Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,365 members, 7,843,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris (73988 Views)

Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by jascon1(m): 7:43am On Dec 05, 2015
Divorce is guaranteed on the basis of adultery, my brother. I don't think she is blind enough not to have read that portion of the Bible. She has concrete evidence and she isn't ashamed to proclaim her liberty. If you search deeper so many truths will come out. She has chosen to save the face of her children and just let out some air, that wise ppl would understand. Dont be biased, she isn't stupid to file for divorce. God gave her the right to free from a marriage that became a bondage. She's right. She was the darling to you all some years ago, not u despise her. She didn't nothing wrong by my stand. And the court that granted the divorce might know something you don't. So don't judge her, she is in her own right.
Living4christ:

The bible says that if any woman (widow) lives in pleasure, she is dead while she lives, 1 Timothy 5:6. According to her comment, she stated that "God freed her from bondage", she is of course referring to marriage, will God ever want a christian marriage to be broken? With children for that matter. Looking at the case study she filed the divorce - that is not a christian attitude, even though her husband cheats on her,, looking at what she had said, she is comfortable without any remorse and probably even loath her ex-husband, that is not a good christian attitude, her comment is not far from what speaking as a feminist.

I Corinthians 7:10-11
10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:

11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

Let her be reconciled to her husband. But for them, they are not following the word of God, even though they might be known around the world. God told the church in sardis in the book of Rev. 3:1, that they have a name that they live but they are dead, so for me they are not living a christ like life, they should return to Christ.

A pastor that cannot keep his family is not qualify to pastor a church - 1 Timothy 3:1-5

3. This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.

2. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

3. Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;

4. One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;

5. (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by paxonel(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2015
this woman is extremely intelligent.
i guess even though she is a Nigerian she grow up and was brought up overseas.
she doesn't have the Nigerian mentality.
unlike most Nigerian women who will foolishly remain in a marriage that they are not happy
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by fexyrich(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
Are u sure you are quoting the right person?? This must be a sought of mistake or something.
hotnsexy4christ:
JESUS loves you brother, u wanna bleep somebody mother, u need jesus.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by fexyrich(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hey before you quote someone check d persons write up are u sleeping or sometin..I never and would never say my pastors wife would go to hell..You are quoting the wrong person here.Someone else said that not me.Would never say such a thing.
hotnsexy4christ:
, my dear the rumor we heard then was pastor chris was sleeping with sinach, although it might be true or false, that is not my business, because am not God and I can not judge because I have my own faults, but you are totally wrong for saying she will go to hell fire, the only time we christians can say she will go to hell fire based on the word of God, is only if she re-marry, or starts sleeping around committing fornication, but if she can keep her self and stay holy, then heaven is sure for her,so you do not have the right to say she will go to hell fire, read your bible very well.God allow divorce if only you can stay and not re-marry. Although is not easy for a woman to stay without a man, I pray both of them will come back speedily in JESUS name.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by donnie(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2016
Meanwhile, in the life of the one whom God has sent, the miracles continue. See more pix and video from last Sunday, the first healing service of the Healing School Autumn Session in Johannesburg, SA. http://enterthehealingschool.org/content/content.php?i=21956

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Chris Omatsola Bounces Back After Leaked Sex Video / Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! / Photo: Pastor Converts To Islam In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.