Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex (82636 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by gevans(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
girlhaley:

Lmao.....Na that day u go smell ur ynash
cheesy cheesy
Nothing go HAPPEN my dear Warri for life
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Rapmoney(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2015
Shuo!!! See cutehector o! cool
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Kazrem(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
All is OK but no1
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by girlhaley(f): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
gevans:
Nothing go HAPPEN my dear Warri for life
Lol.....okay o
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by tosyne2much(m): 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
cee001:
I SMH profusely for dose kinda men... #noappologies
Those men are nothing but fools cheesy
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by HaneefahRN(f): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Lolz, guys are happy to share bills bt av a problem wt carrying bags.
I'm nt against a couple in a relationship helping themselves out financially. But why ask a girl out on a date if u know u can't fund it? That's just smh.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
u ladies r just confused. Sorry to say

You are the confused one here

Nigerians have sense of self-entitlement

She would soon start sending you here and there

I can help her with other stuffs

certainly not her hand-bag
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by mickey45: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
Adaure4ever:
But some guys hate carrying the handbag for a girl when walking on the road.

Yep! Sometimes your you fear she might begin to think she has you under wraps and sometimes that does happen.

Other times you have siblings older than her and if you grew up in a normal conservative family, they don't dare ask you such a favour so you wonder who the .... She thinks she is to ask it of you.

Looking back though, it's much a big deal.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by mickey45: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Adaure4ever:
But some guys hate carrying the handbag for a girl when walking on the road.

Yep! Sometimes you fear she might begin to think she has you under wraps and she light actually then start acting so.

Other times you have siblings older than her and if you grew up in a normal conservative family, they don't dare ask you such a favour so you wonder who the .... She thinks she is to ask it of you.

Looking back though, it's much a big deal.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by vicmela(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2015
Interesting
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by AdeniyiA(m): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
Can I kiss you...??
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by SSkillzzz(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
nigga..washing undies are you for real damn!
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Mabelenena(f): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
e go take time b4 nigerians go adapt fully 2 this relationship tips becus even married couples wer surpose 2 da do the romance da shaming shy na da singles u want make dem practice am #UNWANTED PREGNANCY go show face be that!
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by romelady(f): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2015
is it right for a lady to sit on a guys laps in public?
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector, U know all these yet u are still single
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Cutehector(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
figo05:
Cutehector, U know all these yet u are still single
my brother cheesy
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Cutehector(m): 9:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
romelady:
is it right for a lady to sit on a guys laps in public?
naaah... Not right cool
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Cutehector(m): 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
HaneefahRN:
Lolz, guys are happy to share bills bt av a problem wt carrying bags.
I'm nt against a couple in a relationship helping themselves out financially. But why ask a girl out on a date if u know u can't fund it? That's just smh.
ur comment shows u ddnt read my post in between lines! Go bak and read point number one carefully again
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Nikkyfash: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Good one but number 5 gat me pensive.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
What about ' you do a,nal?'
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by sampsondeen(m): 12:29am On Dec 17, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
. "and on the issue of holding the hands of my lady in a public environ, im addicted to holding the hand of any lady when in a public place, be it my sisters,friends or girlfriend

So why are you now telling us?
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by justicejay(m): 1:43am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
its not w bad thing, is it? I personally dnt see any wrong in a girl washin a guy's undies and a guy washn a girl's undies.. I duno abt yhu..
undecided
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by RexTramadol1: 3:51am On Dec 17, 2015
OP, you're so not okay for planting the seed of deceit

Make I carry handbag wen her hand no cut

Make we share bill, make she use am talk say I no gada

Make I hold hand, make anoda opeke cast me

Sooooorrrrrrryyyyyy oh!
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 17, 2015
I agree with u on points 1-3 but disagree on point 4 ,5 u need to determine the relationship u av with the opposite sex to hold hands in public, u certainly can't hold hands with ur neigbors wife in public or with ur female boss that could get u in trouble.

