Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report (52036 Views)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by eunisam: 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
hmmmm am speechless on this
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Now we have another person to point fingers at....
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by codereloader: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
Since me don born
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by oshyno(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
cole265:

Bloody on the Igbos...who cares.

Until they get sense.

...you only question or query what led to the death of your daddy when u Are able to lay your hand on the machete

I laugh at your ignorance. Ohh soo you think ? Rag tag Boko haram has been a torn in their flesh and you think they can withstand it if IPOB shud compound it more by joining.

One thing many people , especially non Igbos , dont understand is that every Igbo man has that Biafra spirit. We believe we will fare better staying alone or with through federalism. I may not believe in the approach Nnamdi Kanu is using to actualize Biafra but know it that when the chips are down every Igbo will support the push for secession.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by SailorXY: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
braimeddy:
So what are they buying with the money Sahara reporters claimed that Ayim is giving them?
Pure water & gala undecided

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by braimeddy: 11:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol grin
SailorXY:

Pure water & gala undecided

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
ziccoit:
I know some people would query why Boko Haram sponsors are not sought after as if Buhari was the president when BH started and arms deal scam is not part of exposing BH sponsors. It is all about effort at correcting past errors and making sure government is both responsible and responsive.
ppl lik u nd buhari is doin evrytin posibl to divide dis country,u r stil holdin Kanu the head of biafra,now u r aftr an innocent man usin dis as an excuse,u ppl sld go ahead and divide d country......world is watchin u ppl
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by garokabir: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
braimeddy:
Sahara reporters with thier fake news. Funding the pro Biafra protesters in what way? Through out all d pic of their protest, I haven't seen them with arms and ammunitions. So what are they buying with the money Sahara reporters claimed that Ayim is giving them?
hmmm fire to burn down onisha central mosque'' hammers for breaking and looting peoples livelyhood
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by jsb(m): 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
SO WHO IS UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR BOKO HARAM if I may ask Good you called them PROTESTERS, but the other are serial killers for no just reason and the Govt.is begging them for amnesty and Nationl Honours...THERE IS GOD OOOOOO!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:
See the Fat neck of the animal
He is sponsoring his own people so that they can die
He should be arrested and let him join Nnamdi Kanu in the cell
Fat ugly terrorist
ok u nd buhari sld go ahead nd divide dis country
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Brunosamel(m): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nigeria I tire for them, when boko haram was disturbing it took them how many years to fetch out sponsors and funders. Biafria is not even up to 3 month they have already accused ayim P ayim for funding them. Nigeria can never be a better place is the super powers doesn't do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Eluwilussit(m): 11:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:

Fat ugly terrorist

I think u read the post your way! Under investigation doesn't mean he was guilty yet. Be patient.
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
CallPolice:

Democracy means allowing thieves roam about?
shame on u nd ur president,u dnt knw dat democracy is more of torrerance.......u ppl sld go ahead nd divide nigeria
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Biafrans miscreants do not need weapons before burning down trucks of private company.

They do not need weapons before burning down a whole mosque

They do not need weapons before they destroy MTN office in Owerri.

I think the federal government needs to declare a state of emergency and force everyone to stay indoor. If hungry wire you for some days senses we stream into your head
The problem of u nd buhari is dat u dnt knw d meaning of democracy,so u ppl sld go ahead nd divide d country out of ur foolishness
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Forwetinnah: 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
mrking3:
Ok its easy to fish out IPOB alleged sponsors but for the past 8yrs no one has made any concrete arrest of bokoharam sponsors!!! Let's call a spade a spade! Its about time we kiss this kangaroo country goodbye! The foundation of this country is faulty! We were never meant to be together as a country if not for the selfish Interest of Britain that muggled us up for their economic gain.

Their chief sponsor is now president, GEJ was too lenient i swear

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
EssienFM:
PIUS ANYIM WANT 2 BE RELEVANT AGAIN,AIBEIT WRONG PATH,LIKE HIS CLARK COUNTERPACT,THEY SHUD GET BUSY WITH THEIR FAMILIES NT NIGERIA, its a lesson 4 those in power plan ur retirement or else u will become devils tool
anyim pius is by far more patriotic than buhari,i knw him durin his days in senate

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dragonking:
Ayim an Igbo man taking money meant for we Niger deltans? This is one of the reasons why ND won't support ipob and Biafra movement.... They will end up stealing from us. angry
aboki claimin 2be delta

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by ceemere: 12:01am On Dec 03, 2015
......But meanwhile, NOBODY is investigating Boko haram sponsors ooo. Hhmmmm mey una dey take una eyes dey watch am oo. This fulani fool and his yoruba slaves just dey find our trouble oo. Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Emyogalanya: 12:03am On Dec 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
I am sure his own kids are abroad or somewhere chilling

While he is sponsoring other peoples kids to face guns.

