Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex (82297 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
So many times we try too hard to impress people, and the outcome is really that bad.. Though i stand to be corrected, buh in my opinion, i find some things very okay when one is in company with the opposite sex... Wana knw them? wink

1. Its very ok to share the bills when you are on a date with the opposite sex

Now guys and ladies have this mentality that its the guy dat is very much supposed to foot all the bills on a date... And then after all the nice time you two spend together, the guy feels its his right to sleep with the babe.. That mentality shouldnt be so.. I believe that two matured people who are on a date should share in footing the bills if need arises. its so not shameful.. It doesnt reduce ur ego..

2. Its not a crime to ask the opposite sex for assistance especially financial assistance.

Yeah, sometimes we get so broke in life, even to buy 100 naira airtym is a problem, and u have this bestie who is of the opposite sex, i really dont think its a crime to ask him/her for assistance.. Most guys be like, mehn i cant ask any girl for money, and as d big olodo you are, that same babe will suck u dry and even ur last card, u will give to her.. Buh to quit the ego when you are in need is a problem... Its not shameful tho.. Buh do not make the mistake of asking all and sundry for assistance, just ur very close friends..

3. Its not shameful to assist the opposite sex in doing chores.

Now this is meant for those who r very very close to each other... You have a girlfriend or a boyfriend and lets say you two live together, boyfrnd is sick or girlfriend is sick and you as the partner is very much hale and hearty, its so not shameful to assist him or her in washing their clothes, especially his/her undies.. Yeeeah grin i know right..

4: its very very ok to for a guy and a girl to hold hands when walking in public...

Some people are so so timid or uptight in their character, even when with the opposite sex, they still feel that awkwardness.. There are quite a good number of PDAs that aren't shameful to practice in public like holding hands while walking, holding each other by the waist, etc.. To me these aint dat shameful.. Unless you are embarrassed about him or her in public.. Sometimes, people judge a lot, their mindset are so so myopic that they see these acts like immoral.. Please if you are of that category, quit the habit and mind your business.

5. Its so not shameful for a guy to assist his female friend or boss to carry their handbags should they feel incapacitated to do so at that moment

Now many guys find it difficult to help their female friend with her handbag. She may want to get something or maybe holding too many things with her hands, its so not shameful to tell her, hey leme help u with one of them, maybe your handbag.. It just wouldnt reduce our ego, would it? wink

cool

I dont agree with 1 and 5 . I tried number 5 once and I will NEVER EVER try that shii again grin
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
lol i had a boss who i told i was hungry and she bought me lunch

And so?

I won't even carry her handbag

It is a personal belonging
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Cutehector(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I dont agree with 1 and 5 . I tried number 5 once and I will NEVER EVER try that shii again grin
lol cnon dnt be too negative... I carry my female boss's handbag weneva she comes to the office.. She likes me very much... All my female bosses like me so much.. Its nofn really.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Smartlife(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2015
boboLIL:
This topic is one of the reasons I love dis gal I'm dating... A nigerian wid white gals' mentality....I call her my guy...

The day she will cheat on you she will do it in a white mentality way. grin
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by franklingud(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2015
OP lemme ask u one question.
Are you totally or partially jobless??
Which kind yeye topic come make FP?
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Cutehector(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
daretodiffer:

And so?

u ladies r just confused. Sorry to say
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Cutehector(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
franklingud:
OP lemme ask u one question.
Are you totally or partially jobless??
Which kind yeye topic come make FP?
do u have a job for me?
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2015

Fear not

TheSlyone owns this domain

So get the fvck out
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
lol cnon dnt be too negative... I carry my female boss's handbag weneva she comes to the office.. She likes me very much... All my female bosses like me so much.. Its nofn really.

She likes you because you are carrying her handbag always Every woman would ! cool

The feeling is emasculating .... and your guys will give you that "woman wrapper " look cry

Ugh ! sad
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by saintkel(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
A gal assist u in dis country? Make I chop ist. Niaja gals believe dat its d guy who should hustle and pay dia bills while they only show u love, make a mistake one day and ask for em em em and u will see d insult of ur life
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by cee001(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahahaha.. They will just begin to gossip.. They will be like, mama chioma, how is ur daughter, i saw her on the road last week.... grin
And then,the rest is history...
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by tosyne2much(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
Oga Cutehector I throway salute ooooo cool

I think we are in a society where every man wants to show superiority over a lady, hence, going into debts cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by cee001(m): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2015
saintkel:
A gal assist u in dis country? Make I chop ist. Niaja gals believe dat its d guy who should hustle and pay dia bills while they only show u love, make a mistake one day and ask for em em em and u will see d insult of ur life
Reality...but unfit to be generalized
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Cutehector(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2015
tosyne2much:

I think we are in a society where even man wants to show superiority over a lady, hence, going into debts cheesy
hahahaha... Lalasticlala was really in a very good mood today i guess grin probably remembered i exist..

Abi... The ego is just foolish..
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Cutehector(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

She likes you because you are carrying her handbag always Every woman would ! cool

The feeling is emasculating .... and your guys will give you that "woman wrapper " look cry

Ugh ! sad
naaaaah.. She is my boss! Thr r ways to get to a woman's head u knw wink
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by cee001(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
tosyne2much:

I think we are in a society where even man wants to show superiority over a lady, hence, going into debts cheesy
I SMH profusely for dose kinda men... #noappologies
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
No 4. coolNo 4.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by HRich(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
#INCONCLUSIVE
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by viktor01(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
I hold hands with ladies in public for sure. No P with that.
I won't even pick a ladies call under normal circumstance, what i do is end the call and call her back, imagine me asking her to send me recharge card...that is a capital NO.
House chores....hmmmmmmmmm. pending on the circumstances, ladies are very manipulative so i wouldn't advice that.
Help her with her bag... No big deal, that i can do.

