Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris (73976 Views)

Man's Too Hot - Pastor Foluke Adeboye Gushes Over Her Husband Pastor E.A Adeboye / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by hotnsexy4christ(f): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
Zico5:
Many of us usually judge without knowing what is going on behind the window. Women naturally have the ability to bear to the maximum level especially when in love. As a married man, I at times pity my wife cos my own sister may not even bear what she sometimes sacrifice for me. Women build, mold and nurture home when they mean business. That is why I don't judge or blame when it comes to marital issue cos what a grown up person sees when sitting, a kid cannot when standing. U get ur decision to make and God knows it all. Prosperous new year ma
God bless you sir for this wise comment.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by ajisebioyo1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Whether good or bad, Chris has seen your made in China and restoring your factory settings is impossicant
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by hotnsexy4christ(f): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Living4christ:
Hell direct that is where she will go if she don't change, quote me i will explain. And her husband too
stop saying what you do not know, go and read your bible very well, if she do not re-marry, then she will make it to heaven if she live a holy life and stay free from fornication, the bible say's you can divorce on the ground of adultery, which was what happen , according to her her husband was caught , so if she stay without re-marrying she will make it to heaven, but who so ever marry her commit adultery . So shut up brother and study your bible very well.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Pamelayoung: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
Madam go bck 2 ur home n stop talking trash
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by ceeceeuwa: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Zico5:
Many of us usually judge without knowing what is going on behind the window. Women naturally have the ability to bear to the maximum level especially when in love. As a married man, I at times pity my wife cos my own sister may not even bear what she sometimes sacrifice for me. Women build, mold and nurture home when they mean business. That is why I don't judge or blame when it comes to marital issue cos what a grown up person sees when sitting, a kid cannot when standing. U get ur decision to make and God knows it all. Prosperous new year ma
Word!
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by larryUG(m): 12:06am On Dec 04, 2015
Philpham:
Honestly men are so irresponsible and stu. pid. If a so called Pastor can abuse his wife, maybe a wife beater too, under the disguise of christainity, I wonder what most animals out there in the name of husband will do to their wives. Cursed generation of men. Idio.ts
Anita you have done well, live your life free and happy, serve your God , and God has given you 2 beautiful daughters, leave the abuser alone. Nemesis will catch on with him.
I can feel ur pain sis, my advise. Get over it.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by uzolexis(f): 12:45am On Dec 04, 2015
just2endowed:

How are u so sure? The only conditions for Divorce in Christianity is when one of the party commit adultery. If it's true that the pastor committed such, then the woman is free to leave the marriage but if it's false, then she has sin oh

This is not in the bible but if a woman divirces her husband cause he abuses her,that is totally justified.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Ayatullah(m): 1:59am On Dec 04, 2015
ANITA:YOU ARE INVITED TO ISLAM
Thanks be to God who saved you from him. You are a living proof that indeed he is not what he preaches, no matter how sweet his words are on the pulpit.

I invite you to pick up a copy of the holy Quran in English, read it thoroughly. There is a latest print called THE STUDY QURAN, it costs only $60. It is a translation you should find interesting as it is a work by Muslim and Christian scholars well versed in Arabic.

I am not saying your husband's failure to live what he preaches means Christianity is bad, no I am only inviting you to Islam because I just want you to have a feel of the best gift God has given to mankind.

May Allah grant you the best gift to mankind - ISLAM.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by jascon1(m): 4:18am On Dec 04, 2015
Living4christ:
Hell direct that is where she will go if she don't change, quote me i will explain. And her husband too
explain, pls
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by jascon1(m): 4:20am On Dec 04, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Madam go bck 2 ur home n stop talking trash
ignorance kills. Pray for wisdom and knowledge
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by iokpebholo: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2015
Madam Anita now dt u are free from Chris can I take a good bite from ur Congo republic?promise to do better than him.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by just2endowed: 7:50am On Dec 04, 2015
uzolexis:

This is not in the bible but if a woman divirces her husband cause he abuses her,that is totally justified.

