Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,546 members, 7,958,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex (82643 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / I Am Ashamed Of Myself Right Now... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by geez18(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2015
end time post! cry
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Cutehector(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Damn ! You are a GENUI ... but wait , what if the woman likes you for the free hand bag carrying services you provide . I hear ladies 'devalue' guys who do too nice things , she'll start loosing her respect for you as a MAN . Remember the lady that complained sometime that her hubby wasn't man enough ? You may be sliding into the zone UNKNOWINGLY . Women throw themselves at guys who treat them like trash - a masculine essence that titillates them
lol.. Its just a gesture... Its not demeaning.. I see it as nofn... My boss respects me alot..
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mhizkel:

Only in Nigeria.
if i hear, which kind only nigeria. Na too much oyinbo film dey cause this kind talk.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Kingsley1000(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
Even make out in public
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Cutehector(m): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Cutehector I love ur siggy die cheesy

Please dont ask me for money and i wont ask u for
sex, now lets have a long lasting relationship dats
mutual and will lead to marriage.!

This signature should be taught as a subject from SS1 till final year university....

Girls be like, must u have sex with me ,
I am like- must u ask me for moni

Thunda fire una diaaa cheesy sad
lol thanks bro... The truth has to be served undilited
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by oluwasegun007(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
Adaure4ever:
But some guys hate carrying the handbag for a girl when walking on the road.

I so much dislike it.......
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by xMrPx(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=Cutehector post=40640753]So many times we try too hard to impress people, and the outcome is really that bad.. Though i stand to be corrected, buh in my opinion, i find some things very okay when one is in company with the opposite sex... Wana knw them? wink

1. Its very ok to share the bills when you are on a date with the opposite sex

Now guys and ladies have this mentality that its the guy dat is very much supposed to foot all the bills on a date... And then after all the nice time you two spend together, the guy feels its his right to sleep with the babe.. That mentality shouldnt be so.. I believe that two matured people who are on a date should share in footing the bills if need arises. its so not shameful.. It doesnt reduce ur ego..

2. Its not a crime to ask the opposite sex for assistance especially financial assistance.

Yeah, sometimes we get so broke in life, even to buy 100 naira airtym is a problem, and u have this bestie who is of the opposite sex, i really dont think its a crime to ask him/her for assistance.. Most guys be like, mehn i cant ask any girl for money, and as d big olodo you are, that same babe will suck u dry and even ur last card, u will give to her.. Buh to quit the ego when you are in need is a problem... Its not shameful tho.. Buh do not make the mistake of asking all and sundry for assistance, just ur very close friends..

3. Its not shameful to assist the opposite sex in doing chores.

Now this is meant for those who r very very close to each other... You have a girlfriend or a boyfriend and lets say you two live together, boyfrnd is sick or girlfriend is sick and you as the partner is very much hale and hearty, its so not shameful to assist him or her in washing their clothes, especially his/her undies.. Yeeeah grin i know right..

4: its very very ok to for a guy and a girl to hold hands when walking in public...

Some people are so so timid or uptight in their character, even when with the opposite sex, they still feel that awkwardness.. There are quite a good number of PDAs that aren't shameful to practice in public like holding hands while walking, holding each other by the waist, etc.. To me these aint dat shameful.. Unless you are embarrassed about him or her in public.. Sometimes, people judge a lot, their mindset are so so myopic that they see these acts like immoral.. Please if you are of that category, quit the habit and mind your business.

5. Its so not shameful for a guy to assist his female friend or boss to carry their handbags should they feel incapacitated to do so at that moment

Now many guys find it difficult to help their female friend with her handbag. She may want to get something or maybe holding too many things with her hands, its so not shameful to tell her, hey leme help u with one of them, maybe your handbag.. It just wouldnt reduce our ego, would it? wink

cool

[/quote only a broke ass nigga would take a lady out and expect her to share or pay the bill'. If she decides to give u a treat, fine' but not she fueling d bill of d outing u initiated #my opinion

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
for did country
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by saintkel(m): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2015
cee001:
Reality...but unfit to be generalized
true talk bro not all sha