Its okay to carry bags for ur wife, or mums or boss but not every woman o, lest they look at u in disdain.
Ladies don't respect men who defer to them, they like men who respect themselves and say no to such requests by ladies.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Taiwo20(m): 4:46am On Dec 17, 2015
I do practise numbers;3,4 and 5 confidently....but if I ask a lady(whether gf or not) for say #200 card and she asks me questions first or gives excuse, then my perspective and relation to her changes immediately...although I'm not always amazed cos from the days of my grandma, those species have never had money.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by HaneefahRN(f): 6:09am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
ur comment shows u ddnt read my post in between lines! Go bak and read point number one carefully again
Yh, I read ur post. I'm actually referring to most of the replies by guys, even at tht I think it's weird for a guy to ask a girl out on a date and be waiting on her to share in footing the bills, unless she offered to herself, did she beg for the date?
It's a different thing if the guy and lady are just very good friends or besties just going out to av fun and catch up, they are used to each other and the girl can even pay up. But a guy asking a girl he is trying to know and build a relatnship wt on a date and he is expecting her to share in footing the bill is weird, if he isn't so buoyant he can always take her to somewhere he knws he can manage, unless the guy is very poor, to solve tht, taking a girl out is not by force. If the lady is rich, she can even be the one to take him out on a date and settle everything . That's just it. I kinda agree wt ur other points
About the issue of bags my mom's junior colleagues even males are always quick to take her bag bt she never leaves it, and she appreciates them a lot for the gesture.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by HaneefahRN(f): 6:10am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Yh, I read ur post. I'm actually referring to most of the replies by guys, even at tht I think it's weird for a guy to ask a girl out on a date and be waiting on her to share in footing the bills, unless she offered to herself, did she beg for the date?
It's a different thing if the guy and lady are just very good friends or besties just going out to av fun and catch up, they are used to each other and the girl can even pay up. But a guy asking a girl he is trying to know and build a relatnship wt on a date and he is expecting her to share in footing the bill is weird, if he isn't so buoyant he can always take her to somewhere he knws he can manage, unless the guy is very poor, to solve tht, taking a girl out is not by force. If the lady is rich, she can even be the one to take him out on a date and settle everything .That's just it. I kinda agree wt ur other points
About the issue of bags my mom's junior colleagues even males are always quick to take her bag bt she never leaves it, and she appreciates them a lot for the gesture.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Cutehector(m): 6:32am On Dec 17, 2015
HaneefahRN:

It's a different thing if the guy and lady are just very good friends or besties just going out to av fun and catch up, they are used to each other and the girl can even pay up. But a guy asking a girl he is trying to know and build a relatnship wt on a date and he is expecting her to share in footing the bill is weird, if he isn't so buoyant he can always take her to somewhere he knws he can manage, unless the guy is very poor, to solve tht, taking a girl out is not by force. If the lady is rich, she can even be the one to take him out on a date and settle everything .That's just it. I kinda agree wt ur other points
1. Its very ok to share the bills when you are on a date with the opposite sex

Now guys and ladies have this mentality that its the guy dat is very much supposed to foot all the bills on a date... And then after all the nice time you two spend together, the guy feels its his right to sleep with the babe.. That mentality shouldnt be so.. I believe that two matured people who are on a date should share in footing the bills if need arises. its so not shameful.. It doesnt reduce ur ego..
i wrote if the need arises.. Maybe he may be payin with credit card, and smth happens, network ish.. Or he just found out that he forgot his wallet in the car.. Smth like that.. Do u understand?
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by HaneefahRN(f): 6:37am On Dec 17, 2015
Cutehector:
i wrote if the need arises.. Maybe he may be payin with credit card, and smth happens, network ish.. Or he just found out that he forgot his wallet in the car.. Smth like that.. Do u understand?
Ok, nw I grab. The lady can even pay up in tht situation. But I can tell most pple commenting didn't see tht 'when the need arises'
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Cutehector(m): 6:39am On Dec 17, 2015
HaneefahRN:

Ok, nw I grab. The lady can even pay up in tht situation. But I can tell most pple commenting didn't see tht 'when the need arises'
dats why i just ddnt even answer anybody quoting me regarding number one especially the females... I just ddnt want to get angry. People cant just bendown and read inbetween lines. Evryword counts!
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by nnamdismart25(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2015
Op number 5, I disagree with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.