I don't really know what she accused the pastor of.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Pamelayoung: 7:58am On Dec 04, 2015
jascon1:
ignorance kills. Pray for wisdom and knowledge

Just as it has killed all ur generations.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by mechanics(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2015
Imagine, leaders of God divorcing, wat message wil dey tell their membas, dat means dey wil encourage divorce in their churches.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by fexyrich(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2015
My dear with what I see d main reason for her opting out is the fact that as a man of God with global impact a recognition she is finding it very hard to cope with his very tight schedules and itinaries..Most great men face such challenges from their women..Look at benny hinn for example,His wife at some point divorced him as a man of God after some years they reconciled.Several efforts have been made to bring her back but she seems to have been difficult about it..All we should do in situations like this is pray for them!! Critisizing is not the answer or solution at all as everyone experiences one form of challenge or the other in life which comes to strenghten and make one stronger.quote author=fumstar post=40659898][/quote]
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by fexyrich(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2015
Who is feeding you with all these lies from the pit of hell..I rebuke that evil spirit in you In jesus name..Who told you her husband committed adultery even pastor anita never said so..Why are you heaping up curses upon yourself by saying things that are totally out of place.. You have got to be really careful cou these things are not things you do carnally.
hotnsexy4christ:
stop saying what you do not know, go and read your bible very well, if she do not re-marry, then she will make it to heaven if she live a holy life and stay free from fornication, the bible say's you can divorce on the ground of adultery, which was what happen , according to her her husband was caught , so if she stay without re-marrying she will make it to heaven, but who so ever marry her commit adultery . So shut up brother and study your bible very well.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by derecho(m): 9:41am On Dec 04, 2015

I don't need to understand the bible extensively on marriage to recognise "man's inhumanity to man", in my opinion....the true test of a Christian is one who shows love to his fellow man (Like Jesus asked us to).

Like it or not....this is the truth.
What you typed is your opinion NOT the Truth.Please try to understand a subject before talking about it.
To talk about Christian marriage go to the bible ,that's the manual.
I do not compare apples with oranges ma.
An area boy 'married' to an area girl has a different perspective.tnx
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by yollychika(f): 10:02am On Dec 04, 2015
Marriage sometimes nor make sense asweardown undecided
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by hotnsexy4christ(f): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2015
fexyrich:
Who is feeding you with all these lies from the pit of hell..I rebuke that evil spirit in you In jesus name..Who told you her husband committed adultery even pastor anita never said so..Why are you heaping up curses upon yourself by saying things that are totally out of place.. You have got to be really careful cou these things are not things you do carnally.
, my dear the rumor we heard then was pastor chris was sleeping with sinach, although it might be true or false, that is not my business, because am not God and I can not judge because I have my own faults, but you are totally wrong for saying she will go to hell fire, the only time we christians can say she will go to hell fire based on the word of God, is only if she re-marry, or starts sleeping around committing fornication, but if she can keep her self and stay holy, then heaven is sure for her,so you do not have the right to say she will go to hell fire, read your bible very well.God allow divorce if only you can stay and not re-marry. Although is not easy for a woman to stay without a man, I pray both of them will come back speedily in JESUS name.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Living4christ(m): 10:13am On Dec 04, 2015
jascon1:
explain, pls

The bible says that if any woman (widow) lives in pleasure, she is dead while she lives, 1 Timothy 5:6. According to her comment, she stated that "God freed her from bondage", she is of course referring to marriage, will God ever want a christian marriage to be broken? With children for that matter. Looking at the case study she filed the divorce - that is not a christian attitude, even though her husband cheats on her,, looking at what she had said, she is comfortable without any remorse and probably even loath her ex-husband, that is not a good christian attitude, her comment is not far from what speaking as a feminist.

I Corinthians 7:10-11
10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:

11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

Let her be reconciled to her husband. But for them, they are not following the word of God, even though they might be known around the world. God told the church in sardis in the book of Rev. 3:1, that they have a name that they live but they are dead, so for me they are not living a christ like life, they should return to Christ.