1 Like

Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Nicepoker(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Other points ok by me. Carrying hand bag is a lie.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Dirkcoyt: 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
Adaure4ever:
that so unmanly, will not do that for a milli buck. I so much wear my pride upon my sleeves like a bracelet, especially females trying to hurt my pride.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by feaworaoja007: 5:25pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mhizkel:
You shouldn't be ashamed to kiss in public toocheesy
women too like kissing eh! Seems like punishment these days! Any small tin,they wanna kiss...
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by feaworaoja007: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mhizkel:
women too like kissing eh! Seems like punishment these days to me! Any small tin,they wanna kiss....
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
mhizkel u and i knw very well that is very very very hard to do.. grin
But hv severally done what mhizkel said before, not ones not twice. And hv come to notice that ladies love it to their bones because it kinda makes them feel the guy have nting to hide and nt ashame of them. Try it bro if u havent, and come tank me later.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Dirkcoyt: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

She likes you because you are carrying her handbag always Every woman would ! cool

The feeling is emasculating .... and your guys will give you that "woman wrapper " look cry

Ugh ! sad

That guy's comment to this really sicks me, how the Bleep do you enjoy carrying female bags Arrrgh! I think he's confused on his masculinity.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Mhizkel:
You just describe my kinda person. Thanks for making me remember me.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Walexz02(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2015
Ogbeni forget about the handbag stuff. I no fit carry handbag jere
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Adaure4ever:
I do that alot. bt u knw what? i do it only at nite. nor be me mk my street dudes nd babes dey show maximum respect go come do such during day time, my own don finish be that for my area.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by TheMainMan: 5:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
guy pls buy some brain,there is no woman wrapping in sharing the bills or asking a lady for money.,it depend on your relationship with the party.
.. U are the one that needs the brain.. Birds of a feather.. undecided...
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Tobium1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2015
In my opinion, I totally disagree with No. 5
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Richy4(m): 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
lol cnon dnt be too negative... I carry my female boss's handbag weneva she comes to the office.. She likes me very much... All my female bosses like me so much.. Its nofn really.

Sorry to ask but what do you do for a living? If you are a messenger in that office that is fine because there is dignity in labour. and you are maybe doing part of your job. but if you are not, I got a big HMMMMM!!!!! my brother in this matter ooo.......

You mean you carry your bosses bag every day she comes to the office? Every blessed day shocked Does she carry Ghana must go bag every time she steps into the office or you simply snatch her little purse from her and carry it just to be a gentleman?

I am not really trying to ask you or make you to stop it but.....Hmmm!!!!
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by zinaunreal(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2015
Now many guys find it difficult to help their female friend with her handbag. She may want to get something or maybe holding too many things with her hands, its so not shameful to tell her, hey leme help u with one of them, maybe your handbag.. It just wouldnt reduce our ego, would it?
Mugu 100001 grin
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by ColeworldMD(m): 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2015
boboLIL:
This topic is one of the reasons I love dis gal I'm dating... A nigerian wid white gals' mentality....I call her my guy...
I love ur choice of words. Every race is identified by their culture. Those acts op mentioned are white man's culture & hence considered shameful cuz we're giving away our core values for another man's culture. As developed as the Arabians, Chinese & some countries are, they still retain their cultures & ppl still visit for tourism. Again there's no such thing as a perfect culture but if we lose what differentiates us from the white man, we're just going to be a fabrication or 'refurbished' version of the white man. That's how one day with my naija gra gra I go scold my white babe, na so she start dey cry oo.. Try dat with our naija babe now..
With all that said I personally prefer a girl with a white girl's mentality cool
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by franklingud(m): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Cutehector:
do u have a job for me?
You can come polish my shoes... N13,500 monthly.
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by 400billionman: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
Dont date a lady for marriage and allow another side guy to service her deceiving yourselves over No Sex before marriage.

Find out if she is doing..
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2015
ATM pin and BVN
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by obiak4(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2015
5,4 and 3 i have done since time immemorial from my girl friends evelyn,bukky,ebi, etc my mum, sisters to also add kissing in public for me is quite normal but some babes are shy about it just don't force them.
Back them most market women noticed us anytime we go to the market cos am always in charge of the handbags and paying money,they bargaing why i pay,
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Bishops10(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2015
I just hate carrying ladies bag even my mums own sef
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Spanner4(m): 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2015
embarassed embarassed

Do u think dat a lady will fancy u sharing d bills @ a restaurant or any eatery? If u request on dat, some will just look down on you dat u aren't capable of taking care of them. Anyway I gat no tym even to take a lady out,let alone paying bills becoz I didn't benefit from Dasuki's cake
Re: Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Sharing bills cutchector ur head dey der

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.