Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,218 members, 7,842,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris (73987 Views)

Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by IndianaJay: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
dinachi:
If only your parents have sold you to buy Suya,we will not be in this mess. you are completely worthless!

You call someone worthless for having an opinion contrary to yours

They say the truth is bitter.

Says a lot about you and all you stand for.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by opribo(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
Pastor Chris has moved no time for wasting but she is still crying missing the goodies she used to get sorry O. Next time the devil you know is better than the angel you dont know. Think twice before you leap. Pator Chris is still young and he is going to marry again most definitely by then you will cry even more. mtscheeeew

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by GodwinTobi(m): 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
she wrote the book "don't pack ur bag yet" and she did....

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by GeoOla25(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Rhapsody of reality..., op you lied
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by SACI: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Wow...itz true dey r divorced....hmmm ...can't help but notice dat naija guys r nw being paintd as abusers...I pray its nt true...but d way dey talk though
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
IndianaJay:

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions of others...

Does not change a thing *Shrugs*

My opinions will still stand as I believe in speaking out when wrong doing is involved, regardless of the parties involved.

You all want to stifle others and their opinions anytime a pastor is involved, this does not apply to people like me who do not hide behind hypocrisy.

Good luck with your fear.
Your Position will stand? mine is kneeling then.
I was trying to make you think straight and see this as a rational human who just don't make baseless accusations to defame or slander anybody, but it's brazen your senility just won't make you see.

PS: At this rate, you might be the first victim of the Purported National Assembly bill to jail social media Users.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
fotadmowmend:

I thk every1 is entitled to his/her own opinion on any matter . While reading any write up please try to use your right sense and ask yourself what would make you write such a thing if it were u ....
Bro I m not sorry to say that you need to retune your common sense ( anyway it isn't common).......
Many are mad, few are roaming the Streets -African Proverb.
I won't be Surprised if you look like obanikoro but write like Ben Bruce.
Mr. Common Sense.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by fotadmowmend(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mobuzy:

Many are mad, few are roaming the Streets -African Proverb.
I won't be Surprised if you look like obanikoro but write like Ben Bruce.
Mr. Common Sense.
U'd beta obey Aro or yaba left callin since you are well aware of dat proverb #justanadvice
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by dinachi(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
IndianaJay:

You call someone worthless for having an opinion contrary to yours

They say the truth is bitter.

Says a lot about you and all you stand for.
Many of you who are quick to attack a man because the wife raised unfounded allegations are the ones that needs their heads checked. Honestly, you need to leave nairaland.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by menxer: 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
If Anita says she was abused and in a mess, imagine what the church members went (are going) through.

If gold rust what would iron do?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
fotadmowmend:

U'd beta obey Aro or yaba left callin since you are well aware of dat proverb #justanadvice
It'd be fun if we share a room in one of those, Fury Vs Klitchsko... You no go reach the third day before you receive sense, I can assure you.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by fotadmowmend(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Mobuzy:

It'd be fun if we share a room in one of those, Fury Vs Klitchsko... You no go reach the third day before you receive sense, I can assure you.
you must be real high on Osogbo dry weed and I m sure dat people had warned u abt it but you wouldnt listen
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
fotadmowmend:

you must be real high on Osogbo dry weed and I m sure dat people had warned u abt it but you wouldnt listen
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by greatehis: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
Any one marrying a pastor should know she would not always have him around her. The man is just doing is thing and changing lives, doesnt seem to be distracted, that is how to be an example. when the time comes, she will come back home. People who knows pastor Chris, knows that he started preaching when he was a kid and holding crusade. he left a legacy in the university he went student and lecturers attest. those of you spewing rubbish should face your life and even be heard by your locality before you come here to speak nonsense of some one that people are ready to stake their life for, because of impact. get sense from Rhapsody its free
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by henryutd(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Where is the forgiveness that you and your ex have preached? The problem is such that both of you couldn't forgive each other.

Indeed the death of Christ is in vain for both of you.

By their fruits...
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by jared007: 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Speechless3:
Sir that man is accursed. So i dont know what you are talking about.
sister God doesn't curse humans created in his image and likeness(including sinners). You ve not a single idea wat happened between them so don't stress urself being judgmental. On the last day when urself and pastor chris stands before jesus we will know who served christ.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by stonecoldcafe: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
yatch360:
Its yr life ,who cares.... Stop forcing yrself into the limelight

She is not; she is just writing on her blog like a normal person abi make she hide forever? Why should she? Is Chris hiding?