A pastor that cannot keep his family is not qualify to pastor a church - 1 Timothy 3:1-5

3. This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.

2. A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

3. Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;

4. One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;

5. (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by hotnsexy4christ(f): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2015
fexyrich:
JESUS loves you brother, u wanna bleep somebody mother, u need jesus.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Living4christ(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2015
pioneer195:
i pity some people because they are bringing causes upon there heads without even knowing. Remember: touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm. It doesnt matter what has transpired between her and pst chris, it doesnt change the fact that they still carry the oil of God upon there head. Eli the priest and his children in the bible disobeyed God and where meant to die but hannah, the barren woman still came to shiloh to cry and eli saw her and gave her a word and according to the word of the priest hannah gave birth to samuel. So you can see that it doesnt matter what you do as long as you still have the oil of God upon your head you are still functional. There are still many like that in the bible e.g samson, solomon etc´. Go and read your bible you will see more. And an advice to people who dont fear and revere God. God doesnt joke with his servants and when you say thing against them you are also saying it to God and there is a punishment for that, so watch your mouths. And for my friend who said they are both going to hell, well go and read your bible very well, as long as they dont remarry and remain single and obedient to God, they will definitely go to heaven. So dont say what you dont know. And you might not understand until you become a global man of God like pastor chris and anita, taking souls from the kingdom of hell to heaven on a daily basis, then you will know if you will be didturbeb by little demons or demons and devils with greater rankings even lucifer himself.
Thankyou.

That is what they taught you so that you will not condemn their wrong, a true pastor must be ready to accept reproof, read the epistle of paul, peter and the book of revelation, it condemned some people who called themselves prophet and are not, how they bring damnable heresies and doctrine to destroy the church in their selfishness, it is the duty of christians to rebuke erroneous doctrine and teaching and also warn others from those who preach it, whose God is their belly. A man of God must be blameless, if he falls he should reconcile to God before mounting the pulpit again, at least he should step down for about a month or so.

And concerning what you said that they are Global preachers that brings souls into God's kingdom, well i don't believe that, they are only taking souls into religion where, God will find it difficult to reach them, a christian without denial, daily cross bearing and following of christ is no christian.

"Masturbation is not a sin in itself, because God has nothing to do with our body"[i][/i] - Chris Oyakilhome

To God I stand and to God I live - not in my life will I ever allow error to prevail, I must counter it while as i see it. And if doing that will bring curse on me i will gladly bear it.

Jesus Christ is Lord.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Living4christ(m): 10:42am On Dec 04, 2015
hotnsexy4christ:
, my dear the rumor we heard then was pastor chris was sleeping with sinach, although it might be true or false, that is not my business, because am not God and I can not judge because I have my own faults, but you are totally wrong for saying she will go to hell fire, the only time we christians can say she will go to hell fire based on the word of God, is only if she re-marry, or starts sleeping around committing fornication, but if she can keep her self and stay holy, then heaven is sure for her,so you do not have the right to say she will go to hell fire, read your bible very well.God allow divorce if only you can stay and not re-marry. Although is not easy for a woman to stay without a man, I pray both of them will come back speedily in JESUS name.

And point of correction I said she will go hell if she does not repent, I think why you don't want to speak anything about it is that you have your own fault, that is correct, that is why the bible said that a pastor must be blameless so that they can correct the members, if they are not they should sit down and pray.

Even if she remains unmarried till she dies, if she does not change her mentality (according to her comment) she will go to hell.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Living4christ(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2015
fexyrich:

Judginging by your name, you are one of those frivolous and carlous christians - Nominal christian.

You should practise self denial, cross bearing and daily following of Jesus more, than just going to church on sundays.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by hotnsexy4christ(f): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
Living4christ:

And point of correction I said she will go hell if she does not repent, I think why you don't want to speak anything about it is that you have your own fault, that is correct, that is why the bible said that a pastor must be blameless so that they can correct the members, if they are not they should sit down and pray.

Even if she remains unmarried till she dies, if she does not change her mentality (according to her comment) she will go to hell.
, u need to study the bible very well, are u God to judge who is going to hell, abeg stop saying what you do not know, what is her comment that will make her go to hell, am sure you are deeper life member, she said God deliver her from a mess, yes she might be right, because only she knows what she was going through before she decided to leave, so what comment did she make, that will take her to hell, am not exchanging words with u again, I discover u are not a christian, because you do not know the bible, but a religious bigots. Please go and pray for the holy spirit to teach you and make you understand the word. Goodbye I drop my pen, I do not exchange words with ignorant christians
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Living4christ(m): 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2015
hotnsexy4christ:
, u need to study the bible very well, are u God to judge who is going to hell, abeg stop saying what you do not know, what is her comment that will make her go to hell, am sure you are deeper life member, she said God deliver her from a mess, yes she might be right, because only she knows what she was going through before she decided to leave, so what comment did she make, that will take her to hell, am not exchanging words with u again, I discover u are not a christian, because you do not know the bible, but a religious bigots. Please go and pray for the holy spirit to teach you and make you understand the word. Goodbye I drop my pen, I do not exchange words with ignorant christians

