deleted. Nairaland mods, I hail o. Eku change o!
Like I said earlier, Nairaland has become partisan. Definitely with this method, it will die a slow death because its becoming tasteless.
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 03, 2015
kodded:
have you also noticed that pro apc topics and anti pdp topics hit front page nowadays

while pro pdp and anti apc topics will never make the front page recently
The overfed mods once banned me for posting Biafra related topics! Imagine that! Make them all go and quench because Biafra Matter doesn't need Nairaland to be relevant!
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by smoothlips(m): 5:38am On Dec 03, 2015
braimeddy:
Sahara reporters with thier fake news. Funding the pro Biafra protesters in what way? Through out all d pic of their protest, I haven't seen them with arms and ammunitions. So what are they buying with the money Sahara reporters claimed that Ayim is giving them?
You are ignorant
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by SegunAdewole: 5:48am On Dec 03, 2015
braimeddy:
Sahara reporters with thier fake news. Funding the pro Biafra protesters in what way? Through out all d pic of their protest, I haven't seen them with arms and ammunitions. So what are they buying with the money Sahara reporters claimed that Ayim is giving them?

You sef see am, are they buying guns with the money? Where are the guns? All na allegation, till we see facts.
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Ahmeduana(m): 5:53am On Dec 03, 2015
WHEN A GOVERMENT STRUGGLES
TO ASCERT IS AUTHORITY OR
SUPREMACY IT SHOWS THAT THE
GOVERMENT IS UNDER PRESSURE,
AND SUCH GOVERMENT IS DEPRIVE
OF COMMON SENSE AND
RATIONAL ACTION, I THINK
THAT'S WHAT GAVE BIRTH TO
THIS KIND OF s2pid AND RANDOM ARREST LIKE A LEAP JUMPING FROG!
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by 400billionman: 5:54am On Dec 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

You have jugded and condemned him on the media.

Smh..
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by project8(m): 5:58am On Dec 03, 2015
ideatoprince18:
. ....... I believe u are thinking wit ur brain and not ur anus ...... wat right do u av to call DM low life ....... they av investments and are better than those agberoes from d west who keep demanding for owo from very bus stop ........or d virgin hunters in d north ..... or other minority tribes who are afraid to speak up n prefer to b used n slaves...... Nigeria shd let them go if she is not afraid n see d development IBO land eud undergo in a couple of years!!!!!!
ur suffering frm self delusion. ..until ur cured of ur acute paranoia u pple cnt see d truth.. a new sheriff is in town.u tink u can cow him or blackmail him to do ur bidding. sory..d truth remains igbos ave more investments in other part of Nigeria than ur overhyped southeast states so by implication ur doin more harm to ur businesses than good. mind u.only unexposed igbos who are based in easth support this fraud of a thing...tnk God ur one of ur sponsors Ayim pius anyim has bn put under house arrest. .while his children are abroad he's here controlling ur destiny like remote
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by wink2015(m): 6:04am On Dec 03, 2015
[size=18pt]Pius Anyim Pius, apart from his involvement in pdp series of corruption over the years by virtue of the position he occupies as a former senate president during the Obasanjo government and secretary to the government of the federation under President Goodluck Jonathan.

he was also involved in the Nigeria's Abuja centenary scam where billion of naira was looted in the guise of building structure for the centenary celebration.

His involvement in the Ebonyi state government power play and now the funding of Biafra secessionist is a sad episode of man who is enjoying the goodies of one Nigeria only to stab Nigeria in the back during the night time.

Anyim your days are now numbered![/size]

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by danjaba(m): 6:12am On Dec 03, 2015
braimeddy:

What is this one saying?
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by pasol4real(m): 6:12am On Dec 03, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Biafrans miscreants do not need weapons before burning down trucks of private company.

They do not need weapons before burning down a whole mosque

They do not need weapons before they destroy MTN office in Owerri.

I think the federal government needs to declare a state of emergency and force everyone to stay indoor. If hungry wire you for some days senses we stream into your head
So because they pelted Stones at mtn Office the place shud be declared a state of emergency ,chai now i hav seen the complete n confirmed Definition of STEWPIDITY .
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by jomoh: 6:13am On Dec 03, 2015
likila:

mugu, there are no US citizens in Guantanamo Bay. the people detained there are foreign enemy combatants.
Emancipate yourself from ignorance slavery
Yaser Esam Hamdi
Its a name you can google.

2 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by ddeola: 6:18am On Dec 03, 2015
What a shame !
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Mbediogu(m): 6:19am On Dec 03, 2015
Mrsprof:
So so arrest.. Odikwa egwu.

And all the arrests are one sided. Money stolen by politicians is a different case from sponsoring Biafra. The link is a new d'evelopment which should also apply to Northern politicians who stole money, and Boko Haram. Nsogbu abiago.
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by slap1(m): 6:24am On Dec 03, 2015
braimeddy:

Pure water and cabin biscuit. This news doesn't even make sense.
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by slap1(m): 6:25am On Dec 03, 2015
raumdeuter:

You will soon have dislocation with the way you jump to conclusions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home / A Police Out Station In Kwali-abuja / Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.