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by fumstar(f): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=MCRUEMUS post=40647101]you as a pastor comin out to write rubbish on public domain, tell me what you are trying to pass out to the youth. that they should embrace divorce or what? are u aware that your action has affected millions of young couple. did your bible teach you to divorce after marriage? i wonder what you have been teaching your congregation. nonsense[/quote)

So she should die in silence while the whole world idolizes her husband n counts her ås being lucky abi? Dont u know thats the worst form of rejection åny woman can face n u still want her to be suffering n smilling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by seangy4konji: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dirty linen.

If they ask you who is more dangerous in an exam and they put devil and woman. If you put devil. Fail. F 9.

They are what we call kenimani.just can't d without them. If hey Bon for you just take ur kid and focus.

God forgive me.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by troy9090: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
Anita,go back to your husband and stop encouraging yourself.marriage you once said is for better and for worst.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by fumstar(f): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Hmmm!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by just2endowed: 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Living4christ:
Hell direct that is where she will go if she don't change, quote me i will explain. And her husband too

How are u so sure? The only conditions for Divorce in Christianity is when one of the party commit adultery. If it's true that the pastor committed such, then the woman is free to leave the marriage but if it's false, then she has sin oh
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by millhouse: 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Abeg which kind mess she being dey smell?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by fumstar(f): 8:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=fexyrich post=40648124]Stop spewing trash,if you don't have what to say please go back into your nutshell and hide yourself..And who told you Rev Chris was d one who divorced his wife..She was the one who decided to leave her marriage for reasons best known to her..Pastor chris has said he would never for one day support divorce.And he has never asked his wife to abandon her marriage..And for your information pastor chris still wears his wedding ring till dat proving to you that he is against divorce.So before you talk think!![/quote )

With åll due respect to Pst Chris, he Shud pls practise what he preaches. If he truly hated divorce, he should be the one to make the first move to reconcile. U said he still wears his ring ås an indication that he hates divorce. U r very wrong. A man that loves his wife will find a way to make his marriage work. If Adamu refuses to go to the mountain, then it Shud be otherwise. My sincere prayer is for God to open their eyes so that they kick the devil outta their marriage. No sane woman will wake up one day n såy she wants out. I think theres more to this whole saga. And to d followers shouting '' good for her, Chris will remarry'' I see u guys r so naive. Pastor Chris, forget ur ego n fight for ur marriage but i doubt if he still loves her like she loves him. Rejection is d worst thing that can ever happen to a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by don4real18(m): 8:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
lawanson44:

Ok. But i hope you have handed over the church documents and papers of Christ Embassy London branch back to Chris Oyakhilome who remains the rightful owner? undecided
Remains the rightful owner with the members sweat
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Horlufemi(m): 8:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Trailblazer1:
I'm yet to come to terms with Pastor chris and Anita supposedly marriage crisis,
I'm so shocked to my marrows that i don't know what and who to believe anymore undecided

I can't even fathom what the problem was

Pastor was shagging other church members and spending too much time with them. Anita was left alone and not shown love.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
IndianaJay:

I will say it AGAIN....Chris Oyakhilome abused Anita, let us stop hiding behind hypocrisy of religion and speak the truth.
wow i never knew you were there live and direct. shocked
sorry oo, I didnt know you were a witness.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by tuscani: 9:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
You are not helping anybody by your parables. come out and tell us what happened so that we all can learn. stop embarasing the faith
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by capitolarena(m): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Speechless3:
Mr Chris dealt with this woman.

God curse him.
just shut up
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by peleson: 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Berrylite:
Took a serious look @ her pix, her face still resemble that of her estranged husband/pastor...
Walahi u took it out of my mouth. They look so much alike!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by hotnsexy4christ(f): 10:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
yatch360:
Its yr life ,who cares.... Stop forcing yrself into the limelight
she is not forcing her self to limelight, she is a popular woman, respected by many, so she do not need your comment to make her popular.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Chris Omatsola Bounces Back After Leaked Sex Video / Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! / Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.