She is suppose to be remorseful, have the burden to reconcile to her husband, that is what she should do. And yes i am a Deeper Life Member, we stand for the truth, no mater whose ox is gored.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by hotnsexy4christ(f): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Living4christ:

She is suppose to be remorseful, have the burden to reconcile to her husband, that is what she should do. And yes i am a Deeper Life Member, we stand for the truth, no mater whose ox is gored.
, I know you are a deeper life member, because you people condemn too much, and. Do not be surprise most of you will end up in hell fire because you people practice religion, and not christianity, who told you she was not remorse full, were you there when the whole problem started, do you know how many tears she might have shed bfor finally quitting the marriage, oh you want her to die in pains. Am sure is because of the braid she did, that is making you to say she will go to hell, abeg religious that you people practice is not christianity, we live by grace. Which truth do you people stand for, you people practice self righteousness, forgetting that we are the righteousness of christ in God, pls try and open your heart to messages from other great men of God, pastor adeboye, olukoya, oyedepo. You need their messages with the word of God to make you a better christian, stop this self righteousness
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Living4christ(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
hotnsexy4christ:
, I know you are a deeper life member, because you people condemn too much, and. Do not be surprise most of you will end up in hell fire because you people practice religion, and not christianity, who told you she was not remorse full, were you there when the whole problem started, do you know how many tears she might have shed bfor finally quitting the marriage, oh you want her to die in pains. Am sure is because of the braid she did, that is making you to say she will go to hell, abeg religious that you people practice is not christianity, we live by grace. Which truth do you people stand for, you people practice self righteousness, forgetting that we are the righteousness of christ in God, pls try and open your heart to messages from other great men of God, pastor adeboye, olukoya, oyedepo. You need their messages with the word of God to make you a better christian, stop this self righteousness

According to her comment i don't see any desire of reconciliation at all.

And concerning this; "we live by grace", it is and has always been a deception to christians, especially members of the church of the above except, Adeboye and Olukoya, but you forget to note that the bible said whosoever sinneth is of the devil and also Sin shall not have dominion over you and Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound.

The church founders you mentioned (except the ones i excluded), might have a name that they live but to God they might be poor and desolate like the church of sardis and Laodicea - Rev.3:1,8.

For a pastor to be a pastor indeed he must preach the true word of God, Jesus says we shall know false teachers by their fruit, any pastor that does not preach the truth is a heretic and false teacher. Any members of any church that does not live a holy life is not qualify for heaven.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by Living4christ(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
LMAyedun:
Still looking for where she shades her Ex-husband in her post undecided

THEN IT'S TIME YOU APPLY COMMON SENSE
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by hotnsexy4christ(f): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Living4christ:

According to her comment i don't see any desire of reconciliation at all.

And concerning this; "we live by grace", it is and has always been a deception to christians, especially members of the church of the above except, Adeboye and Olukoya, but you forget to note that the bible said whosoever sinneth is of the devil and also Sin shall not have dominion over you and Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound.

The church founders you mentioned (except the ones i excluded), might have a name that they live but to God they might be poor and desolate like the church of sardis and Laodicea - Rev.3:1,8.
Well I will not say a word again, two things about deeper life is one they condemn too much, and they do the worst, secondly, they believe that they are the only once that will make it to heaven, that is a big lie from the pit of hell. Continue in your religious practice , why I continue in my christianity and let see on the last day who will make it to heaven. Pretenders.
For a pastor to be a pastor indeed he must preach the true word of God, Jesus says we shall know false teachers by their fruit, any pastor that does not preach the truth is a heretic and false teacher. Any members of any church that does not live a holy life is not qualify for heaven.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris by ideykwum: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
"RIP to English grammar on nairaland. All will be well with the Education Sector in Nigeria"; You forgot the article....

TeeElesh:
RIP to English grammar on nairaland. All will be well with Education sector in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Chris Omatsola Bounces Back After Leaked Sex Video / Hurray! Pastor David Oyedepo (jnr) Wedding Today! / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.