If Biafra is so important to him shouldnt he take the gun himself and lead the potest with his children
and you think boko sponsors 's children are living inside sambisa forest eh get sense asap

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:

At the end of the day

The fat neck terrorist is now in Nigerian custody

Such a ugly human being

Dis guy is far more patriotic than buhari,i knew him durin his time in senate and i knw buhari durin his campaign days,he is far more patriotic than him
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by DMfreak: 12:08am On Dec 03, 2015
I suspected this, that APC led govt had that in mind..what kind of propaganda govt. Do we have?
God is watching ooo
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by obinon(m): 12:09am On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:

Fat ugly terrorist

How is it your business if we choose to die? It's better to be dead than us pretending that all is well. Nigeria is a scam.
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by tipcea: 12:17am On Dec 03, 2015
what is really going on in this country is absurd...how many of those accused of funding boko haram have been investigated uptil now? its really high time for this country to split

1 Like

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by moscolin: 12:19am On Dec 03, 2015
Sahara reporters are known for blackmailing, labeling and destroying people images with baseless allegations so is a waste of time listening to them as they are a real disgrace and good in spreading false and malicious news to people that will believe them.

https://mobile.facebook.com/ReportYourself/photos/a.183323277702.132568.96184337702/10153159507207703/?type=3&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153159507207703%3Atl_objid.10153159507207703%3Athid.96184337702%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1451635199%3A-1592316902950229742&__tn__=E[/quote]
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Moffyman(m): 12:22am On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=ziccoit post=4062 nnei
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by CallPolice: 12:28am On Dec 03, 2015
I'm listening to Hip-pop reasonable doubt... rock a fella

pesinfada:
shame on u nd ur president,u dnt knw dat democracy is more of torrerance.......u ppl sld go ahead nd divide nigeria
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by DaBullIT(m): 12:31am On Dec 03, 2015
ziccoit:
I know some people would query why Boko Haram sponsors are not sought after as if Buhari was the president when BH started and arms deal scam is not part of exposing BH sponsors. It is all about effort at correcting past errors and making sure government is both responsible and responsive.

The bitter the truth, the lesser the likes

People are just getting dumber by the day and it's all thanks to PDP and their lies
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Decapo: 12:35am On Dec 03, 2015
paramakina202:
Don't believe everything you read online.
And also ur comment too
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by CHYMZZY(m): 12:38am On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:

Fat ugly terrorist

i no de swear for any man for this goddamn country, the dirty air blowin' me about this thread is a lie, so far it's comin' from sahara report. To cap it all, my bro....
I swear the man fine pass ur papa...
Saturn213:

Fat ugly terrorist

i no de swear for any man for this goddamn country, the dirty air blowin' me about this thread is a lie, so far it's comin' from sahara report. To cap it all, my bro....
Saturn213:

Fat ugly terrorist

Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by agabaI23(m): 12:38am On Dec 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
I am sure his own kids are abroad or somewhere chilling

While he is sponsoring other peoples kids to face guns.

If Biafra is so important to him shouldnt he take the gun himself and lead the potest with his children
You just concluded it is true...
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by tinktanker: 12:38am On Dec 03, 2015
project8:
and d low life allow themselves used and controlled like robots
dis govt will cook up stories to pin down any perceived enemy. I smell witch hunt.
Re: Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report by Cityguy: 12:38am On Dec 03, 2015
Fayose's concerns appear to be gaining credence. One can only be bothered why all those arrested for all these investigations PDP stalwarts or sympathisers. Perception is everything and I don't think this is good for democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu And Hajia Nana Shettima Meet Abdullahi Adamu In Abuja (Pictures) / VeryDarkMan Visits Bokkos Village Invaded By Gunmen, Exposes $27,500 Tin Mineral / Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.