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by harristo(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2015
daretodiffer:

And so?

Right
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by IBBG(m): 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
@ op that ur numba 2 I no dey do am. na only my male pals I fit ask for financial assistance. even ur numba 1 sef, I no gbadu am. if I no get the money to take u out I beta stay for my house.
when it comes to d issue of money in a relationship is either I stand up and be counted among men or I quit the relationship and walk away if I can't.
I won't ask any girl or lady who is not my mum, or sister or yet my wife for any form of financial asistance. I'll simply ask my male pals if I need financial assistance. I can't relinquish or share my place of authority or significance in a relationship with a girl.
if I can't consistently afford it I'll simply quit it and walk away with my dignity intact.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by smashad(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
hold each other's waist abi?

make God catch u say her papa na mobile police & him dey do patrol that day.
. then na die go get dat person b dat
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Armstrong34(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
all d statements r correct buh dat hand bag issue go get K-leg ooooooo cheesy
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by harristo(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
TheSlyone:

Fear not

TheSlyone owns this domain

So get the fvck out

Hey, quit being a nuisance will you.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by martineverest(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
1 and 2 ate not meant for Nigerian ladies
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahahaha.. They will just begin to gossip.. They will be like, mama chioma, how is ur daughter, i saw her on the road last week.... grin
They will be like, 'Chioma don marry sef and you no tell anybody, abi na only me wey no know anything. I saw her and her husband holding hands. They really love each other'

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
naaaaah.. She is my boss! Thr r ways to get to a woman's head u knw wink

Damn ! You are a GENUI ... but wait , what if the woman likes you for the free hand bag carrying services you provide . I hear ladies 'devalue' guys who do too nice things , she'll start loosing her respect for you as a MAN . Remember the lady that complained sometime that her hubby wasn't man enough ? You may be sliding into the zone UNKNOWINGLY . Women throw themselves at guys who treat them like trash - a masculine essence that titillates them
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by blackborn7(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
So many times we try too hard to impress people, and the outcome is really that bad.. Though i stand to be corrected, buh in my opinion, i find some things very okay when one is in company with the opposite sex... Wana knw them? wink

1. Its very ok to share the bills when you are on a date with the opposite sex

Now guys and ladies have this mentality that its the guy dat is very much supposed to foot all the bills on a date... And then after all the nice time you two spend together, the guy feels its his right to sleep with the babe.. That mentality shouldnt be so.. I believe that two matured people who are on a date should share in footing the bills if need arises. its so not shameful.. It doesnt reduce ur ego..

2. Its not a crime to ask the opposite sex for assistance especially financial assistance.

Yeah, sometimes we get so broke in life, even to buy 100 naira airtym is a problem, and u have this bestie who is of the opposite sex, i really dont think its a crime to ask him/her for assistance.. Most guys be like, mehn i cant ask any girl for money, and as d big olodo you are, that same babe will suck u dry and even ur last card, u will give to her.. Buh to quit the ego when you are in need is a problem... Its not shameful tho.. Buh do not make the mistake of asking all and sundry for assistance, just ur very close friends..

3. Its not shameful to assist the opposite sex in doing chores.

Now this is meant for those who r very very close to each other... You have a girlfriend or a boyfriend and lets say you two live together, boyfrnd is sick or girlfriend is sick and you as the partner is very much hale and hearty, its so not shameful to assist him or her in washing their clothes, especially his/her undies.. Yeeeah grin i know right..

4: its very very ok to for a guy and a girl to hold hands when walking in public...

Some people are so so timid or uptight in their character, even when with the opposite sex, they still feel that awkwardness.. There are quite a good number of PDAs that aren't shameful to practice in public like holding hands while walking, holding each other by the waist, etc.. To me these aint dat shameful.. Unless you are embarrassed about him or her in public.. Sometimes, people judge a lot, their mindset are so so myopic that they see these acts like immoral.. Please if you are of that category, quit the habit and mind your business.

5. Its so not shameful for a guy to assist his female friend or boss to carry their handbags should they feel incapacitated to do so at that moment

Now many guys find it difficult to help their female friend with her handbag. She may want to get something or maybe holding too many things with her hands, its so not shameful to tell her, hey leme help u with one of them, maybe your handbag.. It just wouldnt reduce our ego, would it? wink

cool

Confused Sermon!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Nemma(m): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
boboLIL:
This topic is one of the reasons I love dis gal I'm dating... A nigerian wid white gals' mentality....I call her my guy...
. She's a marginal lady.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by martineverest(m): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
1&2 are not in Nigerian ladies agenda
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Mcowubaba: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector I love ur siggy die cheesy

Please dont ask me for money and i wont ask u for
sex, now lets have a long lasting relationship dats
mutual and will lead to marriage.!

This signature should be taught as a subject from SS1 till final year university....

Girls be like, must u have sex with me ,
I am like- must u ask me for moni

Thunda fire una diaaa cheesy sad
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by francotunsco: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
I detest and dislike the bag carrying thing! If the bag is too heavy for you to carry why did you carry it. I have bags also! I didnt bring out mine because i dislike carrying bag. Pls i no dey carry bag ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#BottleCapChallenge: Lady Opens A Bottle With Her Chest, Gets Hailed (Pix) / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.